Chapter Fourteen ღ

I Love You, Mr. Arrogant!

Snuggling cozily on the couch, watching her all time favorite drama, Suzy nearly jumped out of her skin when Kai bounced onto the couch, right next to her.

"Yah! What was that for? You literally gave me a heart attack!" Suzy exclaimed but Kai chuckles.

"I'm sorry, ahjumma." Kai apologizes, still laughing.

"Yah!" Suzy hits Kai's arm playfully.

"You can't always be mad at me... Or else... You want me to find someone else?" Kai teasingly asked.

"Do it if you want to die early." Suzy challenged back, holding out her fist.

"Awww. Don't worry. I won't for my cute ahjumma~"

"Aishhh." Suzy left for the kitchen and started washing the unwashed plates. Out of the blue, Kai started backhugging  her. Startled, she almost let the plates slipped out of her hands.

"I'm washing the dishes! Can't you see?"

"Just continue doing it... I won't disturb you." Kai said, having no intention of letting go.

"You are disturbing. Now, move." Suzy said.

"My girlfriend don't want me anymore... sobs." Kai pouted and went to the living room.

"Aishhh." Suzy stops washing the plates and follow suit.

She sat on the couch next to him but he had his back facing her.

"Jagi-ah~" Suzy tried calling him with the cutest voice. Kai ignores her.

"Jagi...?" Suzy pokes his shoulder repeatly but still didn't get a respond.

Right then, something crosses her mind as she fished out her phone from her pocket.

"Hmmm. I guess I'll just call Myungsoo to accompany me since someone didn't want to talk to me..." Suzy said out a loud, hoping Kai would do something about it. She saw how he flinch and holds back her giggles.

"Hello? Myungsoo ah~" Suzy said to the phone.

"Do you mind taking a walk with me?" Suzy pretends. "Really? See you at the par-"

Kai grabs her phone and glare at her angrily. "Yah!"

"Got cha~" Suzy burst out laughing but Kai frowned.

"You're jealous, huh?"

"Wh-who's jealous? No one." Kai answered, looking away.

"Admit it, yah~ Kim Jongin." Suzy laughs.

"Ya-yah!~ What are you doing?" Suzy exclaims when Kai tossed her over his shoulder.

"Revenge is sweet~" Kai smirked and tosses her to the other side of his shoulder.

"Yah-yah!" Suzy screams, feeling scared that he'll let her fall.

"Kai! Stop!"

"Don't want." Kai laughs then sticks his tongue out cutely.

 

As Suzy was too engrossed into her novel at the balcony, Kai creeps up behind her and covers her eyes.

"What do you want, ahjussi?" Suzy asked, clearly knowing who it was.

"How do you know it's me?" Kai mutters and took the seat right next to her.

"Who wouldn't know?" Suzy rolls her eyes at him.

"Aren't you bored? You had been reading that novel  everyday?"

"Nope!" Suzy answers, still focusing on the novel she's reading.

"Yah~ Stop reading. Let's go somewhere." kai snatched the book from her and pulls her up. Suzy sighs but follows him from behind.

"Where are you taking me to?"

"Somewhere. You just have to follow me. Now, close your eyes." Kai orders, closing her eyes with his hands.

"Wha-" Suzy wanted to protest but let him be.

 

[5 minutes later]

"Aren't we there yet?"

"Okay, here we are!" Kai said letting go his hands from her face.

Suzy opens her eyes slowly and was surprised to see that she's in a room full of paintings. It's all hang beautifully on the wall.

"This is my secret hideout. I'll come here whenever I'm bored." Kai explains, showing Suzy around.

"These paintings... who painted it?" Suzy asked out of curiousity.

"Me." Kai said proudly, pointing at himself.

"You? I didn't know you were good at painting!" Suzy said still now able to accept that new fact about her boyfriend.

"At least you knew now.. right?"

"I guess I need to know more about you." Suzy said to herself but Kai heards it clearly.

"Did you say something?" He smirked playfully.

"Nothing."

As Suzy rooms around the room, there's a cupboard at the corner of the room. She approached it and opens the door without permission.

"Oh my..." Suzy puts her hand over when she realized that all the paintings in this cupboard are all a potrait of her. On the bottom of each painting, there's a date. Kai had been drawing her since THREE YEARS AGO.

"Yah! There's nothing to see here." Kai said, closing the door quickly.

"Explain this..." Suzy said softly.

"There's nothing to explain." Kai said, pretending as if he didn't know what she was talking about.

"KAI!"

Kai face palmed himself and knew completely that he couldn't hide it now since it's been revealed. "Fine."

Kai took a deep breath before starting the talk.

"It's been more than one year..." Kai paused for a second before continuing "...since I liked you."

Suzy stares at her in shocked. *He likes me since long time ago and yet he acted like he hates me?*

"I know what you're probably thinking. Listen. It all started from the first time I see you..."
 

«Flashback»

It was my first day of school and I was a new student.

As I read my book in the library, I heard a noise outside. It sounds like something had fallen on the floor. I stopped reading and stood up from my seat. I saw a girl picking up some books from the floor and it was... you.

"Not again?!" I heard you said but I stood still staring at you and your clumsiness. It somehow made you look cute. And the big glasses on you is just an extra cute. Hahaha.

Since that day, I've tried to approach you but I didn't have the courage to. Although everyone said I looked cold and arrogant, but I fell for you. I've never talked to any girl because I only have my eyes on you. You were the nerdy girl who always help others and you went home late because you spent the entire day at the library. I've always acompany you although you didn't notice.

Things happened when you met Soo Jung. You've changed into someone else. Which is the you now. There's no more big cute glasses. No more clumsy girl. Well, maybe it's still there. Hahaha. But you've completely changed. You got attention from the boys and they were admiring your beauty. But I was too coward to talk to you but, I was able to look at you from the back and sketch you face everyday in this sketch book of mine.

«End of flashback»

 

"No one had ever know my feelings towards you. But then, after you confessed. I felt like it was all a dream. I know I'm being mean to you but it's because I'm afraid to tell you that I liked you ever though I knew that you liked me. I don't know how I confessed to you but at least now.. you're mine."

Suzy was shocked but at the same time shocked that she knows the truth now. Kai reached his hands out for Suzy's hair and caress it. He smiled and felt relieved that they're now together.

"I love you" Suzy whispered and hugs Kai in return.

"I love you too"

 

[Author's note] :

Hello! ^^Another chapter for you! >< Anyway, hope you like it. More KaiZy moments in next chapter! XD Thanks for subscribe! :D

Sorry for the grammar and spelling errors and the typos >///<

Another poll for you ^^ :

 

 

Love,

Aeriren

 

 

Edited and checked.         InfinityGirl