Chapter Nineteen ღ

I Love You, Mr. Arrogant!

"Bae Suzy..."

 

"...Will you marry me?"

 

Silence.

 

Suzy blinks her eyes shocked as she tried to process the situation in her mind. Kai chuckles at Suzy's reaction.

"Did you just asked me to marry you?"

Kai stood up and nodded. "Yes, ahjumma." Kai chuckles.

"Yes! Yes, I do! Yes! YES!" Suzy shouted in joy and hugs Kai tightly. It's embarassing to act like that but she couldn't control her happiness now.

"Suzy?" Kai calls out for her.

Suzy broke hold from the hug and lowered her head in embarassment.

"I'm sorry. I'm just too happy."

Kai's smile widen and he kissed Suzy's foreword.

"I don't know why, but I felt something weird whenever I look at you. This might be what people called ... love. I'm in love with you, Suzy. Please stay by my side and never leave."

"I'll always be by your side, Kai. I'll never leave you." Suzy assures him. Kai smiles. "Thank you for not leaving me."

 

Three weeks had passed and Kai could slowly remember everything. Everything about his family, his friend and most important part, he remembers: Suzy. He's happy with their presence eventhough he couldn't remembers entire everything.

Suzy was as usual reading her novel in the balcony when Kai creeps up behind her and said.

"Guess who?"

Without any extra time, Suzy could guess. "Kai."

Kai sighed and took the seat next to her. He looks at her before sheepishly smiled.

"What?" Suzy asked, looking at the smile plastered on Kai's face.

"Let's go." Kai said and pulls Suzy's hand, taking her out of her room.

"Where are we going?" Suzy asked confusedly but follows suit behind him.

"You'll know about it later."

Kai drove his car all the way to the amusement park.

"Why are we here?" She asked Kai.

"Ferris Wheel. We're riding it today." Kai said, hoping that Suzy will like it.

"Ferris Wheel?" Suzy's eyes widen as she gulps nervously.

"Why? Anything wrong?" Kai asked, worried.

"I'm afraid of heights!" Suzy exclaimed and shooked her head repeatly.

"Come one, this once. Plus, I'm here. There's nothing to be scared about." Kai said pulling Suzy with him.

"Fine. Pfttt. If I die, Soo Jung will throw you into the river!" Suzy warns him.

Kai chuckles at his girlfriend's behaviour and enters a cable with her, standing right beside him.

It's been years since she last rode the Ferris Wheel and she could still remember the last time. She screamed like a mad girl being released from the zoo. She didn't want it to happen again.

"Don't worry. I'm here." Kai assured her, upon seeing the nervous look on Suzy's facial.

Holding onto Suzy's hand, the cable started to move and she panicked.

"Relax" Kai said into her ears and pulls her on his lap.

"I'm here. Don't be scared." Kai hugs her tightly.

Suzy nods and tried to calm herself down. Since the last time she went on one, her fear for height got worse.

As the Ferris Wheel starts moving, she closes her eyes shut. She's even scared to open them. Kai shook his head at the silly girl in front of him and grins.

"Open your eyes."

"I-- I can't" Suzy shooked her head.

"You can. Trust me."

Suzy opens her eyes slowly and stares at the scenery outside. She bits her lips when the Ferris Wheel came to a stop at the top.

"I'm scared..."

Kai tilts her head up and slowly, landed a kiss on her lips. The sweet kiss lasted for some time when the door opens. The ride ended.

"Why did you do that?" Suzy whispers softly, shy.

"To give you a good impression of the wheel, in case you won't ride it again." Kai chuckles.

"Let's go eat now? I'm hungry." Kai pouts, childishly.

"Alright. Let's go eat." Suzy chuckles at his childishness and pulls his hand.

 

Together they walked hand in hand in the amusement park. Aren't they sweet?

 


 

[Author's note]:

Hello! ^^ How is it? I hope you'll like it ^^ Kekeke ~ Thanks for subscribe ! :D

XOXO <3

 

Love,

Aeriren

 

 

Edit and checked,

[Hello, readers~ I'm the co-author of this story but I'm just here to edit th chapters. I hope It's better for you guys after editing!]       InfinityGirl.