Chapter Eleven ღ

I Love You, Mr. Arrogant!

"Because he's my step brother" Kai said and frowned.

"What?" Suzy asked surprisely.

"What's the big deal? He's just my step brother"

"Bu-but... How can he became your step brother?" Suzy asked out of curiousity.

"My mother lost her husbanad which is his father. But at that time, he's still a small kid. But then, my father met my mother and they fell in love. They got married and got me after a yeaer of marriage. But somehow, Lay didn't like it at all when I was born. He always tried to make me looked bad in front of my parents which he did." Kai explained.

"But... Why did your parents want me to marry you? Why not him instead?" Suzy asked.

"Because I'm Kim's only son. The real Kim's son. ehm. Why? You want to married Lay instead?" Kai asked, rolling his eyes.

"No, I'm glad that you're my future husband." Suzy said without realizing.

"What?" Kai smirked when he realize what she said.

"Oops! Ju-just forget what I just said." Suzy waves her hand and quickly left.

"Silly." Kai smirked and sat on the couch, continue watching the show he was watching.

 

"Aigoo ah!~ It is so embarrassing! How can I say that..." Suzy covers her face with a pillow.

"Can I come in?" Some one knocks on the door. Suzy removed the pillow from her face and frowned. "Who is it?" Suzy walks to the door lazily. In a swift, she opens the door and was shocked to see him there.

"La-Lay?" Suzy's eyes widen.

"You left your bag in the living room" Lay smiled and showed her his bag.

"Oh. Thanks." Suzy smiled back...fakely. Lay walks into her room and puts the bag on the floor by the bedside. He didn't even bother leaving when he sat on the bed and started looking around. *Isn't he going to leave?*

"La-" Suzy clumsily stumbles over her bag and fall onto Lay. Lay lost his balance at the sudden force and laid his back on the bed. Suzy's eyes widen when she realized that she landed on top of Lay. Knowing the awkward position she is in, she tends to pull away but Lay held onto her, adn swiftly changed the position. He's now, on top of Suzy.

"La-Lay... What are you doing?"

Lay ignores her question and smirked, slowly moving his face closer to her. Suzy shuts her eyes close, hoping for nothing to happen.

"You're pretty..." Lay whisperes into Suzy's ear. Her heart raced rapidly as it was the first time someone did this to her.

At the same time, Kai was on his way to her room to check her up and he felt weird when he saw the door was open ajar. Sensing something bad might happen to her, he quickly speed up his pace to her room and was surpise to see Lay trying to kiss Suzy.

"Yah! Lay! Get your hands off her!" Kai pulls Lay up and landed a few punch on the latter's face. Lay groans at the punch and tried to fight back. Suzy stares at the two and was shocked to see Kai looking so angry. She never seen him that mad before.

"Yah! What's wrong with you?" Swiftly landing a kick onto Kai's stomach. Kai groaned in pain but ignored it. Red punch marks were slowly showing on Lay's face and his lips were slightly bleeding.

"I should be that one asking you that! What the hell are you thinking you're doing with my future wife! You don't have any right to do it to her!" Kai yelled and grabs firmly onto Lay's collar, before glaring at the boy.

"I was just joking, man. Calm your tilts." Lay pushs Kai away and left the room, wiping bloods off his lips. Kai lowers his head and clench his fist madly.

"Ka-Kai?" Suzy calls out his name and slowly approach him, putting her hand on his back. Although she's scared at the angry Kai, but she knew she needs to do something.

"Uhmmm.." Kai's face turns a shade of read as he suddenly felt embarassed. "Please. Stay away from him.." Kai left without another word.

 

"Dinner is ready!" Mrs Kim exclaimed and everyone sat at the dining table. Excluding someone... Suzy.

"Kai, did you call Suzy?"

"Ehm.. no." Kai answered without looking up.

"Do you need me to teach you how?" Mrs Kim said sarcastically.

"Okay okay." Kai got up from  his seat and went to call Suzy. When he arriced at her room, he knocks the door but no one answers. Kai opens the door without further instruction and found out that it wasn't locked. He hesitated but walked inside to see no sign of Suzy anywhere.

*At the balcony?*

Kai walks over to the balcony and saw Suzy sitting there, staring blankly at the sky. Unknowingly, he approachs her and sat beside of her.

"Ehem." Kai faked a cough to catch her attention.

"Yes?" Suzy mumbles, still staring at the sky.

"Don't you want to have dinner now?" Kai asked, staring at Suzy's side profile.

"No. Not yet. Tell them to eat first." Suzy said, not bothering to look at Kai. She was amazed at the beautiful view of the night sky.

Kai notices the amazed look plastered on Suzy's face and turns to stare at the sky. That night surprisingly, the sky was filled with stares.

"Aren't they beautiful?"

"Y-yeah.... just like you." Kai grins, didn't know that he just blurped that out. Suzy turns to looked at him, surprised.

"Kai... Is there any possibility that you finally liked me?" That  question caught Kai off guard as he quickly stood up, denying.

"What? Eh- Me? No- No such thing." Kai tered.

"Not even a bit?" Suzy asked, hoping that there might be a chance for him.

"...No." Kai said and left. Suzy lowers her head feeling dissapointed when she heard his answer.

Kai stops in his track and looks back at her. He felt guilty for might denying the truth. He took a few steps back and stood in front of her.

"If you really want to make me fall in love with you before our wedding, I'll give this one chance, ahjumma." Kai said and left. Suzy blinks her eyes and thought of what he just said.

"Did he jus-"

Kai closes the door and face palmed himself. *What is wrong with me? I shouldn't be like that! What am I thinking?* Kai hits his head.

 


 

[Author's note] :

Hello! I hope you like this chapter ^^ Sorry for my grammar and spelling error ><

Well... I hope you enjoy reading this ^^ Thanks for subscribe and upvote! ^^ Kekekeke ~

 

Love,

Aeriren

 

 

Edited and checked.     InfinityGirl.