What can the Almighty Key do for you?

Onew Condition

I sighed as I walked into the classroom. In this class, I sat next to Onew on the samed desk. I took my seat next to him.

 

Lunchtime wasn't great. I tried to talk to him but it was just awkward. Key gave us looks, Onew just ignore him while I shrugged my shoulders. Onew looked down and he was silent the whole time. I tried my best to talk to him, but it was hard. He would just shrug or nod as answers. After he'd finished his lunch, he walked away from the group, waving silently at the boys then making his way to who knows where.

 

"Hey..." I said to him after I'd setteled down to my seat. He waved at me with a small gesture then looked back at his book. He was reading on to 'The PH Scale', ahead of what the class was reading. I took my book out then read on as well. Seems like it's all gonna be awkward again this lesson.

 

"Ehem..." our teacher cleared his throat then looked to the class. We were just doing written work today so I got on with it.

 

I looked at the corner of my eye. I saw him writin in his book in his neat handwriting the questions, then he stopped and put his pen down. He shifted his head to the side then looked up. He tapped his chin with his fingers. Ah... The thinking position. I looked at his work to see that he'd reached the Extension work already, question 13a, just like me.

 

"Are you stuck on question 13a?" I asked. He looked at me then nodded.

 

"Yeah..." he said. I looked at the book then answered him.

 

"'How can you make neutral? What would you need to mix to make a neutral substance? How?'" I read the question out loud.

 

"We did this experiment at school... But I was away remember?" he said to me. I nodded then answered.

 

"Mix Acid and Alkali together to make a neutral substance. Use an indicator and mix, when the subtance turns green, then it is neutral," I said. He nodded then smiled. The first ever real smile I have seen him wear all day. I smiled wide at him at my thought.

 

"Thanks..." he said. He scribbled down his answer and I continued my work, smiling like an idiot.

 

 

The day finally ended and me and Onew have rekindled our friendship. Though a thought still haunts me... why did he get upset in the first place? Hmph...

This is a job for Lee Ji-Eun to find out! And I think I know the specific person who knows the causes of Onew's sudden sadness earlier on in the day...

 

"Key!" No answer. I yelled at him from across the hall but he still didn't turn around.

"KIM KIBUM!" I shouted. He turned around this time. Luckily, it was just me and him at the hall. He was on his way to meet the guys as usual and Eun Mi was waiting for me outside too.

"What can the Almighty Key do for you?" he said when I finally caught up with him.

"I have a question..."

"What question?" He said to me with his eyebrows raised.

"Why was Onew upset earlier?" I simply said. He looked at me with an emotionless face. I gestured him to answer.

"Because..." he said. I glared at him. If it took him this long to answer a question that he OBVIOUSLY knows, then he'll get a serious punishment...

"Because what?"

"Because... there was no chicken left at the cafeteria... yeah... let's go with that," he said. I rolled my eyes. Seriously, what is up with these boys lately?

"SERIOUSLY KIBUM! ANSWER ME!" I yelled, pinning him up to the wall.

"O-okay..." I let him go. "He was just shocked that you and Minho kissed, okay?"

I looked at him with wide eyes. Why would he get upset over a little (maybe not so little to me) kiss. Maybe shocked enough to ignore me all lunchtime.
“Really?” I managed to choke out. He nodded his head at me.
“Why would he care? It’s just a little kiss…”

“Not to everyone else it’s not...” he sang. I pinched him then walked out to meet Eun-Mi. I walked past the boys, including Onew, then dragged Eun-Mi by the arm.

“JI-EUN! WAIT!” Key shouted. I turned around then stuck my tongue out at him.

So Onew got upset that me and Minho kissed. And I have to find out why… It’s just a kiss right?

~

SO SORRY for the late post. I'll post 2 more chapters today to make it up to you guys :D

And... WOO-HOO! 17 SUBS! :D THANKS SO SO SO SO MUCH <3 Much love....

THANKS FOR READING! :D