Curiosity Kills The Cat

Onew Condition

TAEMIN

"SHH! Ji Eun is answering..." Jonghyun hyung said- to no one in particular. I rolled my eyes and began to bite my fingernails. So Minho hyung liked noona? Well duh Taemin! He didn't even try to hide it...

"Hyu-"

"M-Minho-yah..." I heard Ji Eun noona begin to say. I quickly shut up mid word and turned my eyes to her and Minho hyung.

"I-... I understand if you don't feel the same way, I just really like and I-" Minho hyung rambled until noona kissed him on the cheek. 

"KYA!" Jonghyun hyung squeeled and I immidiately shut him up. 

"Yah! Jonghyun! Taemin!" I heard Ji Eun say from the bench and I looked up to see Minho hyung standing in front of us. 

"Taem? Why are you here? I didn't ask you to sp-" Minho cut himself off.

"Yeah Taem... why are YOU here?" Jonghyun finally snapped out of his fanboying then turned to me.

"No particular reason..." 

Why did I go here anyway...? 

"Taemin why are you here? DId you hear... all of that?" Ji Eun came along and looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"...No..." I puffed my cheeks and looked at my watch. "Oh well look at the time. Key eomma wants me home, bye~!" I dashed away from the speculating three and out the tower. 

Curiosity does kill the cat...

"YAH TAEM! WAIT!" I heard Jonghyun say behind me as I exited the tower entrance.


JI EUN

Minho... confessed to me. My heart was still beating fast and I couldn't get over the fact that he confessed to me. I like Minho. Its what I've been pondering on for the last couple of weeks. THE Choi Minho. With the perfect sculpted features, plump lips, deep doe eyes, amazing personality... HE confessed. To ME. Was I dreaming? 

I heard Minho chuckle beside me and I turned to face him, my cheeks flushed pink.

"I..." I breathed out a shaky breath. "like you too.

He turned to me with wide eyes and a just as wide smile.

"Really?!" 

I nodded my head, my cheeks turning to a deeper shade of red.

I felt his soft hands snake into mine. 

"I'm... glad to hear that." he quietly said before kissing my blushing cheek. 

I felt my heart speed up even more. Seriously now... Was I dreaming? This. This whole day- I only experience it in my dreams. And now, it's a reality. I'm officially the luckiest girl on earth.

 

 

I came into my room after getting ready for school, the sun shining through the window. It was a school day and I felt so happy- Minho confessed to me. It still hasn't sunk in. I... still canNOT believe it.

I saw my phone buzz and I walked over to grab it from my desk.

FROM: Minho

Ji Eun neomu yeppeo~ Good morning ^o^ I'll be coming to your house in 15 minutes :)

I smiled instantly at the cute text and jumped happily around my room. Somebody pinch me...

"JI EUN! Breakfast!" I heard my eomma call out from downstairs. I grabbed my phone and school bag before dashing downstairs to eat my breakfast.

"Good morning eomma~" I hummed happily as I munched my toast. 

"Why so happy Ji Eun-ah? Hm?" my mom giggled while washing the dishes. I smiled back and shook my head.

"Its nothing eomma. Its just a great day today hm?" I asked as I finished up my food. 

"Sure honey..." my mom turned back to doing the dishes. 

I tapped the table happily with my finger nails until I heard the doorbell ring.

"Gotta go. Bye eomma. Love you~" I kissed her on the cheeks before waving goodbye and opening the door. I smiled at the thought of Minho waiting behind the door. 

"Annyeo-" 

___________________

Umm... I haven't updated in forever I know ^^; but I promise to finish this for sure so don't worry y'all~ 

Bye-yeom~ <3