Catch me when I fall

Onew Condition

"How come I've never heard of the 'Awkward turtle'?" he said, looking at me with raised eyebrows. I just chuckled slightly. I've never talked to him one-on-one like this before. By the way the boys talk about him, most of the time, they made it seem like all he'd talk about is chicken. Of course I knew that they were kidding. They told me that he was a great hyung to them all as well. I thought that he was sweet in many ways, but I never thought that I could've talked to him without awkward silences.

"Well now you know," I said to him smiling. "You want some popcorn?" We were planning on watching a movie later on, so I guess we'd better start making the popcorn now.

"Sure. I'll help you if you want," he stood up from the floor then walked with me to the kitchen. The silence didn't have an awkward feeling to it, except it felt cosy, like good silence...Relaxing silence. If that made sense...

"Thanks! Can you get a-AH!" I screamed as I tripped over the chair leg. I was a about to fall flat on my face when Onew, luckily, caught me. He held me tight, making sure that I wasn't gonna fall again. I stood up straight after he loosened his grasp.

"Um... Thanks..." I dusted myself off then smiled weakly at him. I suddenly felt a stinging pain on my ankle. I lost my balance then nearly fell again, only to have been caught by Onew.

"You should be careful sometimes," he said to me. I felt my eyes water... what if my ankle broke or something?!

I didn't answer back. The pain on my ankle was killing me!

"Are you okay?" he asked with concern in his voice. I looked up at him, him still holding me, then nodded my head weakly. "You don't look okay... what's wrong?"

"I... I think I hurt my ankle when I tripped over the chair leg," I said. He suddenly swooped me up then carried me bridal-style. I shouted at him in protest... but he carried me to the couch anyway. I lied there as he lifted my right ankle up then put a pillow under it to rest on.

“Don’t move… I’m gonna go get some ice,” he said then hurried to the kitchen. I leaned over to my swollen ankle then groaned… Great… I’m gonna have to limp around school now…

“Here,” he said while pressing the ice lightly on my foot. He looked at me to see if I was in pain or not. The ice soothed the pain a lot.

“Thanks,” I said to him. I smiled at him and he just smiled back.

“It’s cool,”

The door then opened and Minho, Key, Jonghyun and Taemin walked in, carrying plastic bags of drinks and snacks. Taemin was sipping his banana milk like a little boy and Jonghyun was a lollipop.

“100 won for a lollipop? Seriously Jjong?” said Key to him. They walked into the living room to see me lying down on the couch with Onew holding ice on my ankle.

“ONEW HYUNG! WHAT DID YOU DO TO POOR JI-EUN HERE?!” screamed Key, going into his umma form again.

“It wasn’t his fault…” I said softly to Key. Key sat next to me and felt my head.

“You’re sick!”

“Mwo? No I’m-“Key cut me off by putting a thermometer in my mouth. I glared at him grumpily.

“Onew hyung! What did you do?” Taemin said to him, finally taking a break from sipping his banana milk.

“I didn’t I-“ Onew said getting all fluster-y…

“No. It’s not his fault… I tripped and hurt my ankle. No big deal…” I cut Onew off, explaining to Key what happened.

"Oh..." The guys said in unison.

"Well are you okay?" Key asked me, examining my foot.

"Yeah... I'm good," 

"How about we watch a comedy to make you feel better?" said Key, putting on my all time favorite movie 'The Benchwarmers'.

"Thanks..." Onew sat by my foot, holding the ice pack on my foot. I smiled at him then kissed on the cheek. "Thanks Onew. It could've been worse if you didn't catch me," 

He held his hand up on his cheek then looked down. He looked so cute...

~

AUTHOR"S CORNER! :p

Anyways, sorry for not updating soon... hehee... yep. So comment! And 5 subs? YAY :D Thanks for reading and commenting <3