Taemin: My Spy

Onew Condition

 

MINHO

"Key~ why can't I go see Ji Eun?" I whined for the 10th time today. I'm pretty sure that Key is getting restless of my whining, but I need to see if she's okay.

Onew and Taemin went to take care of her while Key and Jjong stayed to take care of me. Well Key anyways... All Jjong ever did was get me water and some painkillers, nothing more.

"No Minho-ah! You're sick! Aish this kid..." He answered back then placed a hot compress on my forehead. Luckily, my arm got better and my cast was off. My arm was just still in a sling. But I wasn't feeling any better. My head hurts.

"But Key-"

"Ani!" He said then left the room. I sighed then flipped through the channels endlessly until I settled for an anime that Taemin loved watching: One Piece. I was confined in my dorm room, a layer of blankets around me. I felt cold, even if it was 32 degrees outside.

I was having terrible headaches. My mind would spin now and again. But one thought was always stuck in my mind: Ji Eun. Is she okay?

"Maybe I should text her..." I muttered to myself. I grabbed my phone from my bedside table then texted her.

TO: JI EUN

FROM: MINHO

Annyeong! :) Are you okay?

Kisses or no kisses...? No kisses.

I settled my phone on my lap, anticipating for her SMS back. Suddenly, my phone buzzed.

FROM: JI EUN

Annyeong to you too :) I'm fine. Gomawayo. How about you?

I smiled at the text, slightly relieved that she was fine. But I couldn't be sure of that until I see it myself... Stupid Key umma.

TO: JI EUN

I'm fine too! Just headaches :) How's Onew hyung and Taeminnie treating you? :p

Now that was something I needed to know. I saw Onew hyung carrying a large filled up bag when he walked past my room with a skipping Taemin. Why could've they planned?

FROM: JI EUN

Aha ^-^ they’re treating me good! We're watching Heartstrings right now :p

Onew oppa is particularly interested in it :P

I flinched slightly at the mention of Onew. It was hard letting Onew hyung take care of Ji Eun. Not that he was bad at taking care of sick people. He was particularly good at that. But that fact that he got close to Ji Eun made me feel jealous that maybe, just maybe, JI Eun will fall for him. He did have the cute, 'dubu leader' smile that all Shawols love. While I was 'Flaming Charisma', the serious one of the group.

A loud buzz interrupted me from my thoughts.

FROM: JI EUN

Well, get well soon Minho-ah :)

I took that as the signal to stop our conversation. After all, she is sick and she does need her rest.

So now is the time to start my planning. To find out if Ji Eun likes me too… Or if Onew hyung likes her.

...

AHA! The school dance is coming up soon. I’m going to confess my love for her there. With her favorite flowers and a cute ‘I love you’ bear... But first, I have to make sure that she's not going with anyone... And to do that I need: Taeminnie my little spy.

~

^^ I hoped that you enjoyed that 'lil chapter! :D So, I have 2 endings planned for this one... One is a sad ending but a sequel and one is a happy ending, no sequel. So I was wondering if YOU guys want a sequel to this one...? Or if you want me to end this one and start a new fic. I don't know how to make a poll, so just comment! 
PLEASE COMMENT! You're vote is gonna affect that ending of this story ;) So comment which ending you want!

A) SAD ENDING with SEQUEL!

or

B) HAPPY ENDING FOR DUBU and NO SEQUEL! 

COMMENTS ARE APPRICIATED! :D

And... I'm thinking of a two shot... What do you think? I'm gonna try my hand at so yeah...