Romeo and Juliet I

Onew Condition

 

~

JI-EUN

"Ji-Eun...JI-EUN!!" Eun Mi screamed at me. I blinked multiple times to see Eun-Mi waving her hand non-stop infront of my face. I pushed her hand away.
"YAH! What are you doing?!" I said. She looked at me blankly. I sighed then walked to my class. Was I staring at Onew...? Did he see me?! 
"Ji-eun! You were staring at Onew oppa..." she smirked at me. I sat my stuff down at my desk then slumped in my seat. 
I sat at the back of the classroom with Eun-Mi on my right side and Minho on my left. I stared at the board then slumped my head on the desk.
"Ji-eun..." I felt somebody poke me. I looked to my left to see that it was Minho. He had that same serious expression on his face that always had its mysterious features.
"Ne?" I said looking into his deep brown eyes. I never noticed how pretty his eyes were... So big and full... like Youngmin and Kwangmins... Oh how much I love those twins...
"Are you okay?" He asked me, tilting his head to the side to level with mine.
I nodded at him then he shook his 'no'. 
"You're not okay... what's wrong?" he asked, smiling at me. I couldn't help but smile back.
"It's just that-" I cut myself off before blabbering about my confusion-ess about Onew and wether I liked him or not. I couldn't come to a decision on wether I did or not. It was only because of this stupid accident that it got me thinking. It's only been one day! It's not like a crush can form in a day... right?
"Never mind..." I said to him. He just sighed then took out his notebooks when our teacher came in. 
"Class, today, we are going to work in pairs to memorise this short script. It's a romance script but it is very short. I'll partner you guys up boy and girl," Miss. Park said to us. She was our drama teacher and we had drama first thing today.
"Okay... Eun-mi you're with Jonghyun... and ah! This is easy. Ji-eun you're with Minho," The teacher handed us the scripts then made her way to the front of the classroom.
"I'll give you all half an hour to do this. You all have to perform this script by the end of the lesson. Any problems, come to me. I'll be on my desk," she said then the sound of the students chattering rose upon the classroom.
"So... Let's go through this first," I said. We pushed our desks closer together. 
Blah.Blah.Blah. Romeo...Yadda.Yadda-Yadda.Juliet... Blah Blah Blah... Romeo and Juliet kiss...
WAIT WHAT?!
"KISS?" I said out loud. Luckily, it wasn't loud enough to get attention. I bit my lip in nervousness. Kiss? Kiss Choi Minho? 
"We don't have to if you want to," he said. I nodded my head calming down a little bit. 
Kiss... I wonder what it would be like to kiss Choi Minho's soft looking, full lips...
~
 
Twist there huh? ;) It is an Onew story but I'm trying to make some drama stir up... :D teehee 
<3 Thanks for reading!