Water Fights

Onew Condition

MINHO
Ji Eun and Onew kissed. I must admit, it made me pretty jealous. Okay... it made me really jealous. I want Ji Eun to notice me... look at me as someone more than her close friend.
Ji Eun.. I freakin' fell hard for you...

~
JI EUN
FINALLY! It's Friday. The day that everyone looks forward to all throughout the week. I just have to face today then hopefully, everyone will have forgotten about the events that happened this week... Though I'm pretty sure that those memories will probably stick in my head. After all, Minho is my kiss. Any girl would probably be proud to say that their first kiss was Choi Minho from SHINing SHINee.
"Onew oppa..." "Omo..." "He kissed Ji Eeun?!" I heard whispers all around me as SHINee walked in in sycronized movements. Of course, glares were at me and I just looked down at my shoes to avoid their scary stares.
"Ji Eun-ah!" I heard Minho shout from across the hallway. Everyone turned their attention to me. Not just the girls who glared at me, but even the boys who envied the attention that the SHINee boys got.
"Anyeong!" I waved at him then came he jogegd up to me then hugged me.
"Informal speech..?" I heard someone whisper.
 I ignored the comment then hugged Minho back as he was having trouble hugging me. His arm was still in a sling and his bag was hanging loosely on his un-injured hand.
"I'll help you," I said, about to grab his bag when he stopped and slinged his bag around his shoulder.
"Aniyo. I'm good," He said then smiled his model-like smile. I heard dreamy sighs all around me. I felt my cheeks blush but I quickly turned away before he saw me.
"Aigoo! Is my little Ji Eunnie blushing?" I heard Key say, as he pinched my cheeks like U was some baby.
"Yah! My cheeks hurt you know..." I said. I rubbed my now pink cheeks then stuck my tounge out at Key. Being the diva he is, he did it as well.
"That's enough. Let's get to class," I heard Minho say with a slight chuckle.

"You want to sleep again?" I asked Minho as he layed his head on my shoulders. We were all sat on the grass, shaded by the tall tree that we were all leaning on. Our usual lunchtime place.
"Nah... I'm good," He said, looking up at me with his big brown orbs that seemed to get me everytime.
Maybe I should ask him out already... should I? I'm not even sure if I like him though. I might seem like I'm so into him but sometimes, it's just a dainty little crush that I seem to take too far. Maye that's just it. I'm not gonna be that naive girl that fell for (believe it or not) Jonghyun last year. Yes... I did like Jonghyun in the past. It gives me the chills knowing that I liked him in the past.
Well the past is the past and nothing really happened with that crush. I got over him after several months...
Okay 6 months... 7 months tops.
I felt my head spin again. It's been happening all day. My view sometimes blur and my head just spins and gets crazy headaches. I nearly lost my balance when I was walking down the steps but luckily, Key was beside me then and he caught me before I fell down the school steps. My view slowly regained itself and the serious headache that I got slowly eased off.
"Ji Eun noona! You want some banana milk?" Taemin was infront of me, banana milk in hand. I just smiled and shook my head no. He sat on the opposite side of me, laying his head on my shoulder the way that Minho did. I smiled to myself at the sight of the two too cute adorable boys that were beside me. Taemin had his eyes closed with a smile on his face. Minho seemed to be in deep thought, like he usually is. He would glance at me once in a while then smile. And of course, I would smile back. His smile just got me so starstruck.
"Key! What was that for?!" I heard Jonghyun yell at Key. Key just shrugged his shoulders innocently then smiled. His feline eyes brightening up. I saw Jonghyun's eyes calm down but he shook it off. He immidiately regained his fake anger.
"You said you were hot so I thought that some water would help..." Key answered, a smile still plastered on his face.
"Well I didn't want to get soaked!" Jonghyun said. He grabbed the water bottle that Onew was about to drink then soaked Key's hair. Oh no he didn't... He should know better than to get on Key's bad side... and how do you get on Key's bad side? You could either: Ruin his lovely, clean kitchen or room, ruin his well put together outfit or in this case, mess up his well styled hair. I guess Jonghyun had chosen with the last option.
Key's smile immidiately turned upside down. Jonghyun, not realizing that he had angered Key, was laughing alone by himself, while the rest of us just stared at him with 'OH NO YOU DIDN'T!' faces... except for Onew anyway, who had already moved distance away from the upcoming water fight that was about to take place. He was lying on the grass, his head laying on his school blazer. He had earphones on and his eyes were closed. He was pretty well prepared.
"YOU'RE DEAD YOU DINO HEADED FREAK!" Key grabbed all the water bottles in view, then poured water all over Jonghyun's head. Jonghyun, wasn't happy.
"My hair!" He said. He didn't bother fight back as he knew how feisty Key was when it came to these kind of fights.
"Whatever..." Key rolled his eyes then grabbed all his things. "Come on Taeminnie!" He said with a smile on his face. Taemin bounced up happily then waved at us.
I blurted out a laugh at Jonghyun who was frozen in his spot, water dripping down from his hair. Minho then joined along with me.
These boys definately knew how to make me feel better on a lousy evil glare filled Friday.



Silence. That's what it was. Geography was the class that I didn't have with anyone but Onew. And I sat next to him as well. That didn't help considering that he probably isn't gonna talk to me during class. I'll probably end up ahead of work this time as I'll have no-one to talk to if that was the case.
I felt my head spin. Again. My view suddenly blurred up and I blinked multiple times to regain it but I just couldn't. I felt my head aching, I rubbed my temples but it had no effect.  I felt my feet stumble and I my eyes immidiately shut down...

"Ji Eun-ah!"

~

I haven't posted in FOREVER! So sorry! I didn't have enough time since my parents have this whole week off work, and whenever I was trying to post this chpater they would just pop up. My mom isn't a problem but my dad is always up my grill... ¬¬

Anyways, Thank You guys so much for reading and subbing! I now earned my 30 subs! :) Thank you! I can't promise that I'll post soon this week but I will try!

ForeverInLove: Your comment made my day! :D Thank you for being my 30th sub! I LOVE YOU FOR THAT! <3