Kiss on the cheek...

Onew Condition

ONEW

 
This is unbearable! I wonder what they're doing right now... ARGH! I massaged my temples with calmed me down a little bit.
What am I going to do with myself?
 
DING!DONG!
The doorbell of our dorm rang. I sighed then got up to answer the door since Jonghyun won't shuffle his , Taemin was too busy watching anime and drinking his banana milk and Key was busy making dinner.
I opened the door to see Minho and Ji-Eun, Ji-Eun with her hand around Minho's waist, supporting him. I felt my knuckles clench tightly around the door frame. I bit my lip from saying anything stupid.
"C-come in..." I managed to blurt out. Ji-Eun settled Minho to the sofa then stood up. 
"Well, see you tomorrow guys," she said then made her way to the door. I was still frozen at the door, now leaning my the table besides it. I watched as Taemin hugged his hyung tightly then sat next to him at the sofa.
"Oh! Ji-Eun noona! Why don't you stay for dinner?" said Taemin. Ji-Eun turned around then smiled.
"I've got to get home. Mianhe! Maybe another time," She said then smiled at Taemin.
"Okay noona! Get home safe," said Taemin. Minho smiled then waved at her. Ji-Eun waved back then made her way to the door to be stopped by Key's voice coming from the kitchen.
"Onew! Walk her home. It's getting dark,"
I looked up from the floor. What? Just us two? Does he know how awkward that's gonna be?!
"Er..." I said. Key walked out holding a spatula with eyebrows raised. I knew better to say yes than no to Key. I shuffled to get my shoes on then held the door open for Ji-Eun.
"Kamsahamnida," Key said then walked back to the Kitchen. He winked at me before going back. I simply forced a smile out to him then stuck my tounge out.
 
"So... how was your day?" Ji-Eun asked. I walked with my hands in my pockets, with my body huddled together to keep the cold out. Ji-Eun simply had on her school blouse, blazer, skirt, long socks and high tops. Her high tops were different everyday.
It was getting darker but the sun was still out. It wasn't that dark but it was quite a distance between our dorm to her house. It was hot this morning but it got quite chilly towards the night. I looked at my watch. It read 4:30pm.
Ji-Eun was rubbing her arms for warmth. I looked at her with my corner of my eye. I took my jacket off since I was wearing double jackets. I put it around her to keep her warm. She looked up at me.
"Kamsahamnida..." she said. She bowed down a little then smiled at me. I smiled back at her. It was great to see her smile.
"So how was your day?" she said to me.
"It was good..." Lies Jin Ki. Lies. It wasn't okay. All day I was driven crazy by thoughts of her Minho kissing or something... That kiss haunts me. It's like Minho taunting me that he had her and I didn't. But Minho wouldn't do anything like that.
"Good..." she said. I saw her shiver slightly then I frowned. I don't want her to get sick... I guess the jacket wasn't doing the job.
"Are you cold?" I asked her with concern.
"N-n-no..." she said. She was obviously shivering. I put my arm around her waist then pulled her close. She looked at me with shock. I guess she wasn't expecting that.
"Better?" I asked then she nodded. She stopped shivering as soon as seconds passed.
We walked in silence towards her street. We reached her street then I led her to her house. I stopped at her door.
"Well see you tomorrow Ji-Eun," I said with a smile. I let her go then she stood infront of me. She took my jacket off then put it around my shoulders like I did for her.
"Thanks again Onew..." she said. She kissed me on the cheek then walked in her house.
I held my hand out against my cheek then walked with my hand still plastered on my cheek.
She kissed me on the cheek... again. I smiled wide then skipped home. Now my mood was better. I walked down the streets with a smile on my face. I even stopped by the mini mart to get some banana milk for Taemin and some snacks for the Jonghyun and the others.
Well what can I say? I was a happy man. I sighed happily as I opened the door. I was greeted by Taemin who spotted the banana milk that was in the plastic bag that I was holding.
"BANANA MILK!" Taemin said. Taemin grabbed one bottle but was stopped my Key.
"Not right now now Taeminnie! We're gonna have dinner first," Key said. He led us all to the dining room to eat. We all sat down then dug in on the Kimchi rice that Key made.
"This is delicious Key... As always," Jonghyun said. Key smiled with a flattered face. I just chuckled at them.
"Omo... Onew hyung's smiling!" Taemin said. I guess they'd noticed it too.
I chuckled then smiled.
"I feel better," I answered.
"Good," Key said then winked at me from across the table. I sighed dreamily as I thought of Ji-Eun's short but sweet kiss on the cheek. Ji-Eun was changing me.
 
I sunk down on my bed, smiling to myself. It's funny how one girl can change you... and Ji Eun is making me crazy, smiley and angry at the same time. Is it possible to fall in love in 2 days?