MORE Awkwardness

Onew Condition

JI-EUN

"Ji-eun! Ji-eun!" Eun-Mi shouted across the halls. No-one paid much attention though. I closed my locker after I got my lunch. It was finally lunchtime. I needed a break from those evil glares that I've been getting since Drama. It was just a kiss for a scene! Nothing else...
"I heard that you and Minho kissed! Is that true?" she asked me. I nodded my head slowly. She stared at me with wide eyes.
"Mwo?! Really?!"
"Yes... It was for a scene in drama. That's it,"
"Oh... I thought that you like Onew oppa?"
"I do...- I don't know Eun-Mi! Help me!" I said, fake sobbing onto her shoulders. She gently pushed me away then smirked.
"Omo... Look who's coming this way," she said. I turned around to see Minho walking up to me. He had the same serious expression on his face.
"Ji-Eun... Can I talk to you?" he said. Eun-Mi nodded then whispered to me.
"I'll be by the bench by the tree..." she said. I nodded then walked with Minho to the school fountain. Hardly anyone was there. Just some students with their friends or the ocasional make-out couples... Ew, get a room!
"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked him. I played with my thumbs, holding my lunch in one hand. He pursed his lips.
"About the kiss..." he said to me. I flushed light pink at the thought of the kiss. I nodded slowly for him to continue.
"Well... Umm... I was wondering if it meant anything to you... Everyone's talking about how you and me are a couple now, so I just wanted to clear it up that we're just friends,"
"I-it's cool. It was just for the scene..." I said. Okay... So maybe I lied. It wasn't just a silly old kiss to me. It was a heavenly kiss. A kiss that left me hanging...
"...Yeah! For the scene," he scratched the back of his head. The atmosphere just got akward.
"Let's go eat lunch..." I said. He nodded then walked to sit by the tree where the boys and Eun-Mi were. They raised their eyebrows when we came by.
"We just talked," I said to them. They all looked at each other.
"Sure..." they all said together. I rolled my eyes then sat down carefully next to Onew. He was eating a chicken wrap.
"Chicken again, huh?" I said. He smiled lightly then nodded.
"You did a good job with the scene by the way," I said to him. He was a very good actor. But I noticed that no-one had kissed at the kiss scene but me and Minho, which made the situation a little worse.
"Thanks. You too," he said then smiled at me. I smiled back then started with my salad. He looked away into space while chewing his wrap. I just looked down on my lap.
More awkwardness...

~

:) I'm workin on the next chapter now :D AND... I will reply to the comments on the next chapter please be patient :) <3