Awkward Turtle...

Onew Condition

Lee Ji-eun

"Remember when we went to the park and Minho fell of the swing?" I said while cracking up hard. We were all talking about our trip to the park last week and how fun it was. Everyone laughed but MInho, which made me laugh even harder!

"Yah! Not funny... I got a bruise from that..." he said, his flaming charisma kicking in.

"Like humpty dumpty! He fell off and he got a bruise? Then we helped him up? Get it?" Onew said. We just stared at him and the boys suddenly started singing "EVERYTHING HE DOES IS ONEW CONDITION!" I just smiled at Onew sympatheticly. I had nothing against his 'Onew Condition'. Infact, I was kinda like him. I said things that weren't funny at times... and were completely random.

"Oh Onew... what are we gonna do with you?" Jonghyun said to him.

"What are you gonna do with me...?" O.o he said to Jonghyun. I swear most of the time, Onew spends his time chasing butterflies. Of course, we were friends but I wasn't paticularly close with him. Though I do believe his Onew Condition is a 'charm' that's for Onew and only Onew. And maybe I have a condition as well... since I'm always SO clumsy...

"Agoo Onew..." said Key.

"I'm thirsty..." Taemin suddenly said. He grabbed the bottle of Lemonade to find that it was empty.

"MWO?!" Taemin shouted... "No drink for Taemin..." he said, using his aegyo powers to temp his hyungs to get him some drinks, preferably banana milk.

"I'll go buy some," I said, grabbing my jacket with me.

"Nope!" Key said, grabbing my jacket. "We're your guests! We're going to buy it for you!" Key and his umma ways.

"Whatever you say..." I knew Key well. I would never win an argument against the Almighty Key.

"Let's go..." They all walked out, following Key. "Wait... not you Onew... we don't want you scaring of our discounts with your Onew Condition," Key said.

I knew he meant is as a joke but Onew stayed anyway, to apparently, 'keep me company'. But I knew Key half meant what he said to Onew.

"So..." I said to Onew. He looked around the room, playing with his thumbs. He looked at me with a questioning expression.

"Hm?"

"Umm... Awkward turtle...?" I said to him, making the awkward turtle with my hands. He just chuckled lightly at me.

"Hey, how do you do that?" he said to me, motioning to my hands.

"Oh, this?" I said, swaying my thumbs while in the awkward turtle position.

"Yeah..." He shuffled closer to me to get a closer look. I suddenly felt my heart beating fast... I didn't know why.

"Umm... Well, just put your hands on top of each other and then intertwine your fingers," He focused on his hands, doing what I told him to. He looked at me with a confused glance. I took his hands and did it for him. I felt like my heart was gonna jump of my chest.

He smiled at me then swayed his thumbs around.

"Now maybe I can do this when my 'Onew Condition' takes action... then maybe they won't sing that song again..." I smiled at him then looked at  my hands to prevent him from seeing me blush. I was smiling like an idiot!

"Yeah...maybe,"

~

:D How was it? :) <3 comment please?