The School's Hot Topic

Onew Condition

I wonder what it would be like to kiss Choi Minho's soft looking, full lips? I gazed at his lips then shook my head away before he caught me looking at him.

What am I thinking?! First Onew now Him?! Who's next; Jonghyun?

"So do you want to rehearse now?" he said to me interrupting my thoughts. I nodded my head then said my lines.

He seems so dark and serious about this. His acting was amazing... It made me want to kiss him... Right there.

-_- I swear, there's something wrong with me...

"Alright class! It's time to perform your scenes!" Miss. Park suddenly said. I looked at my watch. It's been half an hour already?!

"Alright... First up..." she said, looking around the class. I sank down low in my seat hoping that she wouldn't notice me. Minho just chuckled at me.

"Ah... Minho and Ji-eun!" she said. I huffed loudly, blowing my bangs away from my forehead then back down. I limped to the front of the class room then began.

"
JULIET 
Romeo!

ROMEO 
My dear?

JULIET 
At what o'clock to-morrow
Shall I send to thee?

ROMEO 
At the hour of nine.

JULIET 
I will not fail: 'tis twenty years till then.
I have forgot why I did call thee back.

ROMEO 
Let me stand here till thou remember it.

JULIET 
I shall forget, to have thee still stand there,
Remembering how I love thy company.

ROMEO 
And I'll still stay, to have thee still forget,
Forgetting any other home but this.

JULIET 
'Tis almost morning; I would have thee gone:
And yet no further than a wanton's bird;
Who lets it hop a little from her hand,
Like a poor prisoner in his twisted gyves,
And with a silk thread plucks it back again,
So loving-jealous of his liberty.

ROMEO 
I would I were thy bird.

JULIET 
Sweet, so would I:
Yet I should kill thee with much cherishing.
Good night, good night! parting is such
sweet sorrow,
That I shall say good night till it be morrow
.
"

 

It was time for the kiss scene and I looked at the teacher with a 'should I?' face then she just nodded, clapping her hand together as in for us to carry on. Minho saw her as well then grabbed by the arm and pulled me in. I tried to push away after 2 seconds but I couldn't bring myself to it. His lips were just as soft as they looked. Oh my gosh... It was like heaven...

I opened my eyes wide... Everything felt surreal. I pinched myself to check if I dreaming and making out with the air instead of kissing Choi Minho. Freaking Choi Minho... Aigoo...

After 10 seconds (or 5 minutes in what seemed like), he pulled away.

"Wow... Bravo! That was fantastic! A+!" Miss Park said. Clapping her hands. The rest of the class had wide opened eyes and scattered clapping started up. The girls were giving me looks and some stared at us with jealousy...

"I can't believe this..." I heard someone whisper as I walked past. I can't believe it either...

 

 

ONEW

I sighed at the thought that I wasn't partnered up with Ji-Eun... Instead I was with Min-Ji. She was a great friend of mine and it was fun working with her. But I still wanted to work with Ji-Eun.

I sighed then watched Minho and Ji-Eun do their scene. Minho was a pretty good actor and so was Ji-Eun so their scence will be good.

"I wonder if they're gonna do the kiss scene or not," Min-Ji whispered to me. I waited anxiously for the end of the scene; which was the kiss scene. I bit my lip in nervousness. Will they kiss?

 

I guess my question was answered when Minho pulled her into a kiss. I stared at them along with the rest of the class. What?! What is this?!

I blinked multiple times, trying to see if what I was seeing was real. It was and it was no joke.

They finally pulled away and Miss Park gave them an A+. I clapped my hands, my eyes still frozen to the front of the room where they'd been standing.

Does she like Minho?

~

Sorry for the late post! My internet went all crazy on me yesterday so here it is :D 

<3