Locks of Love

Onew Condition

TAEMIN

Their faces were still inches apart after Minho hyung answered.

My eyes widened... Were they going to kiss?!

Minho hyung tucked away a strand of hair from her face before smiling at her.

"Yah..." Minho poked Ji Eun's cheek. Her gaze was still fixed on him. She smiled at him again.

"Neh?"

"... Do you want to go to Seoul Tower?" 

Seoul Tower... That's were couples write love locks!

"Mwo? Now?" she looked up at him with a cute confused expression. 

Minho nodded before beaming at her.

"Ga ja!" he took hold of her hand. She grabbed her bag before standing up.

"Arasso," 

 

So how did I end up here at Seoul Tower, wearing big rimmed glasses and a fedora?

Simple. Because of Jinki hyung's order to 'observe'.

"Look at all these locks!" Ji Eun exclaimed, looking at one bright green one with 'Saranghae' written on it.

"Its where all couples go," Minho stood right next to her looking at a one particular huge heart shaped keychain with a long heart felt confession message written on it.

They sat down together on one bench together.

"The view is pretty too..." she gazed at the sun that was gradually going down. Minho looked up then smiled at the setting sun.

"Omo... how cute are they!" two ahjumma's said as they walked past Minho hyung and Ji Eun.

Ji Eun blushed slightly but Minho hyung just chuckled at her.

The place was nearly empty except for some couples walking around hand in hand.

"I have something for you..." Minho hyung sighed nervously before standing up and getting a white rose bouquet off of.... Jonghyun hyung?!

What is he doing here?

Jonghyun hyung did the 'fighting' motion before walking quickly towards me.

"YAH! What do you think you're doing?!" he grabbed the hat and glasses off.

"Observing..." he rolled his eyes at my answer before looking at Ji Eun and Minho.

"Omo! He's going to confess!"

My eyes widened and my gaze quickly shifted to them. WHAT?!

"Johahae," Minho hyung said, his hands intertwined with JI Eun's. 

"Ahh!" Jonghyun hyung squeeled before jumping up and down.