Jealous Onew

Onew Condition

 

JI EUN

As I walked down the hallway, I felt eyes on me. Some of the girls were glaring at me and some where looking at me with jealousy. I just slumped my head down then walked to my locker.
"Oh... Ji Eun! Lot's of the girls are jealous that you and Minho oppa kissed yesterday," Eun Mi said. I sighed then shut my locker after I'd gotten my books.
"It's only been one day and the news is spreading like a wildfire..." I said. I then heard gasps and whispering coming from the female population of the school. Judging by the noise that the girls were making, SHINee are here. I was shocked to see only Minho in his uniform while the boys were in bright, colorful outfits which are fit enough for a radio interview or a CF shoot. I studied the boys coming towards me and Eun Mi. Minho had a cast on his left arm. I gasped like all the other girls then bit my lip. How can this have happened?
"Minho oppa... what happened?" I asked him, resting my hand lightly on his shoulders.
"He tripped and fell yesterday," Taemin answered for me. Minho was looking down on his shoes. I studied his face then gently caressed his eyebrow, which had a small cut on it.
"Are you okay?" I asked him. He nodded his head then smiled lightly at me. His lip had a small cut on it as well. 
"He can't come to an interview today due to his injuries so here he is in school," Key said. I nodded. 
"So it's your job to take care of him today!" Key said, clapping his hands lightly. 
"Well, we better go... See you Ji Eun," Onew said, looking down at the floor. He patted Minho's back then walked away to the door, his shoulders still slung down. 
Key waved then ran to catch up with Onew, putting his arm around Onew then whispering something to him.
"Um... see you Ji eun noona!" Taemin said then Jonghyun waved and left.
What's up with Onew...?
 
"Ji Eun... can you come to the library with me?" Minho asked as he finished his food quickly. I nodded then finished with my food as well.
"Eun Mi, you coming?" I asked as I stood up from the grass.
"Later. I need to hand out some extra curricular sheets for Ms. Park," she said then waved at me and Minho. 
We walked silently to the library which was half empty. We sat down at an empty table, him sitting infront of me.
"So why did you want to come here?" I asked. 
"So that I can take a nap..." he said. I chuckled then he sat he layed his hed down on the table then started to sleep. I studied his face, he looked so innocent... I smiled then got my books out. Might as well do some homework... about 45 minutes left of lunch.
I bit my lip, thinking hard... Then suddenly, a group of girls came by with a basket filled with chocolates and such. They sat it next to the sleeping Minho then giggled and walked away. Minho blinked multiple times before waking up. He furrowed his eyebrows then grabbed the note that was stuck to the basket.

 

Minho Oppa

Get well soon! Sleep well :) 

 
He stuck it onto the basket again. He grabbed it with his free hand then motioned me to come with him. I put my stuff away then walked with him back to the lockers.
"Aren't you gonna eat some chocolate?" I asked as he put the basket in his locker. He grabbed one bar of chocolate then closed his locker after getting his books.
"Here. Have some," He said. He split it into two then gave me half. I smiled then ate the chocolate slowly. 
"Gamsahabnida," I said. He smiled then nodded at me. 
Even when he had plasters on his face, he still looked good...
 

ONEW 

 
"Well, we better go... See you Ji Eun," I said. I walked away to the exit of the school. Key then following me. Probably here to comfort me. I didn't agree with the idea that we should leave Minho with Ji Eun. They'd probably kiss again or something... 
AISH! I'd never gotten so mad before... 
"Hyung... Are you okay?" Key said, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I just sighed then walked off.
 
All day, I haven't been focused. I messed up some dance steps and song lyrics, I forgot my lines for the CFs... All because of Ji Eun. She was on my mind all day and there was me who was just staring into space during the interviews, wondering what Minho and Ji Eun were up to. It's driving me crazy! I ran my hand through my styled hair. 
"Onew... don't worry," I felt Key pat my back as we entered another TV studio. I sighed. 
"I wish that I can stop worrying... But I can't," I said. We walked into our dressing room then I slumped down on the sofa, waiting for the hair and makeup noonas to do my hair again.
"Onew sad again?" I heard Jonghyun whisper to Key. Key nodded then sighed.
"I wish there was something we could do..." Key answered back.
"C'mon hyung! Brighten up! Here's some banana milk to cheer you up," Taemin handed me a bottle of banana milk then beamed at me. I smiled back then sighed again...
This is unbearable! I wonder what they're doing right now... ARGH! I massaged my temples with calmed me down a little bit.
What am I going do with myself?
~
:D 22 subs in one day?! WOOP WOOP! :D
And this area is the are where I can share some of my thoughts and doings :p teehee...
Anyways, I reached episode 7 of Heartstrings and it is getting GOOD! But they had to postpone episode 8 since the lead actress got into a carcrash... but she's alright :D
And I'm currently watching SHINee's Flower Boy's Generation... I knew that I should've watched it like a long time ago, but I didn't get around to :P 
^^ There ya go people... random author's corner :p 
Hope you liked the chapter <3 I'll try and post frequently now :D