'Observe'

Onew Condition

ONEW

 "Key! I am NOT wearing a tuxedo to the dance," I huffed then untied the black bow that was tied around ny neck.

Key, being the fashion diva he is, insisted on choosing our outfits for the upcoming school dance. But, I am NOT gonna wear a tux. A.Ni.Yo.

"...Araso..." He sighed in defeat then grabbed a finely pressed suit from the changing room pegs then handed it to me."Outfit 9,"

"Fine," I muttered angrily as he fleed outside of my changing room to Minho's. He was better today so Key dragged him along to the mall with us. Unlucky for Minho.

I quickly changed into the suit then turned to the mirror, tugging on the coat to straighten up any creases. I must say, I looked pretty good.

"That's the one! Now for shoes..." Key entered the changing room, making me jump. Aish.

I removed the suit after checking myself out in the full lenght mirror. I sighed to myself...

Ji Eun... I have to confess to her. I have to. If I don't do it sooner she'll end up in the arms of another guy. And Minho seems like the perfect candidate for that guy... 

I stepped outside of the dressing room, carrying the suit in my arms being careful not to crease it. I spotted Taemin and Jonghyun whispering to eachother. I raised an eyebrow at them and they immidiately looked up and smiled oh-so innocently. Hmm... Something's up...

"Hyung~" Taemin was gazing up at me with puppy dog eyes. Wait... How did he get here so fast? 

Must be the banana milk he keeps on drinking...

"I know...." he whispered in my ear. I shivered as his breathe tickled my ear.

"Know what...?" I asked him, my eyes turning into crescents. What is he-

"That you like Ji Eun noona..." What he said immidiately made my eyes widen. WHAT?!

How.did.he.find.out? 

Key...

"Psh... What are you talking about-" I stopped mid sentence as a thought popped into my head. This'll be easy. He knows so then he'll agree to help me get Ji Eun! PERFECT!

"What hyung?"

"Taeminnie~" I sang and smiled my best dubu leader smile. "Will you help hyung with something?"

"Depends..." he said cautiously.

"I need you to sp- no, I need you to 'observe' for me." 

"Hyung, saying 'observe' instead of 'spy' doesn't neccesarily make you sound less of a pedo..." he stated matter-of-fact-ly.

"Say it whichever way you want. I just need you to make sure that Ji Eun doesn't have a date for the dance. I'm gonna confess to her there,"

"OMO! Hyung~" he said then hugged me tight. I chuckled then peeled his arms off me.

"So will you do it?" 

"Yes hyung~" he said then skipped happily back to his umma, smiling wide.

I just hope that she'll accept my confession.

~

Short update... I know. I haven't updated for a while because I've had some major writers block. I'm still stuck but I'll be trying to write often. 

School is also starting soon and that means... well it means less updates. But I tend to go on AFF more often when I have school just cause its a fun reading stories after a loooong day of school :) 

I'm sorry for not updating! I decided to make a sequel to this! YAY! But I'll also be starting other stories :) Look forward to that! :D kekekeke~

Have a nice day! :)