Scheming

Onew Condition

KEY

Ah... So Onew's finally gonna man up and confess to Ji Eun.

Atleast I'll be doing less scheming to get one (or both) of the two to confess. 

Isn't it obvious that Onew loves Ji Eun. And I'm not kidding about the 'love' thing. By the way Onew looks at Ji Eun, I can tell that what he's feeling is more than a crush.

But I'm worried... Ji Eun seems to have feelings for Minho.

And Minho seems to like her back too. I mean the two kissed for goodness sake! But Onew and Ji Eun kissed too... 

But for some reason Minho and Ji Eun's kiss looked more legit...

But whoever Ji Eun chooses, I hope that the rejected one will be mature enough to just accept the fact Ji Eun likes someone else and that she should be happy. 

I swear if the other one plans revenge, I will either: Ban chicken from the house, or lock the doors so that Minho'll miss his every morning running sessions. 

They should know better. I've nagged them all about jealousy, revenge... yadayadayada...

 

Now the PLAN. I don't want to call it a plan but it IS a plan... Okay never mind.

So Onew is gonna confess to Ji Eun during the dance. Minho on the other hand is gonna confess to her there too... Oh shizz... 

What if they confess at the same time?! AISH!

...

But Ji Eun'll only choose one person so that's no problem...

BUT won't the rejected one get hurt when they see Ji Eun with the accepted one?

And I can NOT deal with a heartbroken band member... 

BUT if they don't confess now then they'll never do so...

Aish... So many BUTs. 

I'll let what happens happen. I'll just be the umma who comforts the rejected one. 

Well that wasn't much scheming AT ALL.

Well that was a waste of time...

 

MINHO

I don't mean to be vain or anything, but MAN! I look hot in this suit...

I just hope that it's enough to impress Ji Eun. I mean,  I think that she likes Onew.

Her and Onew have a past. They're close. Well were... but still. There's a chance that Ji Eun likes him and he likes her back.

I see the way he looks at her... None of us are blind.

But all's fair in love and war right?

Sorry Hyung... I have to do this.

 

ONEW

How am I going to confess to her? I want to SO BADLY but... She likes Minho. I can tell.

But I still have a chance! I'm going to confess to her at the school dance. I hope it's worth it... I'm buying her flowers and all! Man... Now I'm nervous!


I need to do this though! ONEW FIGHTING!

 

TAEMIN

Aish hyung... I can't believe he's making me 'observe'.

I hid behind the tree, 'observing' Ji Eun. She was sitting on the bench with- MINHO HYUNG?! And alone?! Ooh...

I tiptoed closer to the tree by the bench that they were sitting on then listened in on their conversation.

"Are you planning on going to the dance?" Minho asked Ji Eun.

"Yep! No date though... I don't know what guy would ask me...." Oh trust me Ji Eun noona, there's 2 already in line.

"O-oh... r-right," Minho scratched his head awkwardly before handing Ji Eun banana milk. OOH! BANANA MILK!

"Gomawayo," she bowed slightly then sipped the banana milk. Mm... banana milk!

"But do you have someone you'd like to ask you?"

"Um... not really. I'm fine being single," she said. Okay... so no date for her. Minho hyung probaly wants to ask her but I know hyung better. He's too shy to. kekekeke.... "How about you huh?" she said while nudging Minho in the ribs.

"N-no-one," he said nervously.

"Are you sure?" she said while getting closer to his face. He blushed instantly then looked away. Kekeke... oh hyung.

"P-postive..."

Sure hyung... Sure...

~~