All is Resolved

Onew Condition

JI EUN
Oh great... get ready Eun Mi, for the upcoming awkward conversations that you two will be having...
ONEW... I kissed ONEW. Infront of the whole class. Including my teacher... Oh great...
"Sorry... Sorry... I-... SORRY!" I said. I pushed off him then waked- no ran- out of the class.
"Ji Eun-ah!" I heard someone yell after me but I didn't bother stop. It was either Minho or Onew. But I didn't have the guts to face to any of them.
I walked down the not so crowded hallways. Slowing down then running again when I heard footsteps coming towards me yelling my name.
MINHO NOW ONEW?! What is it?! Aish! Why me?! Now this is gonna spread like a wildfire then I'll be classed as the that kissed Minho and Onew in the same week. For goodness sake, I haven't even had my first kiss yet! Until I kissed Minho... and what a first kiss it was. Infront of the class... Like this kiss... But this time with Onew...
Aigoo! Help me!
I slowed down into a brisk walk as I reached the exit of the school, no more footsteps coming after me. I walked down the steps and saw that the rest of the boys were sitting on the steps talking and probably waiting for Onew and Minho. I sighed then walked past them, just to be stopped by a voice yelling at me. I froze then pivoted to face them.
"Ji Eun noona! What's up?" Taemin ran up to me then hugged me. I couldn't help but smile. This boy definately knows how to cheer someone up.
"Hey Tae-" I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw a wide eyed Minho and a gaping Onew.  I immidiately grabbed Taemin's hand then ran for the school gates.
"Yah!~ Ji Eun-ah! Where are you going?" I heard Key yell after us. He immidiately caught up with us then ran with us.
"What about me?!" I heard Jonghyun yell before we ran further away from him. We slowed down after we'd reached the main streets.
"I'm tired..." I heard Taemin say. He rested his head against my shoulders then I smiled then rested my head against his head. I then got my bag and got out 3 bottles of banana milk. I bought some during lunchtime from the vending machines to give to Eun Mi and Minho but I never got the chance to, so no, I'm not a crazy weirdo who carries 3 bottles of banana milk in her bag.
"Thanks noona!" Taemin perked up then sipped his banana milk happily.
"Kamsahamnida!" Key said. He poked the straw into the foil, then started sipping.
"You're welcome!" I said. Being with these two made me immidiately forget about the crazy event that had taken place just 15 minutes ago.
"Ji Eun-ah... what's wrong?" Key asked me. I sighed then answered him, knowing that he'd find out sooner or later. He is the almighty Key.
"I kissed Onew..." I murmured, then sipped my banana milk, looking away.
"What?!" I heard him yell. He attracted some attention from some of the sales vendors around us.
"HUSH!" I said to him, pressing my finger against his lips. He nodded then pursed his lips together. Key, you better keep this shut. Though, by tomorrow, the whole school would have probably found out.
"Omo..." I heard Taemin said. I guess now he knows too...
"It didn't happen the way you think Key. I didn't come on to him," I said, slapping the back of his head. I knew he was thinking that... "I tripped then fell on him, then I kissed him. So it was just an accidental kiss,"
"Right..." they both chorused together.
"So what did he say?" Key asked, throwing away his now empty bottle along with me and Taemin.
"I don't know! I ran out of class since it happened when the bell rang! Minho and Onew chased after me but I ran away before they could've caught up with me. That's why I pulled Taemin with me when they were coming," I answered.
"KEY! What am I going to do? First I kissed Minho now Onew?! The school's gonna think of me as the who kisses SHINee members! Who's next?! JONGHYUN?! Minho was my first kiss! How am I gonna talk to Minho or Onew tomorrow?!" I rambled on, grabbing onto Key's side.
"Calm..." Key said. Hushing my rambling. Taemin just giggled then hugged me from the side.
"And... Really? Minho was your first kiss?" Key asked me with raised eyebrows. I nodded then hid my face in his shoulders.
"Just talk like nothing happened..." Key said, shrugging his shoulders.
"But I'm gonna have to confront Onew sooner or later," I said.
"Well then confront him. Not like he's gonna care... He'll probably just ignore you like nothings happened. But if he does want to talk to you about what happened, then explain to him that its all good and that you should carry on as normal,"
"Thanks Key!" I said then hugged him tight.
"What about me?" Taemin said, pouting his cute aegyo pout.
"Aww!" I said then we group hugged in the middle of the pavement. "Well this is your stop," I said, gesticulating to their building.
"It's okay. We'll send you," he said. Taemin nodded then linked his arms around mine and Key did the same. We skipped happily down the street, laughing and giggling until we'd reached my house. I then saw a figure, sitting down on the door steps. And another was pacing back and forth on our front garden. I knew who the two figures were.
"We'll wait here... make sure to text me what happened!" Key whispered to me. Obviously, they had spotted Minho and Onew infront of my house.
"And me noona!" Taemin whispered. I hugged them then they ducked down and hid behind the bush that seperated our house from the neighbours house.
"Ji Eun-ah!"I felt someone wrap their arms around mine. The smell of expensive cologne wafted around my nose. The smell was somewhat familliar.
"Minho-ah..." I said. He let go of me then cupped my cheeks lightly. I felt my face flush pink.
"Why did you run away?" he said to me. I looked into his deep, chocolate shaded eyes. He was just so mesmerizing...
"I-I guess that I was just embarrassed..." I said, looking down at my hi-tops. I looked away from his eyes before I got too captivated into his eyes.
"...W-why?" I heard Onew say, which made us both turn around to face him.
"The whole class was there... I kissed Minho the other day and it had already caused a buzz around the school. I didn't need more gossip about me spreading. It was just an accidental kiss. But the school will never understand that," I said, now looking into Onew's eyes.
"I-I get it. I-it was just an accident. I'll be sure to clear that up tomorrow," he said, then smiled at me. I smiled back at him then mouthed him 'thanks'.
"You're welcome," he said. He walked towards me then hugged me, as Minho stepped away.
Hugging Onew was different... his arms were just as inviting and warm, he was just inches taller then me so his my head fitted exactly on his chest. It was comforting. Like a hug when you were upset or a hug when you need it the most.
But with Minho, it was different. I wanted to stay in his arms for forever. His arms were long and wrapped around me securely. And my head layed exactly on his chest.
"Well, see you tomorrow Ji Eun-ah," Onew smiled then walked out of the gate.
"Thanks as well Minho... for caring," I said, hugging him tightly once again.
"You''re more then welcome Ji Eun-ah," he said. He kissed me lightly on my forehead then walked away,following Onew.
"See you tomorrow," he said then waved at me, smiling his 'flaming charisma' smile.
"Yah! What are you two umma and son doing here?!" I heard Onew yell. I giggled to myself, remembering that Key and Taemin were listening in behind the bushes. I just laughed then walked to were Onew and Minho stood.
"We were... observing at a close manner..." Taemin said to his hyungs, smiling cutely at them. His hyungs were so naive...
"Taemin-ah! Kyeopta!" Minho said, pinching his cheeks.
"How about we eat chicken tonight?" Key said, wrapping his arm around Onew in a brotherly way. Onew just smiled then skipped along the pavement along with Key, Minho and Taemin. I waved as they distanced away from me. Those boys know how to make a girl smile. They are shining SHINee.
Finally, things have been resolved. Me and Onew are good now, maybe some more awkward conversations are gonna come are way but we'll work throught it.
Minho and me... I guess our current relationsip is quite confusing. We were close to each other but, the way we bonded made as seem almost as boyfriend and girlfriend. And that confused people around us.
Minho just made my heart melt. His smile and his brooding eyes got me captivated by just one look. But that's about as good as it gets. He doesn't feel the same and I know it. Heck, I don't even know what I'm feeling. How do you know when you like someone? I should know since I've been that silly naive girl that had fallen many times but failed as much when it comes to crushes and liking someone.
Do I like Minho?
I wish that someone can answer that question for me, but only I know. But right now, I don't even know that half of it.

ONEW

We kissed. And this time, on the lips. It made getting over her harder sure, but it made me giddy as ever. Her lips were so soft and so inviting to kiss. But she would probably have slapped me if I just kissed her out of the blue instead of the accidental kiss that took place during class.
I would be lying if I said that I wasn't jealous of Minho. Her and Minho are close to each other and everyone knew that. Me and her are awkward and everyone knew that. It took a lot to talk to her. And I wish that me and her would be close to each other. I want her to like me but she doesn't feel the same. That kiss meant nothing to her. She even said so herself. Loud and clear.
 

"The whole class was there... I kissed Minho the other day and it had already caused a buzz around the school. I didn't need more gossip about me spreading. It was just an accidental kiss. But the school will never understand that,"


It was just an accidental kiss.


It was just an accidental kiss.

The words echoed in my head.

Of course it is to you Ji Eun, but to me it's something more.  It was a kiss from the girl that I fell for in just 2 days.

KEY
Tch. Somethings up.

The way Minho just suddenly hugged Ji Eun when she came into sight and the way that Onew just stammered like an idiot when he talked to Ji Eun. Obviously, they both like her. But Ji Eun likes Minho. I must admit... the two make a cute couple. Thought that thought is obviously bothering Onew.
I have to get one of them to confess soon. The first to confess can win Ji Eun's heart.
But firstly... I need to do some snooping...

MINHO
Ji Eun and Onew kissed. I must admit, it made me pretty jealous. Okay... it made me really jealous. I want Ji Eun to notice me... look at me as someone more than her close friend.
Ji Eun.. I freakin' fell hard for you...

~

A much longer chapter than my usual chapters :D 28 subbies now! Just 2 more then I'm at 30 :)

Well done to those people who guessed that she kissed Onew ;D smart cookies :p

Thanks for reading :D