Upcoming Awkward Conversations

Onew Condition

 

JI EUN

Am I falling for Choi Minho...?
 
 I sighed in boredome as the teacher droned on and on about x to the power of whatever. We've been through this like what? 8 times already?
I slammed my head softly on my open mathematics book, my ear leaning on the pages. I faced my right to see a half asleep Minho. His broken arm resting on the wooden desk, his head resting on his other hand. His eyes were closed and his lips were slightly puckered out. I smiled to myself at the sight of the cute sleeping figure besides me. Only if he knows...
I don't even know my own feelings. Do I Minho or not?
I then transfered to the other side, my face facing Onew. He was doing the same, his head slumped on the desk but his head facing me. I smiled at him and a small, light smile formed on his face.
I took some small sticky notes from my pencil case then passed some notes to Onew.

'You okay dubu? :p'

I passed the yellow shaded notes then stuck on his desk. He read it then passed me a sticky note as a reply.
 
'I'm fine :)' 

'What's wrong? You seem so sad lately :(' 

'Just thinking...'

'About...?'

'It's nothing special Eunni :) I'm fine. Don't worry'

Aw... He called me Eunni :') How cute...

I sighed then stuck another note down on his desk. We each had a small pile of sticky notes on our desk. His the light yellow shaded notes and mine the blues.
'If you say so Jinki :p' He chuckled lightly at the note gave him, obviously at the fact that I called him by his real name.
"Turn to page 62 and finish exercise 2A by the end of the lesson please," Our boring, robot monotoned teacher said, making the sleeping class wake up. I sat up straight in my seat then got on with my work, finishing 10 minutes early. 
This.Is.So.Boring. I glanced at the bored class around me. I understood the feeling.
I tapped my pencil then puffed my cheeks. I turned to my right to see Minho, who was biting his lip. He looked like he was stuck with his work. I smiled to myself. GOSH he looked so cute...
"Ji Eun-ah..." I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned my head to see who it was. 
"Can you help me please?" I saw Minho look at me with his soft eyes. I nodded then pushed my desk next to his. 
I explained him the work, sometimes getting caught up in the moment that he was so close to me. His eyebrows would furrow everytime he didn't get the question and I would just giggle like a little girl evertime he did so.
"You got it," I smiled at him as he finished answering the last question. The bell then rang and I stood up to collect my things. I pushed my sheet back to its normal positon but ended up tripping on the chair leg. Oh great... not again. 
I pushed against someone during the process then landed on whoever I accidently pushed in to. I felt my lips crash against the person underneath me.... The rest if the class gasping and whispering to each other... I opened my eyes and saw him. Staring at me with wide eyes. 
He wasn't the only one who was shocked... 
Oh great... get ready Eun Mi, for the upcoming awkward conversations that you two will be having...
~
A slight cliffy for you guys ;) Comment comment comment please :D I love reading my readers comments :D It make makes my day!
And...
27 SUBS?! SO close to 30 :D Thanks guys!!!
Here's a 'lil Key GIF for you guys...
^^ Y :P
Thanks for reading :) 
And...
Who can guess who the person is that Eun Mi kissed? ;) Comment :)