Love Lessons... From Lee Sin?!

Onew Condition

JI EUN
"Ji Eun noona!" I familiar voice sang while entering my bedroom. I sat up from my bed to look towards the door to see who it was.
"Taemin-ah...?" I whispered quietly to myself before 2 familiar figures enter my room.  
"NOONA!" Taemin came and hugged me but I pushed him away gently before he did. A small yet cute pout formed on his lips. Darn he's too cute...
"Taeminnie you'll get sick too," I explained. He smiled then air hugged me instead.
"Annyeong Ji Eun-ah," Onew said then smiled his bright smile at me. I smiled back at him. My eyes travelled down to a bag that he was holding. What's that...? I wondered.
He must've have noticed me looking at the bag as he answered the question that I was just thinking.
"This is our get-well-soon-Ji-Eun-kit," he said then nodded towards Taemin who jumped up and down excitedly. I laughed a little at the name.
"Get-well-soon-Ji-Eun-kit?"
"Yup! It has all the things that you need to get better soon. I did some research!" Taemin said proudly. Onew then started to pull out a bunch of things out of the bag: A Rirakkuma bear hot water bottle, a cute teddy bear neck supporter, a hot compress, a sleeping mask, a bottle of water and a bag of oranges.
"Noona, the orange's are for vitamin C! It helps when you're sick. And the compress is to help you with headaches. And the water is for fluids for your body. And that hot water bottle to make you feel better. And the neck supporter for comfort and that sleeping mask so that you'll get rest!" Taemin explained to me, handing me the items as he explained the purposes.
"Onew...?" I said, peering at him while he sat down on my desk chair while peeling oranges.
"Taeminnie, calm down. She is sick after all," Onew said while nodding towards me.
"Thank you," I mouthed at him then smiled. He nodded as an answer then went back to peeling his oranges.
"Hyung! You forgot the film..." Taemin said to Onew then pouted at him.
Onew sighed then spun the chair towards me. "What do you want to watch instead Ji Eun-ah?"
"Oh... Well, I am behind on Hearstrings," I said, suggestively. Onew nodded and so did Taemin who made himself comfortable on the bean bag chair next to my bed.
"Let's watch that. Here you go Ji Eun-ah," Onew handed me a plate of oranges then smiled. I gladly took them then offered some to the two but they kindly declined and paid their attention to the drama that was on TV.

"Omo... Yonghwa hyung is a good actor," Taemin said while gaping at the TV while holding his orange piece in mid air.
"Yeah..." I giggled then turned back to the TV. Wah... Lee Sin is so sweet yet so cold...
"He admitted it! He likes her!" Onew suddenly yelled out, standing up from his seat. I looked at him then laughed along with Taemin.
"...Never mind..." He said then sat back down to his seat, his face tinted pink.

ONEW
I can't believe I said that infront of Ji Eun! What kind of man am I?!
This drama was particularly good... It shows how some cold hearted musical guy fell in love with a simple, musical pretty girl. He also confessed to her in this episode with obvious displays of affection. That got me thinking...
Maybe I can do the same as that Lee Sin guy did. I can maybe just be friendly towards her and get to know her... even know Lee Sin didn't particularly do that. He was cold towards her but that girl ended up falling for him anyway. And so did Lee Sin.
I can do that. Be the nice guy. Because, honestly speaking, I am a nice guy. I would never be cold towards girls. Girls are as delicate as flowers. They need to be treated nicely or else they'll break.
"Hyung... Hyung~... HYUNG~!" I voice sang loudly in my ear.
"Yes Taeminnie?"
"The drama ended..." he said then ran back to his bean bag chair, sipping his banana milk.
"What do you want to watch now?" Ji Eun asked, turning the TV channel to a random variety show.
"Um... this show's good," I said while nodding towards the TV that was showing 'Star Golden Bell'. Ironically, I was on the show along with Jjong, Key and Minho.

"Ah... Onew! You were also one of the most popular amongst the girls..." The MC said. "SooYoung, why did you particularly choose Onew?"
"He has a very nice voice. He did a duet with Jessica and their voices sounded really good together," SooYoung answered.
"Onew, Jessica, can you both sing a part of the song?"
"Sure.." I said.
"Hana, Dul, Set!"
"I now know that we can never part
(You’re) The one person I loved and still love

If we could have gone back to those good old days, I would
To the days when our love was beautiful and happy

Heartbreaking stories, meaningless arguments
 Let’s bury them all now
And say we’ll never bring it back up
The season changes again~"


"Wah... Onew oppa... that was amazing," Ji Eun said while smiling widely at me, a bottle of banana milk cupped between her hands.
Why did it have to show that episode? Why not the one when I did body gags and people laughed at my Onew Sangtae?! Not this one..! Now she's gonna think that me and Jessica have something going on... Darn.
Well, we don't. It was just a duet. Nothing more.
But why should I care if she thinks that..? It's not like she's gonna care. If it was Minho she would've probably been jealous. But Ji Eun was the type to hide her emotions. Although Key and Minho can always sense what's up most of the time, while I limp along in silence pretending not care but obviously do.
"Hyung! Sing it for me and Ji Eun. Ji Eun noona is sick after all," Taemin smiled wide and his eyes were glossy and were screaming 'AEGYO!' everytime I looked in to them. I sighed in defeat... Darn Taemin and his aegyo...
"Yeah Jin Ki! Sing for us, please?" She said then fake pouted along with Taemin. I sighed then began singing. Looking at Ji Eun and smiling from time to time.
"I’ve lived and tried to forget for a long time
For a while, it seemed like it was okay
But as time passes by, I come to realize
That without you, I can’t go on

Maybe if we were just a little more mature then
Maybe if we knew back then what we know now
Endless regret only repeats itself
I have no will to save myself
But I tightly held all of that in
That’s how one year has passed~"


"GO ONEW HYUNG!" Taemin cheered then clapped and bounced his seat. Ji Eun smiled wide then clapped along with Taemin.
"That was great Jinki," Ji Eun said then smiled her sweet, sweet smile at me...
I wonder if she noticed that I especially sang well just for her. After all, that is what Lee Sin did for Gyu Won. He sang for her when they did this talent show at an MT... And Gyo Won especially felt touched...
YAH! Why am I taking love lessons from a drama?!

~

I'm back! And this time for good... for now :P I go in and out of writers block but I wrote this today... :D

THANKS FOR READING! <3