I give up

Onew Condition

ONEW
I sunk down on my bed, smiling to myself. It's funny how one girl can change you... and Ji Eun is making me crazy, smiley and angry at the same time. Is it possible to fall in love in 2 days?

The next day, I woke up to the sound of Key's voice. I grumbled then shot out of bed before Key poured cold water all over me.
"Wake up hyung!" he said to me, shaking me vigorously. I stood up then grabbed my towel and my uniform for school. I made my way to the bathroom to take a shower.
I felt the hot water run down on me. The thoughs came into my head...
Ji Eun. Did I like her? Do I like her? Does she like Minho? I sighed then shook my head to get the thoughts out. First thing in the morning and it's her thats on my mind.

"Annyeong!" "Minho oppa, get well soon!" I heard the scattered comments of the female population of the school as we walked past. I made my way to my locker, which was one door down from Ji-Eun and Eun-Mi's locker. I smiled as I made my way towards her.  She was talking to Eun Mi and I didn't dare interrupt them. Ji-Eun had her back facing me. I sighed as she waved at the rest of the boys which lockers where on Ji Euns right side. And mine on her left. She smiled then started to talk to Minho while I felt like an outcast on the other side.
"Annyeong!" Ji Eun said happily to Minho. Minho just smiled his 'flaming charisma' smile that made girls swoon. I heard dreamy sighs come from the female half of the school. I sighed then got my books. I shut my locker silently then made my way to the music room. It's a place where I can let my emotions out through music. No-one went in there in the morning, and since we're earlier than usual, about an hour early, I had time to play some music.
She didn't notice me. And here I am, getting all giddy because of some kiss on the cheek which probably didn't mean anything to her. I mean, she kissed Minho on the lips!  And even though it's just a kiss for a scene, still, if it was me, I would've probably fainted from shock.
I sighed as I pressed random keys on the piano in frustration. I should just get over her. That was the best thing to do...
I took my iPod out then played our song, Replay. It was our debut song... The song that had meanings behind it. The song that I sang all the time when I first met Ji-Eun. She was pretty. Very pretty. But she seemed to be very attached to Minho since the start. And that hasn't changed. Me and her rarely tallked. But I fell for her. I forgot about it as I knew that I didn't have a chance with her. So I moved on...
But now I'm back in the same old situation that I was 3 years ago. I had my hopes up, I finally had the courage to actually get far. But now it went back to ground zero. It's always been her Minho. They were close. Of course, since she met him before we even debuted.
2 days ago, was the day that me and her had an actual conversation. I fell for her again, but I shook the feelings out. Then she kissed me on the cheek and slight glint of hope sparked again. Now it's going. Like fire; it only lasts a little time before the flames go out.
It would help if she went out with Minho already. Then I wouldn't get my hopes up for no apparent reason. It'll hurt but I'll get over it soon enough.
" Nuh nan neo muh yeh bbeo
Keu keu nyeo reul boh neun nah neun) mee chyeo
Hah hah jee man ee jehn jee chyeo
Replay Replay Replay
Chuh eok ee nae mam eul hal kweo eoh
Ah ah pah seo ee jehn mam eul) goh chyeo
Dah dah gah oohl ee byeol eeh nan
Replay Replay Replay"

I sang, letting my voice fill the empty music room. I turned my iPod off then shoved it back into my pocket. I heard shuffling noises outside the room. I raised an eyebrow then made my way to the door. I looked around the room to see if there was anyone there. No-one was in sight. I opened the door then I heard tumbling noises . I looked down to see Key and Taemin, rubbing their heads in unison. I raised an eyebrow at them.
"What.Are.You.Doing?" I said, emphasising every word.
"Um...We were looking for you hyung... then we heard someone singing. So we wanted to see who it is... then we saw you..." Key explained.
"Sorry hyung!" Taemin said. He then hugegd me tight. I just smiled then let him go.
"It's okay Minnie," I said then ruffled his blonde hair. He smiled wide then stood next to Key.
"Let's go to class hyung," Key said.Taemin walked infront of me and Key while we walked behind.
"So hyung... what's up?" Key said. He raised an eyebrow at me then I sighed. I guess he knows now huh...
"It's nothing Key," I said. Key wasn't gonna be believe me. He knew that I was lying.
"Really? Then what's up with the sudden storm off to the music room?"
"..." I didn't say anything. I knew that I'd lost to Key.
"I thought so!" he sang in a sing song voice. "Tell Key umma everything,"
"It's nothing big. I like- no LIKED Ji Eun but now she likes Minho and Minho likes her and everyones happy,"
"Not you..." He said, looking at me. "You like her don't you?"
"LIKED. As in the past," I said as I entered my class with Key. Chemistry.
"Right... but hyung, if you need me, I'm here," he said then smiled. I smiled back with a small smile then made my to my seat at back along with the boys. Minho sat next to Ji-Eun and Eun Mi was on her other side. I sat at the end of the row next to Key, daydreaming about what Minho and Ji Eun were talking about.
I should just give up... I have no chance. Yep. That's right. I'm giving up. I will get over her one way or another...
~

:D Hope you enjoyed it!

Please comment guys :) Aiming that towards some of the silent readers... if I even have some :P hehehee...

So I wanted to put this out there since when I was shopping for groceries with my mom, then SHINee popped into my head...

WELL... I was getting a shopping cart and you had to put in coins to make it work so I did but then the money popped out as soon as I got it off the chain that connected it to the other cart... So yeah, my clumsiness can do good.

And also.. I bumped into this lady's cart by accident cause I was thinking about who my bias in SHINee is... then I was listening to Love Like Oxygen and automatically thought of Onew mocking Jjong :P

So yeah random rambling time finishes :D

^^ You probably skipped that so... yeah.. k byes :D