Players

something diffrently new

Kim's POV

It's 11 am and Kim woke up the sound of her phone ringing. Ugh my head hurts and I'm still sleepy who the heck could this be.  She searched for her phone and somehow found it under the bed.

"Hello" Kim sounding irritated.

"Kim where the hell are you, I've been waiting for you at our favorite bar for over an hour, I thought we're gonna meet up?" Van almost shouting. 

"Ugh you don't half to shout, I'm uhh..." she looked around and saw that she was at a random hotel room with a massive hang over, again. "I'll be there in 20 mins."

"Okay fine, just hurry up". Van said as he ended the call.

Kim started wearing her clothes and went to the rest room just to wash her face. Then went out and looked for she parked her car. 

 

At he bar.

 

 When Kim arrived at the bar, she saw Van waved at her then she sat next to him.

"Geez you smell like crap again." Van said

"Well nice to see you too Van" Kim answered then raised her hand to get the bar tender's attention. "One glass of whiskey and.." she looked at Van to see if also wants a drink, Van just shook his head "fine, just for me then".

"I wonder when you're gonna stop doing this to yourself Kim" Van sighed.

"And I my friend am wondering when you're gonna START enjoying your life, your young and one of the hottest bachelors in Thailand. You can get any girl you want."

"Thanks but I think I'll pass. Besides, I only set my heart on one girl."

"Oh right, little miss perfect." Kim said sarcastically.

Van smiled but didn't think of Pie, he thought about Yam.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about that Kim"

"Don't tell me you're gonna propose to her and you want me to be your best man?!"

"Are you out of your mind? I'm not ready for that you crazy"

"Haha I was just teasing you man, chillax" Kim laughed "So what about little miss perfect?"

"Uhh actually it's not about Pie" Van paused.

"Just spit it out Van, geez."

"It's about Yam, we kinda uhh...well something happened. "

Kim was shocked at the same time smiling. "Haha look at you, you sly dog messing with best friends,  now that's enjoying life. Haha"

"Dude it's not funny, we were drunk, she was lonely and had a fiight with her mom and things just happened".

"Dude, it's okay, your allowed to loose control sometime, especially when your girlfriend is little miss perferctly innocent".

"That's the thing Kim, it's not okay. I've liked Yam before and I think I liked her more after what happened,  but I don't want to hurt Pie"

"Just don't tell her then, who knows maybe you'll get lucky with little miss perfect and forget all about Yam"

"Maybe you're right" Van sighed. "But I don't know"

"Of course I right, I always am" Kim said smiling sarcastically. 

"Anyway dude,  please don't tell anyone"

"Who would I tell this stuff to anyway huh?"

"Haha right, thanks for the advice and time, but I half to go, need to rent a suit for tomorrow. Are you going by the way?"

"Of course.  I wouldn't want to miss a party. Especially with girls who just broke up with their boyfriends, is vulnerable, with no and no one to comfort them but me" Kim smiling evilly. 

"You"re such a playgirl Kim. I will laugh hard at the day you end with one girl, and fall in love." Van said already laughing.

"Haha yeah right like that's even possible. No one's gonna tie this beast down."

"Whatever man, I'll see tomorrow,  I need to go" Van stood up and left.

Like someone's gonna want a rebellious play girl who loves to party around. Even my dad doesn't want me. Kim just sighed and finished her whiskey and left.