Confrontation

something diffrently new

Kim didn't bother to turn around when Pie called, until Pie stopped and heard Yam's voice. I need to get out of here, too much drama. I hope Pie will be okay. The hell! here I go again thinking of that girl. She's your bestfriend's girl, snap out of it. MAybe picking up random girls would take my mind off her. A lot of drama. Kim thought as she drove off to her favorite bar.

Back at the party...

"Yam, what happened? are you okay?" Pie worriedly asked.

"Uhh y-yeah" Yam paused "A-actually not really" she took a deep breath "I need to tell you something Pie, but first you half to promise me that no matter what happens, we'll still be bestfriends."

Pie looked confused "What's this about Yam?"

"Just please promise me"

"Okay, I promised"

"Remember before I left for Spain, I told you I need to go because I need to fix some personal issues?"

"Yeeah, what about it?"

"Well actually it's not about fixing, it's more of escaping."

"Escape from what?"

"ugh! this is really hard"

"Just say it Yam,you know you can trust me"

Yam took deep breath "I needed to escape the guilt of what I did"

Pie was still confused "I don't get it, what did you do?"

"A week before I left for Spain, I had a huge fight with my mom about my brother, I was really pissed, so I went to a bar and had a drink. Van was there, we just started talking, and I started talking about everything that happened with mom. Then one thing lead to another"

Pie's face was turning red as she was realizing what Yam was about to say next because she knows what Yam is capable of when she's drunk, and Yam noticed it.

"Please Pie, you half to understand, we were both really drunk and lonely because he told me you guys had a fight about something again and broke up."

Pie's face was really infuriated, like she was about to explode "PLEASE tell me nothing more than a kiss happened, or I swear to God you will regret even existing in this world"

Yam was silent. Pie got the answer clearly.

"What kind of a friend do that to her friend?!! huh?!! I mean you know when we fight we do break up but still end up back together! GOD! You know I really love him and you just go and sleep with someone you feel comfortable with! And even if it was reall break up, friends should never do that to each other!"

Yam was sobbing again "P-pie I'm really s-sorry, we didn't mean for it to happen, it was all a big mistake, I don't even like him. Pleas don't let this thing affect our friendship"

Yam didn't notice Van approaching, and Van heard what Yam said. But Pie saw him and her face turned even more red. She approached Van and slapped him as hard as she can. Pie's hand left a mark on Van's face. The pain in her hand was nothing compare to the pain she's feeling inside right now.

"Pie I'm sorry, please let me try to explain" Van said with his hand on his face.

Pie took a deep breath trying to hold back the tears. " There's no need, Yam already explained, and actually I'm glad you two did it, I mean I'm not stupid that Van has a crush on you Yam. And Yam I know you well enough and once again you prove yourself to be a . And Van, well that makes you on too. I don't really need that in my life right now, so thank you for making me realize that I don't need you both in my life."

"Pie, please don't. I love you." Van begging for Pie. "Like what Yam said, it was a stupid mistake." Pie looked at Yam still sobbing.

"Oh please Van, I know you've been waiting for this a long time, we've been together since we were freshmen, I just always try to think that you're such a good guy."

"Pie, your the only thing sane in my life right now, with everything that's going on with my mom and my brother" Yam tried to speak.

Pie sighed, she really wanted to hug Yam, at the same time she wanted to shout really hard at her for hurting her. She tried to smile and took deep breath to make her voice not sound like she was abou to cry "You two have each other now, go make yourselves sane or happy or pregnant or whatever. I don't care anymore" as she turned around and walked away. Van tried to stop her but Pie said to stop and leave her alone.

Pie hurriedly went outside and when she was already inside the limo, she started to cry really hard, she was sad at the same time angry, like she wanted to kill someone. Her make up was running down her face with her tears. She told the driver to drive her to take her to Ambar. A bar on the rooftop of  Four Points by Sheraton Hotel on Sukhumvit 15, it's the only bar she knows because she doesn't reallydrink. She wanted to know what it feels like to be drunk. If it can really make people loose themselves.