Seriously?

something diffrently new

Kim checked her watch and there’s still 30 minutes before the end of the class. She kept tapping her pen and wished that time would go faster so she can get out of there. She didn’t actually liked school, if she could she just stop and just go anywhere else but there.

*flashback*

”Where the hell have you been? And why aren’t you attending school huh? You half to finish high school to go to college.” Her dad said when she came home drunk and her dad just found out she did not attend school for two weeks.

“Oh yeah, why do you care if I graduate or not huh?” Kim answered trying to sound fine.

“Whether you like it or not you live under my roof and you do what I say. You will finish your studies and take over the family business. I’m not willing to give this company away to anyone but my only child.”

“Wow finally I heard that from you. That I’m YOUR CHILD. Maybe I should just leave then so I wouldn’t half to handle all your .”

*SLAP!* A hand landed on Kim’s face and she fell. “Don’t you dare talk to me like that. If you want to leave then get the hell out, but hear this, the moment you step out of that door you are no longer to step back and all of you bank accounts will seize to exist. Mark my words Kim.”

Kim was red and full of rage, her fist was curling up in to a ball, she wanted to hit her dad back, but she just hold it in. She just sat there and did or said nothing. She knows she can’t handle being broke and beside she doesn’t have anywhere else to go. She just looked down and did nothing.

“Good decision.” Her father shook his head and walked away. Then *SNAP!* her pen suddenly snapped in to two, she didn’t realized she was gripping it too hard and it just snapped. Everyone was staring at her. She grabbed the two pieces and put it in to her bag and straighten herself up. Everyone else turned to front again except for Pie. She was staring at her like she cared or something and having a “What’s-wrong-with-you-look”. Kim just looked away pretending she didn’t see her. The final school bell finally rang she stood up not waiting to get out of there. “

Hey Kim wait up.” Van called.

Kim turned “I’m sorry man I need to go, I’ll catch up with you later.” She said then trying to walk away but she bumped in to someone. “Oh hey I’m sorry excuse me.” Said the guy. Kim just looked at him annoyed then walked away. She immediately went outside and got inside her car. Meanwhile……

Pie scrambled for her things. Hoping Pei would have an emergency or something. Or maybe she could make up an excuse like her mom called something.

“Are you ready to this?” Pei said excitedly.

“I uhh I can’t. My mom called me and told me to go home early.” She mumbled.

“Riiiiight. We were both at the same class the whole afternoon and I didn’t see talk to the phone.”

“Oh did I mean call, I meant text.” She faked a smile

“Stop making up excuses I know you turn off your phone during class, and you haven’t touch it yet since the bell rang.” Pei with the signature on eye brow raised and arms crossed look.

“Argh! Fine let’s just get over with it so we can finally stop the nonsense.” She just shrugged.

“Or finally find your destiny HAHA.” Pei excited and happy like the guy they are looking for is for him. Pie just rolled her eyes. “Let’s go princess!” Pei now dragging her. They went to Pie’s car and told the driver where to go. When they arrived at the bar they started looking around if anyone seemed familiar or anything. Then a girl waved at them.

“Do you know her?” Pei asked her.

“No. Do you?” She returned the question.

“She wished she knew me, but why is she waving at us.” Pei turned around to check if there was somewhere behind them but there wasn’t. Then the girl approached them.

“Hey girl, what’s up? I haven’t seen you in a while.” The girl said as she hugged Pie.

“Uhm, do I know you?” Pie looking confused.

“Oh come on stop joking around. She’s so funny isn’t she?” The girl said while looking at Pei. There was a silence, then. “Hey listen I gotta go but maybe we’ll party again next time. Okay?” the girl hugged Pie again. Pie was still looking confused but just answered “Okay, see you.” I guess. Pie thought. Then the girl left.

“Aaaaawkward much.” Pei said then they both laughed. “Okay now let’s go and look for your Knight and Shining Armor.” They headed for the bar and asked for the guy Pie talked to last time.

“Oh I’m sorry miss, but he’s on vacation since last week, I think he’ll be back in two weeks.” Then they asked about the bartender that served Pie last time she was there. “He quit last week, the owner said he got a scholarship or something. I’m just actually his replacement.”

“Great, dead end. Thanks anyway.” Pei frustrated. “No problem. Can I get you guys anything else? A drink?” The bartender said.

“Uhm no thanks.” Pie answered she already had enough alcohol in her system for a lifetime.

“Unless you can tell us who is the frequent customer here that always order whiskey, I think we’re good.” Pei answered. The bartender raised his arms as I he’s surrendering and just left.

“Now what?” Pie asked.

“Hmmm let’s ask around, maybe Mr. Whiskey also flirts around and orders the same drinks for the girls he flirts with.” Pei suggests.

“I’m not going to do that, it is way on the ‘stalker-ish’ level already.” Pie answered

“Fine, stay here then I’ll do it.” Pei stood up from the bar and started asking people. Pie stayed at the bar, ordered juice and just looked at Pei interviewing people. Almost 30 minutes has passed and Pie already finished 3 juice. Then she saw Kim across the bar. She hesitated at first but then decided to talk to her.

“Hey”

“Anything I could do for you princess?” Kim answered without looking at her.

“What happened to you earlier?”

“Are we friends now or something?” Kim trying to sound cold.

“Ugh I’m just trying to be nice, you don’t’ need to get all worked up.” She tried walking away but Kim grabbed her arm.

“I’m sorry if I gave you the wrong idea, I just helped you because if I didn’t I could get caught too, and I can’t get caught skipping class again or I might get kicked off.” Kim said then released Pie’s arm.

“It’s good to know you’re really just such a big .” She walked away and returned to her previous spot. Ugh I can’t believe I actually thought she was nice. Hmm I wonder what’s taking Pei so long. She looked around and spotted Pei still interviewing people. And she remembered. I forgot that I still have Mr. Whiskey’s number. I wonder if I should tell Pei. Then Pei approached her sighing in disappointment, made her startled.

“Alright Princess, I give up. This is hopeless.”

“Told ya.” She smirked.

“You ready to go now? We still have a lot of homework to do.”

Pei rolled his eyes. “Ugh! What is it with you and school.” Pie just smiled. “Okay Princess let’s go.”

“Oh wait I need to pee first.” Pie went to the comfort room and left her phone on the bar. The phone made a *ping* sound and Pei was startled. He saw Pie’s phone and it was just an alert. But when the alert faded in to the screen he saw that Pie browsed to her phonebook and saw Mr. Whiskey’s contact. Pei grabbed the phone and Pie returned from the comfort room.

“Okay let’s go.” Pie said. Pei crossed his arms and gave Pie the signature on eye brow raised and arms crossed look again.

“Argh! What’s wrong now?” Pei took out Pie’s phone and showed her “what’s wrong.” “Uhh uhhm oh yeah, I forgot I had that.” Pie stammering

“Uhuh right.” Pei shook his head and dialed the number and put it on speaker. “Wait no don’t’ do that. Ugh!” Pie tried to grab her phone from Pei. But Pei was taller and Pie cannot reach the phone when he held up higher. Then it started ringing. “No please don’t I changed my mind I don’t like him anymore.” Pie begged “Too late” Pei said then someone picked up from the other end.

“Hello?” The guy said. “Hello, Hi who is this?” Pei asked. “This is Zee, who’s ….” Pei suddenly hanged up they were both silent and shocked.

 

 

Author's note:

Bare with me guys, i have a board exam in 2 months and i SERIOUSLY need to study. but i will still TRY to write.