Stalker-ish

something diffrently new

Second day of school ugh! I really don’t want to go to school. I have to deal with a lot of people again like yesterday. Kim with her mood swings first she’s nice the next she’s ignoring me. Then Pei’s all out mission to stalk a guy who I don’t think even exists. And I have to see Yam again, and maybe even Van. Ugh!

*knock knock knock* “Miss Pie.” Inn was calling from outside her room. Pie rolled over and covered her pillow on her head. “I’m sick Inn I can’t go to school today.” Inn just walked in and touched her forehead. “You are not warm, what’s wrong Miss Pie?”

“I have a migraine. A huge one.” Pie answered.

“Okay then, I’ll call the school and tell them you won’t be able to attend classes today.” Inn said

“Okay.” Good thing Inn fell for my lie. Pie thought. Then just when Inn was grabbing the phone, she realized it’s senior year, and she has to maintain her complete attendance for the fourth year in a row. “Hello, good morning this is.” “Wait Inn no I feel a little bit better, I’ll go to school and maybe just take a pill.” Pie stopped Inn. “Uhh uhm sorry.” Inn just hang up without saying anything else. “Are you sure Miss Pie?” Inn asked in confusion.

“Yes.” Pie stood up and started for her bathroom.

“Okay Miss Pie, I’ll go prepare your breakfast.”

“Thank you Inn.” Pie slammed the door in the bathroom.

Ugh! I hope this day won’t be as bad as yesterday.

Pie finished her breakfast and checked her watch. “Oh I’m going to be late.” Pie scrambled to get her things. “God I hope there’s not much traffic.” She headed down the stairs and through the doors. Proud of herself that she didn’t fall down.

When she arrived at school she noticed that people were still staring at her. What the hell is their problem? I don’t have anything stuck on me or something do I? Slowly she checked herself but there’s nothing wrong on how she looks. May be it’s what happened yesterday again. She decided to ignore them and looked around for her friends but spotted Kim sitting on a bench with her headset on again. Pie rolled her eyes and searched for her friends again, then she spotted Jane and Pei talking to Yam. Ugh! I’ll just see them later.  She walked to the school and got some things from her locker. She saw a picture of Van, she grabbed it and tore it in half. Then a picture of her and Yam. She stared at it for a second then took it down.

Meanwhile….

“I’m sure Pie already told you what happened by now, I wanted to explain everything but Pie is too mad right now, do you think she will ever forgive me?” Yam explained.

“Huh? I don’t get it. Explain what?” Jane was confusingly looking at Pei.

Pei was deep in thought. I wonder who the guy is. I hope he will really protect Pie, Pie has been hurt enough already.

“Oii Pei are you with us?” Jane asked.

Pei snapped out of his thoughts. “Huh? What?”

“It’s okay I get why you don’t want to talk to me.” Yam sighed.

“What the heck are you guys talking about?” Jane insisting.

*sigh* “You want to tell her or should I?” Pei asked Yam.

Yam hesitated and sighed. “Well remember before I left for ..” *Ring ring ring* the school bell already rang and Yam looked apologetic to Jane. Jane just gave her a ‘we are not done yet’ look.

….

When the bell rang, Pie jumped closed her locker searched for the trash bin and threw away Van’s picture. She walked fast towards her first class then she bumped on someone. “Oh sorry I wasn’t looking…” she looked up and it was Kim. Her mood changed all of a sudden, annoyed.

“You really are clumsy. Tsk tsk.” Kim said.

“Whatever” Pie rolled her eyes and walked away faster. Kim just shook her head.

When Pie arrived at her first class Pei was with her there and so was Yam and Van and Kim. Great. She rolled her eyes. Van was looking at her like a sick puppy. Ugh talk about awkward. She sat down in front of Pei and avoided eye contact from Van.  Thank god the seat is vacant, I really don’t want to seat next to Yam.

“Hey Pie I though bout it all night and I have a plan on how we track down your mystery savior.” Pei whispered from behind.

“Oh really?” Pie tried to sound interested. She really don’t want to find out who Mr. Whiskey is. She actually liked the idea of the whole mystery thing. And besides she is not ready, she couldn’t even face Van yet.

“Yeah we’ll talk about later.” Pei said as the teacher walked in the room.

Pie didn’t want to think about it or anything anymore. She focused on the class. She has to maintain a perfect record for college.

Lunch time.

Pie was feeling accomplished. It’s been half a day and she didn’t think about Van, Yam, Mr. Whiskey or even Pei’s plan to solve the mystery of who-mr.-whiskey-is thing. She went out of the classroom and walked fast trying to hide from Pei. She thought about where she could hide and remembered the rooftop. As she was headed there she realized the she might possibly have another encounter with Kim so she turned around and before it was too late Pei already saw her and was walking towards her.

“Where do you think you’re going huh?” Pei raised his brow.

“Uhh nowhere, come let’s eat lunch outside.” Pie dragged him.

When they arrived at the tables outside. They saw Jane and Yam having a serious conversation. I bet Yam is brainwashing Jane. Pie rolled her eyes. She followed Pei to a separate table.

“Come Princess, let’s talk about the plan.” Pei said.

“Hey do you know what they are talking about over there?” Pie looked at Jane and Yam’s table.

“You.” Pei said

“Me? Why me?” Pie shocked.

“I mean about what happened to you Van and her.”

“Oh trying to defend herself huh. Whatever I don’t care.”

“If you really don’t care you wouldn’t be asking now, wouldn’t you?” Pei shook his head at Pie.

“Can we please talk about something else now?” Pie annoyingly said.

“Okay, so about the plan.” Pei excitedly talking. “We are going back to that bar and ask everyone who is always there and if they could remember that night. And try to describe this Mr. Whiskey person. If no one remembers then we will go there weekend and look for someone who always order whiskey. For sure the bartender wouldn’t call him Mr. Whiskey if he is not always there and orders the same drink every time, right?”

“I guess so.” Pie trying to process Pei’s plan.

“Okay we will go there after school and ask around first.”

“Uhm doesn’t that sound stalker-ish”

“Yes it does but they don’t know that. Haha” Pei winked.

“I don’t know Pei what if it was just a guard or something doing his job, or someone my parents hired to look out for me.”

“Oh no missy, you are not backing out now, we are going to do this. This is for your happiness after all.”

“And if I’m right? What then? We will just end up frustrated and tired.”

“But if you’re wrong and he ends up to be your actual true love?” Pei with his signature raised brow.

“If he really is, then destiny will do its work and let us find each other by faith.”

“Oh my god, if you keep waiting for destiny to happen, you will end up an old lady with 40 cats. I promise you if we don’t find him after one try we will stop and let your whole destiny work for you.”

“Alright fine. Only one try okay? And you do all the talking. Then we’re done talking about this.”

“You have my word.” Pei raised is one hand and the other making a cross on his heart.

“Okay.” Pie sighed.

“Yay! We’ll meet up after school and head to the bar.” Pei stood up as the bell rang again. “Now let’s go and get over with school already.” He grabbed her hands and walked back inside the school.

This is going to a long day. Pie sighed as she walked along Pei’s side.