Some sort of realization??

something diffrently new

Pie still could not believe what she was remembering. Is it still possible to remember such thing? Was it really her? No, it couldn't be. Maybe it was just the song, I just thought it was her because she was listening to the song. Or maybe not. "Arrgh! so much for thinking this day would be great" Pie grumbled as she messed up her hair. 

"Hey little miss perfect, you skipping class or what?" Kim said out of nowhere.

"What the. . You scared me. I'm coming." Pie replied then she realized what she was remembering "Wait, why do you care if I skip class huh? Do you like uhh like me or something?" 

Kim was shocked with Pie's question. Then she bursts out laughing. "Hahaha why would you hahaha you think hahaha." Kim trying to stop laughing while pointing at Pie

Pie was all of a sudden offended. "Jerk." She walked away from Kim who was still laughing. See it couldn't be her Pie, she's a jerk, always will be. That person who saved me was a nice person. Not Kim. She thought to herself while walking. But it's still bothering her. The things that flashed in her head when she heard the song. Then the school bell rang for the second time signaling that all students must be in their class already. Oh crap, stupid flashback, I got pre-occupied and now I'm gonna be late. Pie walked really fast now, almost running to her class. She arrived just a second before her teacher. Whew that was close. Good thing I have class all day to take my mind of what I just remember or atleast I think I remember.

"Okay class take a seat and we shall begin where we left off last time." The teacher said.

Then Kim came in. Her face was serious now unlike the last time she saw her, laughing at her question. Stupid Pie, what were you thinking asking that question. Ugh! Pie thought while mentally hitting herself in the head.

"Ahh Kim, so nice of you to join us, please take a seat." The teacher said

Kim didn't say anything, and took her seat.

"Okay now who remembers where we stopped on our topic last time? Huh? Anyone?" The teacher asked. Everyone ducked their heads because no one wanted to answer. "How about you Pie?"

Pie was still pre-occupied on what just happened to her a few minutes ago and did not hear that the teacher was calling her.

"Miss Mindara?" The teacher called again

"Huh? What?" Pie snapped out of her weirdness. 

"Miss Mindara, if you are not interested in my class the door is always open."

"Oh uhh I'm sorry ma'am, it won't happen again" Pie looked down feeling guilty.

"It better not or you could lose your chance at being the valedictorian." The teacher warned her. 

"Yes ma'am." Pie straightened her seat and tried to get her mind in the class.

"Good, now where were we." The teacher continued and tried to call another student.

"Pssst Pie are you alright?" Yam whispered from behind her. 

"Yeah Yam, I'm fine. Just got pre-occupied for moment." Pie whispered back.

"Pre-occupied about what exactly" Yam got curious. 

"Nothing. Forget about it. The teacher might catch us." Pie not wanting to talk about it anymore. 

"Okay if you say so." Yam turned her attention back to the teacher.

_______________

Kim had no idea why Pie all of a sudden grabbed her phone and the headphones got unplugged Oh no the song hotmess was playing. I hope she won't recognize it. 

"Uhh hello princess" Pleas don't remember, please don't remember. Kim thought while waving her hands in front of Pie's face. "Earth to little miss perfect."

"Oh uhm uhh it's I mean the school bell already rang." Pie stammered. 

"Ohkay. Can I have my phone back now?" Please dear god don't make her remember. Kim was so nervous because Pie looks like she's remembering something.

"Oh yeah. Here." Kim grabbed his phone and headed for the door. But Pie was still stuck on the same spot completely pre-occupied.

Kim stopped and looked back. "Are you coming princess?" Dammit she's definitely remembering something. 

"Uhh yeah go ahead. I'll catch up." Pie answered Kim.

"Suit yourself. Nice talking to you princess." Trying to sound sarcastic while walking away.

 
"Yeah uhuh whatever." She's gonna figure it out sooner or later, I just know it. But on the other hand maybe not. I hope not. Maybe I could distract her, put things in her head so she won't try to put the pieces together. Yeah that's a good idea. Kim turned around.


"Hey little miss perfect, you skipping class or what?" Kim went back to see Pie still standing where she left her.

"What the. . You scared me. I'm coming." Oh she's definitely thinking about something. "Wait, why do you care if I skip class huh? Do you like uhh like me or something?"


Do I what? What did she say? Oh god this is bad she knows it already. Think fast Kim what are you going to do. All of sudden Kim laughed, she doesn't know what else to do. I hope she doesn't notice it's a fake laugh. Kim kept laughing trying to say things until Pie called her a jerk and walked away. 

Oh I'm screwed. My reputation at this school would be ruined, all because of that little miss perfect. Kim thought and stops laughing as soon as she heard Pie was gone. Ugh! Why did I even bother to help that little miss perfect, thinks she's all that. And where did that question come from. Just because I helped her doesn't mean I like her. She's so full of herself. "Stop thinking about it Kim, calm down, she won't tell anyone, and if she does I could easily deny it." Kim talked to herself. Then the school bell rang. 

"Alright you can do this Kim. Just do what you've been doing all this time. Shut out the world. Simple as that." Kim was again talking to herself while casually walking to class.

_____________

Pie was trying really hard to concentrate on class. It's not her, nope. Move on Pie. Stop thinking about it. She kept tapping her pen on her desk. 

"Pie are you sure you're okay?" Yam whispered again. 

"Yep." Pie answered shortly.

"Then why are you all fidgety." 

"Nothing." Pie answers short again.

"It's not nothing, I know you."

"I said I'm fine, leave me alone." Pie said almost shouting. Good thing the teacher went out for a while or else she would be in trouble. 

Just when Pie thought she was going crazy the school bell finally rang signaling that it was already lunch time. She walked out of the class not saying anything. 

"Hey Pie what happened to you today huh?" Jane asked her. 

"Nothing, I think I'm just hungry or something" Pie was proud of herself for making a good excuse out of nowhere even when she still pre-occupied about everything that flashed in her head. 

"Are you sure Pie?" Yam asked

"Uhuh." Pie nodded. "Come on let's eat." and she headed to where they usually eat lunch and everyone followed. But suddenly Yam grabbed her. 

"I know there's something wrong Pie, I've known you my whole life. It's okay of you don't want to talk about it, but just know I'm here for you." Yam said.

Pie  nodded and gave her a weak smile. "Okay Yam, thanks." 

When they reached to their usual spot, Pie took out her phone and browsed the internet. She typed in "loosing memory when your drunk". A lot of suggestions popped up and she read about it. Okay so it really is possible to forget things when you're so wasted with alcohol. Pie kept scrolling, and she stumbled upon an article. It talked about losing memory during the whole point of drunkenness, and how it is possible to remember those lost memories. Lost memories can be obtained again when that person who lost it encounters an event which is somehow similar to what happened during alcohol black out. Things, words or even faces of people can also trigger this. It will come as flashes, and one might think they are going crazy, but these things are normal. Pie read in her mind. 

"Hey Pie I thought you were hungry, why are you so consumed on something on your phone?" Pei called out to her, but Pie didn't even flinch. Then Pei grabbed her phone.

"Hey Pei I'm using that, give it back!" Pie protested. But Pei has her phone up high so she couldn't reach it.

"What is wrong Pie? Got a new boyfriend huh? That's why you're so consumed by your phone huh?" Pei . 

"No! What are you saying? I'm just researching on some school stuff. Now give it back" Pie still trying to reach her phone.

"Just give it back Pei." Yam said "You know Pie, always so serious about school."

"Whatever" Pei said as he gave back Pie's phone. Pie just gave Yam an appreciative smile. Whew. That was close. I need to keep this from them. Especially the fact that Kim really was Mr. Whiskey. But why go through all that trouble just to hide the fact that she's actually a nice person. Ugh! No, forget about her. It was just one time. Past is past. She's was just being nice for once in her life. Yeah that's it.

Author's note:

Hey guys! 
I'm reeeeally sorry for not updating for how many months, just had another huge exam that I prepared for, for six months. But I'm back and I promise I will update, already got a few chapters started. thanks for the patience amd reviews. :) and I also promise another update this week.