Don't remind me

something diffrently new

"Haha you ladies are so funny, I'm not that great, I'm just merely good" Kim said with a devillish tone. She was with two fine ladies having a drink as the two ladies were praising her. The bar was crowded, lots of good looking ladies and men trying to hit on them. As for Kim she just wanted a drink, and it so happens that the ladies are the ones approaching her. It would be rude if she would just ignore them. "Oh would you look at that, were almost out of drinks." She signaled for the waiters to bring them some more, but something caught her eye. "Excuse me ladies, I'll be right back, wait for me." She said as she stood up and winked at them. The two girls just giggled.

"I'll have uhh what the can you suggest for someone who just wants to forget this night?"Pie asked the bar tender.

"Well Ms. we actually have a shot called the 'Mind Eraser', composed of Rum, Vodka, Coffee Liqueur and club soda. But you'll ha..."

"Yeah I'll have that" Pie cuts him off. The bar tender prepared her shot and she just sat there at the bar when someone sat next to her. She didn't bother to turn around 'cause she knows whoever that person is will just hit on her. Ugh I'm not in the mood to turn someone down. On second thought, this will be a great way to forget about Van and Yam. Yeah, I will just have fun playing with him.

"I thought you're such a nice little perfect princess who doesn't drink" Kim sarcastically said and cut off Pie's thoughts.

Pie turned around and was shock who was beside her. Ugh of all people. "What do you want Kim!?!" as she rolled her eyes and sounded annoyed by Kim's presence.

Kim grinned loudly "Just asking princess, no need to shout."

"I'm sorry what!?! I can't hear you it's so loud in here!" Pie trying to get rid of her.

"Haha that's the thanks I get for not letting you humiliate yourself in front of those people? huh?"

Pie got her drink and just gulped it down like water. She rolled her eyes then turned to Kim and gave her a fake smile "I'm sorry. Thank you for earlier Kim, There you satisfied now?"

"Haha you're welcome princess. So mind eraser huh? I take it you found out about your bestfriend and my bestfriend."

"It's none of your business. The Ball is done, stop pretending like you care anymore and just leave me alone Kim." Pie didn't even looked at her.

"Whoa just trying to make a conversation. Haha I'll see you around Princes." Kim turned around and went back to her 'dates'.

Pie rolled her eyes. "Keep it coming barkeep" she said to the bar tender as she gulped down another shot. The drinks just went straight through . Then someone sat again next to her, she thought it was Kim again. "UGH! what is your problem, I told you to leave me alone! Jerk!" But when she turned around it was someone else. The guy just smiled apologetically and walked away. "Oh I'm sorry I thought you were someone else" Pie said but it was too late, the guy was already walking away. She took another and another until she lost count of how many shots she did. She was already lightheaded. Then she thought of what happened earlier. Ugh I can still remember. Just think of something else Pie like uhhh ooh the ball, everyone loved me Haha. And Kim was actually kind of great. I didn't even thank her properly.Should I? Maybe I should, Nahh it's a bad idea. Maybe she was just thinking of ways to get me to sleep with her. Or not? What am I thinking, You should thank her Pie. Okay I'll give her chance. She turned around and saw Kim grinning while these two ladies was all over her, Kim saw her and she turned back around quickly. Ugh I knew it she really is a true player. This drink is making me weird. Meh whatever. She then took another shot.

Meanwhile....

"Kiim, I'm bored here, let's take this party somewhere else." the one girl said.

"Yeah, I know something not boring we can do." the other girl said while kissing Kim's face.

Kim was just grinning, she wanted to leave with the two ladies, but she can't seem to take her mind off Pie. "Ladies, ladies, the night is still young, we only had a few drinks."

"I don't want to drink anymore." "Yeah me too" the girls said to her.

Kim looked up to Pie then coincidently Pie was also looking at her, but Pie immediately turned away.

"Why don't we play a game ladies." Kim said and the girls lit up. "If both you girls can guess whether a girl or a boy will come into the bar next, then we'll leave and continue this party at my place, alright?" The girls nodded. One said girl and the other said boy. Then Kim said "oops ladies, you half to be both right, so only one answer for the both of you." The girls whispered in each others ears then both nodded at each other, they looked at Kim "Well ladies?" Kim was smiling evilly. then the girls said in chorus "BOY".  "Alright then let's see." The music was playing hard as they waited. It was a long time before someone entered. So  Kim glanced at Pie at the bar, but she's not there. Where could little miss perfect be. hmmm.  She searched around then found Pie at the stage dancing. Kim couldn't help but stare. Damn she's so y. She never seize to amaze me. "It's a boy, we're right now let's go" Kim's thoughts were cut off. "Huh?oh okay ladies, just give me moment to settle the bill." She stood up and walked to the bar, but she didn't take her eyes off of Pie.

Pie was dancing away all her pain. She was soo drunk, she didn't even notice her dress was all messy. People were cheering her on. She just kept dancing. She felt free and very very light headed. The all of a sudden she fell down, people gasped then before she totally out she saw Kim's face, two faces to be exact, she laughed and tried to catch one of the heads. "Hey princess you alright there?" Kim asked. Pie smiled and answered "Uhuh I'm really great soo perfect *hik*". Then blank.