Party Time

something diffrently new

The day of the Ball is finally here. Everyone is busy preparing for it.

Pie and Yam decided to fix theirselves together. Yam arrived at Pie's place. They hired Shewa for private service. The service package is complete from make up to hair style to manipedis. The stylists also gave them massages.

After 5 hours of preparations, the two of them were finally ready. They decided to go together, and let their dates wait for them at the party. Pie's date wasof course Van, and Yam's date was a last minute invitation from Zee. The one person she didn't expect to go anywhere with ever because he was the loner type, the one who didn't get along with everybody else because he always felt like an outsider.

The party was at 8pm, it was almost 8 and they still haven't left Pie's place  yet.

"Yam, let's take a picture to remember this moment" Pie said then called out In to take their picture.

"Okay miss Pie, miss Yam 1,2,3 say cheese". In said

"Another one" Yam said as they changed their pose

Meanwhile at the party. Van and Kim were already there. Van looking like a prince in his suit and Kim always charming and mysterious.

"So have you decided not to tell little miss perfect yet?" Kim asked sarcastically.

"Yeah I've decided not to tell her, I know I love her. And the thing with Yam was just a one time thing, I was just drunk and that was it."

"What? A one time thing? Boo! you're such a buzzkill man haha." Kim seriously but with a hint of sarcasm.

"You really crazy man, i don't know why I even hang out with you. Haha" Van laughing.

"Oh  come on, you know you don't know what you'll do with out  me. Haha" Kim answered.

"True. Haha." they were both laughing now. Then Van and Kim were all of a sudden distractred when someon walked in. It was Pie and Yam. Everyone stopped and gazed at the. 

Yam looks really amazing. Van thought as he stared with his jaw dropped way down at Yam while Yam and Pie were walking towards them. It was all in like slow motion. What are you thinking Van, stop it you're with Pie, and Pie looks just as amazing. But not amazing enough.  He thought. No stop! just stop thinking and enjoy the view.

 

Whoa I never noticed how exquisitely beautiful Pie looks, and those legs  Wow. He caught himself staring and stopped. What are you thinking, she's your bestfriend's girlfriend. Besides, she will never be in to you, she's in to the good guy type like Van. But on the other hand, Van cheated on her, so that doesn't make him a good guy. And me I've never cheated on anyone HAHA.

 

They both snapped back to reality when the girls stopped in front of them. "Hi guys!" the girls said on chorus.

"Hey girls. You both look amazing. Especially you Pie." Van lied and hid it with a smile.

Kim just nodded.

"Uhh Pie you want a drink?" Van asked

"Sure" Pie answered.

"Okay. I'll be right back" Van went off to get drinks.

It was an awkward silence. Then "Oh there's my date! Zee! over here". Yam called put.

"Haha Zee is your date? How desperate could you be Yam?" Kim chuckled.

"Jerk, I don't see yoy having a date Kim huh?" Pie defended Yam. Yam gave Pie an appreciattive look and smiled.

"Whoa cool down there princess, I was just joking and you know I don't do dates. I don't like to be tied down, that's why I pity Van. poor him haha" Kim laughed.

Pie rolled her eyes "You just couldn't get one because you played with every single one of them already."

"Eii that's not true, I haven't gotten you yet. haha"

"Eeewww not in a million years." Pie rolling her eyes.

Just when Kim was about to answer, Zee was already with them and greeted everyone "Hey guys, Hi Yam you look great." Zee said

"Uhh thanks Zee, Come on let's get a drink." Yam took Zee's hand and dragged him to the table.

"Okay, see you later Pie, Kim." Zee said as they left Kim and Pie alone.

There was an awkward silence again. Then Van arrived with their drinks. "Here you go Pie"

"Thank you Van" Pie smiled.

Kim rolled her eyes "I'll see you guys later, I think I'm gonna be sick with to much sweetness from the two of you."

"Ugh why don't you just go home Kim, no one needs you here." Pie said irritatedly.

"Who said I'm not needed, there are alot of ladies her that don't have an , and I'll be willing to them where ever they want". Kim with an evil smile and winked at them just before she left.

"Ugh what a jerk, I don't know why you're even friends with her." Pie said to Van.

"Haha she's really a nice person once you get to know her." Van defended Kim " And a really good friend, I mean she's always been there for me."

"Whatever, let's forget about him and focus on us for tonight." Pie smile at Van "Come  on, let's dance."

"Your wish is my command" Van answered.

They were on the dance floor dancing to a slow song. "Where's Yam by the way?" Van asked.

"She's with Zee somewhere, why?"

"Oh nothing, she just was gone when i returned. Wait she's with who?"

"Zee"

"Seriously? Why him?" he felt jealous really and tried not to sound like it.

"Why not him? he's a good guy, smart, not like your jerk of a bestfriend Kim"

"Haha I just always saw Yam with a more uhh.. social guy"  someone like me. Van thought. stop it you're with Pie, you love her period.

"Let her be, as long as she's happy, then I'm happy too. Now can we just please talk about us? I feel like we haven't seen each other for years."

"I know, I've just been busy, how was your week?"

"A lot of people have been 'busy lately huh. My mom, Yam , you. What are you even up to, it's still vacation"

"Uhh you know stuff, hehe" tried to be sarcastic.

"Are you hiding something from me?" Pie raised an eyebrow at him.

Van was panicking inside ang tried to hide it. He started to open his mouth when the speaker annouced "Will the debutante please get ready, we are about to start." whew saved by the bell. Van sighed with relief.