Talk about awkward?

something diffrently new

Pie was still full but it was already 1pm. She texted Yam that she was at Marc Jacobs @ Siam Paragon. Though Pie's mom is a fashion icon in Thailand, she seldom use her mom's designer clothes. She doesn't want to a replica of her mother, she just want to be herself.

After 10 mins. she impatient and tried calling Yam.

She dialed Yam's number. *ringing*

After a few rings, she almostmdecided to end the call, when suddenly Yam picks up.

"Hello?" Yam answered sleepy.

"Yam! Where are you? I'm at the Siam Paragon branch of Marc Jacobs".Pie said frustratingly. 

"Oh my god, I'm sorry Pie I forgot, give 10 mins" Yam hurriedly said.

"Fine, hurry up" Pie ended the call.

15 mins. later

"Pie! Oh I've missed you. How are you?" Yam said not trying to sound awkward as she hugged her.

"Yam! I missed you too, I'm great, how about? How was your vacation?" Pie genuinely happy to see her bestfriend after a month and a half.

"It was great, I'm glad to get away from the all the drama here."

"What drama? You never said anything about that vefore you left for the states."

"Uhh uhm you know my mom, my brother" she paused for a second then whispered "Van".

"I'm sorry what was the last one?" Pie cleared something.

"Man, I mean men, you know guys" Yam trying to sound innocent.

"Oh yeah, men are jerks, forget about them, let's just go shopping now, you have lots to tell me about your vacation." Except for Van, he's just .. well perfect. Pie thought and smiled.

 

Yeah especially Van. I want to tell you Pie, but I know you'll hate me. I didn't mean for it to happen,  it just did and we got out of control *sigh* Just keep it together Yam. I'll tell her after the ball and that it was the greatest mistake of her life and it won't happen again. Yam worrying blankly.

"Hey Yam, you coming?" Pie called out.

Yam snapped out of her thought then smiled "Yeah coming!" Just chillax Yam and act normal so she won't notice anything. Yam said to herself. 

 

They went around the store, asked the store for all the dresses to be shown to them. They gossiped, they giggled they tried on almost every single dress the shop owned. After hours of searching, they finally found what they both want. Of course with shoes and accessories. Pie's dress was a long silver gown with a slit on the lower front of the dress that showed her perfect legs, and a ribbon on the left side shoulder. And Yam's was bright golden yellow with ruffles on the bottom.

"Pfft, I'm tired and hungry." Pie slumped to a chair.

"Yeah, me too. Let's have dinner, it's almost 8pm already". Yam looked at her watch.

"Sure, Le beaulieu?"

"Ooh yeah I miss that place. Let's go" Yam getting excited.

Pie smiled and nodded "Let's go"

After they had dinner, they both went home. Pie went straight to bed. i'm so excited to see Van's reaction about my dress. Pie thought excitedly as she dozed off to sleep.