Flashback

something diffrently new

Mr. Whiskey’s POV

2:15 am in the Limo.

“Thank you for taking me home, but you really didn’t half to do it you know, I can handle myself.” Pie said. I didn’t say anything I just shrugged. “Oh wait don’t take me home, my parents will be furious. I’ve never had an alcoholic drink in my life.”

“Okay” I answered as I called out to the driver to take us to Siam Hotel.

“I swear to god I will make them regret doing this to me. They’re gonna wish that haven’t met me.” She kept on blabbing about what happened to her. “Hey, are you okay? If you’re not okay taking me home then just drop me off here, I’ll be fine on my own. *hik*”

“Ha! Look at you, you couldn’t even seat up straight, you’re really drunk.” I finally said. She looked me straight in the eye her face was so near, I can smell her disgusting drunk breath. Now I know what other people are talking about when they can smell me when I’m drunk. Wait, what the hell is she doing?! Is she going to kiss me? I looked at her intently then she fell asleep. Whew that was close. Haha she’s really drunk tsk tsk. I called out again to the driver and told him to drive around Siam Park so I can be sure that she was really asleep. And so we did. We finally arrived at Siam Hotel, and it was almost 3am. I carried her to the lobby and put her down on the sofa at the waiting area.

“Good morning Sir, how may I help you?” the lady on the front desk said.

“I would like to book a room please, thank you.”

“Okay, let me check our vacant rooms.” The lady was typing away in her computer as I checked on Pie who sound asleep in the sofa.

“Uhm would you like a suite or just a room?”

“A room would be fine.”

“Okay, would that be on credit card or cash?”

“Cash.”

“Okay” she showed me the payment and I paid her.

“Uhh miss would it be okay if I made a request?” I asked.

“Sure, anything.”

“If the lady ask if she was the one who checked in just say yes and she used her credit card, okay?” I said as I gave her extra cash for my request. She just nodded and took the cash. Then she gave me a room key. “Oh, is it possible if the room adjoining is vacant also, I would like to stay and check on her.”

“You will not be staying with her?”

“No, she would not like that.”

“Oh I thought you two were uhh…” I stared at her with one of brows raised ‘cause I know what she was about to say. “Never mind, I’ll check for the room.” She was typing away again, and I checked on Pie again still peacefully sleeping.

“Uhh I’m sorry but room 203 and 205 are already booked, 208, a suite is available.”

“That’s fine I’ll take it.” She nodded then showed me how much, and this time I paid with my credit card. I was running low on cash. She gave me another key card. I went back to the waiting area to get Pie. I put her one arm around my neck and carried her like we were newly married couple that was on our honeymoon. Ugh! Why am so nice to you? I asked her in my head as I was waiting for the elevator. When we got to the room, I laid on her on the bed. “Thank you for tonight” she whispered. I just smiled and didn’t answer. I put her keycard on the table and went to my room. I laid in bed and can’t stop thinking about her. If only she likes me. *sigh*

I woke up at 11am. I wonder if she checked out already. I called the front desk and asked. The girl said that Pie hasn’t left yet. Maybe she’s still asleep, who could blame her, she had a lot to drink. I’m hungry, I ordered room service and tried to watch some TV. Whoa what’s happening to me? This isn’t my usual. I usually wake up, go to the bar and have some more drinks. Damn that girl is really getting to me.

Flashback…

♬ ♪ You were a problem child, been grounded your whole life
So now you runnin' wild, playin' with them good girls
No, that ain't your style, you think you're hot
Ooh, I love it, I love it, yeah, yeah

Stumblin', but yeah, you still lookin' hella fine
Keep doin' what you're doin', and I'ma make you mine

Well, you're a hot mess and I'm fallin' for you
And I'm like, "Hot damn, lemme make you my boo"
'Cause you can shake it, shake it, shake it, yeah, you know what to do
You're a hot mess, I'm lovin' it, hell yes.

I heard the lyrics and it was actually right for her. People cheered her on as she danced all her worries away. Her drinks arrived and she took it and raised the empty glass in the air. She really was a mess I can see it in her eyes. “Whoo! You go girl” one lady shouted. “Yeah shake it” a guy then said.

♬ ♪ Got me hypnotized, the city's your playground
I watch you take a bite at 5 a.m. roamin' the streets
Drunk all night, you think you're hot
And ooh, I love it, I love it, yeah, yeah

Stumblin', but yeah, you still lookin' hella fine
Keep doin' what you're doin', and I'ma make you mine

Well, you're a hot mess and I'm fallin' for you
And I'm like, "Hot damn, lemme make you my boo"
'Cause you can shake it, shake it, shake it, yeah, you know what to do
You're a hot mess, I'm lovin' it, hell yes

You're a hot mess, and I'm fallin' for you
And I'm like, "Hot damn, lemme make you my boo"
'Cause you can shake it, shake it, shake it, yeah, you know what to do
You're a hot mess, I'm lovin' it, hell yes
♪ ♬

Okay, now it’s me who can relate to this song. She really got me hypnotized by her gracefulness. Drinks were still arriving. She took the shots and people were counting. “One! Two! Three!........ Fifteen! Whoo!” “Fifteen shots in just 8 seconds! A new bar record!” the bartender shouted. She went to the stage the started dancing again.

If you're dancin' up on tables you go, you go, you got it, girl
Say that you're unstable, you go, go, go, you got it, girl
Dancin' up on tables, say that you're unstable
You're a ha-ha-ha-ha-hot, yeah, you're a hot mess
Ha-ha-ha-ha-hot, we're sayin', hell yes

Well, you're a hot mess, and I'm fallin' for you
And I'm like, "Hot damn, lemme make you my boo"
'Cause you can shake it, shake it, shake it, yeah, you know what to do
You're a hot mess, I'm lovin' it, hell yes

You're a hot mess, and I'm falling for you
And I'm like, "Hot damn, lemme make you my boo"
'Cause you can shake it, shake it, shake it, yeah, you know what to do
You're a hot mess, I'm lovin' it, hell yes

(Hell yes)
Hot mess, I'm lovin' it, hell yes
(Hell yes)
Hot mess, I'm lovin' it, hell yes
. ♪ ♬

She almost fell and ran for her, it was like instinct to go get her. I caught her just in time.  She was smiling then I asked her if she was alright. But she was doing something weird with her hands. Then she stood up and looked for her purse. I followed her to the bar. She grabbed her phone and dialed someone.

“Hello! I just wanted to say thank you for making me realize that you and me don’t work. So if you’re thinking that cheating on me was the worst thing, well you haven’t taken 15 shots in 8 seconds, now that’s the worst thing.” She said without stopping.

“No! I’m not drunk. I’m perfectly fine. I’m actually great.”

“Why do you wanna know where I am? Why do you care? Huh?”

“Whatever, don’t give me that crap.” She hung up and ordered more shots.

“Barkeep! Two more shots for me and my savior here.” She ordered the bartender. “Coming right up.”

The bartender came back with the shots, she gave me the other one. Then she said “To partying all night! This is fun!” then she took her shot. And looked at me. “Take it or I will kill you” She’s threatening me now eh? What a woman. Then I just took the without arguing with her. She went back to the dance floor and danced again. Then a guy approached her.

“What are you doing here Van?” I heard her shouting.

“I’m here to take you home.”

“So now you care huh?”

“I always care for you, I love you Pie. I know you still love me”

“Oh please! No you don’t! You’ve been in love with Yam for as far as I could remember, I was just so stupid and ignored everything and believed everything you were saying to me. And I’m not in love with you, I was just in love with the thought of being with you.”

“You’re drunk Pie, let me take you home.”

“Leave me alone Van!” Van was grabbing her arm and tried to drag her out of the bar. I went to them “She said to leave her alone man, just let her go.”

“Why do you care all of a sudden huh? This is not your business, you leave us alone.” He shouted at me. I grabbed his arm and he was about to throw a punch at me then someone grabbed his arm. The security grabbed him and escorted him out. Whew that was a close one. My delicate face almost got ruined. When I turned my attention back to Pie, she was gone. Where the hell is she? I searched for her then I finally found her almost at the edge of the roof. I grabbed her “What are you trying to do commit suicide? Huh?” She looked at Pie weirdly, she had her hands on her stomach, wait I know that look, she was about to puke. Oh god what the hell should I do. Vomit also makes me wanna vomit. The she had control of it. Talk about luck. I grabbed her before she could feel nauseated again. “Come on let’s take you home. You’ve had enough already.” I thought she was going to fight me but I guess she really couldn’t handle it anymore. She just followed me.

Ding Dong. Back to the present. Someone was at the door. Who could that be? I didn’t tell anyone I was here. I peeked at the peep hole. Oh god it was the room service I ordered.

After I ate I called to the front desk again. She checked out a few minutes ago. I wonder where she’s going. I fell asleep again. That girl tired me out huh? We didn’t even do anything fun. Well I guess she did and I didn’t.

*Ring ring ring* I woke up by the sound of phone. I checked my phone. An unknown number. Who the hell. “Hello?” then that someone hung up. Rude.