A little bit of mix up

something diffrently new

The debutantes gathered at a room at the top of a stairs in the events hall of Mandarin Oriental, where they will be introduced to Bangkok's Elite Society.

Hmm i wonder what Van was about to say, he looked like he was about to get a nervous breakdown. Meh maybe he's just as excited as I am with this party. Pie thought as she was retouching her make-up. She looked around for Yam because they were the last two, and the speaker was already starting to introduce other people. 

"Has anyone seen Yam?" Pie strted asking. "Hey Nerd, hav you seen Yam?"

Nerd just shook her head and shocked that Pie is talking to her.

Damn, where the hell is Yam, we are about to be called. Pie getting worried.

Meanwhile....

"Why did you drag me here? What's your problem?!" Yam shouted as Van was dragged her to an empty room.

"What are you doing with Zee?" Van asked.

"Why do you care, huh? Your with Pie, Pie who is my bestfriend. You should be with her. What happened with us was a  mistake, I was drunk and stupid, don't ever think that there was a connection because there wasn't. And i like Zee, a lot, he's not like every other guy I've dated. So please just leave me alone!" Yam trying to walk away but Van grabbed her arm and kissed her out of no where. Yam was stunned and didn't do anything at first and Kim saw them as when se passed by. 

That sly dog haha, wait the debutantes are already being introduced. Pie will be humiliated. huh? why do I care all of sudden?. Kim thought as she walked away and went back to party.

Back at the party....

"Yam Kalay-udom escorted by Zee Keenan" the speaker called out.

The crowd applauded but no one came out. and Zee was already at the top of the stairs waiting for Yam.

"Yam Kalay-udom escorted by Zee Keenan" the speaker called out again "Yam Kaly-udom?"

Kim approached the speaker and told her that Yam had an emergency. Pie saw Kim whispering to the speaker and thought. Ugh what did she do now, I knew she had something to do with Yam being missing. She went back to the room and prepared herself because she was next.

"There was a bit of change in the line up due to personal issues, We'll now proceed to the next debutante. Pie Mindara.." the speaker paused as the crowd applauded. Pie walked out of the room. She's more gorgeous than before, how is that possible, maybe it's just the light. Ugh stop it Kim you're geting soft all of a sudden. Kim thought while staring at Pie

"Escorterd by Kim Han" the speaker finally said. Pie's jaw dropped. What?!! Why her? Where's Van?.

Kim offered her arm to Pie and whispered "Just smile princess everyone is staring it's kind of embarassing." Pie hesitated for a second then grabbed Kim's arm. She tried so hard to fake a smile. "Where the hell is Van? and why are doing this for me all of sudden?" Pie whispered to Kim.

"Your prince had something to take care of, and why is it so shocking that I'm being nice ?huh?"

"Because you're you and everyone knows who you are"

"And what am I exactly?"

"A rebellious player who doesn't care about anyone but herself"

"Right, if I'm like that then maybe I should walk away right now and leave you her without an huh?" KIm felt irritated by the judgement.

"No wait, I'm sorry. Please stay just until after the dance"

"Fine."

The music played and they started dancing.

"Thanks" Pie half smiled "Why did you even do this for me anyway?"

"I maybe a player but that doesn't mean I'm not nice."

"Whatever, still, thank you though" Pie rolled her eyes.

"Haha you're welcome" Kim said as she twirled Pie around.

"Anyway, can you please tell me what was so important that Van had to leave?" Pie asked.

"I don't uhh uhm you need to ask him that yourself"

"If you know something, just say it!" Pie almost shouted and everyone was staring. Then she whispered "just say it please."

The music stopped and Kim just walked away. Pie went after her "Kim!" Then just as she was about to reach Kim, Yam showed up.

"Pie! why are you calling after her?" Yam asked.

"Yam, where the hell have you been? and why is your make -up all messed up? have you been crying? what happened?" she forgot all about Kim and Van all of a sudden.