Getting ready

something diffrently new

Pie's POV

The annual debutant's ball is a day away and Pie still does't have an outfit that would sweep everyone off their feet. She is so exicited because their are about to be introduced to the society of elite, and ofcourse because Van is escorting her. She looked for her phone and texted her bestfriend Yam.

"ei Yam, you have a dressed for the ball yet? -Pie"

I hope she has so she can help me find one for myself. One that would be much better than her. Pie sighed at the thought. She often times envied Yam

 because she's like a model and a lot of girls want to be her.

 

 

After a few minutes her phone beeped, she grabbed it and read Yam's reply.

 

"Not yet, I've been busy lately, couldn't find time. you? - Yam"


She typed her reply : "Me neither, wanna meet up and go shopping for our outfit? - Pie"

 

"Sure, maybe after lunch?, I'm kinda busy right now.I'll text you later. XO-Yam"

 

Pie sighed as she read Yam's reply. She's been 'kinda' busy a lot since she arrived from her summer vacation, I wonder what she's been up to. Hmmm. Meh I'll just ask her later.

 

 

She looked at the time and it's 9am and she hasn't had breakfast yet, and as if on cue In, their house keeper knocked on her door.

 

"Come in" Pie shouted.

 

"Miss Pie, breakfast is ready." In said

 

Pie nodded "I'll be down in a minute".

 

In bowed and went back downstairs.

 

During breakfast.

 

Pie's parents are already in the table both reading the newspaper.

 

"Good morning mom and dad" Pie greeted them happily.

 

"Good morning honey" her parents said on chorus.

 

Her mom put down the news paper "How's the dress hunt going?"

 

 

"Still searching mom, I want it to be perfect for Van" Pie said smiling while thinking of him.

 

"Van is a very lucky man to have my princess" her dad said proudly "I'm starting to get jealous that you have a new man to protect you" teasing Pie.

 

"Awe daddy you know you will always be my only man" Pie giggled. "Anyway me and Yam are meeting up later to look for dresses."

 

 

"How is Yam by the way?" her mom asked "I haven't seen you two giggling around lately".

 

"She said she's been busy lately, she didn't tell my why" Pie answered "Maybe she has a new secret boyfriend".

 

 

"Oh really? That's intresting" her mom said. Her mom looked at the time and saw the time and rushed when she saw that it was almost 10am and almost late for work. She kissed Pie and Pie's dad on the cheek and left. Her mom is so preoccupied with work lately because she's working on the Fall collection.

 

 

 

After a few minutes, her dad left too. She went back to her room not knowing what to do 'cause she still has a few hours before she meets up with Yam. I know, I'll text Van and see if he's free for lunch.

 

She grabbed her phone and composed a text to Van

"Hey, you busy? Wanna grab lunch together?  - Pie"

 

Van took a while to reply, and Pie started to ran out of patience,  when suddenly her phone beeped.

 

"Sorry, can't today got plans with Kim -Van"

Van and Kim were bestfriends since they were kids. Kim is a tom so Pie doesn't really worry when Van is with her.

 

"Oh okay then I'll just see you tomorrow then? -Pie"

 

"Yep, see you. Kisses -Van"

OK I am now officially bored. I'll just take a bubblebath and relax for a while.