WeekEND

Oh My Girl!

 

Annyeonghaseyo~ :DD
I'm back ^^
 
woah~ I'd got lots of new subscriber huh :D Well, I want to thank you all guys for waiting patiently.
 
Are you guys still there? ^^
 
 
oh..
 
BTW.. Happy Halloween Guys :DD 
 
 
and for errors and wrong grammars that you're gonna read later, mianhae~
 
and..
 
 
You can read now :p
 

 

As the time goes by, Kim Taeyeon, got used on how Tiffany treat her. Treating her like the most annoying person or treating her like nothing. Every day, the short one find a way just to have a simple conversation with the brunette just to make the brunette feel that she still treat her like a boss even she's the most annoying mushroom in town.
 
 
MONDAY
 
"Good morning Ma'am Tippani~"
 
 
"what good in this morning now that I see you?."
 
 
TUESDAY
 
"Hello Ma'am~"
 
 
"Hello your face."
 
 
WEDNESDAY
 
"Have a great day ahead ma'am!"
 
 
"Shut up."
 
 
THURSDAY
 
"How's your day Ms. Tippani?"
 
 
"The hell you care."
 
 
FRIDAY
 
"Take care Ma'am~"
 
 
"Whatever."
 
 
Most of the time, That simple conversation make the short one to feel uneasy while the brunette feel annoyed. 
Most of the time, those simple conversation make there day all ruin and most on the time, seeing each other's faces make them pissed the whole day, nor the whole week.
 
 
 
Standing at the open window at her room, looking at the random things outside it, the brunette who's having a grin on her face early in the morning watch the random scenery outside. The hum of the early bird linger on the surrounding while the light of the new rise sun enter her room. The blonde who's still on their bed blink her sleepy eyes as she roll her body on their blanket.
 
 
"Tiff~ close the window please. I want to sleep more.~" rolling side by side with her eyes remain close, the blonde said with a husky voice.
 
 
Turning her head on were the blonde is, Tiffany chuckled as she witnessed the sleepy blonde. She then decided to close the window, sliding the curtain to cover their room and prevent the sunlight from entering, Tiffany walk towards their bed, sitting on the bed as she make a bounce movement, the brunette keep on doing it to wake up her best friend.
 
 
"Ppali Jessi~ wake up~ Lets have a breakfast downtown." 
 
 
Rubbing her nose as she furrowed her eyes while still close, the blonde slowly shake her head and turn her body around to face the wall.
 
 
"Yah~ Jessica~ Jung Sooyeon~ " the brunette said as she shake the latter's body.
 
 
The blonde took her blanket and start covering her face that make the brunette to pout. She then came up with a bright idea, standing at the bed, the brunette cross her arm as she stare on her sleepy best friend. Slightly kicking the latter, Tiffany slowly moving her body, jumping on the bed.
 
 
"c'mon Jessica~ wake up wake up~" Jumping and jumping, Tiffany who still jumping laugh after seeing the blonde's annoyed face.
 
 
Jessica rise her body as she irritably scratch her head.  Looking at the brunette with an icy glare, the blonde took a deep breathe as a sign of a defeat.
 
 
"Okay fine~" with that the brunette smile in a triumph. 
 
 
***
 
 
Reaching the downtown 30 minutes after, Tiffany immediately look on a pancake house, turning her head side by side with a mouth slightly open, the blonde who's just like walking dead did nothing but to walk,letting the brunette decide on where they were eat. 
 
 
"Finally~" The brunette exclaimed, clap her hands as she wear a bright smile that suit the bright town.
 
 
"Yeah~finally~" The blonde said as she rolled her eyes. dragging herself inside the pancake house that make the brunette to took a small laugh.
 
 
Sitting at the vacant sit, the brunette immediately look at the counter, at the menu board to be exact, while the blonde lean her elbow on the table as she rest her face on her palm. 
 
 
"Jessica~ What's your order?" Tiffany ask without looking at her, focusing on the menu board as she look on her favourite pancake. 
 
 
"Just like yours." Jessica said uninterestedly.
 
 
"Dae~" With that, Tiffany walk towards the counter as she take their order.
 
 
 
After taking their order, Tiffany dragged herself back to their table. Holding a number, she then put it on their table. The blonde rest her back on the chair while looking on the brunette.
 
 
"mwo?" Tiffany said as she look back.
 
 
"Why do we need to go here? We can cooked nor bake pancake though." 
 
 
Tiffany smile as she lean close on her best friend. "I was thinking to expand our cupcake shop, I need to look and studies some shop here so we can make our product more tastier and delicious." She then wink on the blonde.
 
 
"Ah~ so we're going to expand our multi business..again.." With a sudden statement, the brunette shook her head that make the blonde to look confuse.
 
 
"I mean.. We're just adding some product. Not business." Jessica nod as the brunette clarify everything. With that, the waiter immediately walk towards them, holding their order as he wear a grin on his face. 
 
 
"Strawberry pancakes to two beautiful lady in front of me~" Winking on them, Tiffany smile as she nod her head while Jessica didn't bother to look at the waiter. 
 
 
As the waiter put the two pancakes over their table, the blonde slowly look on it while the brunette quickly get her fork and knife, wearing a broad smile on her face that make her eyes turn into crescent one. 
 
 
"Let's eat~" She immediately slice her strawberry pancake, getting it by her fork and land it on . Slowly muting it as she taste every little ingredients on her pancake, blinking her eyes as she think deeply, as the light shown on her head, the brunette get her phone and start typing some ingredients that make the blonde to chuckle.
 
 
"You're really meanie~" rolling her eyes, Jessica get her tea and sip on it.
 
 
Tiffany pout as she munch still, she then immediately push the blonde's pancakes towards her, "ppali~ help me find it's ingredients~" she grin.
 
 
Shaking her head, the blonde get her fork and start slicing hers. "Yes ma'am." with that, the brunette giggle that make the blonde to chuckle. 
 
 
 
***
 
 
After 3 hours of finding a different classy pancake or cupcake house, after 3 hours of tasting some product on them, the blonde feels too full. She can't even lift her body who's now supporting by the back of the chair. 
 
 
"can we just go home now tiff? I'm really really full now~" She hissed.
 
 
"No~ We're not done yet." Tiffany quickly respond. She then look at her best friend and said "and Did I told you to eat all the cupcakes and pancakes that we'd order, I just want you to help me taste it~" grinning, Tiffany give the blonde a wink that make Jessica to open her eyes widely.
 
 
"yah~ I'm going to puke if you wink on me again." She then rolled her eyes that make Tiffany to chuckled. "Now that I'm too full, please stop doing that~" Jessica said jokingly, chuckled at her own words. 
 
 
The brunette giggled at their own silliness, she then look for table napkin and start wiping her hands. "I'll go to comfort room Jessi~ are you coming with me?" She stood up on her sit.
 
 
Shaking her head, the blonde smile and said "I just stay here." she carefully lay her back again on the chair. 
 
 
With that, Tiffany walk towards the comfort room. The blonde quickly get her phone and dial some number. 
 
 
"Hello~ are you busy today?"
 
 
***
 
 
Walking on downtown, the girl who hold her phone keep looking on the pancake houses or cupcake shop. Scratching the back of her neck unconsciously, the latter grin after finding the right shop. Rushing on the shop's door, the latter stop on her track after seeing the brunette. She clear and firmly open the door.
 
 
The blonde saw her, she immediately stood on her sit as she wave her hand that cause the brunette to look on were she's looking. "Thank God Finally~" She blurted. 
 
 
Her eyes widely open like anytime, it will roll down on it's socket. "What the hell she's doing here?" Tiffany said sarcastically while looking back on the blonde. 
 
 
"For God sake Tiffany, I need someone help. I'm too full now." She hissed, "and please be nice to her okay?"
 
 
"Why her? And.. what? be nice to that girl? why? are you planning to leave me with her again? Hell No please." Tiffany rolled her eyes and look at the short girl who's now on the blonde's side.
 
 
"Annyeong Taeyeon~" Jessica said, grinning. The short one smile as she nod her head, she quickly glance on the brunette and look back to the blonde. The blonde girl also look on the brunette who's now have an annoyed expression. "Yah~ Did I say I'm going to leave you? I just need her cause she have a great taste bud and huge tummy rather than me. She's here for work." The blonde interjected.
 
 
"K fine whatever." Tiffany said as she stood up. "c'mon lets find another shop." She then command.
 
 
Taeyeon, who's about to sit look on her, she then stand straight and said "Dae~" Looking at the blonde, she hold the latter's forearm and said "Let's go now Jessi~" She grinned.
 
 
Tiffany rolled her eyes, after hearing the short girl's voice. "Dae dae dae whatever dae ." She murmur, in a mocking way. 
 
 
Without her knowing, the short girl saw what she did, she took a deep sigh as she shake her head. 
*Just don't mind her Taeyeon.* She mentally said on herself. 
 
 
***
 
 
Getting back and forth on the random shops, Tasting and biting a random delicious cupcakes and pancakes, the brunette starting to get tired on what she's doing, not just tired, but pissed. Seeing the Short one enjoyed while munching some cupcakes, she feel irritate. It's just, every time she saw her, or even her shadow, she feel uneasy, really really uneasy. On the same time, the short one loves to eat cupcakes and pancakes, if she doesn't give a talent on singing, she prefer to be a food taster, because for her, she have a great taste bud, she identify the ingredients that used on the food she was eating. 
 
 
Walking on the street downtown, the three girls decided to sit on some bench. The ice one immediately sat her on the bench, stretching her two legs while rubbing her temple. She then took a deep long tiring sigh while the brunette firmly sit beside the blonde while crossing her arms, thinking on where they go next. The short one decided not to sit, to let all of the food she ate got burn on her stomach. And not become an excess fats on her tummy. 
 
 
Scanning the area on where they sitting, the short one saw a candy shop, she immediately smile and lean close to the blonde. " hmm. I'm going to buy some candy.. Do you want some?" She whisper.
 
 
Looking back on the short one, Jessica smile and said "Sure thing." She smile broadly. 
 
 
With that, Taeyeon smile. She then glance on the brunette but she doesn't talk nor ask her if she want to, yet she just smile and walk out. With her action, Tiffany's eye brow curled while her lips pouted. 
 
 
*Choding.* Tiffany mentally said. 
 
 
As the short one lost on their sight, Tiffany smile and lean her head on the blonde's shoulder. "mianhae Jessi~ You got tired because of me~" she blurted. 
 
 
Jessica turn her head on the brunette, smiling, she then shake her head and said "It's fine~ at least I didn't got hungry." She respond jokingly that make the brunette to chuckle. "and It's fine as long as you two didn't fight. It's kinda irritating." she added that make the latter to change her expression.
 
 
Backing her head on the latter's shoulder, the brunette hissed as she irritably shake her head. "I'm too busy to be annoyed with that girl you know."
 
 
"yah~ Her name is Taeyeon." Jessica said.
 
 
"The hell I care." Tiffany blurted.
 
 
"eesshh." Jessica said, rolling her eyes while shaking her head. 
 
 
 
Taeyeon, who heard some of their conversation remain standing, with a frown face, the latter shake her head and back to her happy expression one. She then start walking towards them and said "Here's your cotton candy~" even if she didn't asked the brunette, even if she got pissed by the brunette, she still manage to give her a cotton candy. 
 
 
The eyes of the brunette got glimmer after seeing a pink cotton candy on the latter's hand, yet she manage not to grab it, she just rolled her eyes and stood still. Jessica smile while getting the pink one, the short one buy three cotton candy, two pink and one blue. Seeing the blonde pinching and munching her candy, the brunette gulp hard, just to ease her craving. 
 
 
Jessica witnessed on how she handle her temptation, she chuckled while shaking her head. "yah~ just go get yours." She interject that make the brunette to look at her with a 'what' look. "How could Taeyeon eat hers when you didn't get yours?" She smile, pinching again on her cotton candy.
 
 
Taeyeon chuckle on the blonde's statement. She then decided to go with the flow, clearing as she took a look on the brunette. "yah Jessica's right~ so get your cotton candy now." Tiffany look at her with a poker face, she smile awkwardly and said "What do you want? Blue or pink?" Taeyeon act like she didn't know her favourite colour ,deep inside she know, she saw the brunette's reaction every time she saw some colour pink. She then teased the latter "hm. I think you like blue right?" she smile, She then took a look on her pink cotton candy, wetting her lips by her tongue. When almost landed on the cotton candy, Tiffany immediately get the pink one that make Taeyeon to look at her.
 
 
"Pink is my favourite colour." She rolled her eyes. "Thanks." she then bite on her cotton candy.
 
 
Unconsciously, the short one grin after seeing the brunette's cold yet cool side. She immediately blink her eyes to ease her thought and said "Ah~ I thought you like blue~" she smile "No problem."
 
 
The blonde chuckle on their short cold conversation. She shake her head while her eyes is on her candy but her ears on them. 
 
 
 
A minutes passed by, the trio decided to walk again, chit-chatting while their eyes were looking for something. Something like, another pancake house and cupcake shop. No, Taeyeon and Tiffany? Their not talking. It's just like, Taeyeon will talk to Jessica and Jessica will talk to Tiffany. Same as Tiffany will talk to Jessica and Jessica will talk to Taeyeon, But the two girl didn't talk to each other. 
 
 
Jessica feel dizzy after walking around downtown for almost 5 hours. She then stop on her track that make the two girl look at her, holding her waist, the blonde look at them and said "can we drink some coffee or tea? I feel so dizzy err.. "
 
 
"okay~ lets find some coffee shop." Tiffany said.
 
 
With that, they all walk again, to find a coffee shop. 
 
 
***
 
 
"at last~" Jessica blurted, sipping on her cappuccino in a firm way. 
 
 
Taeyeon chuckled, she then get her cup of cappuccino and start blowing it while Tiffany just sit, didn't order some coffee. She just let her best friend rest for a while.
 
 
Jessica look at the brunette and said "You sure you're not going to drink something?" Tiffany shook her head 
 
 
"Ani. I slightly feel full, I need to reserved it on another cupcakes~" she hold her tummy. With that, Jessica nod as Taeyeon chuckle.
 
 
The brunette and the short's eyes suddenly met. Taeyeon immediately wear her mask, her innocent look mask while Tiffany, still the same, wearing her poker face look. The short one quickly look at her coffee, start blowing it again like nothing happened while the brunette just rolled her eyes and look at her phone. 
 
 
 
As Taeyeon feel that she's going to pee, she immediately excuse herself on the blonde while the blonde just nod and smile at her.
 
 
Tiffany just hold her phone, do nothing. Jessica get the latter's attention with clearing . Looking at her, the brunette raise her eye brow and said "mwo?"
 
 
The blonde lean close to her best friend, "It's been a while since Taeyeon entered our lives yet you still get annoyed on her~" Tiffany look on her, she then smile and added "Waeyo? She's a good kid. Can't you forgive her on what she'd done a long time ago?"
 
 
Tiffany look away while took a deep breathe on her nostril . "I Don't know. I just can't. I feel pissed every time she's near, or in other term, uneasy. I feel.. irritated." With her statement, Jessica hissed. 
 
 
"She doesn't deserved on how you treat her, she's really a good person." Jessica sit properly, sip again on her coffee. 
 
 
"I don't deserved to treat like that." Tiffany said seriously, rolling her eyes.
 
 
"Past is past." Jessica said.
 
 
"Whatever." To end up their conversation, Tiffany blurted her favourite word. Whatever. 
 
 
On the other hand, the short one, who's looking on the ground wearing a frown on her face can't take it, walking towards those two, Taeyeon weakly smile on them.
 
 
"T-taeyeon~ How long did you stand there?" Jessica stuttered, feeling worried and anxious. 
 
 
"Long enough to hear your conversation." She respond seriously.
 
 
"Eavesdropper." Tiffany murmur. 
 
 
Taeyeon took a deep sigh, facing on the ground, having a mixed emotion that keep her heart feel uneasy. She then look at her, "I have something to tell you ma'am." the latter got formal that make Jessica to look worriedly on her. "I'm going to quit." 
 
 
Jessica's eyes widen and Tiffany remain poker. 
 
 
"mwo?wae?" The blonde asked worriedly. 
 
 
"I just can't dare to hang out with you guys knowing that someone is feel irritated.." She look on the brunette. "Annoyed.. pissed off.. uneasy.. " she look back on the blonde "Or feel like I always ruin someone's day because I'm exist." she weakly smile.
 
 
Jessica didn't know what to do, don't know what to say to make the latter stay. She have a long deep sigh as she shake her head. "Is that what you really want?"
 
 
The short one smile, a fake smile. Nodding her head and said "Dae~ I'll give my letter of resignation on monday." She look on the brunette, who still didn't look on them. "by the way, I have to go now. Have a nice day." With that, the latter bow her head, same as Jessica while Tiffany didn't mind her.
 
 
As the short one is now out of sight, Jessica get her bag and stand up, making the brunette to look at her. "yah~ where you going?"
 
 
"I don't feel continuing this anymore. I go home." Jessica start walking.
 
 
Tiffany quickly stood up, putting some money on their table and rush on her best friend.
 
 
"yah wait for me~"
 
 

 

Omona~ Taeyeon reached her patient to the limits T^T otteoke~~

And and and...

 

I don't know what to say T^T 

 

kkk~

 

Still there chingus?? :D

Do read okay?

Comments.

and Subscribe~~ ;D

 

buingbuing~

Trickortreats~~~