A presents from a princess

Oh My Girl!

HEY GUYS I'M BACK:)))) TADA!

 

I'M REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY AGAIN (-/\-)

So.. I'll try to update pretty soon again.. 'cause this chapter will probably keep you hanging .kkk~

 

 

BTW. NO TAENY MOMENT HERE BUT PLEASE DO NOT ESCAPE THIS CHAPTER :D THIS ONE IS AN IMPORTANT ONE^^

 

 

ugh! DO YOU STILL THERE?

PLEASE GUYS I WANNA KNOW IF YOU STILL ALIVE AND KICKING~

 

READ

COMMENT

AND SUBSCRIBE ^^

 

 

 
[So you want me to buy her a guitar?]
 
 
"yeah-I mean.. If it's okay, can you help me find a guitar that looks like her former guitar?"
 
 
[ah.. you want me to join you as you search the whole seoul finding that kind of guitar?]
 
 
"no no no~ Not the entire seoul.. Just the entire downtown.~"
 
 
A chuckled blurted on the line.
[Ah~ arraseo~ When do you want to start?]
 
 
"Right..now.. Is it alright?"
 
 
[Mwo?! alright alright~]
 
 
"Kamsahamnida~"
 
 
The brunette hang up the phone as she took another deep sigh, Looking at her wristwatch and murmur "I guess it's the right thing to do." She stood up and get her coat on the chair. 
 
 
"Yah where are you going?" The blonde said as she serve some coffee on their customer. 
 
 
"On downtown." Getting her bag as she check her phone.
 
 
"Alone? Do you want me to join you?" Going back on the cashier area as she put the apron under the counter. "Excuse me yoong~" she look on yoona and then continue putting her apron on the said place.
 
 
"no no no~ I'm with someone. And don't worry, I think.. I can?. Just don't mind me.. Mind our restaurant." Tiffany zip her bag up and hold it.
 
 
Jessica surprised. She blink her eyes and said "You sure?. and what? You're with someone?? And it's not me? Heol~ Your dating someone?!" She fish out her phone. " I going to tell uncle hwan---yah! my phone!"
 
 
Tiffany immediately grab the blonde's phone and said "Stop that silly thing. And NO I'm not dating someone~ It's an urgent." 
 
 
"If you don't want me to join you then at least let me know where are you going~" Jessica hissed, getting her phone as she give the brunette a What-the- look. "You know Tiff. You're too fragile~ What if something's happen on you? Uncle hwang will surely totally definitely kill me." She then stated.
 
 
"You're over reacting." Tiffany giggle. She shake her head and continue "And I guess nothing will going to happen on me, as I told you, I'm with someone so no worries Jessi. I'm safe~" Tiffany wink, walking towards the door and leaving her best friend dumbfounded. She turn around and said "Bye Jessi~ I'll be back soon."
 
 
She then walk out. Leaving the door opened. Making the wind enter. That gives the blonde a shiver. 
 
 
 
flashback
 
 
As the weeks pass by, Taeyeon still not get used on not having her guitar on her side. Curling her eyebrow as she focus on another music sheet, the short girl study hard as she recall everything about playing the piano. Looking there, looking here, search on the google, search on the book, the short one feel like she was back on the her high school years. 
 
 
Hitting the note softly as she still remain focus, getting the right blend on the keys and her voice, then there's a time when she couldn't make it perfect. Her voice suddenly got cracked or the keys of the piano didn't blend properly.. Taeyeon can only shake her head, and then with that, she's out of the mood. 
 
 
Meanwhile, a brunette witnessed how cruel the petite towards herself and all she can do is to take a deep long guilty sigh. Holding her iPad, as she try to search for a new flavour of the cupcake, the brunette suddenly type a word "Guitar" that make the google search for it's images. Tiffany's eyes widen with her sudden action, she immediately look for a close tab when suddenly, an idea came up to her mind. Swiping down the iPad as she look for a guitar, a guitar that looks like the petite's broken guitar. 
 
 
Taking a long deep breathe while scanning her music sheet, the short girl walk towards the kitchen area, she's going to drink a warm water to ease the dryness of when suddenly, the brunette shock that almost made her split her gadget on her hands.
 
 
"Woah!"
"Phew~"
 
 
They said on chorus that make them look at each other. Taeyeon bow her head and said "Mianahe if you got shock."
 
 
She then immediately shook her head. "A-ani~ It's nothing.." glancing on her iPad and to the petite back and forth, Tiffany quickly click the close button when she realised that Taeyeon is in front of her.
 
 
Again, the petite bow as she put a little smile on her face, not wanting to be interrupted as she look for a warm water. Tiffany witnessed how the short one act miserable, her guilt strike that make her gulp hard. Following the short one by her gaze, the latter clear as she wants to get the attention of the other one.
 
 
"T-Tae-Taeyeon.." Tiffany stuttered. Looking at her shyly. 
 
 
Pouring the glass of water, Taeyeon raise her eyebrow as she remain focus on what she was doing. "uhmm?" She hissed.    
 
 
"Can I ask a favour?" Tiffany look away.
 
 
"mwo?~" Taeyeon respond as she put down the pitcher on the table.
 
 
Tiffany glance at her, "C-can I.. have… your best friend number?" She said, stuttering.
 
 
Taeyeon stare at her.
*What? She doesn't even ask my number and now she wants my best friend number?! hell~ omo. I'm over reacting.* 
Taeyeon blink her eyes, clearing as she change her stare into smile. probably.. a fake smile. 
 
 
"Sure." Getting her phone as she show her, her best friend's number. "here." she added, saying it without any expression.
 
 
Tiffany smile as she look upon it, dialling it on her phone. "Thanks." She said.
*Did I do something wrong?* She said while glancing on the latter.
 
 
"No problem." Taeyeon said blankly, but she look on the latter with a fake smile on her face.
 
 
*I guess I'm wrong.* She then give her, her famous eye smile.
 
 
End
 
 
 
Arriving on the said place, Tiffany feel anxious. Gulping hard as she turn her head around, looking at the tanned girl. A hand pat her shoulder on a sudden that make her squeal. Getting the attention of the crowd. 
 
 
"AAACK!"
"Yah yah yah~ It's me.. Yuri-ssi."
 
 
Releasing her hands on the latter's shoulder and having a 'what-the-heck' look.
 
 
"omo omo.. mianhae~ I thought..uhm never mind.." she get her composure back, smiling awkwardly and added "a- annyeonghaseyo~" she bow politely.
 
 
Yuri did the same thing, chuckle on the latter's reaction as she bow her head. "Annyeonghaseyo~ Yuri-imnida~" she then offer a shake hands.
 
 
Tiffany giggle, playing with the latter's trip as she said "I'm Tiffany.." she show her an eye smile.
 
 
"ooh~ Tippani." Yuri said, mesmerised by her smile.
 
 
"no no no.. it's Tiffany.. Ti-ffa-ny~" smiling broadly as she thought her how to pronounce her name properly.
 
 
"eh?" She then pout. "But Taeyeon said that your name is TIPPANI." curling her eyebrow as she look on the brunette curiously. 
 
 
"yeah~ Tiffany.. But not "P" it's "F" .. like this.. ffffffff…" 
 
 
"Ah arraseo~ Tiffffffany~" The tanned smile that make her giggle and nod. 
 
 
"Dae~ and next time I'll teach that dork on how to pronounce my name correctly too." She chuckled.
 
 
Yuri laugh. She then remember the reason why they meet suddenly. "So.. What's now? Shall we start finding a guitar that looks like her guitar?" She smile.
 
 
Tiffany nod and give her a determined smile. 
 
 
 
Reaching a first instruments store, Yuri immediately scan the area, speculate every pieces of guitar that she saw. Shaking her head as she curled her eyebrow, The tanned girl took a deep breathe and said "I think we should go to another store." With that, Tiffany agree.
 
 
Reaching another one, Yuri did the same thing, holding and speculating any other guitar and then took a deep sigh. The brunette notice how awful the tanned is, she then follow the tanned and clear , getting the latter's attention. 
 
 
"Y-yuri.." She stuttered that make Yuri to glance at her "do you have a picture of her guitar? so that I could also help you find it?" Tiffany give her a shy smile.
 
 
The tanned blink for a while as she think if she had the said picture on her phone, she quickly get her phone and scan her album while pouting her lips. "I think.." She reply. Her eyes pop up when she saw the stolen picture of the short one while holding her precious guitar. "here here." Immediately show the brunette the photo.
 
 
 
 
 
As time goes by, Both brunette and the tanned got exhausted on what they're doing. Walking here, walking there. Speculate this, speculate that. Taking a deep breath or shook their head. Tiffany took a long tired sigh as she look for a chair, she scan the area as she turn her head clockwise, that make the tanned look at her in confusion. The latter start walking tiredly when she saw a vacant bench on the mall that they've entered a while ago.
 
 
Sitting exhaustedly as she stretch her both legs, the brunette's face turn into frown one when she look at her wristwatch and notice that it was late afternoon. The tanned sat beside her, clearing as she look on the latter.
 
 
"We still have a lots of time.. or.. days?" She pat the brunette's back that make her look at her, she then give her a cheer up smile. "Don't worry~ Tae can still manage to play the piano." With her words, the brunette feel relief but suddenly. "Though she'll going to have a hard time." The tanned added while laughing, that make the brunette pout.
 
 
*sigh*
 
 
Yuri witnessed how serious the latter was, scratching the back of her neck as she look away. The tanned think deeply, thinking of other way to leaf the latter's day. She then remember that the short one customised her guitar, that make her smile yet worried. 'Cause the cost of it is kinda, high. 
 
 
"Omo!"
"Tiff--"
 
 
They eyes met. 
 
 
"What is it?" Yuri said. Tiffany shook her head and give her an eye smile.
 
 
"No no no.. You first, you wan't to tell something right? what is it?"
 
 
Yuri smile, "uhmm.. I just think of other way.. What if we look for a customised guitar shop? And then we'll show them a picture of her guitar--" A sudden noise make the tanned stop.
 
 
Tiffany clap her hands as she give another eye smile on the latter. "omo! that's what I'm thinking!"
 
 
The tanned look at her seriously, "jinja?~" Tiffany her head while still smiling.
 
 
"Dae~"
 
 
Suddenly, a deep sigh blurted by the tanned.
 
 
"wae? Is there any problem?" Tiffany look at her in a serious way.
 
 
Shaking her head as she look on her, "Ani~" she then give her a small smile. "It's just.. it's kinda.. high -cost."
 
 
Tiffany blink her eyes, and slowly, she gave a serious yet mesmerising smile. "The price is just.. a price.. I don't mind it. I just can't take it, seeing that cute-- I mean that dork having a hard time playing the piano." She gave a tanned her famous yet awkward eye smile.
 
 
Yuri nod her head as she smile back. 
 
 
and then an awkward silent come.
 
 
"Do you like her?"
 
 
Tiffany's eyes widen, turning her head on the tanned and said "WHAT?"
 
 
"I mean.. Do you like her? as friend?? or co-worker?" Yuri stuttered, also shocked on what she asked the latter. 
 
 
"ah~" Tiffany relieved "uhmm.. She's nice." She look at the tanned "Why should I rather not like her?" Her eyes turn into a crescent one.
 
 
"oh~" Yuri nod. "I see." Looking at the brunette, yuri suddenly said "Then why did you give her a hard time on her first few months then?"
 
 
The brunette surprise on a sudden question, she too, didn't know how to tell the latter the reason why she feel uneasy on the short one before. She then gulp hard as she couldn't look back on the tanned.
 
 
Suddenly, a laugh blurted on the tanned's mouth. "You don't need to answer it. Tae told me why you're treating her like that before." She glance on the brunette's lips that make the brunette conscious.
 
 
Tiffany bite her lips as she look away, a sudden redden of cheeks show on her face. "y-yah~ Don't make fun with me." She feel embarrassed.
 
 
Yuri smirked while shaking her head. "I'm not making fun with you~ geez~" rolling her eyes as she look away, yuri suddenly remember the reason why they were with each other. "oh! come on Tiff~ let's find some store now that can customise a instrument." Yuri stood up as she cheerfully smile on the latter, she grabbed her hand and pull the brunette to start walking. 
 
 
 
"omo omo! They hold hands?!" 
 
 
"sshh~ quiet. Let's just follow them."
 
 
The two unknown girl follow the brunette and the tanned, peeking on them like an investigator.
 
 
***
 
 
"Thanks Yuri." Tiffany give her a smile.
 
 
"No problem Tiff. Besides I'd loved to be.. I mean, I like to join you to. And it's for my buddy too!" Yuri give her a thumbs up while smiling. 
 
 
Exiting the store, the two ladies smile in a relief of finding a right store. Chitchatting and giggling on one another, the girls didn't even notice that someone are looking at them from not that far away place. Walking like they were on the park as Yuri hold the guitar for her, Tiffany smile brightly that make the other think she were in love on the person she was talking. But no she's not, she just feel relieved because she'll never need to be sorry on the short one now that she buy her a guitar.
 
 
"So.. where do you want to eat? I'll treat you~" Tiffany's eyes almost lost as she smile.
 
 
"jinja?~ You don't need to~" Yuri said shyly as she touch the back of her neck.
 
 
"eessh. Don't be shy Yuriah~ I just want to thank you for joining me and helping me find a guitar~" Tiffany's eyes sincerely look at her with a pleaded look.
 
 
"uhmm.." Yuri glance at her. "al..right.."
 
 
A crescent eyes form into her eyes. "Really?! Come on now~ where do you want to eat then?" Tiffany tag along with yuri, forgetting that they were not close yet. 
 
 
Yuri look on her, then look on her arm were the latter was tagging her arms with.. she awkwardly laugh and said "It's up to you." 
 
 
Tiffany saw her awkward look on their arms, she then slowly untagged her arm on hers. "oh sorry." she said. "uhmm.. come on. Let's find some place to eat~"
 
 
Yuri smile as she agreed on her.
 
 
While walking, Yuri suddenly feel that someone is following them behind there back. Glancing around as she slowly lean closer to the latter, Yuri turn her head on their back on a sudden that even Tiffany got shocked on her sudden action.
 
 
No one is there.
 
 
"what's wrong?" Tiffany concernedly said, feeling anxious on her sudden action. 
 
 
"I think someone is following us." She said on a soft and small voice.
 
 
Tiffany turn around as she gulp hard, "Yah~ You're freaking me out." the brunette move closer on the tanned as she hold the latter on her forearm.
 
 
"It's true~ You better get ready, we'll be running in three.. two.." Still looking at the, Tiffany and Yuri prepare themselves to run any time.  "….one.. run---ashfkjhgfkg"
 
 
"AACK!" 
 
 
 

 

hohohho! :3

whatya think happened? lololol

No one knows besides me HOHOHO

 

the next chapter will pretty much worth the wait. promise! :D

SO better stay beside me alright? :)))

 

lovelots <3 

bbuingbbuing!