D-date_Jealousy

Oh My Girl!
Hiyyah! Another update for this week ^_^ 
Cheers~
 
Just want to inform you guys, I'll be busy next week that's why I work out this week. kkk~
Hopefully you guys love this chapter ^_^ I work reeaaallly hard on it <3 
 
Gumawo~
Please do comment, subscribe and vote?eh? hihihi

 

“Yah Taeyeon!”
 
Tiffany smash her soju bottle on the table, getting the crowd attention.
Taeyeon’s eyes almost out of its socket, gulping the remaining soju on as she put her bottle on the table nervously.
 
“w-wae?” she respond.
The brunette who’s a bit tipsy blow her bangs. (Though she doesn’t have bangs anyway)
“are you by any chance /hic/ mad at /hic/ me?” swaying her head side by side. Getting her bottle as she drink it straight. Wiping as she look at her “tell me..tell me!”
 
Taeyeon, on the other hand, don’t know what to do. Blinking her eyes as her heart tremble. Looking at the latter’s burning eye. She then take a deep sigh. “Ani.” She shortly reply that make the other one frustrated.
 
“ughh! Tae /hic/ yeonah~ seriously.. if you don’t have a problem with me then whyaren’tyoutalkingtomelikeyouusedtobe /hic/ “ she then get her second bottle of soju and start drinking it again.
 
“y-yah~ tiffany~ stop it..” Taeyeon respond worriedly, seeing the latter being drunk, it makes her feel guilty. *why am I acting this way? Is this what they call jealousy? Seriously?* she take another deep sigh before deciding to get the soju bottle on the latter’s hand. “I said stop it.”
 
“Yaah that’s mine~” Tiffany stretch her arm to get the soju on the latter’s hand, but Taeyeon move her hand away. “Kim Taeyeon! /hic/ stop playing /hic/ around.. It’s not fun /hic/ ny~”
 
Taeyeon roll her eyes, holding the latter’s arm as she drink the soju straight. Putting the empty soju bottle on the table as she wipe “It’s already done. I drink it all.”
 
Tiffany blow her nose, struggling to the other’s hand. “let me /hic/ go..” the petite then loose her grip on her hand, making her almost out of her balance. “aaack—“ a pair of hand landed on her waist, pushing her closer so she didn’t out of her balance.
 
“are you okay?” Taeyeon said concernedly. Tiffany pull her away and sit on her chair. The latter clear and start pulling her chair as she sit. “you wanna go home?” she added while getting a dukbboki.
 
Tiffany shake her head, looking around as she look at the soju. Seeing that there’s another bottle on their table, tiffany lean forward, looking at Taeyeon and the soju back and forth. She then rush towards the bottle.
 
“ugh—“ Tiffany hissed.
“Gotcha.” Taeyeon smirk as she get the soju, she then saw the latter’s curled eyebrow but she doesn’t mind it though. Rolling her eyes as the bottle touches her lips, gulping continuously with her eyes close and the beer split a bit on towards her chin. “ah~” she wipes and chin. “No more soju~” she stare at the latter, making the bottle sway side by side. Smirking.
 
Tiffany can’t take it. She have a random emotion that make her tears split on her eyes. “seriously Taeyeon kim..” she said, having a frown look “it’s not funny. Playing with someone’s emotion isn’t a good thing.” She then stood up, packing her things and start walking though she’s swaying. “I’m leaving. Thanks for the treat.”
 
Taeyeon’s world suddenly stop, hearing her heart beat as her world seems to be slow.
Blinking her eyes as she turn around, standing, grabbing her jacket on the chair and getting her wallet on her jacket. Putting her money on the table as she call the street vendor “ajhumma~ keep the change.” She then start running.
 
Seeing the brunette walking as she already drunk, Taeyeon can’t take her eyes off the latter. Following her as she sway side by side, holding on some post as she gasp around.
 
“pabo Taeyeon.” The brunette murmur as her tears keep on falling. “you make fun of me now I wan’t you to be close to me huh.” She added. “You /hic/ pabo!” she then wipe her tears.
 
Taeyeon heard everything yet she decided to let the brunette walk by herself. Not knowing that the petite is following her on the dark. *mianhae tiffany, I can’t say the word ‘jealous’ so please bear with me. I don’t have a right.* she then took a deep sigh, bowing her head while putting her hand on her pocket.
 
Staring at the brunette as she keeps on walking, murmuring and cursing taeyeon without her knowing.
*she’s too drunk.* taeyeon keep saying at the back of her mind. “I should by her some coffee.” Taeyeon murmur before she decided to look on a vending machine. “I need to run faster so she won’t get out of my sight.” She quickly rush.
 
 
Tiffany feel a bit cold as she start to shiver, she check her wristwatch before she decided to sat on the bench near at the convenience store. “pfft” she chuckle “this remind me of something.” She murmur as she giggle. Closing her eyes as she remember what happen to her and Taeyeon on their first meeting, but this time, she’s not annoyed, she feels like, there is something on her tummy that make her smile.
Her smile fade a little when she feel like there is someone facing her. But before she immediately open her eyes, a familiar voice speak up.
 
“Hana..
..Dul..
Set..”
 
The brunette’s eyes widen. “T-Tae /hic/ yeon?”
Taeyeon smile, leaning to her as their face is just an inch apart. She then stand up straight, giving her a hot coffee. “Drink it.” She said.
 
Blinking her eyes as she grab the coffee, leaning closer while smelling the aroma of it. She then back to reality that she’s mad with the latter. “No tha—“ Taeyeon shake her head. Pushing the brunette’s hand with coffee towards the latter.
 
“You should drink that. You’re too drunk.” She smile, looking at her and start drinking hers. “hhmm~ tasty~” she grin.
 
Tiffany take a deep sigh as she roll her eyes yet she sip on her hot coffee.
“thanks.” She shortly respond.
 
The petite smile as she looks away, blowing her hot coffee before sipping on it.
 
“I’m.. Sorry..”
Taeyeon said sincerely.
 
The brunette look at her, waiting for her to continue.
 
“I’m sorry for my sudden action, for my mood swing, for my bad attitude..” she then glance at the latter as she took a deep breathe “you know, there is something better left unsaid, moreover, it’s not right and not good to tell.”
 
Tiffany puzzled.
 
“If I said it to you, you might feel something that for me, I don’t want you to feel.” She smile *I don’t want you to feel awkward, I don’t want to lose you.* she added at the back of her mind.
 
Taking a deep sigh as she looks away, the brunette feel a bit complicated that cause her to be frustrated.
“Taeyeonah. I still want to you what it is, moreover if it’s about me. About US.” She stare concernedly.
 
 
On the other hand, the petite shake her head “No, I don’t want to lose a friend like you. I don’t want to lose.. someone like you.” She smile “some word’s better left unsaid. Some feelings better left un-showed.”
 
On her last statement, the brunette got blank. *what did she mean?*
“what are friends are for?” she smile, reassuring the latter that it’s really fine.
 
 
“that’s the problem, we’re friends. *I want morethan that*” she took a deep sigh. Taking a last sip before the petite decided to stand up. “Let’s go? I’ll send you home.” She then offer her hand.
 
Tiffany frowned, shaking her head as she tap the latter’s hand “No.” she cross her arm “I’m not going home unless you tell me you’re problem with me.” She roll her eyes.
 
Taeyeon chuckle after seeing the immature side of the brunette. “Seriously?” she touch the back of her neck. Tiffany nod as she glance at her, waiting for her to answer. “Tiffany, you make me feel uneasy.” She joke that cause the latter to pout. “alright. I’ll tell you..”
 
Tiffany’s eyes turn into crescent one, she then immediately look at the petite “really? Tell me now~ ppali~”
 
“I’ll tell you, in right time.” Taeyeon pull her tongue out. Getting the latter’s hand as she pull her. “Let’s go, you might got sick.” She then try to walk.
 
But tiffany, didn’t like the other’s action. Pulling her own hand as she back on her sit, crossing her legs and arm as she pout harder. “I said, I’m not going to leave here unless you tell me what’s your prob—“
 
“I’m jealous!”
 
Taeyeon blurted.
Tiffany’s eyes widen.
 
“What? Who?” the brunette manage to respond.
 
The petite buried her face on the ground, feeling a little shy. She didn’t want to tell her yet but it’s slip on .
 
*otteoke?* she mentally ask herself.
 
“you what?” the brunette added as she being confused.
 
“Ani.”
“Tell me tae~ you what?”
“I already tell you. That’s enough.”
“I didn’t hear it clearly.”
“that’s not my problem anymore?”
 
Tiffany stood up, still crossing her arm
“Kim Taeyeon, who are you to talk to your BOSS like that?” she then raise her eyebrow, using her power as her boss so Taeyeon tell her what she said.
 
The petite clear as she looks away. “Sorry ma’am.”
 
“Your boss is asking, repeat what did you said?” Though tiffany really heard it, she still want to hear it again, she wants to be sure whether she hears right or wrong.
 
“I’m.. J-Je-jealous..” her face redden. Burying her face on the ground. “since at the café until here. I feel uneasy when you, talks about yuri or talk at her. I know It’s not right but I swear! I also don’t want to. I hate this feeling and I don’t know how to handle it in front of you. This is annoying.”
 
Tiffany giggle, seeing the latter being shy makes her flutter. *she’s cute.* touching the latter’s head as she smile genuinely. “you jealous of your buddy?” taeyeon slowly nod while not looking at the brunette “why?” she shrug her shoulder, making the latter giggle. “You’re cute.”
 
The other one glance at her, blinking her eyes while her whole face redden.
“You don’t have to worry, It’s really okay. I understand.” She show her, her eyesmile. “I won’t be awkward, I swear.” *I like it. The way you got jealous tae.* she then pinch the latter’s cheek. “let’s go home jealous tae~” she giggle, teasing the shy latter.
 
“eesshhhh..” Taeyeon put her face inside her jacket “Stop it panyah~” they start walking
 
“What should I stop jealous tae?”
“Yah.”
“why jealous tae?”
“I said stop.”
“what should I stop jealous tae?”
“If you still tease me I will kiss you. Remember I’m drunk?”
 
Tiffany’s eyes furrowed, blinking as it turn into crescent. “Kidding.” She laugh awkward. “speaking of, remember the bench that we sat at?” she turn her head at the latter.
 
“huh?” Taeyeon turn her head to look at it. “Why?”
 
 
Tiffany smile as she looks on the ground.
“That place.. is the same place you used to stole my first kiss.” She chuckle.
 
Taeyeon’s eyes almost out of its socket, her face is burning as she feel nervous “r-really? T-that bench?” Tiffany nod, smiling. “I’m ss-sorry.” She scratch her head. “I really don’t mean it, I-I’m too drunk—“
 
A pair of lips toucher hers in a second.
“Oops. I’m too drunk too” she smile broadly as she show a peace sign “It’s a tie then.hee~” turning her face around as she start walking “Come on~ send me home tae~ I’m tipsy.”
 
Blinking her eyes as her face turns red. Gulping hard as she start to walk again like a robot. “y-yes ma’am.”
 
Tiffany giggle as she witnessed the latter’s expression.
*Her lips are really soft, it’s like a baby’s skin.*
 
She mentally said while looking on the road, smiling widely.
 
 
 

Pyoong!!!

;veihv;oefhv;u my TaeNy feels~~~ woooh~~ <3 

How was it? 

please I want to hear form you if you guys have too much feels on this chapter kkk~

ISarangYou guys~ <3