How to deal with HellFany

Oh My Girl!

 

 

Taeyeon's PV
 
 
It's been a week after I become a singer in this kind of shop. Well yeah, It doesn't really suit my music.. But who am I not to grab this kind of opportunity? This is too much for a girl like me. I mean, a happy go lucky girl who just want to strum my guitar and belt my voice in front of the crowd. 
 
 
It's been a week after I signed a contract, well it was a part time job actually but it really a good opportunity. I was just going to sat on the chair, and play my guitar. Well of course I need to sing but it's nothing. I don't need to be that hyper at all unlike at the bar, I need to be hyper all the time.
 
 
And I forgot It's been a week since I'd deal with this kind of girls, one is kinda sweet, the other one is kinda innocent, the cashier one is like a Goddess and the last girl, this annoying girl on the kitchen, is sort of a..demonise. I mean a kind of a witchy woman who always stare at me with anger. Who's not going not to scared with that glare right?
 
 
and oh.. I should stop talking to myself now, Someone is calling me.. A customer, she'll probably going to request something..
 
 
With that, I start walking towards the girl who call me. She lean closer as she whisper "Do you know the song 'If' can you sing that for me? can you make that an acoustic one?" she then smile at me pleadingly.
 
 
I nod my head as I smile back to her "Dae~" with that, I'll walk through the mini stage and start tapping the mic.
"hello hello.." then I unconsciously clear my throat. "Hello again guys~ someone wants me to sing this beautiful song but before that. I have something to asked on you.. who do you dedicate this song?" With that, I heard some of them giggle. "tell me who's that lucky guy!~" I shout dorkily that make them giggled more. I grinned at them as a sit properly on the chair, holding properly the guitar as I start strumming it. With that.. I start singing with full of passion. 
 
 
 
As I finish singing the song, I start singing some song randomly. Just to entertain our customer. Just to make them have a good day. 
 
***
APV
 
 
After Taeyeon sing a lot of song, she then told Jessica that she'll going to have a break, Her stomach doesn't feel well before she leave their apartment yet she manage to look well. She then decided to go to the comfort room, but before she had a courage to do something there, she thinks that it might smell when she used the public comfort room. She gulp hard after looking on the kitchen, she remember what Tiffany tell Jessi, she doesn't want Taeyeon to step there. And also, she remember her statement to the latter, she tell her that, that day is the first and last time she'll step there.
 
 
Sweating so hard Taeyeon decided to scrap everything she'd say. And Ignore this witchy kind of girl inside the kitchen. She then run towards the kitchen door. Rashly, The short girl bumps on the brunette's shoulder that make the unbaked cupcakes fell on the floor.
 
 
"WHAT THE HE-- Yah! I told you don't even try to step here!" Tiffany shout as she point her index finger on the latter. She then look on the ground with a disgusting look. "Look what you've done?! err! " 
 
 
On the other hand, Taeyeon didn't look at her, she's staring on the comfort room's door like she's near at the championship line. She then gulp hard as she glance at the brunette "C-can we.." She then look at the brunette, It's not surprising when the taller girl look at her with a pissed look. "C-can We just talk later? I really need to used the toilet." She then move her way when Tiffany immediately block her way with her hands.
 
 
"Where are you going midget?!" Tiffany blurted as she raised her eye brow.
 
 
At the sudden nickname, Taeyeon rolled her eyes as she look sternly on the brunette. "What did you just call me?"
 
 
"Midget. M-I-D-G-E-T ." Tiffany spell that cause the short one to feel annoyed.
 
 
She's about to respond when her stomach suddenly aches. "err! Let's just settle this later. I really need to used the toilet now." She then did her ninja moved that cause the brunette to feel annoyed.
 
 
As the short one reached the comfort room, she immediately close the door and locked it. Tiffany rushed herself on the door as she start knocking on it. "Yah! Don't you dare use--" Her words cut off when she heard some awful sound and smell came inside it. "Yuck!" With that she then quickly go to the cashier area while her hands is on her nose.
 
 
The blonde look to her with a confuse, she immediately turn her way on her best friend and said "Why what happened?"
 
 
"What happened?! Why did you let that ert go there?" She then point her index finger on the kitchen.
 
 
"Mwo? what are you talking about? I didn't know anything about that." Jessica said coldly as she moved again on where's the ravened girl is. "and can you please minimise your voice Tiff.. You're too loud." 
 
 
Tiffany scratch her head annoyingly as she sat on the vacant sit. Waiting for the short girl to exit the kitchen area.
 
 
15 minutes has passed when the short girl open the comfort room's door. Rubbing her temple and as she look on around, Finding this annoying girl. Jessica took her way on the latter as she look curiously.
 
 
"I thought you're not going to step here anymore?" Jessica chuckled "Then what just happened to ' Don't worry this is the first and last time I dragged myself here inside your kitchen.' eh?" Jessica teased as she mimic the serious tune of the latter when she said that.
 
 
"kkk~ I just can't take this." Taeyeon then look at her tummy as she slowly touch it.
 
 
"Wae? Did you suffering from Tummy ache Taengg~ ?" Jessica said worriedly as she hold the latter's tummy.
 
 
The short girl awkwardly smile as she nod her head that make the blonde to hissed. "geez~ poor tummy~" Jessica said as she lean closer to Taeyeon's tummy. "I should give you some medicine." She immediately raise her head on its normal position and start turning her body. "Wait here okay?" she then wink that make Taeyeon to rub the back of her neck awkwardly.
 
 
As Jessica exit the kitchen area, The brunette immediately went inside, walking towards her with her armed crossed. She then look at her from head to toe and said "Leave."
 
 
Taeyeon gulp hard. She then nod her head as she make her way outside the kitchen area. 
 
 
With that, Tiffany feel annoy slash irritate. She shook her head as she took a heavy deep sigh of annoyance. The blonde happily enter the kitchen area, she then scan the room, looking for the short girl. She then find her best friend looking at her.
 
 
"Where's Taeyeon?" the blonde said. Tiffany rolled her eyes as she shrugged her shoulder. Jessica just ignore her as she continue looking at the latter.
 
 
 
"Taeyeonah~ here's your medicine."
 
"eh.hehe.gumawo~"
 
"Dae~ you're welcome."
 
 
Hearing the Blonde's and the short one's conversation, Tiffany mimic them irritably. She then rolled her eyes as she start baking.
 
 
 
As the time goes by, Taeyeon already leave them. After having a lunch, the short girl always leave and pretending that she'll finding another job but the truth is, she's just staying at there apartment or visiting her best friend on her studio.
 
 
Jessica walk towards her best friend as she speculate it, the brunette look at her with a furrowed eye and said "what?"
 
 
The blonde lean closer that make the brunette to move backward. "Seriously Tiff, Why didn't you give Taeyeon another chance to prove that she's not that kind of person that you're thinking of?"
 
 
Tiffany blink her eyes before she stood up. "That's nonsense Jess." She then took a step when suddenly, the blonde hold her arm.
 
 
"You know Tiff, if you just let yourself know her more. You're not going to leave like that. Miserable."
 
 
Tiffany turn her head on the blonde and said "My life is not miserable, well yeah. It become miserable because of her." 
 
 
Jessica slowly shake her head "geez~ past is past Tiff. and for your information, She got drunk that night. She didn't remember anything." she then stood up. "I'm just saying this because I'm concern on you. She's going to be a part of our shop for six months so don't tell me you're going to burry yourself here in the kitchen for the upcoming months huh?"
 
 
With that, Tiffany shook her head as she took a deep sigh. " I don't know Jess. You know me right, I'm not like this before. It all started when that girl enter my life." She then look at the blonde "and PS , she doesn't even try to apologies that makes me pissed even more." With that, Tiffany leave that make the blonde dumbfounded. 
 
 
 
Another day has passed by, and it was early in the morning again. Taeyeon rolled on her bed as she timidly waking herself up. Slightly opening her one eye, the short girl find her phone as she look on the time. To her surprised, She woke up late that make her pop her eyes even more. She then rush on the bathroom and took some bath.
 
 
Rushing on the shop, Taeyeon didn't see that the glass door isn't open. She quickly moved inside that make her face smash on the door.
 
 
BAAAAANG!
 
 
The shorter's forehead bang on the door. She then immediately touch it as her world start turning. "eesshh." Rubbing her forehead as her eyes close, Taeyeon suddenly feel a little dizzy.
 
 
The blonde quickly run on the latter after witnessing the commotion. She immediately open the door and "Yah~ What happen?!" she blurted worriedly.
 
 
Taeyeon slightly open her eyes as she continue rubbing her forehead. "A-aniyo. eessh. I thought the door was already open." She then put a hurtful smile.
 
 
"Aigoo~ We just decided to clean the shop before opening it.. Mianhae~" The blonde said concernedly. Taeyeon shook her head as she smile.
 
 
"It's nothing Jessica-ssi, Don't mind it." The short one patted the blonde's shoulder. She slowly look inside and said "can we go inside now? I need to set up the stage before the customer start coming." With that, They both go inside.
 
 
On the other side, their was a brunette who's laughing without a sound. Holding her tummy as she bend her body. Her eyes turn into a crescent one that can get the attention of anyone. As Taeyeon put her things on the cashier area, She uncontrollably glance at the area were the brunette is. She then saw her laughing on her own. Slowly, Taeyeon shook her head as she rub her forehead who's still aching.
 
 
"ouch!" She blurted that makes the brunette to pop her head up. Tiffany quickly change her expression into a poker one as she look back on the latter, with that, the short one awkwardly clear as she slowly turn her gaze on the other part.
 
 
*She's a sadist. She likes seeing me hurting.err!* The short one mentally said as she took a deep breathe of annoyance.
*But in all fairness, that smile is so.. captivating.* Taeyeon smile unknowingly with her thought, she then remember that she hate this girl that make her shook her head . "Snap that Taeyeon." Without her knowing, She thought it was inside her brain but suddenly, she'd blurted it that cause YoonA to look at her.
 
 
"Eonnie? did you say something?eh?" The ravened girl said as she wipes the cup.
 
 
"eh?A-ani." Taeyeon said as she chuckled. "I'm going to set the stage now." She then said, YoonA nod her head as she smile to her.
 
 
 
After putting the cupcakes on the oven, the brunette sit as she massage the back of her neck. She feel a little tired doing this stuff everyday. She didn't even stop as long as the short girl leave the stop. That's her daily routine, just to ease the annoyance that she feel every time their eyes met. Taeyeon involuntarily gaze at her, even she doesn't want to, or sometimes, just a coincident, that makes the brunette annoyed more. As she rolled her head clockwise while massaging her neck, the blonde witnessed her best friend's tiredness. She immediately drag herself beside her best friend while holding the medicine kit.
 
 
"put this to your neck." Jessica said as she give some salonpas to her best friend.
 
 
Tiffany get it as she smile "Dae~ gumawo~" she then immediately put it on the back of her neck. "I thought you doesn't care about your best friend anymore." Tiffany said white pouting her lips that make the blonde to chuckled. 
 
 
"aigooyah~ you're being jealous?eh?" The blonde tease as she look at her sternly. Tiffany pout more as she rolled her eyes. Jessica chuckled as she change her look into seductive one "Tiffanyah~ are you in love with m--" Jessica's word cut off when Tiffany blurted something.
 
 
"eww Jess! what the heck are you thinking." Her face look disgust that make Jessica to laugh.
 
 
"oh my God Tiff~" Jessica side as she hold her tummy while laughing hard. "I'm just kidding you know."
 
 
Tiffany shook her head in annoyance as she rolled her eyes. "Whatever Jess."
 
 
Jessica giggled as she pinch the latter's cheek "you're so cute~"
 
 
"yah yah yah~ Don't dare to touch my skin." Tiffany said that make the blonde to pinch her cheeks more. "eesshhh." Tiffany hissed as she chuckled.
 
 
Without there knowing, this short cute girl is peeping on them. She then smile as her what she called 'brilliant' idea pop on her head. Smirking as she look on the ceiling, she then blink her eyes and clear as she back to reality. 
 
 
*It's my turn to pissed you off now.* Taeyeon mentally said.
 
 
"Eonnie!" YoonA shout that make the latter to look at her confusedly. "someone is calling you~" She then point her index finger on the random customer who want to request some song.
 
 
The short girl immediately run towards the customer as she bow her head apologetically "M-mianhae." With that, the customer bow back as she whisper her song request.
 
 
"What's on Taeyeon? her mind is kinda blown a way." Jessica said as she look back on her best friend while Tiffany just shrugged her shoulder.
 
 
After Taeyeon finish her song, she immediately go at the side of Jessica that make Tiffany to feel irritably.  With that, Taeyeon smirk. Being clingy to the blonde makes the brunette pissed more but all she can do is to took a deep sigh and back on what she's doing - on baking. 
 
 
Jessica went inside the kitchen while Taeyeon follow her, her arm still at the blonde's arm that make the brunette rolled her eyes. She then drag herself at the side of Tiffany as Jessica go inside the comfort room.
 
 
The brunette smoothly put some icing on the cupcakes, not minding the midget beside her while Taeyeon watch her. With that, the brunette can't take it, she irritably put the icing on the table as she took a long annoying deep breathe. 
 
 
"What the heck are you doing huh?" She blurted.
 
 
Taeyeon just smile at her as she lean her arms on the baking table. "Watching you. Watching on how you put--" the short girl cut off when Tiffany said
 
 
"I know duh! What I mean is what are you doing here and why the heck did you watch me?! We're not even close you know!" Tiffany stated as she rolled her eyes.
 
 
The short girl sigh that make Tiffany to stare at her. "Seriously, I don't get why you're still mad at me." She then smile as she walk out the door.
 
 
With that, Tiffany look dumbfounded.
 
 
*What? She doesn't get? What the! She doesn't even say sorry on what she've done! err!*
 
 
She then pat the baking table as she rolled her eyes. As Jessica exit the comfort room, she immediately look at the short girl. "Where's Taeng?" she then look at the brunette.
 
 
"I don't know!"
 
 
With that sudden outburst, Jessica blink her eyes and said "okay." she then walk towards the door. Turning her head around as she look back to her best friend "You know Tiff, You should need a break. You're kinda exhausted that make you annoyed." She then smile as she walk towards where Taeyeon is.
 
 
"She makes me annoyed duh." She murmured as she rolled her eyes irritably.  
 
 
 
***
 
"Seriously, that girl pushed my patient to the limit."
 
 
"Just don't mind her. Mind the blonde one."
 
 
"Stop teasing me on that girl."
 
 
"What do you want? I'll teased you on that witchy girl?eh"
 
 
Yuri teased that make Taeyeon to look disgust, she then  grab the soju and said "Mind this." she chuckle. The tanned immediately grab the bottle that make Taeyeon to look at her. "What?"
 
 
"You might kiss me if you got drunk." Yuri blurted that make Taeyeon to look at her with a what-the- look. Yuri laugh seeing her best friend being teased off.
 
 
"Heol~ what the heck Yuri. I'm not gay." Taeyeon blurted as she chuckled. With that, they both laugh on their own silliness. "You know Yul, that witchy girl looks an angel, but with an attitude of a demon." She then chuckled as she drunk some soju. 
 
 
Yuri awkardly laugh as she patted the latter's back. Taeyeon look at her and said "You know, it's hard to deal with that girl."
 
 
The tanned smile and said "Be patient, remember she's one of your boss there."
 
 
Taeyeon look at her bluntly, leaning much closer that make the tanned to back off. Taeyeon chuckled "yah! I'm still on my mind bro." She then back to her original position. "Its just hard to deal with her hell mode." 
 
 
Yuri nod her head as she think hard "You should take her hell mode off immediately, so you're not that stress anymore." 
 
 
Taeyeon shrugged her shoulder as she took a deep sigh "How I wish I could."
 
 
With that, they both laugh as they continue drink some liquor and enjoy the night at the city. 
 
 
 
 

Bromance eh? kkk~ 

Is is really hard to deal with hellfany? xD HAHAHA.

 

A short one BTW ^^ hope did you still enjoy this :DD

read.comment and subscribe :D 

 

Have a nice day everyone! ^^

bbyiungbbyiung!