Cold yet Warm

Oh My Girl!

 

Waaah~ I was about to make a double update now because I keep you wating but.. asdhfhgkhkjl! This is No good >.< I delete the 2 pending chapter T^T
 
Please understand T^T
I'll try to update again soon.. ;/
 
 
But for Now..
 
 
Please enjoy~
 
 

 

"Yah! wait for me Jessi~"
 
 
"Stay away from me Tiff."
 
 
"mwo?wae?? What did I do?"
 
 
"Shut up."
 
 
"Yah~ Jessica Jung~"
 
 
Taking a deep sigh, the blonde who's wearing an icy glare look at the brunette who's now gulping hard after seeing the latter's glare. 
 
 
"Just now Tiff. Leave me alone." Rolling her eyes, the blonde start walking again.
 
 
The brunette shake her head, still following the blonde. "yah Jessica what did I do?" she holds the latter's forearm. 
 
 
Facing the brunette with a Don't-touch-me stare, Jessica move away her forearm. "You just ruin our shop. Happy?" she blurted annoyingly. With that, she continue walking. 
 
 
Tiffany is dumbfounded with a what-the-heck look. She shake her head and start following her best friend. "Jessica~ I don't know what your talking about. Can you please explain why you're acting that way towards me?" She interjected.
 
 
She then stop on her track, taking a deep long annoyed sigh, the blonde look on her best friend and said "Taeyeon quitted. And it all because of you. Now tell me, what will happen to our shop now that our singer is gone?" She crossed her arm.
 
 
"What?" She blink "You know Jess, She's just a singer. Not our co-bussiness partner. And FYI, I don't know what you're talking about. It's all because of me? duh! I didn't do anything~" She stated. 
 
 
To her surprise, Jessica didn't respond. She just rolled her eyes and start walking again. She really don't want to make their conversation last longer, because she was irritated, and feel annoyed. The brunette girl pouted, and start follow again her best friend.
 
 
"Jessi~ Talk to me please.." Tiffany pleaded, wearing a puppy-eye-look. 
 
 
Jessica didn't mind her, she just continue walking that make the brunette feel anxious. 
 
 
 
As they reach their classy restaurant, the blonde decided to open it earlier than before. Wiping the glasses, the blonde still wear her icy expression that make Tiffany to feel uneasy. Sitting at the customer's table as she lean her head on the top of the table, taking another deep sigh.
 
 
A while after, Seohyun and YoonA arrived on the classy restaurant, the brunette raise her head as the youngest greet them while Jessica just give them a slight smile. With that, YoonA and Seohyun sense something..
 
 
"What's going on here eonnie?" Seo asked the brunette.
 
 
She just shrugged her shoulder. 
 
 
The ravened girl look at her, and then back to the blonde. "I smell something.." She murmur. 
 
 
With that, they all back to their work, except the brunette.. But Jessica replace her. 
 
 
She stand up to her sit and walk towards the blonde, with a frown on her face, Tiffany feel uneasy now that her best friend is mad at her. 
 
 
"Jessica~" Tiffany said sweetly that make her best friend's stone heart turn into soft one. "Mianhae~" She continue. 
 
 
Still. Jessica didn't look at her.
 
 
*sigh* Another sigh came from her, she then look on the ground and start walking away.
 
 
"If Taeyeon change her mind. I'll talk to you like there's nothing happened." The blonde stated icily, not looking at the brunette.
 
 
The brunette raise her head, slowly looking at her best friend. "What if she doesn't?"
 
 
Jessica look at her and said "Then get used to this." she then look away. 
 
 
The blonde is talking about her sudden treatment on her best friend, but it's not because she can risks their friendship just because of Taeyeon, but because she knew that Tiffany didn't make that happen, she'll take her pride just to make her and her best friend still the same. 
 
 
The blonde continue what she's doing while the brunette remain stiff, anxious, uneasy.. 
 
 
 
Playing the piano with all of her heart, the pure and innocent maknae witnessed the best friend's quarrel. She gaze at the brunette who's now walking back and forth, feel in' anxious and uneasy. Finishing and hitting the last key, Seohyun softly hit the chords as she smile. After that, the younger girl rush on the brunette as she have a concern smile. 
 
 
"eonnie? Mind if I join you?" she said, the brunette smile as she nod her head. 
 
 
"hmm.. Do you have any problem eonnie?" She added.
 
 
Tiffany shock with a sudden question, her fake smile turn into a frown with a sudden question of their pure and innocent maknae. She slowly nod her head that make the younger to look serious. 
 
 
"My best friend can risk our friendship, just to have that girl back here." She sigh.
 
 
Seohyun look serious, the same, she slowly blink her eyes and said "that girl? Who's girl it is eonnie?" 
 
 
Tiffany pout and said "The girl who sing and ruin my day everyday."
 
 
"Is that Taeyeonnie?" She asked. Even the brunette didn't open her feelings to her, the younger know what's going on everyday, even if Taeyeon is their singer every morning and she is their pianist every evening, she sense that something is going on. 
 
 
Nodding her head, Tiffany didn't say anything as she look away. 
 
 
"eonnie ~" seohyun call her, slowly, the brunette look to her. "Taeyeonnie is a good person, a really really good person. Why are you so annoyed at her?" she asked in a innocent way that make Tiffany not to feel irritable with a sudden question.
 
 
" 'cause.." Tiffany look away, feel the heat on her head. She then close her eyes and said "She stole my first kiss." 
 
 
The younger's eyes widen, "really eonnie? How does it happen?When?" 
 
 
She took a deep sigh and said "Long time ago, before she become our singer. 'cause she was too drunk that night." She stated calmly. 
 
 
Seohyun nod her head, understanding why Tiffany is feel uneasy towards the latter. "Long time ago.." She murmur that make Tiffany to look at her. "eonnie~ It was long time ago.. Why didn't you give her another chance? To prove that she was a better person."
 
 
Because it came from the pure and innocent girl, She suddenly feel different.. Not Annoyed anymore. She then have a thought of, Why she didn't give this chin dimple girl a second chance?. 
 
 
She blink her eyes, shrugging her shoulder. "I don't know." The only word that she said.
 
 
Suddenly, YoonA call the innocent girl.
 
 
"excuse me eonnie~ someone request. " Seohyun said as she walk away, smiling purely. 
 
 
*Am I being too hard headed?*
*Am I having lots of ego now?*
*Seohyun is right. That girl is.. A good one.*
 
 
***
 
 
 
"Soju please~ ppali~" 
 
 
Taeyeon slap her on the chair at the street food vendor, eating her favourite street foods as she drunk, to ease the sudden pissing irritably yet hurt feeling. 
 
 
"That girl is so stubborn. Pathetic. Pissing. Annoying. ugh!" She slap the table by her hand that make the vendor to look at her. "Sorry." Taeyeon said as she look on the ajhumma who's staring at her.
 
 
Taeyeon call her best friend, not to cry on her shoulder nor drunk with her, just to asked a favour, to bring her guitar.
 
 
The tanned girl rush on her as she bring her guitar, "yah? Why you're drinking?" Yuri blurted as she give her guitar.
 
 
"Nothing. Just to have a courage to sing later outside on this cold weather." She interject.
 
 
Still, Yuri sense something is going on. 
 
 
"geez~ over dramatic~" She said kiddingly just to make her best friend smile. 
 
 
The short one put a sly smile and said "I know right." She then get the soju and straightly drunk it that make Yuri to have an eyes widely open.
 
 
"yah yah yah~ Don't drink too much. You might kiss me~" 
 
 
She split the soju with the tanned sudden statement. "What?" 
 
 
Yuri laugh and said "Kidding." She then give the short one a peace sign.
 
 
Taeyeon hissed while shaking her head, "I'm okay now~ You can leave me here."
 
 
Yuri look at her, "You sure?"
 
 
The short one nod her head. "Yeah~ beside it's just one bottle you know~" 
 
 
The tanned nod her head and smile "Arraseo~" With that, she stood up, "So I'm leaving.. I also have a dance lesson now." She wave her hand.
 
 
Taeyeon smile as she nod, "Take care." 
 
 
With that, the tanned leave her. She continue eating and drinking, like the way she used to every time she feel mad or something. 
 
 
As the short one lay her back on the back, her phone ring on a sudden. She immediately took her phone as she look on her screen. Slowly swiping the green button and said "Jessica~ Wae?"
 
 
"What?!"
 
 
"Arraseo."
 
 
With that, Taeyeon quickly stood up. Dragging her guitar as she leave her soju alone. 
 
 
"I'll be back ajhumma." Taeyeon said as she run.
 
 
***
 
 
[Before Jessica call Taeyeon this happen..]
 
 
As the blonde keep on looking at the recipe, the brunette decided to go near at her best friend. Looking around as she gather her courage to talk to the blonde.
 
 
"J-Jessica.." The brunette softly stuttered. "Mianhae.. Neomu neomu mianhae.." She look at her, "I understand what now what you want me to do." 
 
 
Still, the blonde didn't look at her. 
 
 
Taking a deep sigh, Tiffany put a small smile and said "Wish me luck Jessi." She then walk away.
 
 
As the brunette is now out of her sight, the blonde look at the door, her icy glare turn into a grin. 
 
 
"Good Bye Hellfany~"
 
 
She then quickly fish-out her phone on her pocket, dialling the short one's number.
 
 
"Hello Taeyeon~"
 
 
"Tiffany is looking at you there downtown.. And she is just by herself."
 
 
"Please do look at her~ Kamsahamnida."
 
 
With that, she end the call. Smiling by herself and murmur
 
 
"Welcome back Tiffany~"
 
 
 
 

Done >.<

Sorry if it's kinda short~

 

Hope you still enjoy ^^

By the way, Do you guys have an Idea what happened next? kkk~ *smirking*

 

 

bbuingbbuing~