D - Date2

Oh My Girl!

Annyeonghaseyo~ oops~ this is part two of their double date hihi

hang on guys~ my brain cells are working kkk~ 

 

Enjoy this one ^^

I hope you guys still like it, I'm kinda forget how to write cheerfully full of delusional imagination and whatever , 

 

Please do comment alright? I wanna hear your reaction ^^

and subscribes!!!  alright? gumawo~ <3


“I prefer you to hold my hand, so you won’t get lost.”

 

 

The petite said purely.

On the other hand, the brunette, who’s now freezing, out of words, gulp really hard. Looking away as she chuckle.

“a-am I a kid to you?” she tease the other one, so the sudden awkward ambiance will change. She patted the latter while giggling.

Taeyeon laugh as she scratch the back of her neck. *what the heck did I said?* looking away as she bite her lips “I just taught you might feel uneasy if you walk in a crowded place.” She smile awkwardly, loosing the grip on the brunette’s hand.


Tiffany realized that she lose her grip, she then tighten her hand on hers while showing her crescent eyes. “You’re right. I feel a bit anxious.” She laugh. “Don’t loose your grip alright? I don’t want to be lost.” She stare at her purely.

 

The petite smile as she nod her head, “Alright~” she tighten her grip. “like this?” she joke.


“Yah!” Tiffany tap her hand that make the other one chuckle. “Kiddo~” she roll her eyes as she giggle.

 

With that, Taeyeon and Tiffany continue walking, while holding each other’s hand. Taeyeon feel something in her stomach yet she decided not to waste time thinking about it. While on the other hand, Tiffany, feel comfortable, safe, while holding the latter’s hand. She glance on their hand that make her lips bended without her knowing.

 

 

--

“It’s almost 6 in the afternoon, they supposed to be here now.” Yuri exclaimed as she stretch her arm, yawning. She glance on the blonde to look whether she feel annoyed or what. “Are you bored?” she asked.

 

Meanwhile, Jessica, the blonde, looks on the window, biting her lower lip as she feel a bit shy. “not so.” she said calmly.

 

“Jessica~” yuri call her.

The blonde stare at her, bewildered. “yes?”

The tanned stare back at her, she then smile and ask her “why don’t we walk outside so you won’t get bored?”

 

The latter nod as she smile, standing on her sit as she tuck her hair on her ear.

Yuri got flustered after seeing the blonde being graceful, coughing awkwardly as she stood up on her sit. “Let’s go?” she manage to say in a cool way.

 

 

Reaching the exit door, the tanned look at the blonde “where do you want to go?”

Jessica shrug. “I don’t know. You’re the one who wants to walk right?” she then tease the latter that make the other one looks down. “yah it was a joke.” She clear .

“Joke!” Yuri point her index finger on the latter while winking, she then laugh at her own silliness.

Jessica, on the other hand, didn’t get it. She blink her eyes while wearing a poker face. *what was that? Is that a joke? Am I supposed to laugh?*

 

Suddenly, Yuri feel a bit embarrassed that make her laugh awkward. “hahaha..haha…ha..ha..” she then cough. “Don’t mind it.” She added.

 

Putting her hand inside her pocket as she reach her phone, the tanned decided to dial her buddies number.

 

“What are you doing?” the blonde ask, speculating the tanned action.

 

The tanned look at her as she put her phone on her ear, “calling Taeyeon.” She then smile “you might want to take a res—“

The latter immediately shake her head as she hold the tanned forearm, stopping her for calling her buddy.

 

Yuri decided to put her phone down, ended her call to her buddy. “Waeyo?” she asked, worriedly.

 

Clearing as she looks away, sliding her hand on her forearm as she cross her arm because of the cool breeze. “let’s..erm..” she think what should she say. “give them some time?” *I want to spend this night with you.* raising her eyebrow as she looks at the tanned, waiting for her answer.

 

She stare at her, bewildered “waeyo?” she respond. A bit curious.

 

The blonde scratch her head as she think what should she say “I guess they need to build a strong bond? After what happen to them on their first meeting.. right?” *what am I saying??*

 

Yuri awe as she nod her head, grinning on the blonde’s idea. “You’re right.”

 

Jessica giggle as they high five. “we’re silly.” She said on English.

 

“Yeah we’re silly.” Yuri said in english. Laughing awkwardly. *what is silly?* she mentally said. She then get her key on her leather jacket, looking at the blonde as she show it. “wanna have a joyride?” still grinning.

 

Jessica smile, excitedly and cheerfully nod her head. “Yes~” making the other one smile broadly. “where are we going?” she added while they’re walking back to their shop.

 

Yuri pout her lips as she thinks “uhmm.. somewhere.. I want to be with someone special..” looking at the latter as she try her best to wink cool.

 

The blonde chuckle as she put her hand on , shaking her head. “cute.” She said, without her knowing.

 

“Yes?” Yuri said “What was that?” she added, a bit curious on what she said.

Jessica shake her head as she pull her tongue out. “Nothing~” she giggle “let’s go then! To ‘somewhere’” she burst into laughter that make the other one a bit shy.

 

“Yaah~” she scratch her head “It’s true.” She then murmur. Unfortunately, Jessica heard it.

 

The blonde’s face redden. Making her stop on her track.

“mwo?” Yuri added. Pretending that she didn’t say anything. “are you sick?” she put her hand on the latter’s forehead. “You’re so red.”

 

Blinking her eyes as she looks away, Jessica nod her head “Y-yeah.. I’m okay, I’m fine really.” She chuckle uneasily.

 

As they continue walking and reaching the blonde’s shop. Yuri immediately hop on her big bike that cause the other one to be amazed. Starting her engine as she twist her bike’s steering wheel. Giving the blonde another helmet as she wear hers, getting her phone and start typing a message to her buddy that make the blonde confuse. Putting it inside her jacket as she looks at the blonde.

 

“Let’s go?” she smile. Signing the blonde to hop on her bike.

 

As the blonde follow her instruction, she then twist again the steering wheel. “You better hold me tight Ms. Jung, You might fall.” She added in a cool tone. Making the other one blush, blinking her eyes as her hand softly landed on the tanned waist, back hugging her.

 

“Alright.” She respond.

Yuri smile on the latter’s action *one point.* she mentally said.

 

 

--

 

 

BEEP..

Taeyeon get her phone using her other hand, while holding tiffany on the others.

[from: Buddy Yul

Buddy! Sorry I can’t manage to hitch you L something just came up.

Or should I say.. I am with someone, riding to somewhere. Kkk~ annyeong!

Enjoy your night with Tippany~ <3 ]

 

Taeyeon chuckle, shaking her head as she put her phone on her pocket.

 

“Why?” Tiffany asked curiously. “Why are you smiling?”

 

The petite one clear “You’re right. I guess we need to give her some time.” She laugh.

“Guess what? Yuri has a crush on Jessica.” She added to make things clear that make the brunette surprised.

 

“Really??!” Tiffany squeal. “This is awesome, I’m going to tell Jes—“ her word cut off when Taeyeon landed her hand on .

 

“No. Don’t do that! Yuri might kill me~” she hissed. She then realize that her hand is on the latter’s mouth. Her soft lips touching her palm. She immediately release her, putting her hands on her pocket. “Mianhae.” She added.

 

“It’s okay~” Tiffany respond “I just thought it will be great, since Jessi like her back.” Taeyeon look at her with a surprised expression.

 

“I thought she’s straight?” the petite ask the brunette. “I mean, I thought she didn’t bother to like a girl..” she clear.

 

Tiffany giggle as she shake her head. “Actually, this is the first time she likes a girl. Well, Yuri is kinda cute though, she’s cool.” Her eyes turn into crescent one.

 

On the other hand, Taeyeon feel that there’s something on her chest. A tiny pointed thing that stab on her pure heart. She feel a bit of jealousy towards her buddy. “Yeah.” She shortly respond.

 

As they continue walking, but this time Taeyeon didn’t hold the brunette’s hand, she also looking at the ground. Tiffany, meanwhile, stay in silent. Thinking about the latter beside her. On what suddenly happen that makes the petite change her mood.

 

“hmm.. Tae?” She can’t take it anymore. The latter glance at her, with an innocent yet poker look. “are you alright? Are you tired?” she asked, worriedly.

 

Taeyeon put a little smile on her face, shaking her head. “Not so.” she then stare at the ground.

 

“Ahh..” Tiffany respond. *did I do something?* she mentally said while pouting.

“Do you like dukbokki? Soju?” Tiffany added “I want to drink, wanna join?” she said cheerfully while smiling. *I hope it will ease her bad mood.*

 

Taeyeon smile a little, nodding her head though she doesn’t feel drinking alcohol. “Sure.”

 

 

As they reach Taeyeon’s favorite street vendor’s place, Tiffany awe at it’s cozy place.
“This place is warm.. and cozy.” She smile, sitting at the chair.

 

Taeyeon nod as she respond “Yeah. That’s why I loved this place. It feels comfortable.” Undressing her jacket as she put it on the chair “What do you want to eat? It’s my treat.” She said while wearing a straight face.

 

“really?” she respond cheerfully, to ease the bad mood of the latter. “I wan’t soju and dukbokki.”

 

Taeyeon raise her eye brows “that’s all?” she respond. Tiffany smile as she nod. “alright, wait a sec. I’ll order.” With that, Taeyeon leave her on their table.

 

The brunette’s face frowned as she took a deep sigh. Laying her head on the table as she stare at the petite.

 

“Seriously.. What’s your problem with me Tae? I thought we’re good now.”

 


yah!! Taeyeon! Why are you acting weird??? You jealous? right? right? right? kkk~ kyeopta~ <3 

 

Stay tune chingu ^^

I loved to know that you're still there =)

<3