Pissing 2nd Day

Oh My Girl!

 

 
"She's so annoying!"
 
"calm down Taeyeon."
 
"She ruined my day!"
 
"sshh."
 
"She embarrassed me in front of many people!"
 
 
Yuri patted the latter's back as she give some water.
Taeyeon shook her head as she grab the glass of water on the tanned girl's hand.
 
 
"She might be right Tae-" Yuri's word cut off when Taeyeon glare at her. "I mean you know, You got drunk that night and possibly she's right?" She then put a small awkward chuckle. 
 
The short girl rolled her eyes as she sip on her water. The tanned look at her and said " erm. Did you try to think of it? or recall that night when you'd got drunk?
 
Taeyeon took a deep sigh as she look back to her best friend "You know I've got drunk last night and I don't even remember how I've got home and err!" The short scratch her head. "This is annoying!" she exclaimed.
 
"I think she's right." Taeyeon look at the tanned girl that make her look away. "You know, you didn't remember everything that happened that night and she? she knew that you got drunk.." She then awkwardly look at the short one. "Just say sorry and tell her you didn't really remember what you did."
 
"She'll never listen! and say sorry to who? on her? Duh! NEVAH !" Taeyeon stood up as she walk out to her own room.
 
"aisshh." Yuri shook her head. "This kid." she then stood up and exit the short one's room.
 
 
***
 
 
"That girl is annoying!"
 
"yah. she's not."
 
"Yes she is!"
 
"calm down Tiff."
 
"No! Fired her!"
 
"…"
 
"Jessi are you listening!?"
 
"Yes."
 
"I said fired her!" 
 
"NO!"
 
 
Tiffany look at her bluntly wearing a what-the- look. She then irritably shook her head. Jessica calm herself as she clear "You know Tiff. She'd just signed a contract."
 
"Fired her still!" Tiffany shouted angrily.
 
"My God Tiff! are you that immature?! Business is business Tiff!" Jessica can't take it, She shout at the top of her lungs. No she's not angry, just annoyed at her best friend immature side.
 
"…" Tiffany took a deep sigh as she rolled her eyes. Ready to walk out. 
 
"Just don't mind her. and don't even look at her." The blonde stated .
 
"I will. Even if you didn't tell me." Tiffany stood up.
 
"and don't listen if she sing."
 
Tiffany who's now on her way to their door turn her head "Even if she-" she then remember how alluring her voice is. "whatever!" She then walk away that make the blonde to chuckled.
 
***
 
 
 
As the hours had passed by, Yuri got her best friend calm while Jessica, still, can't off the Hell mode of her best friend. Taeyeon think hard to remember that night, those tiny little memory still not linger to her head. She then decided to get back at her new job. To say sorry, I mean to clear everything.
 
 
As the sun is slowly hiding, and the moon start showing. Taeyeon took a lot of courage to step back to her new job. 
 
 
circling her right foot on the ground, While she was standing in front of the shop. Taeyeon took a deep breathe. The shop was already close that make Taeyeon to turn around. Suddenly, a light on at the kitchen. The latter look back to the shop.
 
 
The blonde exit the kitchen with a bucket of cupcakes in her hands. She then saw a familiar figure out side the shop. As the short girl wave her hand awkwardly, the blonde immediately put down the cupcakes on the table and start walking towards the latter. She quickly open the close door and smile at the short one who's now shivering on the coldness of the breeze.
 
 
"come here. pali~" Jessica command. Taeyeon rushed as she enter the shop.
 
 
They immediately sat as Jessica give her a hot drinks. "drink this." she then smile.
 
 
Taeyeon took it as she smile. "gumawo~" As she sip on the hot drink, she look around- specifically at the kitchen. "Is she here?" She then look at the blonde.
 
 
Jessica shook her head "Ani. She already go to our apartment." She said, Taeyeon nod as she took another sip. "So? Why are you here? I mean is your day off right?" Jessica chuckled as she remember that it's her first day yet her first day off.
 
 
The short one chuckled as she awkwardly rub the back of her neck. "M-mianhae~ For causing you trouble." She then frown.
 
 
Jessica quickly shook her head "It's nothing Taeyeon~ You guys didn't mean it. I mean, you know. I don't know that you're the person that stole her- I mean are you really that person?" Jessica asked her.
 
 
Taeyeon took a deep sigh. As she shrugged her shoulder. "Seriously, I don't know. I really don't know if I did that. I mean, yeah I've got drunk that night but I didn't remember that I kissed her." She then scratch her head.
 
 
After Taeyeon claim it, Jessica didn't know what to say. It was a minute of silent when suddenly, Taeyeon speak again "If you're going to fired me then I'll understand." 
 
 
Jessica pop her head after hearing what the short one stated, she then quickly shook her head multiple times. "Ani ani~ I wouldn't, besides you'd signed a contract.." Taeyeon put a little smile after hearing those word, The blonde continue "Moreover, Business in business. You know, my best friend is not that immature to fired you out. She'll understand it soon.. Just give her a time."
 
 
With that, Taeyeon look at her as she sigh "So? she really want be to be fired?"
 
 
Jessica hesitantly shook her head. "a-ani.. It's not like that.. She was just very.. You know what I mean right? If someone stole your first ever kiss you'll going to annoyed too right?"
 
 
Taeyeon put a small smile as she nod her head in agreement, Jessica is right. Even if it's happened to her, she'll not dare to see that person again. "Dae." She respond shortly that make the latter to sigh.
 
 
"It will gonna be fine Taeyeon, she'll going to accept everything in time." With that, Jessica stood up. "So, I'm going to packed this cupcakes.. Do you still up to something?" Jessica said as she put the cupcakes on the box.
 
 
Taeyeon also stood up, she then helped the latter "Ani. I just really want to, you know.." Taeyeon can't directly said that she wants to apologies that make Jessica to chuckled.
 
 
"To say sorry to her?" Jessica teased.
 
 
Taeyeon shook her head "Ani." She then pouted. "I want to apologies to you.. on what i've done this morning."
 
 
"ah~" Jessica smile and nod her head. "It was nothing though, just make sure you're going to keep your patience on. You know, her demon side is on." Jessica chuckled that make Taeyeon to laugh.
 
 
 
After that, they decided to go home on their on. Taeyeon decided to walk with the blonde, but only at the bus station. After that they separate apart. 
 
 
"So what happen?" Yuri asked Taeyeon as she sat on the latter's bed.
 
 
Taeyeon took a deep sigh while pulling some clothes on her cabinet "nothing." she then answered shortly.
 
 
"eh?" the tanned look at her curiously. "did they fired you out?" Taeyeon immediately shook her head. "then what happened?" She then stood up, walking towards the latter.
 
 
"I still have a work, But boss Jessica remind me to keep my patient on." She then turn around, to her surprise Yuri stood in front of her. "yah yah!" She then push her best friend.
 
 
"what?" Yuri said as she chuckled, she then back to latter's bed. "Good for you then. You have a lot of patient so you'll not going to be fired." Yuri joke that make Taeyeon to look disgust.
 
 
"shuddup." Taeyeon said in English that make Yuri to chuckled.
 
 
***
 
 
 
It was Taeyeon's second day to her new job, but to day, She doesn't feel excited nor nervous anymore. She feel more, annoyed. Though her day didn't start yet. 
 
 
Walking slowly as she check the wristwatch, the short girl decided to enter the shop 5 minutes before it's open hour. She knock calmly to the door that make Jessica to look at her, the latter rushed at her as she open the door for her.
 
 
"Good morning Taeng~" The blonde greeted. Taeyeon smile as she look around. "She's not yet here." The blonde blurted as she chuckled. Taeyeon laugh shyly as she enter the shop.
 
 
 
As Taeyeon reached the mini stage, she start setting up her guitar, putting a jack on it and at speaker. She then start strumming her guitar, rehearsing herself just to avoid mistakes. 
 
 
Jessica look at her, slowly she walk closer " uhm. Do you want some coffee?" Taeyeon slowly shake her head. This time she manage to eat before going to her job.
 
 
"No thanks." She shortly respond as she back on what she's doing. With that, Jessica go back to her work.
 
 
Tiffany rushed as she was 5 minutes late, she immediately open the door without knocking and quickly rushed on the kitchen. Jessica just shook her head with the latter's sudden action and the short one just took a deep breathe.
 
 
*Here she is. I need to stretch my patient. Oh God help me~* Taeyeon mentally said as she glance at the brunette.
 
 
On the other side, The brunette plan not to talk to her, or even greet her or look at her. She then took a deep breathe of irritation as she shook her head. 
 
Putting her things down as she wear her apron on, Tiffany act like there's no happened. She put an angelic smile and start putting some ingredients on the baking table.
 
 
*I need to be in good mood. Tiff, keep calm and chillax*
 
 
As she start scrambling the baking flour, Tiffany start humming. Suddenly, Taeyeon enter the kitchen with Jessica. She then glare at the latter that make the short one to trembled. Tiffany rolled her eyes and start doing what she's doing.
 
 
"Taeyeon-ssi~ palli. There's our comfort room." Jessica said as she pointed her index finger on the staff's comfort room.
 
 
"D-dae.. gumawo." Taeyeon respond as she start walking towards the comfort room.
 
 
As the short girl entered the comfort room, the brunette glare at the best friend which caused shivered on her body. "w-what?" Jessica stuttered. 
 
 
"I told you I don't want to see her face, and I told you tell her not to step here inside the kitchen." Tiffany blurted.
 
 
 It was too loud to make Taeyeon heard what she say word by word. The short one took a sigh as she step out on the comfort room. She slowly grabbed herself on the brunette's side, clearing and said "Sorry. Don't worry this is the first and last time I dragged myself here inside your kitchen." With that, Taeyeon turn around and walk out the kitchen door.
 
 
Jessica scratch her head as she look at her best friend. "Tiff. Please?" She then pleaded.
 
 
"what?" Tiffany shortly said as she put the unbaked cupcake on the oven. "I didn't do anything wrong."
 
 
The blonde rolled her eyes as she took a heavy breathe "For once and for all Tiff~ treat her right. And please? Business is business. She's a part of this business now."
 
 
The brunette look at her, she then rolled her eyes as she go to the baking table and said "whatever."
 
 
"ugh!" Jessica irritably blurted as she walk out the door. She then peek on the door and said "Business is business Tiff." She then leave.
 
 
*Sigh*
*Why it's hard for her to understand why I can't bare to be with that girl?*
 
 
"Geez~" Tiffany hissed as she shook her head.
 
 
 
A day has passed by, it was lunch hour, Taeyeon packed her guitar as Jessica move beside her. The blonde smile at her that make the latter to put a small smile.
 
 
"Sorry her immaturity." The blonde said out of the blue. 
 
 
Taeyeon shook her head "Ani. It's nothing.. As I told you, I understand why she's acting like a that." She then smile. As she fully zipped the guitar case Taeyeon clear and look to the blonde "I go ahead. I need to find some part time job." 
 
 
Jessica look back and said "eat here first." She then hold the latter's forearm and start dragging her on some vacant table. Taeyeon look at her with a furrowed eyes. " c'mon~ it's your bonus." She then laugh that make Taeyeon to look bewildered. She then lean closer and whispered "Bonus for being patient kkk~" With that both of them laugh that make Tiffany to look at her.
 
 
The brunette shook her head as she murmur "first my first kiss and now my best friend. geez~" She then rolled her eyes.
 
 
 
The blonde together with the short one eat their lunch while Tiffany decided to eat inside the kitchen though Jessica asked her to join them. It was a bit annoying for her that her best friend choose the short girl rather than her. Yet, she still manage to smile, fake smile.
 
 
For almost 30 mins. Taeyeon decided to leave that make Tiffany sigh for a relief. She immediately go to the casher as long as the short one is out of her sight. The blonde look at her a she shook her head.
 
 
"Geez~ I thought you're not going outside eh?" The blonde best friend that make her to rolled her eyes in annoyance.
 
 
"Whatever with the capital 'W' " Tiffany respond as she go to the cashier.
 
 
 
An hour passed by, Seohyun, their pianist already arrived in their cupcake slash coffee shop and now looks like an ordinary cafeteria. She's with someone who looks like a Goddess, a raven haired girl who's height is almost the same with the pure dongsaeng. 
 
 
"Hyunnie~" Tiffany rushed towards the latter, she then smile and bow to her. "Thank God you arrived early." she then smile.
 
 
"wae eonnie?" Seohyun asked innocently.
 
 
"uh. Don't mind it." The brunette then flash her famous eye smile. She then look at the ravened girl that make the latter to smile.
 
 
"uh eonnie, This is YoonA my friend.. She have something to asked eonnie." Seohyun said as she look at them. Jessica moved closer when she heard that the girl in front of her were asking something.
 
 
Seohyun look at YoonA. The ravened girl clear as she bow her head "a-annyeonghaseyo~ I'm YoonA, Im YoonA-ssi.. I want to.. ermm.. I want to asked if you was hiring a cashier? I'm looking for a part time--" Her words cut off when Jessica hold her shoulder and smile at her.
 
 
"You're hired!" She said with an excited tone.
 
 
"eh?" YoonA said as she blink her eyes. Didn't get what's the blonde was saying.
 
 
"She said you're hired." Tiffany said as she smile. "Besides we really lack of staffs here, and you had a quality that we're looking for."
 
 
"jinja? Did I? What quality it is eonnie?" YoonA asked a multiple question, still can't believe that she'd already hired.
 
 
"Just simple. You're beautiful~" Jessica said as her eyes glimmered.
 
 
"eh?ehe~" YoonA rub the back of her neck "g-gumawo~" She then shyly nodded. 
 
 
"Welcome to the Family~" Tiffany said as she flash her eye smile to the latter. YoonA smile back to her as she nod in happiness and Jessica hug her tightly. 
 
 
Tiffany watch her best friends action and mentally said *Is she a Biual or something? Why I didn't notice it before.* She then shook her head as she chuckled.
 
 
Suddenly, Taeyeon came back to the shop that make Tiffany's smile to fade away. Her face turn into sour expression, she then said "I got to work now." She then rolled her eyes that make Taeyeon to look pissed.
 
 
"uh~ Taeyeon~" The blonde rush to her "why did you come back?" She then smile at her.
 
 
"I just forgot my jack. That's why I'm here.." She then smile at her.
 
 
"oh~ okay then." Jessica said as she accompany the latter on where she forgot her jack. 
 
 
As Taeyeon slowly moved through mini stage and fine her things that she forgotten, she can't help but to took a glance on the brunette. To her surprise, the brunette is also looking at her, the difference is.. She's looking like some demon is inside her body. Taeyeon look away after seeing the flame inside the brunette's eyes. She then gulp hard as she start looking for the jack.
 
 
*That girl is really pissing me.*
 
 
As the short one turn around, she then saw an innocent girl looking at her together with a goddess-like girl. She smile at them as she bow her head "Annyeonghaseyo~" she greet them.
 
 
Seohyun shown her pure innocent smile as she bow her head "Annyeonghaseyo~ Im Seohyun-ssi , Their pianist."
 
 
YoonA bow and said "Annyeong~ I'm Im YoonA, Their soon-to-be cashier."
 
 
After a small conversation, Taeyeon decided to leave the shop again. Jessica walk with her through the door. Taeyeon turn her head as she wave at the latter "bye Ms. Jessica." She then bow her head.
 
 
Jessica chuckled and said "We're family here so call me Jessica." She exclaimed.
 
 
"ah." Taeyeon rub the back of her neck as she nod in agreement. "Dae, Jessi..ca.." Taeyeon shyly said that make the blonde to giggle.
 
 
 
With that, the short girl turn around and start walking away from the shop. She then stop on her track, slowly turning her head as she look at the store. Took a deep sigh is the only way for her to calm herself in annoyance. 
 
 
"How many times did I took a deep breathe?" Taeyeon said to herself as her eyes' blinking. Counting her deep sigh this morning. She then chuckled as she shook her head, turning her head again and start walking.
 
 
*Poor me..*
 
 
 

 

SHORT UPDATE :D aigoo~ Jessica is kinda weird here. so Mianhae guys kkk~

omo! I suddenly run out of idea >.< N G N G! ugh!

BTW Hope you still enjoyed this^^

 

DO NOT FORGET TO COMMENT GUYS^^

AND OH.. SUBSCRIBE PRETTY PLEASE? *AEGYO*

 

bbyiungbbyiung!