Yul meet Sic and Tae melt by Tiff

Oh My Girl!

Heeeeey! It's me :)))) do you still know me? *grin*

Sorry for updating once in a month? I guess it's already a month. ampp. I was just really really busy and *sigh* just.. sorry (_ _)

 

 

Well.. I try to finish this one so you'll be happy, you're happy aren't you? ^^

Did you still there? HELLOOOOO~ *echo echo echo*

Hopefully you're still patiently waiting for me :3

 

busy kid -____- yeah~ I'm sooooo busy. >.< So please forgive meeee

 

 

So I'll give you this ^^

Enjoooooy~

 

 


"Can I send you home?"

 

 

*What? Do I heard right?She want me to what?Send home?* The blonde stare at her blankly. 

 

 

"Jessica?" The tanned said. Staring back at the latter.

 

 

Tiffany look on her best friend, she then elbowed the blonde and said "yah~ Jessi~"

 

 

"uh." Jessica back to reality as she blink her eyes. "ah.eh..uhmm.. But we can go home together." She point on her best friend. "We're leaving together so don't wo--" Her words cut off when Tiffany tugged her by her elbow. "ouch." She glare at the brunette.

 

 

Tiffany eyed her, looking at the blonde with a 'Don't-embarrassed-her' expression. *yah it's your chance. I thought you had a crush on her.* Tiffany mentally said while looking at her seriously. 

 

 

Taeyeon just look at them with a blank expression, letting them have a communication. While Yuri burry her head on embarrassment. 

 

 

*Gaaad Yuri~ What the hell did you do. You just embarrassed yourself. Dating her on the first time you saw her? pabo~ ugh. What? I'm not dating her. I just want to send her home~* Yuri pout while having a thought of this.

 

 

Clearing as she look on the Tanned who's now burying her face on the ground, Jessica softly said "if..that's what you want then.. You guys can send us home." She slightly put a smile on her face.

 

 

Yuri look up, "c-can I.. send you..h-home.. alone?" stuttering as she glance on the blonde. Yuri awkwardly smile as her cheek redden *What the hell Yul. It's too early to court her.* 

 

 

Jessica blush, but she gather all her composure to look like everything is normal. Blinking her eyes with a sudden request, the blonde look on her best friend with a 'what-to-do' look. The brunette just smile as she nod her head. With that, she then smile and look at the tanned "alright." she gave her an angelic smile.

 

 

"jinja? oh~" rubbing the back of her neck while looking on the ground, Yuri bow her head and said "gumawo~" and then facing the brunette and the petite with a grin. "Taeyeonah~ send her home as well. *It's your turn to thank her buddy.* "

 

 

The short one shyly smile as she glance on the brunette, "alright." she then look back to her best friend. "take care of her arraseo?" She grin.

 

 

Yuri nod her head as she look on the blonde, "let's go?" 

 

 

Jessica shyly smile as she nod her head. "Dae." She look on her best friend and said "See you later Tiff. Take care you both." she pointed the short one and her best friend. 

 

 

"Don't worry~ take care also you too." Tiffany wink at the blonde. And then bow her head on the tanned. 

 

 

 

As the YulSic is now out of their sight. The atmosphere become more awkward and awkward. Feels like there's lack of oxygen on their surrounding, Taeyeon can help it, she feel shy now that she's with this girl, alone. A girl who used to annoyed her before, who's now make her feel shiver, in a good kind of way. 

 

 

Walking slowly as they look on the ground, trying to ease the sudden awkwardness surrounds them now. 

 

 

"How's--"

"Thank--"

 

 

They slightly laugh.

 

 

"uhmm.. You first. what it is?" Taeyeon said as she glance at the brunette.

 

 

Smiling, the brunette look at her to ease a sudden awkwardness, "I just want to know if you saw the guitar?" Taeyeon shyly smile and nod to her that make her eyes turn into a crescent one "So, do you like it?"

 

 

Rubbing the back of her neck, Taeyeon shyly nod her head and look at the brunette. "yeah~ Thank you but.. You don't need to do this. You waste your money just to buy me a--" Her words cut off when she saw a sudden frown expression of the brunette, "I like it~I really really like it." Taeyeon blurted that make the brunette look at her. " But It's kinda expensive.. that's why It makes me hesitate to--"

 

 

Shaking her head as she pout her lips, the brunette look disappointed as she said "If you didn't get that, I'll be upset. I waste my energy just to find a customise instrumental shop, and you're just going to reject it? eessh." she said, with an annoyed expression. 

 

 

Taeyeon got bewildered, and afraid at the latter at the same time. Slowly shake her head as she laugh like a old lady, Taeyeon grin as she look at her "alright~ I will accept it. So don't look like annoyed anymore.." She smile broadly that make her dimple show up.

 

 

*distracting.* Tiffany mentally said. "Good then~" Her eyes turn into crescent one. 

 

 

"But seriously, Thank you. Not just because you buy me a guitar but.. seriously where did you get that Idea?" Taeyeon look at her seriously. 

 

 

Tiffany blink her eyes. "Get the idea of what?" looking at the petite as her eyebrow curled.

 

 

"of buying me a customise guitar?" Taeyeon suddenly feel uneasy on her question. "that was kinda.. expensive.." She murmur.

 

 

Smiling as she look away, Tiffany took a deep sigh as she said "It's just came up to my mind. Seriously, If you let me buy a guitar by my own taste, I'll buy you a pink one." Tiffany said huskily while giggling.

 

 

The petite shake her head and said "Heol~" she then laugh and look at the brunette "Thank God it came up to your mind." She teased.

 

 

Tiffany pinch her arm and said "yah. You're so mean~" She playfully pout her lips that make the petite one laugh harder.

 

 

"ouch~" massaging her arm, Taeyeon pull her tongue out and said "Kidding~" grinning like an idiot. "But to be honest, even if you buy me a pink guitar, I'll appreciate it. Wasting a money just to make me feel comfortable again on stage is kinda.. flattering.." She said with a whole heart. Making the brunette blush. 

 

 

Looking away as she clear , the brunette shyly smile. "eesshh. jinja~" She look on the ground. "It's fine. I just don't want to feel guilty too." She gave her a smile that make the petite smile back.

 

 

Walking slowly as Taeyeon look around that make the brunette curious on what she's looking. "Hey~ Where are you looking?" Tiffany said curiously. She then turn her head around too that make the short one smirk.

 

 

"Ani. I just want to find a coffee shop right now." Taeyeon still turning her head. While the brunette look at her puzzled. 

 

 

"It's too late to drink a coffee. You might got insomnia if you drink a coffee this late evening." Tiffany stated that make the short one look at her. "oops. Sorry." She awkwardly smile. 

 

 

Taeyeon slowly shake her head "No, it's nothing. I just want to thank you by treating a midnight snack, but I guess you don't want coffee right now." She smile.

 

 

"oh. It's for me then?" She smile broadly. "But you don't need to." She added.

 

 

"No~ I need to. I really want to thank you even in a simple way." Grinning as she back on what she's doing, Taeyeon clear and said "So, what do you want? on a coffee shop or on some, food street vendor??" She bow her head and said "Mianhae. For now.. That's the only option I can offer you." She then give another shy smile.

 

 

Shaking her head as her eyes widely open. "Ani ani .. It's not what I mean~" raising her palm in the air and continue "It's just.. You don't need to. You don't really need to." giving the latter a serious yet honest look, Tiffany witnessed a sudden pout on the short one. "al…right.. okay.. I let you treat me then." she suddenly blurted that make the short one pop her head up and smile. 

 

 

"Good then!" She grinned.

 

 

 

Walking across the street as they both hug there selves 'cause it's cold, the tanned feel uneasy, she wants to talk to the blonde yet she feel awkward, shy.. The blonde remain silent as she follow the tanned where to go. She then can't take it, putting the tip of her index finger on the tanned shoulder, the blonde look at her shyly and said:

 

 

"where are we going? I thought you're going to send me home? But we're on the opposite way.." She stated as she look on their back, pointing the right way.

 

 

Yuri smile as she nod her head "Yeah I'll send you home, We're just going to the park.. to get my big bike." She respond. 

 

 

*aw. I thought she wants to have some time with me alone. essh. what do I'm thinking.* - Jessica

 

 

"alright." She shortly respond, smiling. 

 

 

Turning her head on the road as they continue walking, Yuri can't think clearly, feeling like a blank CD that keep running but nothing's came up. "uhmm.." getting the attention of the blonde. "Do you have a boyfriend?" *Sh*t, Yuri you're sh*t. what kind of question is that.* "." she murmur.

 

 

Jessica's eyes widen, surprise on a sudden question, yet she smile as she hear the tanned last expression, not just because she said it in english but because her accent is kinda.. weird. and nothing, for Jessica it's kinda.Funny. "Nah. I don't have any." responding in english, Yuri's eyes got bewildered, yep. because it's english that make her panicked yet she try to make her brain function well because for her it's kinda..important. 

 

 

*what the hell did she said? fudge. this is embarrassing, how to react how to react--* "dammiteu~ engrish~" she blurted in english that make the blonde laugh harder. Yuri's eyes widen as she look at her *Did I just blurted it out? omo! damn you kwon Yuri.psh!*

 

 

Wiping a sudden tear on her eyes, the blonde get her composure back as she put her hands on . "Yah. You're so funny." she look on her as she put her hands down. "I said, I don't have any." she smile.

 

 

"ah..hehehehe" laughing awkwardly as she mentally face palm herself, Yuri nod her head as she look away. "Good then." 

 

 

Jessica look on her, making the tanned look pale in an embarrassment. "I mean, Good you tran-translate it in korean.." she stuttered, *hell. I make fun again. what the! I'm cool, I know I'm cool. But now.. What the hell suddenly happened to me* scratching her head.

 

 

"I thought you can speak in english well.. 'cause you said "." " she smile. 

 

 

She suddenly physically face palm herself now, shaking her head and said "I always spill my thought. mian." 

 

 

The blonde smile, putting her hands on the latter's head like she was holding the head of a puppy, Jessica smile and said "That's cool."

 

 

*jinja?? I'm still cool for her even I'm being weird?? jjang Yul! you jjang!* Yuri grinned as she look on her, "Gumawo~" she smile.

 

 

"ani." The blonde smile back as she put her hands back on her side. "so.. are we still far? We've been walking for about 10 mins. yet we still not found that park." She cry. yes, Jessica is kinda timid when it comes to walking, se doesn't want to walk, she'll prefer laying than walking. 

 

 

"OMO!IFORGOT!MIANHAEIENJOYWALKINGWITHYOUNOWIDIDN'TNOTICEWEALREADYGOTTHERE!" Yuri hold the latter's hand as they turn around, walking back on the road they already walked by.

 

 

"Calm down I didn't understand you.. and wait, why are we going back? are we--" the blonde's word cut off by Yuri's nod of her, without even looking.

 

 

"dae dae dae~ mianhae~" rubbing the back of her neck as she glance at the blonde. 

 

 

Giggle. The blonde giggle. Making the Tanned look at her, embarrassed. "I'm sorry." She said. "That's side of you is cute." She added while smiling at her, reassuring that it's really fine. 

 

 

*darn it Jessica. You always praise her, she might think you like her that much. well yeah, I do have a crush on her. I admit it. But Am I too obvious??* The blonde mentally said as she look away, doesn't want to have an eye to eye battle with the tanned. *Don't look at me that way, I might melt.* clearing as she awkwardly smile, Jessica remember that the latter still holding her hands, she then glance on their hands, and then back to Yuri.

 

 

*Did she just said I'm cute? jinja? Can I confess now? Do I have a chance? waah~ But It's too early, we just met this day and what? I already want her to be my girl?? paboyah~* Yuri said as she look on the Blonde, realising that she still holding the latter's hand, Yuri immediately release the latter's hand from hers and said "oops. I forgot. Mianhae." again, Yuri say sorry.

 

 

"It's fine." Jessica said, she then hold back the latter's hand and smile. 

 

 

*Damn Jessica, You're too obvious. Kill yourself now.* The blonde blush on her sudden action, likewise her. Suddenly, They feel awkward. Walking in an awkward atmosphere, again. 

 

 

Reaching the said park, Yuri and Jessica release each other's hand as the tanned put hers on her pocket, searching for her key, she then smile as she get the key, riding on her big bike as she start it's engine. As it's start, the tanned look on the blonde who just stare at her, she smile as she tap the back on were she was sitting.

 

 

"come on, sit here." She command. The blonde obey as she smile back on her while nodding, back riding on the tanned big bike make her feel great, yeah. Great. She feel they're the coolest girl in town while riding on a big bike. Well, they're cool even without a big bike on the background. 

 

 

 

Back to the TaeNy where they were still having a good time, eating some street foods without soju, chitchatting and laughing towards one another, Taeyeon keep joking to make the brunette keep laughing, she wants to hear her husky laugh, she likes it, I mean, she starting to loved it, without her knowing. 

 

 

Clapping her head while laughing, the brunette raise her other hand to make her stop on what she's doing, probably her tummy aches now from laughing. "Yah. Stop it Taeyeon. You're too dork." She compliment. 

 

 

"But it's really funny~" Taeyeon continue what she's doing.

 

 

*Gaad. She's too dork, is she the only one awake when you gave everyone a dorkiness?* Tiffany still laughing. 

 

 

"okay I'll end it here. You might have an air on your tummy." She smirk "and you might release some bad air here. Oh my God I need to prepare." Covering her nose by her hands, Taeyeon look disgust that make Tiffany to stop laughing and..

 

 

"Yah!" she smack the latter's shoulder.

 

 

"ouch!" Taeyeon rub her shoulder that make the brunette look worried.

 

 

"omo! mianhae mianahe~" She stood up, Suddenly, a sudden outburst of a laugh happen, a sounds like old lady laugh. "psh! You're making fun of me huh~" Tiffany curled her eyebrow as she cross her arm. "You short kiddo." She smirk.

 

 

"yah! that's below the belt!" Taeyeon snorted that make Tiffany laugh harder.

 

 

"Gotcha!" She then wink.

 

 

*What the- Don't do that again. I feel.. something.. err. Don't talk to yourself Taeng. aishh.* She blink her eyes as she look away, laughing awkwardly as she shake her head. "oh well.. We should stop now, My tummy kinda aching to." She slowly rub her tummy that make the brunette giggle.

 

 

"Nado.." She smile, her crescent lovely smile. "So.." She then look at her guitar. "can I have a favour?" She look on the short one.

 

 

"Dae? What is it??" The short one follow her gaze.

 

 

"Can you used it now?" Tiffany pointed the guitar. "I just want to see if it's sounds like your old guitar." She stated while smiling. 

 

 

"huh?" She then get the guitar, "Sure" She added as she ped the guitar case. "and.. I wouldn't sound as my old guitar." With her sentence, Tiffany got confuse. " I mean.. This is a new one, it may be sound so different in my old one 'cause it's new. The strings are all new so, you know.. the sounds will probably MUCH BETTER." Taeyeon grinned that make Tiffany smile broadly.

 

 

"jinja? I hope so.. Still, can you play it? just one song?" Tiffany pout her lips that make Taeyeon look at it.

 

 

*Darn those lips. so.. attracting. sh-- I mean distracting.* Taeyeon mentally said. "Ofcourse. If that's what you want." Taeyeon smile as she get the guitar inside the guitar case.

 

 

Clearing while getting her composure, Taeyeon start to strum her new guitar. Strumming with happiness, Well who's not be happy if someone gives you a guitar? She then stop. And then continue showing her, her perfect skills on playing a guitar.  

 

 

[I'm a loner - cnblue]

 

"Oetoriya oetoriya da da da... 
Oetoriya oetoriya da da da... 
 Bwabwa nareul bwabwa ttokbaro nae du nuneul bwa
Geobwa imi neoneun ddan goseul bogo isseo~"

 

Taeyeon smirk as Tiffany clap her hands in chorus, of course with that, the crowd look at them, amaze at the short one's talent. Though most of them know her, she doesn't fail to make them admire her all over again with her strong yet angelic voice. 

 

 

"Oh baby
Oetoriya oetoriya
Dara diri dara du
Oetoriya oetoriya
Dara diri dara du~"

 

 

*I hope I also have that kind of voice, and also, charisma. and skill..* Tiffany mentally said as she keep on looking on the short one. Adoring her full package talent. 

 

 

As Taeyeon slowly finish her strum, Tiffany and of course the crowd clap on her. Taeyeon shyly smile as she bow her head on them. "Aigoo~ I thought we're just having fun. I never thought somebody's also watching.kkk~" Taeyeon said as she whisper on the brunette.

 

 

Tiffany lean on to her ear, "You're eye catching Tae~ that's why." She then look at her, eyes to eyes. Her eyes turn into a crescent one that make Taeyeon's heart flutter. 

 

 

*Did she just call me what? Tae? wow. I never thought my name will sounds beautiful.* She then smile back to her.

 

 

 

***

Reaching the JeTi's condominium, The short one and the brunette slowly walk towards the lobby, they lounge on the chair at the waiting area while Tiffany hold her phone, dialling's blonde's number. 

 

 

"I'll just call Jessi first." She said, as the blonde pick up the call, Tiffany stood up and said "excuse me for a while."

 

 

Taeyeon bow her head, She then follow the brunette by her gaze, looking mesmerise by her body. "Oh sh** , I'm being byun. err!" She then look away, and then glance again. On her . "okay. Just a second." She smirk to her silliness and then look away when the brunette look on her. 

 

 

Walking back on the chair as Tiffany smile at her, Taeyeon whistle as she look on the other side, busying herself doing nothing. She then look up to her when she realise the brunette is now on her side.

 

 

"So.. Is she already there?" Taeyeon ask her.

 

 

"Yeah. She arrived at exact 5 minutes ago." Tiffany smile.

 

 

"Woah~ They'd enjoyed each other's company huh~" The short one giggle as the brunette agreed on her.

 

 

"Jessica did." She wink.

 

 

*Fudge. I said Don't do that again.* Taeyeon mentally said. "How can you say so?" She look at the brunette.

 

 

"I just know it." Tiffany said while giggling that make her voice husky. 

 

 

*Dammit. So y.* Looking away as she awkwardly laugh, Taeyeon look at her new guitar and change the topic. "Thanks again Tippani~" the short one sincerely smile.

 

 

Shaking her head as she look on her "Ani. It's fine. Don't thank me to much. " 

 

 

"Alright." The short one said, she then look on her wristwatch as her eyes pop up "omo. It's already 12 midnight~ I better go now." She stood up.

 

 

Tiffany look at her phone and then look on the short one. "We didn't notice the time hee~" She said cutely that make the short one bite her lower lip.

 

 

*Darn that aegyo.* She smile "We also had a good time too." The short one laugh.

 

 

"I guess so.." The brunette giggle.

 

 

Walking towards the main door of the condominium, the brunette smile as she look on the short one, "so.. Till next time? Goodnight~ Have a safe trip." She wave her hands on the latter.

 

 

"Alright~" The short one wave her hands too. "Bye~ Goodnight. Sleep tight. Don't let the bug bite." Then Taeyeon wink.

 

 

As Taeyeon step forward, Tiffany suddenly call her "yah~ Tae~" making the latter turn around.

 

 

"What?" 

 

 

Slowly lean closer on her ear, the brunette open that make the short one tickle on her breathe. *Fudge that breathe. It tickles me.* 

 

 

"My name is TIFFANY. not 'P' but 'F' . alright? TiFFFFany." Tiffany said huskily that gives shiver on the short ones spine.

 

 

"a-alright.. Tippfffanyy." Taeyeon blankly said as she gulp hard. 

 

 

Slowly moving backward, Tiffany look at her with an eye smile as usual, and then said "very good Tae~" She then giggle and added "Goodnight~ Don't forget to text me if you're home." Turning back as she walk inside the main door, Tiffany turn her head on the latter and said "bye~" She then continue walking again.

 

 

"Bye." As the brunette is out of her sight, Taeyeon grin like there's no tomorrow. Walking towards the bus station as she sway her hands, The short one suddenly remember that the brunette said something. "Wait.. I don't even have her phone number. eessh." She face palm herself as she laugh on herself. With that, the bus arrive and she immediately hop up on it.

 

 

 

"what a day~ so beautiful day~"

 

 


Yipeeee~ :3 did you smell some love? kkkk~ hope you smell it :p

YulSic plus TaeNy.. OMO! ROYAAAAALS ~ AAAACK~ hohohohoh

 

 

Taeng got Hypnotise by Tiff's body, I mean.. Beauty ^-^ v 

And Yuri? Yuriah?? what happen to COOL Yuri? LOL kkk~

 

So, Bye bye! See you next time :D

 

ooops. pls DO READ. COMMENT. AND SUBSCRICES ^-^

I'LL PRETTY MUCH APPRECIATE IT:)))

 

and oh~ S T A Y  A T  M Y  S I D E  L O C K I E S~ ;)

bbuingbbuing!