Knight in Shining Armour Taeng

Oh My Girl!

 

WARNING
 
 
THIS CHAPTER IS....
 
 
A COMEDY SLASH SUPER FLUFF :p
 
 
kkk~ Enjoy ^^
 

 

Walking like a loss kid while keeping her head turning, looking there, looking here. Turning left, turning right. Tiffany really don't know where should she start, all she knew is; she need to find this petite girl in the midst of the night. 
 
 
Taking a slow step, the brunette feel the cold breeze rushing through her vein, making her feel shiver a she hug herself. Rubbing her hands to make her palm warm, she, Tiffany did this to make her feel warm and to make her feel comfortable while finding this little dork yet cute girl. 
 
 
As she can't take the cold breeze that keep lingering downtown, the brunette decided to go on the convince store, to buy some hot coffee to ease her shivering feelings. Taking her feet inside the store, the brunette took a long deep breathe as she rub her hands, slowly turning her head left and right to find the coffee machine. Her smile creep on her face as she find the machine that make her feel like she win.
 
 
"Thank God." She murmur. Stepping towards it while getting some coins on her purse, the brunette keep her eyes back and forth towards the machine and towards her purse. As she get the exact amount, the latter start to put her coin on the coin machine and quickly click the button of the coffee that she want to.
 
 
 
Looking side by side as she decided to find a bench, the brunette keep blowing her hot coffee as she smell the aroma of it. Sipping as she taste the brewed coffee she buy to ease her shiver, Tiffany start walking as she saw woody style bench that glimmer because of the fluorescent street lamp beside it. Reaching the woody bench, the latter curled her forehead as she keep on thinking why this place is so familiar, she then decided to sat on it as she start sipping again on her coffee.
 
 
"Ah~ Delicious~" she murmur as she her eyes turn into a crescent one that make her more attractive.
 
 
Some random guys glance at her uncontrollably, entice on her attractive eye smile. She, Tiffany snap her thought as she wear back her pocker face. Clearing as she look away.
 
 
*Why they're so--- ah huh! This place is were that annoying yet cute girl stole my first kiss.*
 
 
Shaking her head while hissing, the brunette put a small smile on her face unknowingly. She then back to reality that she was there downtown to find this girl. Her anxiousness arrived when suddenly, she remember that she is just.. Alone.
 
 
She took a last sip on her coffee as she quickly stood up, looking at her wristwatch as she bite her lips unconsciously. The brunette took a long courage breathe while start walking again. "You can find her Tiff.. Even you're alone." She keep repeating while walking, giving herself a courage to ease her uneasy feeling. 
 
 
While walking, Tiffany feel anxious. Sensing that someone is following her. Holding her coffee who's now cold because of the  cold surroundings, the latter tighten her grip on the cup, ready to throw it to the person behind her back. When a hand landed on her shoulder, the brunette quickly pour her cold coffee on the unknown person on her back, she immediately run as her adrenaline told her to do.
 
 
On the other hand, the petite girl clench her teeth as she took a deep annoying breathe. Shock on what the brunette did to her. "Dafuq" She blurted in english. Wiping her wet face by her bare hand. 
 
 
Running while catching her breathe, Tiffany didn't even turn her head around to check who the hell is that person who touch her shoulder. Feeling that she was about to collapse, the latter slowly stop on her track, putting her hands on her knees while breathing uneasy. 
 
 
"Lord please not now~" She murmur. 
 
 
Suddenly..
 
 
A drunken guy who's walking towards her saw witness the sudden weakness of the brunette. Dragging himself towards her, while having an evil thought. The drunken guy smirk while looking at the latter who's kinda loss in the dark. 
 
 
"Hey Mi- *hic* ss~" He blurted.
 
 
The brunette's eyes widen after hearing a sudden drunk voice. Slowly turning her head around as she look on the drunken guy, The brunette gulp hard as she confirmed that it's a unknown drunken person looking at her- Lustfully. 
 
 
*Lord please.* Her thought. 
 
 
Swaying while keeping her feet dragged towards the brunette, the drunken guy smile seeing the latter being anxious. 
 
 
Tiffany close her eyes as she turn her head around, ready to run on more time. Suddenly, The drunken guy grabbed her forearm as he lean closer to her. "Where are you going miss beautiful? *hic* " Making Tiffany to tighten her fist. 
 
 
"STAY AWAY FROM HER."
 
 
With a sudden voice, Tiffany open her eyes. Turning her head around as she was finding where is that voice came from. 
The drunken guy clench her teeth as he turn his head on where the voice came from.
 
 
"This is None of your Business--" 
 
 
His voice cut off with a sudden things slam on his face.
It was a guitar that make a huge sound echoed on the place.
 
 
BAAAAAG!
 
 
A drunken guy out his balance.
A sudden hero grabbed the brunette's hand.
 
 
"Run Tippani ppali!" She command. 
 
 
This time, the latter feel secure. Someone hold her hand as they were runaway, Leaving the drunken guy who's face on the floor. She decided to run as this petite hero told her, giving her trust for the first time on this girl.
 
 
"eeesshh! You *hic* want to play huh *hic* " smirking evilly, the drunken guy stood up, wiping a sudden blood on . He shook his head and said "Wait your daddy *hic* " He run while swaying. 
 
 
As the drunken guy keep running, the two girl decided to go to the dark and not that huge street, preventing the drunken guy. 
 
 
Taeyeon unintentionally hug her, their face is only an inch a part. The short one keep looking outside to see if the drunken guy is already out of their sight. While Tiffany, remain stiff. Speculating the latter's face. Her heart start to pound, not because she feel something but because they were too close. Their eyes, their nose, their lips.. She was just feel anxious. 
 
 
When the short one took a breathe, the brunette's eyes suddenly widen. Gulping hard as she look on her. Smelling the scent of a liquor, Tiffany start to shiver because of her frighten feelings. 
 
 
*She got drunk..* She mentally said while looking on her bare face.
 
 
The short one feel that someone is staring at her, she then quickly turn her head on the brunette.
 
 
"Omo!" Tiffany got shock as her eyes widen, she immediately look away as she clear . 
 
 
The short one smirk on the brunette's sudden action. Shaking her head as she lean closer, Taeyeon put a sly smile while staring at the anxious girl.
 
 
Tiffany look away as she close her eyes. Her heart keep pounding with the sudden stare of the petite. "D-don't You d-dare.." She stated while stuttering. 
 
 
Taeyeon chuckled as she back off her head and look away. "You're too loud. He might find us." She stated cooly.
 
 
With that, the brunette took a relief sigh as she look away. 
 
 
***
 
 
As the drunken guy got loss. Taeyeon and Tiffany decided to go outside on that creepy street. This time, Taeyeon didn't asked the brunette on where she want to go nor what she want. She just walk while the brunette follow her on her back. She decided to go back to a street food vendor together with Tiffany and her broken guitar. 
 
 
Sitting her on the chair as she scratch her head, while the brunette still standing in front of her. She look on the latter with a furrowed eyes and said "You can sit."
 
 
Blinking her eyes as she sat on the chair in front of the short one, Tiffany feel that the awkward atmosphere is start lingering on their surrounding. Turning her head to keep herself busy or to ease the awkwardness, the brunette clear that make the short one look at her. 
 
 
"ah-eh.." She shook her head as she wave her two hands. 
 
 
With that, Taeyeon look away. 
 
 
A minute has passed, the petite girl decided to call the attention of the vendor. Raising her one hand as she call "Ajhumma~" making the ajhumma dragged herself towards them. "Give us a dukboki and a soju please." 
 
 
"You're not yet paid~" The vendor interjected.
 
 
*eessh she ruin my cool side.* Taeyeon mentally said as she rub the back of her neck. 
 
 
"ah yeah. I pay you after you gave me my order. trust me ajhumma.. I always ate here remember?" She stated as she act cool. The brunette just look as she listen on their conversation. But when the petite look at her, she look away like she's on her own world. 
 
 
The shorter one decided to start the conversation,this time, she just want to talk like the girl in front of her is like her, not her boss. "So.." She said, getting the latter's attention. As Tiffany look on her "Is that okay if we eat here?" she stated coldly. 
 
 
Tiffany nod her head, even though she had no idea what they were going to eat because this is her first time in this kind of place. 
 
 
"Good." Taeyeon interject as she rolled her eyes. 
 
 
Walking towards them while holding their dukboki and soju, the ajhumma put it on their table and said "Have fun~" 
 
 
Taeyeon smile as she nod her head, getting the soju bottle and the mini glass, the short one immediately pour the glass that make Tiffany to look at her.
 
 
"are we.." looking at the soju "going to drink liquor?" she look at the petite. 
 
 
The shorter one offer her a glass of liquor, "Why? You don't want?" she grab another bottle and start drinking it straightly. 
 
 
The brunette's eyes widen as she feel anxious, seeing the short one drinking that way. Flashing the sudden memory, on how the petite stole her first kiss, Tiffany look away and said "I-I.. Didn't drink liquor." Stuttering, the latter can't help it, now that she feel anxious. 
 
 
"ah." Taeyeon nod, she then point her index finger on the street food she order and said "Then eat this." 
 
 
Tiffany has no choice, now that she knew, she did something wrong in this person and of course, she need something to her. She need her back to their shop. Nodding her head as she put a small smile, Tiffany firmly get a chopstick and start getting a dukboki. 
 
 
"ump!" She blurted, making her hand a fan to ease the sudden spicy feeling that linger on . "What the hell-- I mean what is this?" She said while having a disgust look.
 
 
Taeyeon shake her head as she get some, "dukboki." she then munch. "A spicy street food." She gulp and smile. "Delicious right?"
 
 
Tiffany put a fake smile as she was looking for a water, she then grab the glass beside her, forgetting that it's not a water. As she taste it,she quickly spill it out that make the short one laugh.
 
 
"I thought you're a chef? Why you didn't know this kind of simple street food?" Taeyeon tease as she stood up. Getting a water at the vendor's side.
 
 
"Because I didn't study this kind of foods. L.A didn't have this stuffs." She stated. 
 
 
Taeyeon chuckle while shaking her head, she then put a pitcher an another glass on their table. Walking back to her sit, the petite look at her and said "Now that you're in korea, You should study this stuffs." 
 
 
Taking a deep breathe as she pour her glass a water, she immediately drink it straight as some water spill beside . Wiping it as she shake her head the brunette said "yeah. I guess so." 
 
 
Again. After a small conversation. An awkward atmosphere lingers again. Taking a deep breathe as she watch the short one drinking. Gulping hard while looking, afraid that it might happen again. Tiffany unconsciously grab the petite's forearm, preventing her from drinking. 
 
 
Taeyeon look at her, puzzled. 
 
 
Tiffany look away, slowly release her hand on the latter's forearm. "S-stop it." she command. 
 
 
The short one look at her with a narrowed eyes. "mwo?" She blurted. 
 
 
Clearing as she glance at her, Tiffany said "You.. stop drinking. You m-might--"
 
 
Suddenly, her words cut off when Taeyeon said "I might kiss you?" She smirk, leaning her head close to the latter's head, the short one blurted "Dream on. It will never happen again." She then start to hic. 
 
 
*omo. She's too drunk.* Tiffany mentally said. 
 
 
With a sudden words, Tiffany feel that her eyes got watery, not because she was hurt but because her anxiousness arrived, seeing the latter being drunk. Her head keep flashing the memory when the petite girl in front of her kiss her. 
 
 
The petite one didn't witness it, she smirk as she shake her head. She slowly look on her and said "Or if you want to. You can get your first kiss so *hic* we're equal?" 
 
 
Suddenly, a tears rolled down to the brunette's cheeks that make the petite's face turn into serious yet worried one. "I was just kidding *hic* " Clearing as she look away. 
 
 
Tiffany can't help it, she sob unconsciously that get the attention of the crowd. And Taeyeon, she was worrisome. Raising her both hand as she calm the latter, the petite don't know what to do, her drunken stage suddenly gone when the brunette in front of her cry. 
 
 
"Yah yah yah~ I said I'm kidding." She stated to calm the latter.
 
 
Tiffany wipe her tears as she hold it from flowing, Her sob slowly soften as she calm herself and look on the ground. "I know." She said as she look on the petite. "I'm not deaf."
 
 
With a sudden statement, the short one sigh in a relief. Calming herself as she scratch her head. Hissing, the short one rolled her eyes as she look away. "Best actress." She murmur. 
 
 
Suddenly, the brunette heard it. "I'm not acting." she blurted that make short one look on her. "It was real." She added. 
 
 
Taeyeon didn't respond, she was just look on the soju bottle and start drinking again. "After this bottle I'll send you home." She interject. 
 
 
Tiffany remain silent that make the latter glance at her. Seeing the serious look on the brunette, the petite clear to get the latter's attention. There eyes met, and Tiffany, wear a serious yet sincere look. Making the short one look bewildered. 
 
 
"I'm sorry."
 
 
Taeyeon's eyes widen. "huh?" she respond, want to reassure if she heard right. 
 
 
*Did she just say sorry?* She mentally said.
 
 
"Yes I did. I am sorry."
 
 
Taeyeon's eyes widen for the second time.
 
 
*She read my mind?!*
 
 
"No I didn't." Tiffany said, making the latter to look shock yet bewildered. "Your face tell all your thoughts inside your head." 
 
 
Taeyeon jaw dropped.
Tiffany look at her.
She then blink her eyes as she close .
Suddenly, Tiffany giggled.
Making the latter laugh.
 
 
"You're kinda dork." Tiffany interject. Clearing as she back to reality, the brunette smile sincerely and added "But I'm really sorry Taeyeon.. For everything. For giving you a hard time everyday. And for not giving you a second chance to prove that you're a good person." 
 
 
Taeyeon smile, understanding the brunette's words. She shake her head as she look on her, the short one respond "Ani. I understand you. Why you act that way towards me. You don't need to feel sorry 'cause I deserved it. And.. It's just.. I can't take it any longer.. That's why.. I'm quitting on my job." She sigh. 
 
 
Tiffany don't know how to react, seeing the sincerity on the short one face make her feel guilty. Nodding her head as she put a small smile, Tiffany look away. "If that's what you really want."
 
 
 
***
 
 
Reaching the brunette's condominium, Taeyeon and Tiffany remain silent, doesn't know how to start a conversation after a serious yet sincere talking. 
 
 
In front of the building, Tiffany suddenly remember her best friend and her deal. Biting her lips as she turn her head on where the short one is, Tiffany gather all her courage and said "T-Taeyeon." She stuttered. 
 
 
Taeyeon look at her, waiting for her to continue.
 
 
Making an eye contact, the brunette clear and said "Can you please… Stay…" She look away.
 
 
The petite look puzzled. Confused on what she was saying. "huh? Stay here? why?" She innocently respond. 
 
 
Shaking her head as she look on her, the brunette took a deep breathe and restated "I mean.. Stay at our shop. Don't quit anymore. Can you?"
 
 
The short one blink her eyes, surprise on the latter's word. She awkwardly smile as she scratch the back of her neck. "I--"
 
 
But her words cut off when Tiffany said "But if you don't want.. I won't force you. But I'm.. I mean, we're hoping that you'll change your mind." she then turn her head on the condominium's lobby and start walking, while Taeyeon stop on her track, just following her by her gaze. 
 
 
Tiffany turn around, waving her hand and said "Thank you for saving me a while ago~" Flashing her eye smile that make the petite's heart melted. "Goodnight~" She added, bowing on the short one and start walking towards the elevator. 
 
 
Taeyeon smile unknowingly.
Blinking her eyes as she chuckle.
 
 
Turning her head and start walking, leaving the building. 
 
 
"She's really.. Something.."
 
 
 

 

ASDFGHJKL! This side of Tiffany is so cute ~~

And this side of Taenggoo is so heroic ~ kyaaaa~

 

 

How was my update??? are you guys grinning?eh? right? kkk~

Hopefully you'd enjoy this ;)

 

Read

Comment

and Subscribe pretty please? :D

 

bbuingbbuing~