Alluring? or Annoying?

Oh My Girl!

 

a/n : kyaaa~ Can't help but to feel flattered T^T and because of that..
 
tadaa!
 
Double Update^^
 

 

Two days after Taeyeon quitted her job, and one night after the blonde offer her some job. Taeyeon decided to check the address early in the morning. Wearing a hoodie jacket that perfectly suit her or making her a handsome one, she then look at blonde's calling card.
 
 
*Am I right?*
 
 
Walking around as she speculate the place, Taeyeon peek on the open door. It was like a cupcake store and a coffee shop. She then take a glance on the calling card in her hand.
 
 
*I thought it was a cafeteria?eh? Why it looks like a cupcake house?*
 
 
 
She took a deep sigh as she turn around, suddenly, the blonde who's holding a cup of coffee bumps on her shoulder. The short one took a step backward as she hold her aching shoulder.
 
 
 
"Mian-- uh? woah~ Miss Guitarist!?" The blonde surprisingly blurted.
 
 
"uh?. A-annyeong~" Taeyeon respond after seeing the latter, She then shyly wave her hand.
 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo~" The blonde greeted back. she then speculate her and said "so? You didn't decline my offer?"
 
 
The short girl shyly smile and nod her head. "I mean.. I was just.. You know, as I told you last night, I want to see your place if it's suit my genre." She said while rubbing the back of her neck.
 
 
The blonde look at her with a narrowed eye. She smile and said "Arraseo~"
 
 
"uhm. Is this your Café? I didn't thought it was a cupcake shop--" The shorter girl's word cut off when she immediately shook her head.
 
 
"It's not just a cupcake shop or coffee shop.. " She blurted. Taeyeon look at her as she waited for the blonde to continue. She smile her gorgeous smile and added "can we go inside first?" With that Taeyeon chuckled as she follow the blonde.
 
 
Sitting on some table at the Blonde's shop, Taeyeon start to look around. speculate every detail of the shop. The blonde give her a red velvet cupcake with a mocha drinks, Taeyeon nod her head as a sign of gratitude.
 
 
The blonde sit in front of her as she clear "so? Shall we continue?" Taeyeon nod as she sip on her mocha drink. "This shop is a multi-shop." With that statement, Taeyeon's face become bewildered. "In the morning, it was a cupcake slash coffee shop. In the afternoon it was a plain restaurant which everyone can eat while in the evening it was a classy one." With that, the blonde look at the short girl who still look puzzled.
 
 
"heol.Daebak." Taeyeon murmured that make the blonde chuckled.
 
 
"So? are you good with it?Deal?" The blonde asked her.
 
 
She then put her index finger on her chin. Looking at the blonde confusedly. "What time should I sing then? morning, afternoon or evening?"
 
 
Hearing those words, The blonde smile and said "I prefer you to sing every morning? can you do that?"
 
 
*. I'm not a morning person. How could I woke up that early then?*
 
 
Seeing the anxious look on the short one's face, Jessica clear and added "or.. in the evening? But We had our pianist in the evening.. We need to have a singer in the morning that could make our customers feel like their in heaven." Taeyeon's expression turn into a shy one after hearing those words from blonde. "Or if you want then We'll tell our pianist to play every--" Her words cut off by Taeyeon's sudden shook of head.
 
 
"Ani. I'm good with it!" The short one said as she put a two thumbs up. 
 
 
"Dae?! Kamsahamnida~" Jessica said cheerfully that cause other to look at them. She then look at them and start bowing her head.
 
 
"uhm. But one thing." Taeyeon added that make the blonde stare at her. "Can I still find other Job?" The blonde look confuse at her word. "I mean.. You know, an extra gig to sing with." She added as she shyly rub the back of her neck. 
 
 
Jessica nod her head after understanding what the latter meant. "oh By the way, We still don't know each other's name yet." She then stood up and offer the latter a hand shake "I'm Jessica, Jung Jessica."
 
 
Taeyeon professionally grab the girl's hand and said " Kim Taeyeon, Call me Taeyeon." With that, they both exchange smiles and back to there sits.
 
 
Jessica excuse herself for a while as she get a contract for Taeyeon. "Here's your contract. If you sign that it means you're mi-- I mean You're already a part of our shop."
 
 
Taeyeon chuckled hearing the blonde's misinterpretation. She then took a nod and grab the pen, signing the contract.
 
"Welcome to the family~" Jessica warmly said as she smile at the latter. Taeyeon grinned after hearing those words.
 
 
After entertaining the new singer of there shop slash cafeteria slash classy restaurant, Jessica decided to go inside the staff room were the brunette is baking some cupcakes. She happily patted the brunette's shoulder as she smile like an idiot.
 
 
Tiffany look at her with a puzzled look. She then blurted "What's on that face?" As she pointed her index finger towards the latter's bare face.
 
 
"Ani. We just have a new singer." She then grinned. "remember the cute guitarist on the park?" Tiffany try hard to remember, she then nod her head. "She grab my offer.kyaaa~" She then squealed like dolphin. 
 
 
Tiffany immediately put her hands on her ear as her face look annoyed. "yah yah yah~ Stop doing that kind of sound. My eardrum might be damage." she said as she put her other hand on Jessica's mouth.
 
 
Jessica giggled as she make a peace sign that make Tiffany to chuckled. "Mianhae~ I was just too excited. She'll going to sing tomorrow morning." 
 
 
"Morning?eh?" Tiffany said as she back on what she's doing. She put some icing on the cupcake.
 
 
"Dae~ She agreed to sing every morning. I told you her voice is so angelic. You need to meet her soon." Jessica added.
 
 
Tiffany rolled her eyes as she shake her head. "We'll going to meet even if you didn't asked to, you know she'll work here. Sooner or later I'm going to see her." She then chuckled. Jessica playfully pulled her tongue that make the brunette to chuckled more.
 
***
 
 
As the sun rise up, Taeyeon who's in rushed didn't even bother to drink some hot coffee before leaving there apartment. She didn't bother to wake up her best friend, all she want is to give a good expression to her new boss- Jessica. 
 
 
It was a pleasing day for the blonde while for the brunette, it was just another ordinary day. A day which she needs to memorised the address of their shop. Or even her new town. Tiffany immediately go to the kitchen to prepare the ingredients of the cupcake she'll going to bake later while Jessica wipe the glass cabinet.
 
 
The short one knock on the door that make Jessica look at her, slowly, the blonde show her charming smile. "Good morning Taeyeon!" She said with a high pitch tune.
 
 
She then nod and respond "Good morning ma'am."
 
 
Jessica chuckled after hearing the word 'Ma'am' . "Come on." the blonde command.
 
 
Taeyeon smile as she enter the shop. She then gulp as she heard her heartbeat getting louder and louder, It is because it's her first time singing early in the morning. "uh~ c-can I test the mic? c-can I set up my guitar?" she shyly asked.
 
 
The blonde smile as she accommodate the latter. "Take some coffee first. and cupcake." Jessica said. 
 
 
Taeyeon shyly rub the back of her neck. " uhm. Is it too much?" she then chuckled. Jessica giggled seeing the latter being shy.
 
 
"I'll go get you some. Just continue what you're doing then." With that Jessica leave the latter dumbfounded.
 
 
Taeyeon took a deep sigh as she start to set up her guitar with the shop's speaker. She then on the mic as she turn the volume in the middle tune. "sound check.." She then tap the mic. "one..two.three."
 
 
With her last word, Tiffany remember the night when a drunken stupid girl stole her first kiss. She then shake her head as she back to reality, doing another batch of a cupcakes. Jessica enter the Kitchen as she get one cupcake.
 
 
Tiffany's eyes furrowed as she look the latter's action, she then shake her head. 
Jessica smiled at her and said "Just one." She then grabbed one cupcake and start walking at the door. "gumawo Tiff~" The blonde wink as she exited the kitchen. With that, the brunette chuckled and start baking again.
 
 
The blonde walk towards the short one who's know strumming her guitar. As she reach the side of the girl she smile and offer the coffee and cupcake that she handed for her. Taeyeon shyly smile as she stop what she's doing, she then stood up and put down her guitar. With that, Jessica immediately give that coffee and cupcake to her.
 
 
"uh.gu-gumawo~" Taeyeon shyly smile as she nod at the latter's generosity.
 
 
"No problem Taeyeon-ssi~" Jessica respond. She then look at Taeyeon's guitar. Pointing her index finger to it and said "can I borrow?"
 
 
As Taeyeon took a bite on her cupcake she smile and nod at the blonde. As long as she gulp what she'd chewing she immediately asked the latter "Do you know how to play?"
 
 
Jessica grab the guitar, She then carefully handed it as she sat on the chair were Taeyeon will going to sit later. "Ani. I just want to strum it." She then smile awkwardly.
 
 
Taeyeon nod as a respond, she then immediately finished her cupcake so she can quickly rehearse before the shop will open. Taeyeon chuckled seeing Jessica strumming her guitar, the latter strum like she's a pro guitarist. 
 
 
 
As long as the short girl finished her cupcake and coffee, Jessica immediately give back to her her guitar and get the cup at the latter's hand. Taeyeon nod as she smile to the blonde. She then get her guitar and back to her position- testing everything. The mic, the jack, the speaker, even the height of the mic standee and the chair.
 
 
"Jessi~ open the shop now~"
 
 
Taeyeon pop her head up as she heard another voice came from the kitchen, she then look at the blonde. Jessica smile at her and said "It's Tiffany, my co-owner of this multi-business." The blonde walk and as she answer the brunette "Dae~" . With that, The shop was open.
 
 
As long as the shop opened, Taeyeon vocalised for a while, while there's still no customer. But as the minute passed by, she was shocked when lots of people, especially guys gather and enter their shop.
 
 
 
*They might be their fanboys.* Taeyeon mentally said as she chuckled.
 
 
As long as they saw a lot of people entering Taeyeon clear and start tapping the mic. Checking if it's on. She then lean to the mic as she clear " erm. Annyeonghaseyo~ Taeyeonimnida~ I'm their new singer here. Yereobun~ If you had request song, kindly tell me so you'll going to enjoy my song too." After her statement, they all looking at her. Feeling a little embarrassed, Taeyeon smile and said "Hope you enjoy my first song."
 
 
With that, She immediately tap her guitar as she murmur "one.two.one two three go." Strumming her guitar, the customers mesmerised by her skill. She doesn't sing yet they all fascinate by her serious yet professional looking when she play her guitar. "Baraboneun nun bit doge Nunbit soge naneun macho Naneun machi mwoe hollin nom~~"
 
 
Belting her voice out, the crowd almost drop their jaw. Focusing on Taeyeon's song, They couldn't help but to admire this cute charming girl in front of them. On the other side, Jessica who's now helping Tiffany at the kitchen mesmerised too.
 
 
*That Taeyeon is really had an angelic voice.* The brunette think as she put some icing on the cupcake.
 
 
"Her voice is enticing..fascinating.." Tiffany murmured unknowingly.
 
 
"..alluring.."
 
 
"yeah allu-- oh Jessi!" The brunette surprised at sudden words she said. Jessica chuckled at her best friend sudden action.
 
 
"You praising her though you didn't even see her? c'mon Tiff you need to see how 'enticing' and 'fascinating' she is while playing her guitar!" The blonde pull Tiffany's forearm even though she's holding an unbaked cupcake. 
 
 
"yah yah yah~ Don't you--hmmm" Tiffany's word cut off when Jessica's hand landed on , shutting her up.
 
 
Tiffany moved her head backward to release at Blonde's hand. She then shake her head as she hissed. hearing a voice that belting, Tiffany couldn't take but to look at the petite girl who's at their mini stage, playing her guitar and singing like a professional one.
 
 
 
*She's beautiful..wait? Did I see her before?*
 
 
Tiffany move closer at the petite girl who's now singing the chorus part.
 
 
"Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry
Naega naega naega meonjeo
Nege nege nege ppajyeo
Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby~"
 
 
As Taeyeon close her eyes as she feel the song she was belting. As she reach the last part of it she decided to play with her voice.
 
"hooh~~~uhuh~oh oh~yeah~" (remember her part when SNSD sung SORRY in acoustic way)
"shawty~eh~ehh~"
 
As she open her eyes their customer begun to clap like they'd watch a concert of a famous girl group SNSD. Taeyeon can't help it, she then grinned that cause her chin dimple to shown up.
 
 
While on the other side, A brunette girl speculate every detail of the petite one. She slowly shook her head as she confirmed that the person is standing in front of her is the person who stole her first kiss.
 
*The .She's really that moron.* The brunette said mentally as stare at the petite's chin dimple.
 
 
The short girl stood up as she put down her guitar while some customer back to their own world. She then decided to walk towards the blonde. As she slowly walk to her, a pair of eyes still gazing at her- It was Tiffany. She smile and start walking towards the blonde.
 
 
*The ing ? and Now she's smiling at me like theirs nothing happened that night?!*
 
The blonde smile at her as she patted the latter's shoulder. "woah~ you're really jjang!" She praise the short one. Taeyeon chuckled as she patted the back of her neck. Jessica saw Tiffany standing at the back of Taeyeon, facing each other's back. "uh. Tiffany~" She then pull the brunette. 
 
As the brunette turn around.. HellFany is on. Her face, her expression, everything is on hell mode.
 
Taeyeon look at her confusedly. Jessica was shocked seeing the other side of her best friend.
 
*Is she looking at me?* Taeyeon's thought as she look back at the latter who's her glare is become creeper and creeper.
 
"What's with that face Tiff?" Jessica whispered as lean closer to the latter. "oh Tiffany.. She's Taeyeon.. Taeyeon she's Tiffany, my co-owner of this shop and also my best friend." Jessica stated as she look back and forth to the two girl who's now looking at each other.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Tae--" Taeyeon's word cut off when suddenly,
 
 
a palm slap on her face.
 
Jessica's eyes widen.
 
The customer is now looking.
 
And Taeyeon? She's now pissing.. 
 
The short girl was shock on a sudden slap she receive on this brunette in front of her. Touching her reddish cheek, Taeyeon slowly look at the mad brunette in front of her. Showing a shock yet annoyed expression.
 
 
"Tiff!" Jessica exclaimed as she look at Taeyeon. "Taeyeon are you alright?" Jessica asked worriedly. She then look back at Tiffany "why did you do that Tiff?"
 
 
Tiffany glare at her that make her feel trembled. She then give another glare at the petite in front of her. With that she start walking, going back to the kitchen.. When suddenly, A hand hold her forearm, gripping. 
 
 
"What the hell is that Ms. Tiffany?" The short girl blurted who's now pissed of with her action.
 
 
Jessica gulp hard. She then saw a lot of customer looking at them "uh~ everyone~ It's okay, Go back on what you're doing." Jessica said. 
 
 
Tiffany look on the short girl's hand who's gripping in her forearm. "Put your hand away from me ." Jessica's eyes widen on what Tiffany called Taeyeon. 
 
 
"What the hell did you call me Ms. Tiffany?" Taeyeon said as tightened her gripped on the latter's forearm.
 
 
"I said put your ing hands away from me !" Tiffany remove her forearm on Taeyeon's hand as she try to slap her again.
 
Suddenly..
 
Taeyeon slap her hands away. "What the hell is your problem with me Tiffany!?"
 
 
With that, Jessica can't take it. She then decided to close their shop for awhile. she then face all the customer and said "kamsahamnida~ don't forget to back tomorrow morning okay?~" As long as she finished her statement, she pull some customer away from their shop, smiling at them awkwardly and then.. Quickly Close the door of their shop.
 
 
"You didn't know?! huh! The hell! You didn't remember what you've done to me huh?! You..err! You just stole my first kiss!" Tiffany shouted at the top of her lungs. Jessica was shocked on what she heard, she didn't even think that this cutie girl is the jerk person who stole her best friend's first kiss.
 
 
*what?* Taeyeon mentally said.
 
 
"What the hell are you talking huh?! I didn't even know what your saying!" The short girl shouted back. She didn't know what's this brunette is talking, or probably.. She didn't remember.
 
 
"Geez~" Tiffany said as she rolled her eyes "Don't act like you're the victim here you ert!" 
 
 
"Stop it es! Talk calmly!" With the sudden outburst of the blonde, The two girl keep their mouth shut in a sudden. With an icy tone that the blonde used, who can disobey her right?
 
 
As the blonde get her composure, she clear and said "Look what you guys have done. Our customer might think we're too immature." She then rolled her eyes at them. "eessh!"
 
 
"…"
Taeyeon look at the brunette as she said "Seriously, I don't know what your talking about Ms. Tiffany." Taeyeon manage to said it calmly, though she was very pissed off.
 
 
Tiffany glare at her as she shook her head. "You got drunk two nights before yesterday right?" She then rolled her eyes. "Think of it."
 
 
*what the! wait. yeah I've got drunk that night.*
 
 
"w-what?" Taeyeon stuttered as she think hard. All she know is she got drunk, nothing more. The kiss? She didn't remember. Or maybe a little.. But she doesn't remember.
 
 
"I'm right, right?" Tiffany smirked as she rolled her eyes. " because that night is the night when you stole my first..ki.. err!!!" The brunette shouted as she scratch her head in annoyance. She walk out that make them look dumbfounded.
 
 
"…"
 
 
"I think you should Day off now, We need to cool you guys down." Jessica said as she bow her head. She then rushed to her best friend at the kitchen "Tiff~" 
 
 
Taeyeon look dumbfounded and mentally said 
 
 
*Did I really stole her first kiss?*
 
 
 
 

Double update! Wee~ It's been a while since I've did this^^ I was just feel happy with the outcome of this story :p kkk~

 

OMO! First Day become First Day Off eh? xD kkk~ Can someone sense Taengsic here? and HellFany is on omona~ >.< :p kkk~ 

 

PS: If this reaches 50 subscriber right now I might double update it again tomorrow :p kkk~

 

BByiungbbyiung~