D - Date

Oh My Girl!

“so.. why you guys didn’t eat?”

Jessica snorted, looking at them while slicing her rare beef steak.

Yuri look at her buddy as she wear an awkward smile, she then look at Jessica and said “ermm.. I’m a bit.. full?”

 

Jessica’s eyebrows raise a little as a sign of her curiosity. Munching her steak as the blood suddenly split on her lips.

 

Yuri and Taeyeon’s reaction can’t be hide. The way they change their expression when they witnessed it. A piece of hand landing on their mouth as they kinda, want to throw up.

 

On the other hand, the brunette watch how the two full blooded Korean reacted when her best friend eat the beef steak.

 

“Why?” the blonde ask them. Wiping her lips why looking at them.

 

The brunette cough awkwardly as she decided to speak for them “I guess they doesn’t like American dishes? Or maybe they’re not use to it?”

 

“oh~ do you guys want to eat somewhere?” the blonde respond.

 

Yuri is a bit sweating, she doesn’t want to feel embarrassed in front of the blonde yet she’s really starving that make her want to say she prefer Korean dishes. “hhmm.. well.. this is the first time we’re going to try this kind of food.. I..” she then look at the blonde, speculating her expression before she continue what she’s saying. “I guess it’s not that bad.” She then gulp hard, slicing the steak and decided to swallow it, without even munching. “wow delicious~” she laugh awkwardly.

Taeyeon nod and added “Yeah I guess this is not that bad..” following her buddy as she swallow the steak. “yu-yu-yummy~” she exclaimed though she feel that her tummy didn’t want to take it.

 

Jessica smile as she saw them eating, “Good then.” She then continue slicing her rare beef steak. The brunette decided to let them eat as she thought maybe it’s their first time. Getting a glass of water as she sip on it, she can’t help but to glance on them. Specially, on the petite one.

 

“Taeyeonah~” she look worriedly, “are you sure you’re okay? We can eat somewhere if you guys want to.. besides, we owe you for helping us cleaning our shop.”

 

The latter look at her, smile at her as she nod her head. “No.. It’s fine really. It’s your treat so, it can’t be wasted.” She reassure her, though deep inside her tummy, she wants to eat even just a street food.

 

“arrasseo~” Tiffany respond. Looking away as she decided to continue her dishes.

 

 

--

As they all done in their dishes, the tanned and the petite who got a lot of sweating wipes their foreheard. Meanwhile, Jessica, who was no idea what happen to them look at how they wipes their sweat.

 

“For as long as I remember, I didn’t order anything spicy huh.” She scratch her head.

 

Tiffany giggle as she witness how the buddies struggle on eating the steak, and how her best friend didn’t notice that they don’t like it.

 

“Waeyo?” Jessica raise her eyebrows.

“Aniyo~” Tiffany respond. Clearing as she sip on her water. “come on~ let’s go to somewhere~ let’s have a dessert.”

 

Were tiffany is preparing to stand up, Jessica hold her and said. “There’s a dessert here, why don’t we just order here? It’s kinda tiring day Tiff~ can we just stay here first?” She stated, this time, by using her aegyo that make Yuri and Taeyeon got surprised.

 

“ehem..” she clear while blinking her eyes. “My legs are aching, It’s kinda tiring..” she said while having a poker face.

 

Yuri’s face redden to witnessed how Jessica use her aegyo. /omo, she’s pretty./ she said at the back of her mind.

 

“Yah yul~ are you okay?” Taeyeon witnessed the sudden change on her buddy’s face.

 

The tanned girl blink her eyes as she looks away. “ah ye-yeah! I’m alright.” She laugh.

 

Jessica glance at her, a bit embarrassed on what she’d done.

Tiffany want to have a walk and buy an ice cream, so the two buddy forget the taste of the rare steak.

Her eyes almost pop out when she have an idea, “Taeyeonah~” she looks at the petite, like an innocent puppy. “can you join me walk outside please?” she pouted.

 

Taeyeon, on the other hand, can’t take it. The cuteness of the brunette, her pouty lips, she can’t help but to get redden. Her heart skip a bit. “s-sure?” she respond, smiling broadly yet feel a bit awkward.

 

The latter’s eyes turn into crescent one. Her broad smile crept on her face, she then stand on her sit and grab’s the petite hand. “lets go!” she said excitedly.

 

Taeyeon’s eye almost out of it socket as she looks back at her and her hand same as Yuri and Jessica.

Gulping hard as she uneasily release her hand to hers. “s-sorry.” The brunette added.

 

The petite smile as she stood up “it’s okay.” She reassure her. Putting her hand to her pocket as she looks at tiffany “let’s go then?”

 

The brunette nod awkwardly while smiling. She looks at her best friend and give her a wink with a meaning *Go Jessi~ it’s your time~ make a move* she giggle.

 

Jessi roll her eyes as she sip on her water, looking at the tanned as she show her, her smile . Looking back at her best friend as she wave her hand “Bye~ comeback here after you buy your dessert okay?” she exclaimed, looking sternly with a Don’t-you-dare-didn’t-comeback.

 

Tiffany giggle as she pulled her tongue out, she then immediately turn her head around and grab’s the petite’s arm. “Let’s go Tae~” showing her eyesmile, they both started to walk.

 

 

--

Walking at the street as the cool breeze touches their skin, crossing her arm while looking around. The brunette keep on walking while the petite just follow her.

“What do you want to eat?”

 

Taeyeon turn her head on the brunette, her expression is a bit puzzled. “Nae?” she said.

 

Tiffany look at her, smiling, “I know you guys didn’t like the rare beef steak, wanna eat something else?” she replied concernedly.

 

Taeyeon’s mouth open, she slightly chuckled as she shyly look away. “It’s okay.. maybe because it was our first time.” She scratch the back of her head.

 

“oh~” Tiffany nod. “If that’s what you say so..” then she started to walk again, touching her lips by her index finger. “do you want an ice cream then?” she added.

 

“No it’s ok—“

“I insist.” The brunette smile broadly, winking at her as she walk to the convenience store.

The petite chuckled at her action, she then decided to follow her while wearing a smile on her face, unknowingly.

 

 

 

“Thank you for this.” Taeyeon shyly said. Nodding her head as she smile and start her blue berry ice cream.

 

“Very much welcome Tae~” she showed her eyesmile as she did the same. “where do you want to go tae?” she looks at her.

 

The petite her upper lip before she answer that make the brunette stare at it. Gulping.

“uhmm.. I thought we’re just going to buy some dessert? Jessi might get mad if we go somewhere without them..”

 

Tiffany’s expression suddenly change, you can sense the sign of disappointment. Pouting her lips as she took a sigh. On the other hand, Taeyeon witnessed what she did.

 

“well maybe.. yuri can handle if Jessica got bored right?” She laugh, scratching the back of her neck.
 


“seriously Tae~” the brunette on her ice cream “I want to give them some time” she looks at the petite “well you know, I want them to get to know each other since Jessica have a crush on he—“ her eyes widen, gulping hard “ooops~ I mean since Jessica likes her—ermm, in a friendly way?” she laugh uncomfortably that makes the petite chuckle.

 

Taeyeon shakes her head as she looks away “alright then.” She her ice cream. “uhmmm.. delicious~” she grin that makes her chin dimple shown up.


“pretty.”

She looks at the brunette “what?” she got bewildered *did she said pretty?*

The brunette got anxious, blinking her eyes as she smile broadly, like totoro. “huh? Did I say something?” she pretend.

“oh~ maybe I was wrong. I thought you said ‘pretty’.” Taeyeon respond, putting her other hand on her pocket while they’re walking.

 

“a—ani” Tiffany quickly said as she startled. “anyway, where do you wanna go?” she ask without looking at the petite.

 

“anywhere.” The petite grin while eating her ice cream “what do you want to do?”

 

Tiff shrug her shoulder as she show her smile. “I also don’t have an idea.”

 

Taeyeon chuckles as she shake her head “well let’s just walk then.”

 

The brunette smile as she nod her head “alright~”


The brunette’s hand suddenly landed on the petite’s arm.
“it’s kinda, crowded.. C-can I hold you here?” she got flustered.

 

Taeyeon’s heart skip a beat, as she feel like the worlds doesn’t seem to be move.

Her face redden as her cheeks got flustered. Gulping really hard as she swallow her saliva.

Her hand unconsciously move towards hers, holding her like a kid.

 

“I prefer you to hold my hand, so you won’t get lost.”

 

A smile crept on her baby face as she grin that make her chin dimple shown.

 


Hiyyah~

after a night passes by, I couldn't sleep well..

yeah~ I'm thinking about my promise with you. that I won't abandon you.

Well. erm.. if this chapter makes your heart flutter I will continue writing until my head stop spinning. kkk~ kidding!

Anyways, if this chapter clicks.. 

well, it clicks hahahaha jk! I'll try to update as long as I'm not busy =))

gumawo chingu~ <3