Kwon Yuri

Oh My Girl!

 

I'm back ~~~~
 
Hello readers, first and foremost I just want to say "Sorry"
For keeping you guys waiting.
and for the wrong grammar that you'll read later.
 
My brother borrow my laptop that's why I can't update. And Now I'm suffering from toothache that's why I don't know If my grammar is correct.
please do understand^^
 
 
oh..
 
sorry..
 
you can ready now^^
 
bbuingbbuing~
 

 

As the sun start setting, the moon start glowing, the cold breeze start lingering on the classy restaurant. The pure and innocent dongsaeng start playing the piano with all of her heart. Softly hitting the keys as her eyes is focusing on the music notes. On the other side, the short girl who's now look so amaze on the latter keep clapping her hands that make the younger to look at her. She then immediately stop as she put a peace sign that make the maknae to giggle while still playing.
 
 
Frying some chicken legs, the brunette who witnessed the silliness of the short one rolled her eyes as she smirk on it. She then put a fried chicken legs on the plate and start putting some onion leaves and fried garlic beside it.
 
 
The brunette walk towards the cashier area, holding the customer's order firmly, she then look at the short girl who still gazing at the pure girl. She clear to get the latter's attention, Taeyeon immediately look at her with is slightly open. Tiffany just look at her, with a poker look, the brunette raise her eyes brow as she look at the food that she was holding. The short one quickly stood up and dragged herself on the brunette's side.
 
 
"This is for table number 6." Tiffany said as she immediately put the customer's order on the latter's hand. 
 
 
"Dae dae~" The short one respond as she carefully hold the plate.
 
 
 
As the brunette back to her comfort zone, on the kitchen, the short girl wipe some table. Suddenly, a tanned girl who's wearing a racer outfit enter the classy restaurant. scratching her hair as she look around. The short girl look at her, her eyes widely open after seeing that the tanned on her sight is her best friend,Yuri. 
 
 
"Yuri-ah~" Taeyeon rush towards the tanned girl who's standing on the door. 
 
 
Yuri smile after seeing her best friend. "Taeyeon-ah~" She then wave her two hands. 
 
 
"Why you're here?" Taeyeon added with a furrowed eye.
 
 
"Wae? I just want to try how it feel to eat in the classy restaurant~" Yuri respond as she smirk. She then look around and start dragging herself on the vacant table.
 
 
Taeyeon look puzzled as she follow her best friend. She then sat on her side and said "really? Did you earn a lot this day??"
 
 
Yuri smile as she open her hand, she immediately look at the latter and said "Just give me the menu~" she then wink.
 
 
With that, Taeyeon look disgust. She immediately stood up while shaking her head. Getting the menu book on the cashier. She then back on the Tanned girl site as she offer it to her. Scanning the whole menu, the tanned eyes widely open after seeing the price which the ordinary netizen can't afford.
 
 
"Omo~ why so --" Before Yuri can finished her statement, Taeyeon immediately put her hands on the latter's mouth.
 
 
"yah~ don't be loud. I told you it was a classy restaurant.. A CLASSY restaurant." Taeyeon look at her as she whisper. 
 
 
The tanned pull the short one's hand as she wipe her lips. She then shake her head and said "You're hand is salty bro." she put a disgust look. 
 
 
"eesshh." Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "so what's now? are you going to order something or you're leaving?" 
 
 
Yuri lay her back on the chair comfortable and said "Who said I'm leaving?" She then rolled her eyes. "Give me some espresso." 
 
 
Taeyeon's eyes widen after hearing the latter's order. she then lean closer and said "what is it again?" 
 
 
Yuri look at her and said "I said.. Give me some espresso." she slowly said word by word. 
 
 
Taeyeon put her hands on as she hold her laughter. Yuri look at her as she pout her lips.
 
 
"I'm not joking taeyeon~" With that, Taeyeon can't help it, she then laugh that get the attention on the customers, even tiffany and seohyun. 
 
 
"yah~ shut your mouth ajhumma taeng~ They're looking~yah~" Yuri said as she patted the latter's back. stoping her for laughing. 
 
 
Taeyeon shake her head as she clear , "okay okay~ I'll get your order ma'am~" Taeyeon said teasingly, as she turn around another ajhumma laugh echo on the whole classy restaurant that make Yuri to feel embarrass.
 
 
As the short one back with a two espresso on her hand, she then put it on the table and take a sit beside her. "Here's your coffee ma'am~" She then grinned.
 
 
Yuri look at the two espresso as she raise her eye brow. "yah~ I said one espresso not two." 
 
 
Taeyeon smirk and said "I know~ duh~ Am I not allowed to order too?" 
 
 
Yuri rolled her eyes as she grabbed her coffee. Taeyeon giggle after seeing her best friend being teased off. Blowing firmly the hot espresso, Taeyeon look at her best friend who's now gazing on something, she then look at her coffee and start sipping it. The tanned girl patted her shoulder as her eyes are glimmer.
 
 
"Taeyeon~ Who's she?" Yuri said as she pointed her index fingertips somewhere on the kitchen area.
 
 
She then follow her gaze, blowing her hot espresso Taeyeon manage to say "She's one of the owner of this classy restaurant." she then sip another one.
 
 
"Taeyeon~" Yuri said as she look on the short one, "I like her~"
 
 
With that, Taeyeon split the coffee on . "what?" she blurted with her eyes widely open.
 
 
"I just like her. You know, I want to be friends with her.." She reassured. She then put some aegyo and said "Introduce me to her Taeyeonah~"
 
 
Taeyeon put her espresso on the table and lean close to her best friend "Yuri-ah~ remember the witchy person I told you? She's that girl. The annoying slash pissing one."
 
 
Yuri stare on the brunette who's chopping some carrots. She then look back to the short one and said "she doesn't look like that. She looks like mischievous girl rather than witchy one." the tanned put a wide smile.
 
 
Taeyeon rolled her eyes and said "she's just wearing some mask."
 
 
With that, Taeyeon stood up and sat on the cashier area. Yuri hold her espresso and follow her best friend.
 
 
"yah~ I'm going to work. Just sit there." Taeyeon blurted.
 
 
Yuri hissed as she respond "Being customer accompany is a part of your job isn't it?" She then put another wink.
 
 
Taeyeon shake her head and said "Can you just please stop winking on me~ okay then sit there." She point her index finger on the chair in front of the cashier table. With that, Yuri smile and dragged herself on the said place.
 
 
As Taeyeon sat on the cashier area, Yuri keep on glancing on the brunette at the kitchen. The short one shake her head after seeing Yuri being entice. 
 
 
 
As the night goes by, Seohyun already leave the classy restaurant, she always rush on the bus station so she can ride on the last bus that will  arrive on that station. The brunette is still on the restaurant, silently washing the dishes while the short girl, look at her. She then walk towards the brunette that make her look at her. 
 
 
Taeyeon didn't say anything yet she just get some used plate and start washing it. Tiffany look at her with a puzzled look. The short one slightly smile as she continue on her doing.
 
 
"Don't stare at me. I might break this." Taeyeon said as she teased the brunette.
 
 
Tiffany didn't respond. She just rolled her eyes as she continue washing the dishes.
 
 
"geez~ so serious~" Taeyeon murmur while putting some plate on the plate cabinet. 
 
 
"I just don't want to be annoyed." Tiffany blurted that make Taeyeon to look at her.
 
 
"Thank God you talk~" Taeyeon grinned. 
 
 
Tiffany didn't respond. With that, they continue washing the dishes. 
 
 
After a minutes of silent, Tiffany decided to break it.
 
 
"You can go home now." She said while wiping her hands. Taeyeon shake her head that make the brunette to look at her. "I'm also leaving now, what are you going to do here?" Tiffany said coldly.
 
 
Taeyeon shrugged her shoulder that make her eyes narrowed. "Who said I'm staying here? I'll go with you." She then wink.
 
 
Tiffany's eyes widen after seeing the latter's wink. "yah. I'm not playing with you. and FYI I'm your boss." She stated annoyingly. 
 
 
"wae? What did I do?" Taeyeon said as she pout her lips. "okay fine~ Jessica ask me some favour that's why I'm doing this. So you don't have any choice 'cause wether you like it or not--" Her words cut off when Tiffany raised her hand.
 
 
"okay fine whatever. Just shut up." With that, she rolled her eyes and start walking, exiting the kitchen area. Taeyeon wear an annoying look when Tiffany is not looking, she then follow it while her lips is pouted. She then change her expression when Tiffany turn her face around, facing her. 
 
 
"Let's go?" Taeyeon said while smiling. Tiffany just raise her eye brow and start walking outside the restaurant.
 
 
As Taeyeon reach the door, Tiffany immediately locked the door. To their surprise, the tanned girl who's now chill in' standing on their back.
 
 
"woah~ Yuri-ah~ You're still here~" Taeyeon said. Yuri smile as she nod her head.
 
 
"Dae~ I was thinking if you want to ride on me back to our apartment." She then look at the brunette who's looking at her with a poker look. "A-annyeong~" she then smile.
 
 
Tiffany put a small smile before looking at the short one. "I guess you couldn't send me home. so annyeong." She then start walking.
 
 
"wait." The tanned girl said that make her to look back. "If it's okay with you, we can send you home." Yuri shyly said.
 
 
Taeyeon look at her best friend and the brunette back and forth. "y-yeah~ She's right.. and who said I'm going to leave you alone here? Jessica--"
 
 
"Jessica asked you a favour blah blah blah.." Tiffany mimick what Taeyeon said before. "okay fine." She added. 
 
 
"…"
 
 
Tiffany turn around and walk towards them. She then look at them and said "what's now?"
 
 
Yuri immediately go to her big bike as she get the helmet and give it to the brunette. "you..you used it." she stuttered.
 
 
Tiffany grabbed it as she look at her. "Thanks. And you are?" she then immediately wear it.
 
 
Yuri grinned and said "Yuri. call me Yul." She then offer her hand for shake hands.
 
 
The brunette give her an eye smile and said "Tiffany." She then give her hand and give her a shake hands.
 
 
At her sight, Taeyeon pout her lips after seeing the good side of Tiffany. 
 
 
*Why she's good to her while to me, she doesn't. ugh~* 
 
 
With that, Taeyeon dragged herself beside her best friend. "so.. Who's on the middle?" she then look at the brunette. Still, the brunette didn't respond. Taeyeon took a deep sigh and said "okay, I'll be on the middle so you didn't feel awkward on the whole trip." 
 
 
Yuri smile as she sat on her big bike, starting to start it. "Let's go~" She added. With that, Taeyeon sat first before the brunette. With that, Yuri start driving her big bike slowly. 
 
 
As the cold breeze start touching their cheeks, Yuri start driving her big bike fast while for Taeyeon, it was cool. Tiffany, feel anxious as she suddenly hold on the guitar case at the back of the short one. Taeyeon feel a sudden weight at her guitar that make her turn her face around. At the side of her eyes, she saw the fearful brunette who's tightly hold the guitar case on her back, closing her eyes tight as she bite her lips anxiously. 
 
 
The short girl pat her best friend's shoulder that make her drive slowly and lean to her closely. "mwo?~" Yuri blurted.
 
 
"Stop the bike." Taeyeon blurted.
 
 
"what?" Yuri didn't here it clearly.
 
 
"Just stop the bike there." Taeyeon command as she point her index finger on some place. Yuri do what Taeyeon want.
 
 
After she park her big bike, Taeyeon immediately go down to the big bike that make Yuri to look bewildered. The brunette slightly open her eyes after feel in that the bike didn't move anymore. To her surprise, Taeyeon look at her.
 
 
"mwo?" Tiffany said as she took a deep sigh. 
 
 
"I think you should be on the middle." Taeyeon said.
 
 
"huh?" The brunette said.
 
 
With that, Taeyeon just smile as she dragged herself at the back of the brunette. The brunette look at her puzzled.
She immediately sat and push the brunette to make her sat on the middle.
 
 
"yah~" Tiffany blurted as she look at the short girl.
 
 
Taeyeon look back and said "Keep calm and move." With that, Taeyeon smile as she rolled her eyes.
 
 
Tiffany get her composure as she turn her face around, looking at the tanned girl. Yuri smile at her as she start to drive her big bike again. 
 
 
As Yuri drive calmly, she saw on her side mirror that the brunette doesn't feel calm. She then stop the bike for a while and look at the brunette, slowly moving her left hand as she grabbed hers, The brunette's eyes widen after seeing the latter's action, same as the short one. 
 
 
The tanned smile at her and said "Just hold me on my clothes if you don't want to hug me." With that, she then turn around and start driving again.
 
 
The brunette took a deep sigh as she start to move her hands, encircling it on the latter's waist, making herself comfortable the whole trip. Taeyeon, on the other side, watch the latter's action. She then halfly smile as she witnessed the brunette's change of attitude. 
 
 
Yuri smile while driving, feeling the brunette's hand on her waist while Taeyeon just watch them. The short girl took a deep sigh as she look away, closing her eyes, she then smell something on a sudden. Quickly open her eyes, she saw the brunette's hair blowing by the breeze that make her smell the fragrance of the latter's hair. 
 
 
*She still smell good even she cook and bake the whole day. woah~ jjang~*
 
 
 
As they reach the brunette's condominium, Yuri decided to stay on her bike while Taeyeon walk with her on their lobby. The brunette look at her with a blank expression and said "It's okay now, you may go. thanks." 
 
 
Taeyeon smile as she nod her head. "arraseo~ goodnight." Before she could leave, the blonde who came from elevator call her. She then turn around. "Jessica~" Taeyeon said as she smile.
 
 
"gumawo taeng~ thanks for fulfilling my favour. Even if I know, it's kinda hard for you." She then giggled.
 
 
Taeyeon awkwardly laugh as she look at the brunette, "Ani. It's fine. oh by the way, how are you?are you fine now?" She said as she look at the blonde concernedly.
 
 
Jessica nod as she put a small smile. "I'm good now don't worry." She then look at the brunette " How's your day Tiffany?~" 
 
 
Tiffany put an exhausted smile and said "Kinda tiring." 
 
 
The blonde pout her lips, "Mianhae~"
 
 
Tiffany immediately shook her head and said "It's fine Jess. I'm good. I'm just tired."
 
 
Jessica smile weakly and said "okay~" She then turn her head on the short girl and said "Thanks again Taeyeon~"
 
 
Taeyeon just smile as she nod her head. "No problem. Anytime Jessica." 
 
 
"So.. Let's go now.." Tiffany cut there conversation. Jessica smile once again to the short one as she wave her hand, while Tiffany, Just look at her and give another rolling eyes.
 
 
Taeyeon shake her head as she smirk.
 
 
 
*I bet she likes lady gaga. 'cause she always wear a poker face. HAHA.* Taeyeon said mentally as she smirk.
With that, she turn around as she dragged herself on were her best friend is.
 
 
"Yuri-ah~ Let's go home now~"
 
 
"Dae~"
 
 
 
 

 

OMONA~~ Yuri like Tiff :DD kkk~

and Taeng -_- you're too slow.. lol

 

BTW guys, a short one :D

hope you still there ^^

Did you guys still alive?? lemme hear your scream~~ :3

 

Keep calm and wait arraseo?^^

Read.Comment and please Do Subscribe ;)

 

bbuingbbuing~