Other side of her

Oh My Girl!

 

Hello guys!! wanna give my sincerely apology (-/\-) I know I keep you guys waiting~
AND I know some of you think I abandon this but No.. I'm just too busy for my work this past few weeks. so.. Mianhae~~ (_ _) 
 
 
BTW Here's my new update ^^ Hope you'll enjoy it :3
and ADVANCE SORRY for the wrong grammar. kkk~ I didn't reread it >.< 
 
 
It's the last :p
 
 
 
Have fun~ *wink*
 
 
 
 

 

As the sun rise brightly, the birds hum echoed downtown, the netizen walk as they rush on their own appointment on this day. The cupcake slash coffee shop of these beautiful ladies already open, but this day, is different. No music, no guitar and most especially no Taeyeon. The gloomy brunette keep walking back and forth across their kitchen towards there counter area that make the ravened girl feel dizzy. 
 
 
"ugh eonnie~ stop it please~" Yoona cry as she put her right hand on her forehead. 
 
 
Taking a deep sigh, Tiffany put a small smile as on the raven and said "Mianahe yoong~". Walking on the vacant table, Tiffany took another long deep breathe before sitting on the chair. 
 
 
Yoona witnessed how terrible the brunette is, getting some hot espresso as she dragged herself on were the brunette is sitting, the younger girl give her a warm smile as she sat beside her. "Coffee eonnie? Seems like you need it."
 
 
Tiffany give the ravened a small smile as she grab the cup of espresso that the younger offer. "Gumawo." She shortly said. Sipping on her espresso, the brunette took a long deep sigh as she look on the entrance door, you can see on her face that she was still waiting on this little dork. 
 
 
"ah~" Yoona suddenly nod her head that make the brunette look at her with a furrowed eye. "You're anxious because Taeyeon eonnie is still not around? You're afraid that she might reject your offer? hm?" Yoona stated.
 
 
Tiffany blink her eyes a few times, can't believe that the ravened know her exact problem. Clearing as she nod her head, the brunette smile a little before looking back on the entrance door. "and also.." She added, leaning her elbow on the table as put her chin on her palm, she then continue "I'm afraid that Jessica didn't talk to me anymore." She put a fake chuckle. 
 
 
Yoona nod her head as s respond, taking a deep breathe as she don't know how to respond. She then look away to ease the awkward atmosphere. 
 
 
on the other side, the blonde keep glancing on her best friend as she wipe some plate by a table napkin. Feeling a little bit guilty as she witness how worry and anxious her best friend is, Jessica took a deep sigh as she decided to look away.
 
 
Leaning her face on the table as she fidget her fingers, the brunette feel that the short girl decline her offer. Closing her eyes as she took another deep worried breathe, Tiffany didn't mind her surrounding for a while, she decided to close her eyes to keep herself calm when suddenly..
 
 
A footstep echoed to the whole shop, making the ravened girl pop her head up and look on where the footstep came from. A light expression lighten on the younger's face. 
 
 
"Eonnie~~" 
 
 
The brunette's eyes open.
 
 
"uh- annyeonghaseyo~"
 
 
Her eyes widely open.
Her lips form into a curve.
She immediately lift her head as she stood on her track, rushing on were the latter is. 
 
 
"I thought you decline--" Her words cut off when she suddenly see the folded paper on the latter's hand. "So.. You're really going to resign?"
 
 
Taeyeon blink her eyes, as she look back and forth towards the ravened and the brunette. "uh-I..I" The short one stuttered. 
 
 
The brunette immediately raise her both hands as she put a fake smile on her face. Shaking her head and said "No no no.. You don't need to explain. If that's what you really want then.. We're going to accept it."
 
 
The latter remain stiff, nodding her head as she put a smile as a respond.
 
 
"So.." Tiffany look away, "I'll go back to kitchen. See you when I see you." She added as she walk away.
 
 
As the brunette is now out of her sight, the petite chuckle while shaking her head, making the ravened confused.
 
 
"What's with that face eonnie huh?" Yoona teased. She then back to being frown and said "Are you really resigning?" pouting her lips as she gripped her hands on the latter's arm. "wae?wae?wae--"
 
 
Her words cut off when Taeyeon put her hand on the latter's mouth. "Too much question eessh. What's with my face? Nothing but a cute expression. And No I'm not resigning. I accept their offer again." She stated.
 
 
As the petite release the latter's mouth, the ravened begin to nod her head as she wear a huge smile on her face.
 
 
Suddenly, the blonde walk towards them that make them look at her, grinning. 
 
 
"So, whats with that face? and with Tiffany's face? are you still going to resign?"
 
 
Taeyeon slowly shake her head that make the blonde smile. "I change my mind." 
 
 
"eh? But why she.." Jessica look on the kitchen area "is frowning?" she look back on the petite and ravened. 
 
 
Shrugging her shoulder as she raise her eyebrow, the petite girl glance on where the brunette and said "She didn't let me talk.  That's why she thought.. I'm still resigning because I'm holding this." Raising her hand were she's holding a folded paper, Taeyeon smile.
 
 
"But what is that eonnie? I thought you're really resigning too 'cause you're holding that to?" The ravened suddenly asked the petite. 
 
 
"uhm .." unfolding the paper, Taeyeon glance on the blonde and said "My friend is looking for a job and.." She then smile "I recommend your multi-business because I think you still need some staffs or crew here. She's a great chef too and.. " her upper lip as she wet it, Taeyeon continued "She's pretty. And expert in using her aegyo." 
 
 
Nodding her head, Jessica smile and respond "Well. You're right.. We really running out of staffs here, and it's kinda tiring to be here for the whole day and serve our customer 24/7." Jessica open her palm as she look to Taeyeon "May I see her resumé?" Taeyeon immediately handed it to the blonde. When she already read it and saw the pretty face of Taeyeon's friend, Jessica smile and said "Tell her to go here right now."
 
 
Taeyeon's eyes widen. "eh? right now?" she reassured. Jessica nod her head. 
 
 
"Yeah. 'cause I need to tell her personally that she'll going to start tomorrow."
 
 
"eh?! Tomorrow!?" 
 
 
The blonde chuckled at the latter's dorky reaction. She then smile as she nod her head and said "Yeah. Tomorrow." 
 
 
***
 
 
As the bird's hum echoed around the shop, the footstep of the customer collaborate with the chitchatting of the others, the brunette who's cracking an egg and putting it on the baking bowl keep sighing as she stare at the bowl. Getting the mixing pan as she start rotating her hand clockwise to mixed the egg and flour well, the frowning brunette had no strength to continue the day, doesn't now about what's really happening, she then stop doing what she'd doing as she lean her head on the wall.. Taking another long deep breathe. When suddenly..
 
 
[play this: Morning Scenery (Good morning Ver.) ]
 
 
[ps: Don't mind the voice of the guy]
 
 
Someone start playing the piano. hitting the right note carefully as she look so focus looking at the music sheet.
 
 
The brunette turn her head towards the door, peeking on the pianist. 
 
 
*Seohyun arrived early..* Tiffany mentally said her face got frown. 
 
 
When suddenly, A familiar angelic voice start belting. Her eyes narrowed. Her head pop up. Her feet start walking towards the door of the kitchen unconsciously.
 
 
The petite girl who seriously playing the piano and belting her voice with all of her heart appeared on the brunette's sight. 
Her eyes widen as turn into agape.
Blinking.. Blinking.. and Blinking..
Tiffany didn't know if she was dreaming or what, witnessing another talent of the short goddess makes the brunette feel amaze.. Jaw dropping..
 
 
*She can also play the piano?woah~ jjang!* Tiffany's eyes turn into a crescent one. But she immediately return it into a puzzled one when she notice that Taeyeon glance at her. 
 
 
On the other side, the short one smile halfway. slightly shaking her head as she smirk mentally. She then back her stare at the music sheet as she start focusing on what she was doing.
 
 
Slowly leaning her head on the side of the door while watching how talented the petite is, Tiffany didn't notice that she was like gazing on the star. Her eyes glimmer as she watch how Taeyeon hit the keys of the instrument. And then Hit the notes.. And hit the heart of their customers. 
 
 
[Stop here :D finish the song first before continue reading :) ]
 
 
As the petite finish her song, and hit the last key, a success smile creep on her face. Holding her both hands firmly as she lean on the microphone, the latter clear that make the customer look at her.
 
 
"hello hello.." tapping the mic, the latter smile and said "hmm.. Hello? Sorry if I start late.." she bow her head as she face everyone. "and for now, as you can see I'm using a piano which is I'm not really good on it. Please understand if I didn't hit the right note correctly 'cause I was 15 years old when I last play the piano so, spare me your patient~" grinning as she show them her famous chin dimple.
 
 
The customer have a chitchatting when the petite tell them that she was 15 when she last hold the piano. Most of them got amaze while some of them shock. One of the person who got amaze is the brunette who's leaning on the door, she then stood properly as she realise that the petite is done on her song. The brunette quickly turn her body on the kitchen area while she was still looking on the petite, suddenly, her body bump on someone that make her head turn around.
 
 
"omo omo mian--" Her words cut off when she realise that it was the blonde, her best friend. crossing her arms as she look on her blankly. "Jessica~ sorry." Bowing her head as she look away, Tiffany was about to walk when a hand hold her forearm. "uh?" she look on the latter.
 
 
"Hey~" Jessica smile.
 
 
The brunette blink her eyes, didn't know what to do or how to react. She was surprise that the petite didn't resign anymore 'cause all she know is she was now a loser. 
 
 
"Jessica, I thought I don't have a best friend anymore~" Pouting her lips, the brunette use her aegyo unknowingly and loudly that get the attention of the petite who's now studying another music sheet. 
 
 
"I just did that 'cause I miss my best friend. My real best friend not the hell one." Jessica chuckle that make the brunette giggle. 
 
 
"Mianhae~" The brunette sincerely said as her eye smile show up. 
 
 
The blonde shake her head "Ani. It's okay now." Opening her arms as she was waiting for a hug, the blonde smile and continue "Come~ I miss my best friend." 
 
 
Tiffany immediately hug the blonde. "You're so mean Jessi~" She chuckled.
 
 
***
 
 
As the clock run so fast, the customer of the shop lessen, Jessica decided to close the shop for a while so they will have a early lunch together with the staffs; Taeyeon and Yoona. Preparing the table quickly, Yoona is excited for what so called early lunch because it is the first time that they close the shop just for them to eat completely, not one by one. 
 
 
Taeyeon go inside the kitchen as she look for the plates while Jessica and Tiffany prepare their foods. Smiling, the petite glance at her as she carefully hold the plates. Seeing that the two best friend is now fine, she feel like her heart is fluttered. Quickly look at the other part of the kitchen when the brunette notice that she was glancing, she then immediately look for the spoon and fork as she scan the area. 
 
 
Walking towards the table, the short one put the plates on the table while Yoona help her to arrange it. Seeing the grin on the latter's face, Yoona's eyebrow furrowed as she look on the petite.
 
 
"Eonnie~ What's on that face?" She said in a serious way.
 
 
Taeyeon's eyes raise as she shake her head. "Ani. Just a pretty smile came from me." She joke as she blurted her ajhumma style of laugh.
 
 
"Geez~" Yoona shake her head. "I mean, what's with that smile? What's the matter??seems like.. You saw your crush." The ravened girl smile dorkily. 
 
 
Taeyeon's face turn into puzzled one. Realising what's her point. Blinking her eyes as she look on her, her ajhumma laugh turn into fake one while putting a curious smile. 
 
 
*What?crush?Who?* Snapping her thought as she back on arranging the plates. Taeyeon clear as she said "I'm just glad they're already fine." She then grin that make her chin dimple show up.
 
 
"Ah~" Nodding her head as she look on the petite. A teasing reaction creep on her face that make the petite's eyes widen.
 
 
"Yah~ That's true. Geez~" She shake her head.
 
 
"mwo? I didn't say anything." Yoona chuckled. 
 
 
Taeyeon look away as she shake her head, still smiling. "Arraseo~" 
 
 
As the two having a little bit of chitchatting, The owners arrived on the table, holding a vegetables and pork with rice and eggs. Taeyeon offer them a help while the brunette shook her head and smile. The blonde give Taeyeon the rice and said "Thanks", the petite immediately get it and put it on the table. 
 
 
"So, let's eat. We just only have 30 minutes." Jessica command in a sweet way. 
 
 
"Dae~" Yoona nod as she smile, craving and drooling on the foods that make the brunette and the petite chuckled.
 
 
Sitting on the chairs, and start getting the random foods, the girls start chitchatting and keep talking about the foods. What you called that? where did you discover that? This is delicious. This is great. A simple sentence to start the first five minutes of their early lunch.  
 
 
As the minutes pass by, Jessica suddenly remember that Taeyeon doesn't bring her guitar. Gulping her munch food as she get her water, Jessica look at Taeyeon and said..
 
 
"So Taeyeon.." Taeyeon look at her, while the two still munch their foods. "Where's your guitar? Why didn't you bring--"
 
 
Her words cut off when suddenly, a loud cough blurt by the brunette. Jessica look at her as she offer her, her glass of water, patting the brunette's back. "Yah~ Don't rush it. Do you missed my dish that much? eessh." The blonde best friend.
 
 
On the other hand, Taeyeon hold her chuckle as she try to look away, knowing that the reason why the brunette spill her foods. 
 
 
"uhm.ehem.." tapping her chest, as she try to gulp the munch foods that make her cough and drinking the water that Jessica offer her, Tiffany witness how Taeyeon hardly hold her laughter. She look on her best friend as her composure back, "No.. I mean, No it's not the reason.." She stuttered.
 
 
"Then what is it? Did someone remember you? d-do you have someone?!" Jessica said loudly as her eyes widen, waiting for an explanation. 
 
 
"What?! No! It's just.." She then glance at Taeyeon who also glancing at her, their eyes met that make both of them recall what happened that night. When the knight in shining armour Taeng rescue the pink mushroom. 
 
 
The petite's lip turn into a curve one, her teeth shown up as her eyes almost lost because of her huge smile. Suddenly, a sound escape on , she can't control her lively emotion anymore. Her ajhumma laugh turn into a micky mouse laugh because of her teeth that still attach on each other.
 
 
 
 
"uhmmmm..hahahahahahaHAHAHAHA!" closing by her hands, Taeyeon make a sudden commotion that make the three girls look at her, two is curious while one is embarrassed. She wipe her joyful tears as she took a peace sign on her left hand. "sorry.. I just remember something.." She said between her giggle. When she glance on the brunette, her laugh  always blurt on , even if it's close. 
 
 
"You guys act so weird." Jessica said as she shake her head. she then look at Taeyeon and said, "So.. where's your guitar? Just curious 'cause it's your first time that you didn't bring it." Getting another glass of water, Jessica remain focus as she wait for an answer.
 
 
Taeyeon speculate the brunette who's sweating. 
 
 
"yeah eonnie, I also want to ask you that.." Yoona added while munching her food. 
 
 
"uhmm.." She glance on the brunette, Tiffany look away as she was ready for an embarrassment moment. 
 
 
Flashback when Taeyeon got home
 
 
"Yuriaaah~~~"
 
 
Yuri ran towards her best friend. "wae wae?! what happened???" scanning the whole body of her best friend, she took a deep breathe when she didn't saw any bruises or wounds. "I thought someone rap--"
 
 
"Yah! Byuntae!! of course not.." She pout. "My guitaah~ waaah~ my guitaaah~" sobbing as she wipe her tears. The petite hug the tanned girl tight. 
 
 
"what happened?" Yuri said curiously. "Where is it? Is it out of tune??" She then look around, looking for her guitar.
 
 
The short one, shook her head. releasing herself from her best friend's arm, Taeyeon point her finger on the other side of her room, towards the broken guitar. "My guitar died~ waaah~" She said with a crack voice.
 
 
"what?why??" Yuri look at her best friend, still, the petite 's face turn into a frown one. Taking a deep sigh, The tanned pat her back and said "It's okay.. We can still buy a new one.." 
 
 
She shake her head. "But the memory.. our memory didn't buy by money.. My guitar is too precious to be died on that way~waah~" Folding her arms as she lean her head on it while the other one pointed on her broken guitar.
 
 
Yuri shake her head while looking on the petite, she then pat the petite's shoulder and said "Let's lay down on your bed and talk about what happened to your guitar later, but now, you should take a bath first. You're smell is kinda disgusting you know~" She said to lighten up the latter's night. 
 
 
"Yah~ I just got drunk." Taeyeon pouted as she stood up. Preparing for taking a bath. "you're right.. Maybe I just got drunk that's why I'm too sensitive." She took a deep sigh. "But I will miss my guitar.so much.. My baby-- yah yah!" Yuri push her on a sudden, letting her in on the bathroom. 
 
 
"Stop being over dramatic. Just take a bath to freshen you up bro~" 
 
 
"eesssh. arraseo~ I can walk towards here you know, you don't need to push--" The tanned close the door. "..me. alright, I gonna take a bath." she murmur. 
 
 
End
 
 
"My friend borrow my guitar for a meantime.. I think, she'll borrow it for a weeks, or months.." She looks away, realising that it's hard for her to sing without her guitar. "..or year." she murmur.
 
 
"What? But how can you sing without you're guitar?" The blonde ask curiously.
 
 
"She can also play piano eonnie~ remember?" Yoona reassured. 
 
 
"But she said she's not that pro when it comes to piano. She can't play the song that she know how to play again and again and again. The customer might get bored~" 
 
 
The brunette gulp, guilty on what happened to the petite's guitar. She heard everything, she saw everything. The petite's frown expression, and the sad tone of voice. She then remember how the short one smash her guitar on the drunken ert guy without hesitation. Just to save her.
 
 
Taeyeon smile fakely as she shake her head. "uhmm I think I'll just going to restudy the chords of the piano. So don't worry~" raising her hand while shaking it so they will stop having a debate. 
 
 
Taking a deep breathe as she look on the ground, Tiffany finish her last gulp as she decided to stood up, making them look at her. Taeyeon was  biting a lettuce, Jessica is with her drink and YoonA is with her spoon on . 
 
 
Smiling anxiously as she clear , the brunette bow her head a little and said "Excuse me. I'm already done. I'll just go to comfort room." she then walk away.
 
 
Taeyeon continue eating her lettuce while Jessica put her glass of water on the table. YoonA is still with her spoon as she follow the brunette by her eyes. Holding her spoon as she pull it on , Yoona continue munching while saying "What happened to Tiffany eonnie? She looks so pale." 
 
 
Jessica turn around to follow her best friend by her gaze. "eh?jinja? I didn't notice her. Is she choke that hard?"
 
 
Yoona shrugged her shoulder as she back on her foods while Taeyeon glance on the brunette's direction. She then wipe her hands and look on them, clearing and said "excuse me guys. I'll just go to comfort room too." she stood up and smile to them before walking away. 
 
 
 
Reaching the comfort room, the petite slowly enter the door as she look around, looking if the brunette is on the cubicle or not. Turning her head around as she look on where the sound came from, the brunette slightly smile when her brown eyes met the patters onyx eyes. She firmly turn away and start washing her hands while the petite drag herself beside her, twisting the faucet as she also wash her hands. 
 
 
"I thought you're really resigning." The brunette blurted on a sudden, still looking on her hands.
 
 
Her eyebrow raise as she look on the brunette, "You didn't let me talk that's why you thought I was going to leave." She smirk.
 
 
Tiffany nod as she giggle. She then remember what happen a while ago that make her pale, her face turn into a frown one when she remember that she cause the latter a trouble. The petite notice a sudden change of expression, she glance on her while getting a toilet paper and wipe it to her wet hands. 
 
 
"Waeyo?" Taeyeon said.
 
 
Getting some toilet tissue as she glance on the latter, Tiffany look down and said "Mianhae." 
 
 
Taeyeon look at her, puzzled.
 
 
"For causing you too much trouble. Because of me your guitar got broken.." She look her in the eyes. "Because of me you need to restudy the chords of the piano.." Looking away as she took a deep sigh. "And because of me.. You couldn't sing a song without a nervous feelings that keep rushing on your veins" 
 
 
The petite blink her eyes as turn into an agape. She took a small laugh while scratching the back of her neck and said "Tippani~ It's fine. Beside, it's just a guitar. Your life is much more important than anything. Any Thing." She reassured her that for her it's fine, even though, there's a part of her that she feel broken, because her precious guitar gone. 
 
 
A silent atmosphere linger. Tiffany still look on the ground while Taeyeon still glancing at her. The petite smile as she took a step near at her, making the latter raise her head. Having a huge smile that make her chin dimple shown up, Tiffany almost back off, because of an anxious feelings inside of her. Suddenly, Taeyeon's hand pat her shoulder.
 
 
"Wae?" Tiffany almost stuttered while blinking her eyes. 
 
 
Smiling like there's no tomorrow. The short one smirk and said "So no need to worry. Cheer up! Smile~" Putting her hands on her pocket as she step backward when a knock on the door suddenly echoed that make them look on that direction. 
 
 
"Taeyeonnie~ Your friend Lee Sunkyu is looking for you~" Yoona shouted while knocking. 
 
 
"Dae~ I'm coming~" She then look at the brunette and said "Got to go." She then wink.
 
 
As the petite is out of her sight, the brunette blink her eyes, looking back at the mirror and said "Is she just wink on me? on me? is she flirting?-- hell no!" She scratch her head and walk away.
 
 
 
 

 

 

EH? FLIRTING TAENG????! HAHAHAHA KIDDING :p It's TOO EARLY to flirt kkkk~

Do you enjoy Taeyeon's other side? is she cool isn't she? *grin*

 

 

Hope you enjoy :D

Read

Comment

and Subcribe chingu~ I'll wait for your spazz :DDD

 

 

bbuingbbuing!