Switching

Oh My Girl!
Hey guys :)))
I told you I'm going to back soon ^^
hohoho.
 
 
So.. Here's a brief one ^^
 
 
another cliff hanger :3 hahaha!
 
BTW :D ENJOOOY~~
 
 
PLEASE STAY BESIDE ME ARRASEO? *POUT*

 

 
 
 
 
"….Three..Two..one…run--ajdhfkgl"
 
 
"Aack!"
 
 
"ouch!"
 
 
Tiffany massage her forehead as she bumps on someone's head.
 
 
"m-mian..Jessica?" She glance at the other one "T-taeyeon?" She begun to stutter when she saw the short one.
 
 
"eesshh." Yuri shook her head, as she raise her head up, her eyes widen when she saw her best friend "Tae???"
 
 
"oh~ Yuriah~" Taeyeon awkwardly said.
 
 
Jessica look at Taeyeon sternly. "You know her?" Taeyeon nod her head as she look at Yuri, and then at the brunette. "So you're they cupid huh?" The blonde teasingly blurted.
 
 
"yeah-what? Cupid? No~" Taeyeon's eyes widen as she pout her lips. *They're dating?* The short one mentally said.
 
 
"yah~ Jessi it's not what you think~" The brunette stated as she raise her both hands while shaking her head. "We're not dating."
 
 
"eessh. Don't deny it anymore~ I saw you guys walking with an arms tag along with each other~" Jessica teased them. 
 
 
"But we're not. jinja~ esshh." Tiffany pout her lips, she glance at the short one who remain silent, and just listening on their conversation. "So.. Why you guys following us then?" Tiffany change the topic.
 
 
The short one just look on the blonde and let her explain to her best friend. "Ask her." She said dorkily. 
 
 
"Yah Tae~ You supposed to help me explaining this--" The blonde cut off when Taeyeon suddenly said.
 
 
"This what? heol~ You just suddenly grab my arms without my permission and then dragged me here and don't let me talk for about an hour just to follow them who's just dating~" Taeyeon stated without pausing. She bite her lips on her sudden words. *Did I look like bitter?heol~* she then look at Jessica and awkwardly said "M-mianhae~"
 
 
"oh~ you're following us huh~" Tiffany giggle on her best friend's sudden action. "and how many times I told you that were not dating." The brunette throw her hands on frustration. "Believe me for god sake!"
 
 
"Why you suddenly get Yuri's number on me then?"
 
 
Tiffany remain stiff on Taeyeon's sudden question.
 
 
The tanned witnessed that the brunette was about faint, her skin who's kinda pale got paler. She then laugh, making the three girls look at her.
 
 
"We should tell them now Tiff~ They're asking you a million question if you didn't tell them now." Yuri flash her gorgeous smile, that make the blonde mesmerised.
 
 
*She's hot.* -Jessica mentally said while looking on the Tanned. 
 
 
Yuri saw how the blonde gaze at her, she then smirk that make the latter's heart beat more faster. *This girl is beautiful.* She then look at her. Suddenly, her mesmerising look turn into an ice one. *heol~ She can change her expression quickly.*
 
 
Jessica blink her eyes as she clear . "Tell what?" se icily said on her best friend. 
 
 
On the other hand, Tiffany didn't know what to do anymore, her cheeks redden, her eyes swollen, she really don't want to feel embarrass like the way she does right now. "I-I.." She fidget. 
 
 
Yuri smile and reassure the brunette. "I should help you then." that make the two girls more confuse. 
 
 
*are they really dating?* Taeyeon's still on her thought. 
 
 
"But we need to eat first." With her sentence, Taeyeon pout as the ice princess glare at her. "woah~ Is that a big deal that make you guys turn that way?" Yuri tease them that make Tiffany giggle, with an eyes turn into a crescent.
 
 
*Yuri can make her smile that way always. They're probably dating.* Taeyeon said as she awkwardly laugh.
 
 
"yeah~ Yuri's right. We're starving and tired we should sit and eat first before you guys continue your million question." Tiffany said in a husky voice. Her husky voice just appear when she was talking and giggling at the same time. 
 
 
"Dae~ We're hungry too. It's kinda tiring following you guys." Jessica blurted as she hold her tummy while turning her head around, scanning the area as she look for a restaurant. 
 
 
"I didn't ask you to follow me~" Tiffany said while chuckling.
 
 
"eessh. whatever. Uncle hwang might kill me if I let you walk alone-- I mean without me~" Turning her head on the tanned as she gave her, her smile that everyone can fall for. 
 
 
They all laugh on the blonde's sudden words.
 
 
***
 
 
Reaching the not so classy restaurant, Tiffany and Jessica decided to be on the side on one another while the buddies did the same. Sitting on the vacant table, Jessica notice that Yuri is holding a guitar case, which probably had a guitar inside. 
 
 
"So.. You're playing a guitar too?" She ask the tanned, Yuri turn around, didn't know that she's the person that the blonde's talking to. "Yah~ you.. what's your name? Y-yuri?"
 
 
Yuri's eyes widen as she point herself. "Me?" 
 
 
Jessica nod as she giggle. "yeah~ You."
 
 
"oh~" She then look at the guitar, and then to Tiffany, and to Taeyeon. "what's your question again??" She look at the blonde.
 
 
"You're a guitarist too??" 
 
 
"ah..uhmm. eh.." She rub the back of her neck. She then awkwardly laugh.
 
 
"yah Yul? You want to learn how to play a guitar again? I thought you don't want to play a guitar 'cause your finger hurts when you do--" Taeyeon's word cut off when Yuri shake her head in frustration.
 
 
"Yah Taeng don't embarrassed me~" The tanned pout her lips. "This.. This is.." Getting the guitar as she look on the brunette who's now looking on the ground. "Tiffany?" Yuri call her.
 
 
"yeah~" Still not looking.
 
 
"Look at me Tiff." Yuri said. Tiffany shake her head. Feel embarrassed. 
 
 
"Y-you can tell them now." Tiffany said, still burying her head. 
 
 
Jessica look at her best friend. "what's that Tiff? Why you're shy??"
 
 
Still shaking her head.
 
 
"Tiffany buy this--" The tanned's word cut off.
 
 
"WHAT ? SHE BUY YOU A GUITAR?!" Taeyeon said as her eyes widely open.
 
 
"ssshh. Taeyeon you're over reacting. Let her finished her sentence first before you react a megawatt action." Jessica chuckle. 
 
 
Taeyeon clear as she get her composure back. *She really like Yuri.* She mentally said while watching the brunette's being shy. 
 
 
"So should I continue now?" Yuri hissed as she shake her head while looking at the petite. "Tiffany buy this for you Taeyeon. She feel guilty when you lose your guitar because of her.."
 
 
"Why you buy yuri a guitar tiff- wait?me? She buy me a what? guitar?" Taeyeon blink her eyes as she look at Yuri.
 
 
Yuri sigh as she shake her head. "As I mention before. yeah~ She buy you a guitar. and she just ask me to help her." She then look at the brunette who's now want to die because of embarrassment. 
 
 
Taeyeon blush. As Tiffany almost faint in shyness. 
Jessica blink her eyes as she look on her best friend's action, and then to the petite. 
 
 
"Excuse us for a while.." Jessica pulled her best friend's arm. "You can order now, we'll just go to comfort room." She nod her head and walk away together with tiff.
 
 
Awkward.
 
 
Taeyeon get a glass of water and then drink. She feel thirsty on what she had heard.
 
 
Yuri laugh as she tap the table. "You guys are funny." She blurted while shaking her head. 
 
 
"There's nothing funny Yuri." Taeyeon rolled her eyes.
 
 
Yuri get her composure and said "You should thank her.. She waste her money just to buy you a customise guitar." She stated.
 
 
Taeyeon's eyes widen. "Whut?" She said in english. "Jinja??" She look at the guitar.
 
 
shaking her head as she rolled her eyes, yuri chuckle on her best friend's action and failed english. "Wanna see?" Yuri handed her, her guitar. 
 
 
"eessh." Taeyeon look sternly but get her new guitar.
 
 
 
Meanwhile.
Jessica close the door of the comfort room, turning her head around as she cross her arms. That make Tiffany look away, feeling nervous. 
 
 
"Mind to talk to me?" Jessica said.
 
 
"uhmm..S-sorry.." She glance on the latter. "Don't get that wrong. I just buy her a guitar because I feel guilty every single day I saw her playing the piano with a curled eye brow." Tiffany said as she bite her lips. "But it doesn't mean--"
 
 
Jessica cut her words, giggling on her sudden explanation. "You're funny Tiff~" She then wipe her forming tears because of giggling. "It's not what I want to know. I want to know why you didn't tell me about your plan? Why didn't you tell me your going to buy her a guitar? why you didn't let me help you find--"
 
 
"Because you like her. You might going to miss interpret if I tell you about that." The brunette stated.
 
 
"What?her? Taeyeon?? Yeah I do, but not that way.. Maybe at first I had a crush on her but, it's just a crush. heol~" Jessica chuckled as she pat the latter's back. "And I guess.. I had a crush on her best friend now." She then got blush on her sudden statement.
 
 
"On Yuri? Jinja??" Tiffany's eyes widen. "Thank God.. I mean, Thank God you didn't miss interpret me." Tiffany smile as she sigh in relief.
 
 
"You can date her now without hiding on me." The blonde tease the brunette.
 
 
"Yaah!" Tiffany's cheeks redden. "It's not funny." She pout.
 
 
Jessica laugh hard, she give her a peace sign as she pull her tongue out. "Kidding~" She give the brunette a wink. "ppali~ Let's go now. I'm really hungry~"
 
 
 
Walking towards the table where the petite and the tanned is waiting, Jessica smile as she look on the tanned who's glancing at her while Tiffany couldn't even look at the petite who's glancing at her. Sitting anxiously as she tuck her hair on her ear, Tiffany suddenly look at the short one, while the short one's eyes widen on a sudden glance. The brunette smile awkwardly as she nod on the latter while the petite grin that make her dimple shown.
 
 
*God. That dimple makes me uneasy.* Tiffany mentally said while looking away. 
 
 
"Shall we order now?" Yuri said as she look on them.
 
 
"You didn't order yet?" Jessica respond, making the tanned look at her. "I-I.. I thought you guys already did." She look away.
 
 
"We wait you guys, we don't know what you want so we just decided to wait you." Yuri smile at her.
 
 
Jessica suddenly feel her heart beat faster. *What the heck. Is she flirting with me?* 
"o-okay.." She stuttered. Looking away as she look for the waiter, Jessica raise her hand and blurted "Waiter~" With that, a waiter came out and get give them a menu book. 
 
 
***
 
 
"ahh~ I'm too full~"
 
 
"Nado~"
 
 
Yuri and Taeyeon said as they hold their tummy and rub it that make the two lady giggle on their silliness. Holding the guitar, Yuri handed it to Taeyeon on a sudden as she give her a smirk. 
 
 
"Hold your NEW guitar buddy." She command while smirking, making the brunette and the petite feel awkward.
 
 
Taeyeon grab it as she put a little shy smile on her face, glancing on the brunette while rubbing the back of her neck. 
Tiffany can't look at her, but she really want badly to see the petite's reaction while holding it. 
Jessica walk beside her best friend when suddenly, Yuri pop beside her.
 
 
"Holy crap!" Jessica surprise on a sudden movement of the tanned. "essh. Sorry." She bow her head on yuri. 
 
 
Walking slowly as the silent atmosphere surrounds them, Taeyeon who's beside Yuri and Yuri who's beside Jessica together with Tiffany had no idea how to start a conversation. 
 
 
But Yuri can take it. She suddenly hold the blonde's forearm. Eyes widen. She release her hand from holding and bow her head "Sorry." a sudden redness appear on her cheeks. "uhmm.. Jessica." She look on her.
 
 
The blonde feel anxious on the tanned movement, yes anxious. But in a good way.
"uh? wae?" Jessica respond, just glancing and still focus on the road.
 
 
 
 
"Can I send you home?"
 
 
 
 

 

YULSIC SHIPPER~ IS YOUR BOAT IS SINKING?! AAAACK :))))

AND LOCKSMITHS ??? are you alright there? kkkk~

 

 

WHATYA THINK? IS OUR ICE PRINCESS WILL GOING TO SAY 'YES'?? kkkk

 

See you soon ;)

 

And oh.. PLEASE READ. COMMENT. AND SUBSCRIBE :D I'd loved to see your reaction chingu~ :))

buingbuing!