Hang Over

Oh My Girl!

 

Woah! 15 subscribers ?!eh? I just post a clueless foreword kkk~ BTW Gumawo^^ So, I Give you this :D

 

The bright lights that came from the sun lingers on the brunette's new room. As she start her day on her new home town, new country. An annoyed aura see's to her bare face. She then walk across her room towards a comfort room. As she step inside the comfort room, looking at herself, she then start to brush her teeth. brush brush and brush. She irritably brush it. She gurgle many times, she wipes her lips a million times. She then have a deep sigh, a deep sigh of annoyance.
 
 
"AISSHHHHHH" the brunette blurted while slapping the mirror with her own palm.
 
*That Jerk! I'll kill her once she'd show me again her existence!*
 
 
The brunette tap the mirror a million times that make the blonde to peek her head towards the slightly open door- getting the latter's attention.
 
 
"yah yah yaah!!" The blonde hissed. "what are you doing? Don't you dare break our mirror!" She blurted.
 
"otteoke.." The bunette murmur while having a deep sigh. " I'd lost my first kiss. " She pouted as her eyes got teary.
 
Jessica, the blonde girl rub the back of her neck, thinking what should she say to make her best friend feel comfortable living in korea again.
 
 
"erm.. I don't know what you feel but, I think you just need to move on.. Besides that jerk will never gonna show her existence to you.ever." Jessica stated.
 
Tiffany sighed, still didn't know what to do. The blonde patted the latter's back that make her to sigh even more.
 
 
"what if she suddenly show me her face again?" Tiffany blurted.
 
"Then punch her, kick her, slap her." Jessica said aggressively. Reenacting what she's saying.
 
"What if she's more stronger?what if she k-" 
 
"No "What if" Tiff.. It will never gonna happen, again. Ever." Jessica stated that cause her to cut her words.
 
Tiffany nod her head, understanding what her best friend stated.
 
"Dae.." She respond.
 
 
***
 
 
As the short girl open her eyes, her head started to ache. She feels like her world is spinning around, her brain is squeezing to tight. 
 
"ugh~ " she growled as she hold her head, try to calm herself from being dizzy. 
 
 
The Tanned yet beautiful y girl showed her in her room, holding a cup of coffee and offering it to Taeyeon.
 
"yah~ Drink this." She command. 
 
 
The shorter one immediately grab the cup of coffee on the latter's hand. sipping slowly to it.
 
"Why did you drunk by yourself last night?" The tanned girl ask her, still no response to the latter.
 
"YAH! I'm talking to you midget!" She added, tapping the shoulder of a short one that cause her to split her coffee.
 
"aishh~" Taeyeon said in disgust, she then look at the tall girl bluntly. "I just quit on my job that's all." She answered.
 
"You what? then why did you got drunk if you voluntarily got quitted?" Yuri ask her again.
 
Taeyeon take another sip on her coffee, don't want to talk any further.
 
"Maybe you just got fired." Yuri said while smirking.
 
"yah! I'm not! I just don't like their offer anymore, kinda small." Taeyeon Blurted.
 
Yuri hissed as she shake her head, didn't believe on what her best friend said.
 
"yah~ It's true!" Taeyeon added with a pout on her lips. Yuri chuckled at her best friend childish act.
 
Taeyeon rolled her eyes, smirking while sipping on her coffee.
 
"By the way, Thanks for this." She said, looking at Yuri and back to her coffee. The latter wave her hand as a sign of it's nothing for her.
 
"No problem." She said with a wink. That cause Taeyeon to split again her coffee.
 
"Don't you ever wink at me again. It's disgusting." Taeyeon chuckled that cause Yuri to laugh.
 
 
***
 
 
As Yuri go to her Job, as a Dance Instructor. Taeyeon decided to go along with her now that she doesn't have any work now. She watch her best friend how she dance and how she make a skin contact with some girls, This sight cause her to smirk.
 
*She's lucky. heh~*
 
As the Tanned girl give a break she dragged herself towards her best friend, The short one pass a towel to her best friend, she then pass a bottled water.
 
"Thanks~" Yuri respond at the caring action of her best friend. Taeyeon just smile, glancing at some girls who's looking at them, at Yuri to be exact.
 
"Yah~" Taeyeon lean closer to yuri, whispering. "Your girls are staring at you. Why didn't you invite them to come close with you. here." She added, with a grin on her face.
 
"You interested into them? or one of them?" Yuri whisper back, as she gulp her water.
 
 
As a drop of water rolls down to a tanned girl's chin, towards her collarbone. Some of girls who's glancing at them gulp their saliva, lusting towards the y body of the latter. Taeyeon hold her laughter,seeing those girls being attracted towards her best friend. She then had an Idea, Idea that make those girls envy her. She lean more closer towards her best friend, get her towel which is on the latter's neck, She grab it start wiping the part of her best friend collarbone which slightly wet.
 
 
"y-yaah~ you're acting so weird ." Yuri blurted as she lean her head backward.
 
"sshh~ I'm enjoying this stuff." Taeyeon respond.
 
*what did she just say!?* - yuri
*! She'll probably misinterpret it.* -Tae
 
"pabo. Don't put any meaning to it, I'm enjoying seeing those girls grumbled.hee~" Taeyeon said with a smirk on her face, looking back and forth towards Yuri and those girls.
 
"geez~ choding. Yah~ Kim Taeyeon~ I might lost my client if you still doing this kind of silly thing." Yuri stated. Putting taeyeon's hand on it's own pocket. 
 
"Wae? and PS it's not silly" Taeyeon said as she pouted.
 
"then what did you called it?" Yuri hissed, shaking her head. "They just enrolled at my dance studio,  because they want to get me." She added, smirking at her own words.
 
Taeyeon laugh at her. "You already.." She praise the latter. Yuri giggled as they hi- five. causing the girls to get confuse on their action.
 
 
***
 
 
As Tiffany and Jessica go to a market place, having a grocery. They keep on buying whatever they see, having a thought that they will need it. Or buying whatever they want that will sold their cravings. 
 
"You sure you want all of this? We have another time to buy this kind of stuffs if you need to." Tiffany asked in concerned, worried that it might turn into waste or expired. 
 
Jessica shook her head. "I'm Tired doing this stuffs too.. Besides, It takes a month for us to used all of this." She respond.
 
The brunette giggled at the blondes timidness. She then nod her head and start strolling the cart. 
 
"Jessi~ Can you accompany me and guide me? or just ..you know.. Take me some tour here, so I could memorised this place as soon as possible."  Tiffany pleaded. 
 
Jessica nodded her head in excitement. " That's the stuffs I liked. hee~" She stated.
 
The brunette giggled as the blonde playfully pull her tongue out, with her hand at the back of her neck, rubbing. 
 
 
***
 
 
As the Tanned girl still doing her job, Taeyeon decided to go first, getting her guitar that she forgot to bring when she quit her job at the bar near at downtown.
 
"You sure you're fine to be alone?" Yuri said concernedly.
 
"Yeah~ ofcourse I am, I'm always alone remember? geez~" Taeyeon hissed, Yuri laugh at her statement.
 
The tanned girl nodded and said "Dae~ Take care buddy~" and wave her hand.
 
Taeyeon wave her hand and start walking, starting to walk exiting the dance studio.
 
 
As she reached the bar that she'd work before, the latter immediately enter the entrance door without knocking, walking fast like she didn't care if someone bump to her shoulder. She open the backstage door and start looking for her guitar, her co-singers and some staff shock seeing the latter being their as she quitted the night after.
 
"Hi Tae-" IU cut her words when Taeyeon speak.
 
"Did you see my guitar?" She ask. not looking at the latter.
 
"ah-y-yeah~ there." She respond, pointing her index finger at the corner.
 
"Thanks." She respond shortly as she saw her guitar.
 
She walk towards the corner and grab the guitar immediately. IU walk beside the latter, still curious why she'd walk out last night.
 
"Eonnie~ you sure you're quitting here?" The latter blurted. Don't want Taeyeon to quit her job.
 
The latter nod her head, putting a small smile while looking at the youngest one.
 
"w-wae?" She added, her eyes become watery since she's the only one who become close to her.
 
"eessshhh~ IU-ah~ Don't cry." Taeyeon said concernedly, putting her hands towards the latters head. She slowly lean closer to the latter and whisper "Because I don't want to lose my ity just to have this job." She said seriously. IU's eyes widen, shock at the latter's statement. "and If He suddenly offer you like what he'd offer me, don't hesitate to quit here arraseo? and call me. I'll rescue you." She added, she then smile while patting the latter's head.
 
UI gulp in nervousness, nodding her head as a sign of agreement.
 
The oldest smile as she walk towards the door. waving her hands to the latter. IU put a small smile, being nervous now that Taeyeon assure her that she quit her job.
 
As the latter exit the bar, she decided to go downtown, walking towards the playground. She sat at the table of the cement bench beside the swing. The latter immediately slide the zipper of her guitar case, getting her guitar and start checking it. As she start strumming and humming, lots of people gather around, watching the latter playing her guitar smoothly. 
 
 
"wow~"
"she's great~"
 
As she heard those words from the random people around her, she smirk and start playing her guitar professionally. Lots of people clap their hands, others have their mouth widely open that cause the latter to smirk.
 
"woah~jjang."
"Daebak!"
 
As she heard another praise from the others, The dork start to sing like she's on stage, performing. She stood up at the bench, forgetting that she's just at the playground.
 
 
At the other side, The brunette and the blonde girl who's passing by decided to go at the playground. But before they go, the brunette decided to buy some ice cream at the store across the playground.
 
"I'll go first okay? I'll find some bench there." The blonde said.
 
The brunette nod and shake her head that cause the blonde to get confuse.
 
"eh?wae?" the blonde blurted.
 
"Find a swing.hee~" The brunette respond, using her aegyo.
 
The blonde chuckle at her sight, she nod and start walking while the brunette enter some store. As the blonde walk at the playground, she immediately find some swing, suddenly, someone caught her attention. She heard a beautiful voice, she then look at the corner where that voice came from, lots of people surround the latter who's standing at the bench. 
 
*wow~ a great voice came from..a small girl?. daebak!*
 
The blonde start walking, passing through a lot of people. As she clearly saw the face of the girl who's singing with passion.
 
"shawrre~eh~ey.." [sorry]
 
*but she need to study her english more.* The blonde said mentally.
 
As the short girl finish her song, the people surrounds her start clapping including the blonde girl. She smile brightly when she saw a lot of people giving their attention towards her.
 
"Kamsahamnida~" She said formally, bowing towards the crowd. 
 
As she put back her guitar to it's case, the crowd start walking and back to reality, except for one. She walk towards the short and greet her with a smile.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo~" The blonde said, smiling at the latter.
 
As Taeyeon fully zip the guitar case, she look at the latter and start bowing her head.
 
"annyeonghaseyo~" She respond.
 
"Hm.. You're jjang~" She praise the latter, Taeyeon laugh shyly, bowing her head again.
 
"Gu-gumawo~" She respond shyly.
 
"Do you want a job? I have a café, and.. I need someone like you here. err. what I mean, is.. A great singer like you.." the blonde said straight to the point. Her cheek being redden seeing the onyx eyes looking at her.
 
*Thank God I don't need to find some job, A job finds me. hee~* Taeyeon said mentally, while smirking.
 
"err.. If you don't want.. It's fine." The blonde said.
 
"no no no~ I.. I mean.. I'll see.. I'll go there and see if your café suits me.. I mean, my genre. hee~" She answered while her hand rubbing the back of her neck.
 
"Dae~ Arraseo~" The blonde said in excited tone that cause the short one to chuckle. 
 
"By the way, This is my calling card, and you'll see here the address of my restaurant." The blonde said as she give her calling card to the latter. Taeyeon nod as she grab it, putting it to her pocket.
 
*probably, she's not interested. sigh* The blonde said mentally, disappointed at the latter's action.
 
"I got to go. erm~ I'll see you around maybe." Taeyeon blurted as she give a small smile to the latter. 
 
The blonde smile and nod as a respond. "hopefully you'll accept my offer." she said as she wave to the latter.
 
"let's see~" Taeyeon respond, acting cool in front of the blonde, though deep inside she's really happy.
 
*that's right Kim Taeyeon~ you're jjang! hee~ act professional~* The latter said as she walk pass through the blonde, as the blonde is no longer at her sight, she suddenly smile at triumph, jump in triumph and walk in triumph.
 
 
Meanwhile, the brunette walks towards the blonde who's she thought looking on the blues. She glance at someone who's walking across to her then look back to her best friend. As that girl Walk far from them, Tiffany gave one of the ice cream she's holding to her best friend. 
 
"Who is she?" the brunette blurted. 
 
"I don't know.." the blonde respond as she shrugged her shoulder.
 
"Why- " Tiffany didn't finished her statement when Jessica said:
 
"I'm just mesmerised by her voice, and I asked her to be our singer in our café." 
 
"aah~" The brunette said as she nodded.
 
"oh c'mon let's sit on the swing there." Jessica blurted as she point her index finger on some swing on the play ground. Tiffany smile as she nodded. 
 
"Dae.." She respond. flashing her famous eye smile.     
 
 
 
 

 

I sense some TaengSic here HAHAHA :p

A short one guys^^ Hope you like it :p Does I give you a lot of clue about the plot of my story?eh? xD

Omona BROMANCE~~ err! TaeRi xD HAHA. ehemm.ehemm.

 

Are you new readers? Welcome !! :DD Please do subscribe and Comment^^

BByiungbbyiung!