A day in Hell

Oh My Girl!

 

 

As the day continue to passed by, the short one slowly get used towards the brunette's attitude towards her. For her, it was her daily routine, to annoyed her and to get annoyed because of her. 
 
 
A cool breeze continue to linger on the surroundings, as the birds continue to fly over the blue cloudy sky. It was a perfect day in every one of us, it was a beautiful morning scenery that makes everyone to lighten there day.
 
 
Suddenly..
 
 
At the shop near downtown isn't affect by this 'beautiful morning scenery' . The aura there was like in hell. But it was just for the two person who really pissed off towards each other. Nothing more.
 
 
 
As they day started, Taeyeon notice that the blonde isn't that clingy over her. She then notice that she look pale. The short one immediately grab her feet on the latter's side as she put a small cough to get the attention of the blonde.
 
 
"ehem.." Jessica look at her with an exhausted expression. "Jessica, are you alright? You look pale?" She then put her hands on the latter's forehead to check the temperature. To her surprise, the latter's temperature is a bit higher than it's usual temperature. "omo! You're sick. You have a fever!"
 
 
The blonde put a week smile as she slowly shake her head. "Ani. it was nothing." She patted the short's shoulder.
 
 
"It wasn't nothing Jessica~ It's your health already. You need to took some rest." Taeyeon said in a insisting tone that make the latter to put another small smile.
 
 
The blonde suddenly look at her best friend "I need to be here for her. She couldn't stand to be alone." She then look at the short one. Taeyeon didn't get what she meant that make her look bewildered. "That girl." The blonde pointed her index finger on the brunette who's at the kitchen as she look on the petite "is fragile." She then put another weak smile. "You can see her as an annoying one right?" Taeyeon nod, and immediately back to reality that it was her boss and start shaking her head. The blonde just chuckle. "But she really isn't. She's a lovely girl. A mischievous eye smiling princess that can make someone have a lightened day when they witnessed it. She's one of a kind girl that you can't resist with. But she really doesn't want to be in front nor to be around on the crowd. She had a phobia, most especially on a drunk person."
 
 
With the last sentence, Taeyeon's heart softened. She nod her head as she understand why the brunette act this way. Always inside the kitchen or maybe, she'll show herself in public. But it only happen, once in a blue moon. She took a guilty deep sigh as she look on the blonde "That's why she act like that towards me." Jessica nod. "Arraseo. So why did you tell me her story then?" Taeyeon said jokingly that make Jessica to have a weak laugh. "Just kidding."
 
 
"Ani. I just want you to understand her. so.. *cough* *cough* " Taeyeon immediately patted the latter's back.
 
 
"yah yah. You really need to rest Jessi." Taeyeon blurted that get the attention of the brunette who's baking on the kitchen.
 
 
As the brunette rush on her best friend Taeyeon took a step backward to give some space on the latter which make the brunette to feel surprise yet still annoyed. 
 
 
"Jessi? do you want to go home?" Tiffany said as she put her hand on the blonde's forehead. "you really need to go home." Tiffany insisted as she feel the temperature of her best friend. " come on, I'll take you home--" her words cut off when Jessica shook her head.
 
 
"I'll go by myself. Just stay here okay?" Jessica insisted that make Tiffany to worried more.
 
 
The raven girl clear as she get the attention of the girls "bonnie.. if you don't mind, I'll walk with Jessica eonnie.. I also need to take a leave today. erm.." She then look away awkwardly when she saw Tiffany's eyes widen.
 
 
"mwo?! You're leaving too? How about--" The brunette's word cut off when Taeyeon said:
 
 
"I will be the cashier slash singer slash your co-business partner for today."
 
 
"What?! Hell No."
 
 
"You don't have any choice you know." Taeyeon said as she smirk, she then rolled her eyes as she look at the blonde "Don't worry to her, even if she'll going to annoyed me or ruin my day. I'll stand beside her."
 
 
"Shut up midget!" The brunette irritably blurted that make Taeyeon to laugh. "It's not even funny so stop it! It's annoying!"
 
 
Taeyeon hold her laughter with the brunette's sudden outburst, the blonde put a small smile as she look at them "Just this day Tiff." 
 
 
"What!?Hell No!"
 
 
"…"
 
 
"okay fine. Just take some rest. And don't worry about me." Tiffany concede as she start walking towards the kitchen. She then stop on her track as she look on them again, on YoonA specifically. "Yoong~ take care of Jessi arraseo?" The raven girl nod her head as she smile at her. With that, she rolled her eyes as she back on her favourite place- on the kitchen. 
 
 
 
As YoonA and Jessica leave the shop, A silence atmosphere surround them. Taeyeon walk through the mini stage as she start singing a random song which she thought can change the ambiance of the shop moreover, to enlighten the mood of their customers. 
 
 
As many people start entering the shop, Tiffany start to feel anxious. Sweating as she run back and forth over the kitchen and the cashier. Taeyeon watch as she belt some song. After her song finished, she decided to hold the customers song request and grabbed herself on the cashier area.
 
 
"I'll be in charged here so chill." She said that make the brunette to look at her.
 
 
Tiffany snap to reality that she hate this petite, she irritably shake her head and blurted. "No. I can manage. Do your Job then leave me." 
 
 
She immediately asked the customer about her order. " four vanilla cupcake and cappuccino up!" She then smile at them. "Wait a little ma'am arraseo?" With that, their customer nod as she wait at the latter.
 
 
The petite watch this over-pride brunette who's now having a headache on what to do first. Leaning on the cashier table as she slowly shaking her head.
 
 
*Pride couldn't help you.*
 
 
Taking a deep breathe, Taeyeon walk inside the cashier area as she face all the customer who's now having a hard time waiting on the brunette. 
 
 
Grinning, Taeyeon clear as she said "What's your order ma'am?" 
 
 
Tiffany heard it, she immediately pop her head up as she look on the cashier area. "Yah yah yah! I said I can manage so stay away on that area midget!" 
 
 
Some customer giggled and chuckled after hearing the 'midget' word. Taeyeon put a fake smile as she nod awkwardly on their customer, rubbing the back of her neck, the petite irritably rolled her eyes on the brunette.
 
 
"Don't mind that loud mushroom." The short girl grinned. She then look at them and said "Pali ma'am pali Sir, Tell me what's your order." With that, their customer start telling their order on the petite girl.
 
 
*Esssh! Hard headed! she's really wants to pissed me huh!* Tiffany said as she take a glare on the latter, who's now helping her in their shop.
 
 
As the short girl enter the kitchen area, she immediately walk beside the brunette. Holding the paper were she write the order, Taeyeon scratch the back of her neck while approaching the annoyed girl.
 
 
"ehem.." The petite cough that make the latter to look at her with a pissed look. "They order this." Taeyeon look away as she give the paper. Tiffany quickly grab it as she rolled her eyes.
 
 
With the awkward atmosphere, the short decided to walk the door when suddenly, the brunette said "After your duty.." Taeyeon turn her head were Tiffany is standing "Leave." With that, Tiffany start getting all the customers ordered.
 
 
"Hell No!" Taeyeon blurted as she mimic the brunette.
 
 
"What the. err!" Tiffany said as she irritably rolled her eyes. "get the ing out here!" 
 
 
Taeyeon still mimicking her. She then face the door as start walking, walking while smirking. 
 
 
After preparing some order, Tiffany ready to call the name of their customer when suddenly, Taeyeon pop her head on the cashier that make the brunette to feel shock.
 
 
"WHAT THE F--" She then saw their customer looking at her, with that, she change her annoyed expression into a good one. Tiffany lean closer as she glare at the petite "Can you please stop ruining my day midget." She then rolled her eyes as she clear "one red velvet with black coffee for Ms. Ji Min~" She then flash her famous eye smile on their customer.
 
 
"I just want to help you." Taeyeon said as she lean her arms on the cashier table. "and FYI , I'd promise to Jessica that I'll not leave you alone, even if you annoyed m-" Her words cut off when she saw a fire on the brunette's eyes. "Still. I couldn't leave you." She then grinned that make the brunette to annoyed more.
 
 
"eessh~ You're not even helping me you know. You're pissing me." The brunette blurted as she rolled her eyes. 
 
 
"You also pissed me you know~" Taeyeon said as she irritably mimic the brunette.
 
 
". Can you please get the hell out of my face. You're such an annoying person." With her statement Taeyeon stood still, wanting the brunette to irritate more. "ugh! Fine!" With that, Tiffany walk out, dragging herself inside of the kitchen.
 
 
Taeyeon smirk after succeeding her plan, yet she feel a little pain inside her heart. A pain from her ego. 
 
 
*Am I that irritating?* With that Taeyeon took a long deep breathe *Be patient Taeng. Five more months then She'll never see you again. Ever.*
 
 
Taeyeon snap her thought as put a smile while walking towards the mini stage, Finishing their customer's song request. On the other hand, This brunette girl can't help but to peek on her. Yes, because she really sings great yet her stage performance is good too that make everyone to stop walking nor eating nor stop everything that they'd doing just to watch the latter strumming as she's belting.
 
 
*You're really a good singer.* The brunette said mentally, she then blink her eyes as she back to reality. *But I really hate you for stealing my first kiss.* she then back her sour expression. 
 
 
 
Taeyeon ended her performance with her professional-like playing of her guitar. She bow her head while some customer is clapping their hands. As she jump on her sit, she quickly put her guitar on its case. The short one put her guitar on the side of the stage as she dragged herself on the cashier table were the brunette is sitting now. 
 
 
"I stop early." Taeyeon blurted out of the blue. She then look at her wristwatch and said "one hour earlier before my duty end." She then grinned to the brunette.
 
 
Tiffany look at her with a poker expression. "And so?" She blurted as she rolled her eyes.
 
 
Taeyeon took a deep sigh as she mentally said *Keep calm Taeyeon. She's your boss.* Taeyeon look away to calm herself. 
 
 
The brunette get back inside her comfort zone as the petite girl sit on the cashier area. Suddenly, her message alert start ringing. She immediately get her phone on her pocket and open the message that came  from the blonde.
 
 
[To: Taeyeon]
 
I've got home safely. How are you and Tiffany?
 
[from: Jessica]
 
 
Taeyeon respond:
 
[To: Jessica]
 
We're both good. Nothing had change, she still annoyed me and I'm still annoyed at her. :P kkk~
 
Get some rest Jessi. :)
 
[from: Taeyeon]
 
 
Without a minute, Taeyeon received another text from the blonde.
 
 
[To: Taeyeon]
 
Be patient taeng^^ 
 
okay. Take care of the shop and most especially, on Tiff ^^
 
[From: Jessica]
 
 
Taeyeon took a deep sigh and mentally said *If you didn't ask me a favour I'd already leave her here.*
 
 
[To: Jessica]
 
okay dokey ^^
 
[From: Taeyeon]
 
 
With that, Taeyeon put her phone on her packet as she start tapping her fingers on the cashier table, waiting patiently on some customers. 
 
 
 
One hour had passed by, Tiffany decided to approach the latter "Your duty already end. You can leave now." She said coldly.
 
 
Taeyeon took a look on her as she shake her head that make Tiffany's eye brow raised. "what?" She added.
 
 
The short one took a deep sigh and said "are you deaf or something?" she then smile at the brunette "I already told you that I'll be here together with you." 
 
 
Tiffany's face turn into disgust one. "I said I don't need you so you can go." She then rolled her eyes.
 
 
"I said I'll be here together with you."
 
 
"I said I don't need to and neither want to."
 
 
"Did I say I want to?" Taeyeon mock that make the brunette to annoyed more. "I'm just doing this because I need to." 
 
 
Tiffany can't take it, she irritably slap the cashier table while having a deep annoyed sigh. With that, she back on the kitchen as she start preparing to cook some dish. Taeyeon look at her, feeling a bit guilty seeing the latter being teased off yet happy 'cause this time, she'd off. 
 
 
 
As the clock hit 12 o'clock in the afternoon, the customer get higher and higher. Tiffany feel uneasy every time some people entered their shop while Taeyeon calmly study the brunette's behaviour. She decided to be en charged of the orders while Tiffany irritably agree. 
 
 
"one rice please!"
 
"another set of stake here at table 1 please~"
 
"lemonade please~"
 
 
Tiffany heard some additional order that make her feel more anxious. While on the other hand, Taeyeon write down everything that customer's added. After writing the additional orders, Taeyeon stood on the chashier chair and smile to them.
 
 
"Just wait patiently ma'am and sir~" The petite said as she turn her head on the kitchen. "Did you get what they said?" But before walking, she decided to tease the brunette one more time.
 
 
"what? Didn't you write it down?" Tiffany asked worriedly and irritably. "Oh my Go-" But before she'd continue, Taeyeon laugh as she wave her hand that signed that she was just kidding.
 
 
"I'm just kidding~" Taeyeon said as she calm herself. She then wave the paper were she put the orders of the customer and said "Here~" She then wink.
 
 
The brunette rolled her eyes and said "It's not funny." she then look at her with a disgust look and said "and stop using some aegyo in front of me, It's disgusting." She then hissed.
 
 
The petite one chuckled after seeing the brunette's face expression. 
 
 
*She's really funny if she'd teased off.*
 
 
Walking towards the brunette, Taeyeon give the paper to her and immediately back to the cashier area, not because she need to, moreover, the brunette probably give her a glare that she doesn't want to see 'coz it'll changed her mood. 
 
 
 
As the customer got lesser, Tiffany feel a relief. She then sat on the kitchen as she rolled her head clockwise. The short one take a glance that make her realise that the brunette feel exhausted. She decided to walk towards to her that make the brunette to look at her blankly.
 
 
Tiffany immediately raise her hand as she thought Taeyeon give the order of the customer. Suddenly, the petite girl raised her eye brow and said "mwo? wae?"
 
 
The brunette raised her eye brow also and said "Where are the paper?" 
 
 
Taeyeon realise that the brunette was talking about the order of their customer, She smile as she slowly shook her head "They don't have any order. Geez~"
 
 
Tiffany rolled her eyes as she put down her hand. "Then go away."
 
 
"What?" Taeyeon said, she unclearly hear the brunette's word that make her move closer. "What did you say? I didn't heard it clearly." Taeyeon was about to sit beside her when suddenly,
 
 
"Can you just please stay the hell out of here?" Tiffany blurted with an annoying tone.
 
 
"What? I didn't do anything wrong." Taeyeon respond as she continue bending her knees, sitting on the chair beside the latter.
 
 
Tiffany hold the back of the chair that make Taeyeon to stop what she's doing and look at the brunette with a pissed expression.
 
 
"Even you didn't do anything, Your face is already annoying. Even if you didn't said anything, your breathe is already pissed me. Did you get it?" Tiffany said as she coldly look at her. 
 
 
With that, Taeyeon took a deep sigh.
 
 
She stand up as she look at the brunette.
 
 
She slowly shake her head as she rolled her eyes, facing the kitchen door.
 
 
With that, she leave the latter alone.
 
 
That make the brunette girl dumbfounded.
 
 
*Am I too much?* Tiffany mentally said, feeling a little guilty. 
 
 
She quickly shake her head as she back to reality.
 
 
*No Tiff, She deserve those words.*
 
 
 
 
 

A short one :DD

 

Omona~ HellFany is kinda meani to our Taetae T^T

 

a/n : I was about to make a double update for today but.. Something came up so sorry guys T^T "A day in Hell" chapter for now .

 

ENJOY GUYS :DD

READ.

COMMENT.

AND DO SUBSCRIBES.

 

PRETTY PLEASE :3 KKK~

 

 

bbyiungbbyiung!