Hwang Miyoung

Oh My Girl!

 

I"M BACK~~~~ :DDD KKK~
Sorry for the long wait guys ^^ 
 
So..
 
 
Here it is :D
 
 
Enjoy~~ ;)
 

 

As the petite girl is no longer her sight, Tiffany took a long deep annoying sigh. She then rolled her eyes as she walk towards the cashier. Little by little, the customer entering their shop that make her feel anxious.
 
 
The brunette walk towards the entrance door, staring at the random things outside the shop, she then bite her own lower lip as she feel worried about her situation.
 
 
A situation were she scared of..
 
 
To be at the random people..
 
 
Without a person she knew..
 
 
On the other term,
 
 
To be alone.
 
 
 
flashback
 
 
When the rain start pouring, the cold breeze start blowing, the moonlight start dimming, the seven year old girl run at the downtown. Sobbing and sniffing as she look side by side, crying and murmuring as she walk back and forth. This girl is lost on her new hometown. 
 
 
"Omma~ Appa~" As she got shiver, the young girl start to feel scared. Scared that she couldn't find her way back there home.
 
 
Tiffany, the seven year old girl, walk towards the dim street. She then decided to sat on the ground as she hug her legs and burry her face on her knees. 
 
 
*Sob* *sob*
 
 
The sob gets louder as well as the sniff got longer. 
 
 
The drunken guy keep swaying as he walk towards the dim street, He then saw a seven year old girl who's sitting on the dirty ground. Dragging himself were the young girl is sitting, This drunken guy smirk when the seven year old girl look at her, a beautiful innocent girl who's staring at him.
 
 
"Aigoo~ *hic* *hic* What are you doing here young lady? *hic* "
 
 
The young Tiffany's eyes got watery, She immediately burry her face on her knees as she murmur
 
 
"Appa..I..Lost" The young girl manage to say between her sob and sniff. 
 
 
This drunken guy grinned when he heard that this beautiful innocent gem in front of him is lost. He then smirk as an evil thoughts linger to his head. 
 
 
"omona~ *hic* palli~ stand up~ *hic* I'm going to send you were your appa is~ *hic* " 
 
 
With a sudden statement, Tiffany raised her head up as her swollen red eyes widen.
 
 
"Jinja?" Tiffany said as she wipe her tears away.
 
 
The drunken guy grinned as he nod his head. With that, Tiffany girl stood up to the ground and decided to be with this drunken guy.
 
 
***
"You said you're going to send me were my appa is?!" Tiffany shouted at the top of her lungs. She cry hard after seeing the dim unknown place.
 
 
"I'm your appa know~ *hic* dear~" The drunken guy said as his face is full of lust.
 
 
"waaahhh~ appa~" The seven year old girl keep crying.
 
 
With that, the drunken guy lean close as he put his hand on the younger's mouth. "shut up dear~ *hic* No one will hear you~" He then smirk. Leaning closer as he was about to hold the latter's thigh when suddenly..
 
 
A guy grab the drunken guy collar and pull it away.
 
 
"What the--" Before the drunken guy finish his word, A fist landed on his face that make him out of balance.
 
 
"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY CHILD YOU MORON!" An angry guy shout as he give another punch on the latter's face.
 
 
"ugh~ *hic* "
 
 
The police rush on them as they hold the angry guy who's going to throw another punch on the drunken guy's face.
 
 
"Mr. Hwang stop it." The police said as he try to calm the angry father.
 
 
Mr. Hwang slap the police's arm as he rolled his eyes, he then saw his seven year old child who's burying her face on her knees. "Miyoungah~ ssshhh. appa is here~"
 
 
"appa~ Why did you--" Tiffany's word cut off when Mr. Hwang put his index finger on the latter's lips.
 
 
"It's fine now, Appa promise that he'll not going to leave you again."
 
 
With that, Mr. Hwang cuddle his daughter. He immediately glare at the drunken guy who's now holding by the corps. "Make sure that moron will be dead on the jail."
 
 
The drunken guy smirk as he look back on him "Yah~ I didn't do *hic* Anything."
 
 
"Shut up you !" Mr. Hwang outburst. With that, the police nod his head as he grabbed the drunken guy.
 
 
Mr. Hwang look back to his daughter with a worried look and said "Let's go home now my princess~" with that, Tiffany nod her head as he stood up. "What do you want? Ice cream?" Mr. Hwang said to calm her seven year old daughter. 
 
 
Tiffany shook her head and said "Ani. I just want to be at your side appa." With that, Mr. Hwang smile as he nod his head. Walking hand and hand as Tiffany tighten her gripped on her father's hand.
 
 
"I will always be at your side my miyoung~"
 
 
end
 
 
 
The brunette, walk inside the kitchen, getting a cold water to ease her anxiousness. Suddenly, The glassy glass slide on the floor that make the customer look at her. She immediately bow apologetically as she immediately pick the scattered broken glass. 
 
 
"ouch~" With a sudden picking, her index fingertips got wounded. A blood rush to her finger that make her feel more anxious. 
 
 
She then stood up and get the medicine kit immediately. With her sudden action, She doesn't notice that the medicine kit is already open. Hence, the medicine and the tool scattered away. 
 
 
"eesshh. Jinja~" Tiffany murmur as she annoyingly shake her head. "Why I'm so clumsy?~"
 
 
As the brunette keep picking the scattered things, a drunken guy entered their shop. She then stood up after hearing some footstep that coming through the door.
 
 
"Annyeong--" Her words cut off after seeing the drunken guy who's walking towards her. 
 
 
Her world stop, her time slow, her heart beat fast, and her body tremble.
 
 
"yah yah yah~ one brewed coffee arraseo?" The drunken guy said, He want to ease his drunk state so he order some coffee. 
 
 
Still the brunette left unmoved. Her body tremble more when a drunken guy look at her irritably.
 
 
"yah~ are you going to stand there the whole--" suddenly, the brunette's knees got weaken. She then sat on the floor as she burry her face on her knees and blocking her ears by her hands. "yah yah yah~ what's happening on you?" The drunken guy's eyes widen as he took a step beside the palpitating brunette.
 
 
"NOOOOOOO. PLEASE.." The brunette outburst that make the customer look at them, The drunken guy wave his hand through the staring customer.
 
 
"I didn't do anything." The drunken guy said. He then look at the latter and said "Yah~ what--" before he could pat the latter's back, Tiffany slap her hand.
 
 
"Stay away from me!" She shout at the top of her lungs that make some of their customer to stood up and walk towards them.
 
 
"yah yah what the heck--" Again, the drunken guy's word cut off when suddenly, A short girl patted his back. He look at her while his eye brow is raising. "what? I said I didn't do anythi--"
 
 
"I know." The short girl blurted. She bow her head and said "Mianhae~ My boss had a traumatic experience with a drunk person." She then raise her head as she look at him. "Please do understand." She then look at the brunette who's know feel scared. "and please stay away from her now." 
 
 
With that, The drunken guy shook his head in annoyance as he dragged himself on the door on the shop. The petite girl bow her head on the customer and said "Mianhae~ Just continue eating now." With that, she immediately rush on the brunette.
 
 
 
flashback when Taeyeon leave Tiffany
The petite decided to eat on the cafeteria downtown, she then shake her head irritably as she munch her food.
 
 
"I'm just going to tell her that I'm going to eat for a while.esshh." She then munch her food in a irritably manner. 
 
 
Suddenly, Her phone suddenly rung.
 
 
Her eyes got widen when she saw the blonde's name. She then clear as she swipe the green button.
 
 
"Yobeoseyo~" Taeyeon said.
 
 
"Taeyeon~ How are you and Tiffany? Did you join her for lunch?" With a sudden question, The petite choke. "yah yah Taeyeonah~ what happen?"
 
 
She grab the glass of water and drink it straight. patting her chest, Taeyeon clear and said "Dae dae~ were good. I just got--" She then hear the blonde cough.
 
 
"What was that again?" Jessica said.
 
 
"Ah-ani~ I said were good" Taeyeon restated.
 
 
 "Good then,I try to call her but she doesn't answer, is she hear beside you?" Jessica asked worriedly.
 
 
Taeyeon got choke for the second time that make Jessica to said "Why did you always got choke? What are you eating? Is it hard to eat?" Jessica chuckled.
 
 
Taeyeon laugh awkwardly and said "Ani. I.. erm Jessi~ I just call you later, just take a rest."
 
 
"Dae~" The blonde respond as she hang up the phone.
 
 
With that, Taeyeon stood up and get a money on her pocket, Not minding how much did she get, She immediately put it on the table with her unfinished food and walk out the door.
end
 
 
"Tippani~ I'm here~" The petite girl blurted that make the brunette to look at her.
 
 
To her surprise, the brunette's scary glare turn into a pure and innocent stare of a gem. Taeyeon's heart pound after seeing the latter's gaze at her. She then lean close as she patted the brunette's head. "It's fine now." she then smile.
 
 
"Taeyeonah~" Tiffany murmur as she wipe her tears. Taeyeon surprise after hearing the sudden call of her name. She's shocked yet happy.
 
 
*This is the first time she call me by my name.*
 
 
 
Taeyeon didn't leave the brunette. She then tell the brunette to sit on the chair as she gave a glass of water to the latter. Tiffany didn't look at her yet she nod as she grab the glass of water on the latter's hand.
 
 
Taeyeon clear and said "If you need anything, Just call me." She slowly walk towards the cashier area when she saw a broken glass and a scattered medicine tool kit.
 
 
*eesh. This is all my fault.* Taeyeon mentally said as she bite her lips. 
 
 
She immediately get the dustpan as she pick the broken glass. Without her knowing, the brunette glance at her.
 
 
*She still go back even though I blurted some meanie words towards her before.* She then shook her head and said "Still. She stole my first kiss."
 
 
Taeyeon took a look after hearing that the brunette said something. "Did you said something? Do you want anything?"
 
 
Tiffany took a poker look on her and said "Ani." She then look at the glass on water.
 
 
Taeyeon smile after hearing a calm voice of the brunette. She then back to reality as she pick all the scattered medicine tool kit. 
 
 
 
As the time goes by, Seohyun arrived at the shop who's now turn into a classy restaurant. Taeyeon smile after seeing the innocent maknae.
 
 
"uh? eonnie~ You're still here?" Seohyun said as she bow to the latter.
 
 
Taeyeon bow down as she smile at her. "Dae~ Jessica is sick while Yoong is up to something." She stated.
 
 
Seohyun smile as she nod her head, she then turn her gaze on the brunette who's for the first time, she didn't run towards their dongsaeng. 
 
 
"What happened to Tiffany eonnie?" Seohyun said as she put down her bag on the cashier area. Taeyeon pretend that nothing happened, she just shrugged her shoulder as she look at the brunette.
 
 
"She might be tired." Taeyeon said that make Seohyun to nod in agreement.
 
 
"Excuse for a while eonnie, I'll just greet Tiffany eonnie first." The maknae smile as she took a step towards the brunette. "Eonnie~~ " With that, Tiffany look at her, smiling. She then hug the latter as they start to chitchatting around. 
 
 
The petite walk towards the kitchen as she try to peek on their conversation. She immediately dragged her feet in front of the refrigerator as she scan for something. Peeking at the two girl who's talking firmly, the petite can't help but to stare at the brunette in amazement. She then blink her eyes as she snap her thoughts and back to reality. 
 
 
*remember she'd always annoy you Taeng.* With that, Taeyeon get the cold water on the pitcher as she put some on her glass. Looking at them, Taeyeon didn't notice that the cold water overflow from the glass.
 
 
"omo omo~" The petite blurted as she got shock on a sudden flow of a cold water on her hand. The brunette and the raven look at her with a furrowed eyes. She bow her head as she smile at them awkwardly and said "Mian." With that, The ravened smile as she turn her eyes on the brunette while the brunette just rolled her eyes.
 
 
*essh. She doesn't even know how to say the word 'Thank you' and now she's back of being like that.*
 
 
Taeyeon pout her lips as she walk towards the cashier area, holding her glass of water, the petite keep on glancing on the latter.
 
 
*Remember Taeyeon, It's your fault. So you can't be pissed towards her.*
"…Just for today." Taeyeon murmur.
 
 
 
As Seohyun walk towards the petite, She immediately look at their dongsaeng as she clear . "Do you need something?" Seohyun shyly nod her head. "What is it?" the petite blurted.
 
 
Seohyun look at the mini stage that make the short one follow her gaze. "Eonnie~ Since Yoong doesn't here, I can't make it by myself." She then look at the short girl who's now looking at her curiously. "I just need your help eonnie~ I can't turn that stage around by myself." She then give the petite an innocent smile.
 
 
"eh?turn around?" Taeyeon look curiously with a narrowed eye. "that stage is multi-used.." She then point her index finger on the stage as she look on the dongsaeng.
 
 
"Dae eonnie ~ " Even Taeyeon didn't finished her words, the maknae already answered as she give a pure smile. "can you help me?" She then give an innocent look that no one can't resist. 
 
 
Taeyeon blink her eyes as she nod her head continuously. "Dae dae dae ~ c'mon." Taeyeon said as she smile at her.
 
 
With that, the petite and the maknae turn the stage around. Taeyeon's eyes widen after seeing a high class piano at the back of what she knew a simple-mini-stage , She then touch it in amaze manner.
 
 
"Heol~ Daebak~" With a sudden word, Seohyun giggled that make the brunette to look at them.
 
 
"You're almost one month working here yet you didn't notice that your mini stage had a small wheel eonnie?" Seohyun tease the latter as she chuckled. 
 
 
Taeyeon scratch the back on her neck as she put a small awkward laugh. "Ah jinja~ Thanks to you then, now I know." With that, Taeyeon and Seohyun laugh.
 
 
Seeing them happy, The brunette girl who's wearing a poker look just rolled her eyes. She then stood up as she get her iPad and search some recipe.
 
 
*She deserved a credit, well.. I'll be good on her for the remaining hours of the day then.*
 
 
 
 
 
 

I'd Decided to put a part three on this chapter ;) so, it means that the next chapter is still related on this chapter ;)

 

Did you guys understand Tiffany's situation now? Don't hate her here okay? She's an angel ^^ Just a bit witchy .kkk

 

Hope you'd enjoy this :DD

Read.

Comment.

and please..

Do subscribe ;) <3

 

Gumawo~~ mani mani saranghae ~ <3

 

bbyiungbbyiung!