The best cooperation

Love that Left

Oh yeah, by the way.. the one i deleted was i know you're my angel..


 

Sooyoung is just sitting leisurely on the couch in the living room with legs straightened on the table of the small apartment her fiancé rented for her as long as she is staying in Seoul, while her angel, Sulli is currently sitting on her mother’s lap, leaning her back on Sooyoung’s chest as munching her cookies with her eyes glued on her favorite cartoon.

Sooyoung had her left arm wrapped around her daughter’s waist, while her right hand busily holding the same cookies Sulli is eating, it’s their favorite.

It’s a small apartment with two small bedrooms, a small kitchen, a bathroom, and a living room. A palace that is just enough for staying in a short time.

Small laughter and giggles filled the room from the two figures as sometimes a silly act appeared from the character in the cartoon.

It’s almost dinner, and Sooyoung with her daughter, Sulli, are waiting for the aunties for dinner in her apartment, obviously no cooking, not in a mean time. It’s just the second day since Sooyoung stays there, and there are still so much list for Sooyoung to do and to buy to fill the place for a short time staying.

But there is just one thing that stuck inside the brunette’s mind, something that disturb her the moment she steps on the café day ago to meet her friends, something that obviously she is so damn scared about, and for the reason that quite bothered about her decision about staying longer..

That’s why..

A sudden bell rang interrupted their time, a sweet and loving mother and daughter little time.

Sooyoung lifted her daughter, letting her daughter sits on the couch beside her “baby, mommy will open the door.. wait here, okay?”

“Ne..” Sulli nodded obediently, giving an innocent smile before her eyes shifting back on the TV.

 

Sooyoung made her way to the door, which doesn’t even that far, it’s just right beside the living room.

“Hey..” Sooyoung greeted “come in..”

Taeyeon, Sunny and their two little angels, Soojung and Sooyeon, along with Yuri, Tiffany, Seohyun and Hyoyeon, and surely Yoona come in. They brought food, obviously.

“Yahh, we’re going to have dinner, while you and your daughter are snacking?” Tiffany asked, brows raised, eyes falling on the calm little Sulli who still has cookies in her hand.

“Yah! We’re hungry..” Sooyoung defended, closing the door when they’re all already inside “just sit anywhere..” Sooyoung said “it’s clean..” she grinned.

Tiffany shook her head in disbelief, while some of them already took their seat, some on the couch, some just sitting on the floor, while Soojung and Sooyeon already joined little Sulli in her snacking time.

“It’s pretty scary of you in raising your daughter your way..” Tiffany commented “she is eating exactly like you.. I wonder how many times you let her eat in a day..”

“Yah! It’s healthy snack..” Sooyoung argued childishly “besides, I want her to grow as taller as her mother..” she grinned to her daughter, getting an innocent grin in response.

Tiffany shook her head slightly by the childish excuse.

“Hey, give me that..” Sooyoung said, taking all food they bring “let me prepare it..” she added “just wait here..”

Tiffany handed all the plastic bags to Sooyoung, following Sooyoung behind, wanting to help her bestfriend when Yuri grabs her wrist, exchange silent glances between them.

With Hyoyeon and Seohyun busy themselves playing with the three little kids, Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, and Yuri glance at each other in turn, before they unanimously landed their eyes on the still standing Yoona.

Taking the cue, Yoona followed the tall girl to the kitchen.

“..mm.. hey..” Yoona called awkwardly “need a hand?”

“Oh, actually, you’re my guest..” Sooyoung said, giving a small smile “so, you’re supposed to just sit in the living room, I’m okay..”

“Ah, just let me.. help you..” Yoona smiled back, already standing side by side with the tall brunette, they’re busy preparing the food, placing all the food into the plates that Sooyoung bought this morning in her shopping time with her little angel, doing it all in silent.

Yoona glanced over Sooyoung, the girl seems undisturbed, Yoona even doubted that Sooyoung realize her stare. She wants to talk to the brunette, but she is just afraid. The last time they talk was not turned out well. As far as Yoona remember, their last proper talk is when Sooyoung confessed, maybe the last time she saw that sweet teasing smile on Sooyoung’s face.

Next from that, Sooyoung obviously put some distance between them. They did talk. It’s just that, it never seem to be more than 5 minute. And out of that, Yoona just misses that girl who flirt, tease, and play with her so much..

“..hm.. so..” Yoona started, having the urge to start the conversation “..how’s japan?”

“Great!” Sooyoung turned slightly from her busy hand, giving a quick glance as she spoke “you should’ve visit some time.. I will walk you around..” she chuckled, shifting her gaze back on the food.

“I will.. and, I will keep your words..” Yoona smiled.

Sooyoung giggled “sure, anything for you..” and that, a smile that Yoona misses so much.

And Sooyoung ended the conversation, way to quickly than Yoona hope to. She wants to talk more, but her brain shut down, her feeling for Sooyoung is way more than she can control right at the moment. And Yoona knows, the moment she walked out from the kitchen, Sooyoung’s will busy entertaining her other guests.

As her brain busy to find any word that will continue their conversation, Yoona finds herself dealing with her abnormally beating heart, and along with that, keeping herself from keep stealing glances over the tall girl.

That’s when Sooyoung suddenly spoke “..it’s been a long time since I last saw you..” she said as fixing her eyes on her busy hands “..and you’re still beautiful as ever..”

That’s words are enough to bring Yoona’s face to its reddest as she finds no word coming from her lips.

“So, how many hearts have you broke by that?” Sooyoung gave a teasing smiled before keeping her eyes on the food once again.

“..I-I..”

“And you haven’t bring the lucky guy..” Sooyoung spoke as she gets no words from Yoona “or girl..”

“..i—I haven’t met one..” Yoona answered briefly, trying not to stutter, hiding her red face from Sooyoung’s sight.

Sooyoung narrowed her eyes “you’ve such a high standard..”

“I don’t have standard, just waiting for the right one..” Yoona grinned, swiftly giving a glance.

“Then, you might not able to meet any.. being right maybe doesn’t even enough to have your heart, they have to at least, being perfect..” Sooyoung said before faking a desperate sigh “God is just being so unfair on you..”

Yoona chuckled “are you flirting?”

“Does it work?” Sooyoung faked a serious expression “I always thought that I’m good on it..”

“You are..” Yoona giggled “you may just need a new cheesy lines..” she said “because I’ve heard that many times in high school.. and hey! it’s all from you..”

“But hey! It always works on you!”

“Of course, I told you..” Yoona giggled “you’re good at that..”

And now, Sooyoung is talking to her in the way they used to be, flirting, teasing, joking around. For Yoona, she doesn’t even know is she gets to be happy.. or sad..

Sooyoung giggled softly, a sound that Yoona always finds attractive “ah.. I miss you..” she said sincerely, giving a sweet smile along.

“I miss you too..” Yoona replied, wearing the same smile.

“Really?” Sooyoung doubted, giving a playful suspicious look “you never called me..” she protested “Tiffany and Sunny did call sometime, Seo did few, while Taeng and Yul, a lot..” Sooyoung said “and by a lot, I really meant it! they call so many times to the point that my mom thought that I was hiding two girlfriends in Seoul!!” Sooyoung said seriously, earning a round of big laugh from the other girl.

“You should bring taeng unnie and Yul unnie to their mother-in-law..” Yoona replied between her laughter.

“Ah, I would rather bring you..” Sooyoung smile mischievously, getting Yoona’s face red in an instant.

“You should told me..” despite her blush, Yoona played along “I would come immediately all may way to Japan..”

“That’s because you never called me..” Sooyoung protested, giving a frown which Yoona can’t even identified as a fake one or not “I thought you already forget about me..”

Yoona giggled “I thought you already tired of my voice..”

“How could I?” Sooyoung said playfully “trust me, I would rather hear your voice than your sister’s..”

Yoona chuckled “wait until Yul unnie heard that..”

Sooyoung giggled, finished with the food when she and Yoona bring them all to the living room, placing it all in the table while joining them to sit on the floor.

 

“Sulli-baby, come here.. eat with mommy..” Sooyoung called her little daughter, while Sulli hurriedly climbed down from the couch and sitting on Sooyoung folded legs, and in turn, Sooyoung will eat while fed her daughter.

“So..” Taeyeon spoke while eating and fed her daughter Sooyeon, with the younger one with Sunny “you’re staying for a month, right?” she asked, obviously a question for Sooyoung.

“..hmm…” Sooyoung hesitantly answered “..I’m leaving back to Japan.. next week..”

“What!?” almost all of them surprised with Sooyoung’s words, fixing their eyes on the tall brunette.

“Why?!” Yuri asked, sulking “you said a month!”

“Why soo?” Taeyeon asked calmly, eyeing her tall bestfriend, seem to look something in Sooyoung’s eyes. Their last talk in phone, Sooyoung promised to stay for a month, and something definitely happen that make the brunette change her mind.

“..well..” Sooyoung answered “I’m just bored-..”

“What-?”

“No, I mean..” Sooyoung quickly cut “I am more than happy to see you all, but you’re all really busy that we either can only meet for dinner and weekend..” she explained “I can die of boredom with Sulli here..” she said carefully “right Sulli?”

“Nope..” Sulli innocently answered, getting her mother stunned from the unexpected answer.

“Oh, didn’t you say it that morning?” Sooyoung asked her little daughter confusedly.

“But mommy..” little Sulli said innocently “I’m not bored right now..” she said “Sooyeon unnie and Soojung promised to play with me everyday..”

All of them darted their eyes on the two little girls, meeting their angelic smile. Yuri is even giving a thumb up before she spoke.

“See! Sulli is not bored!” Yuri exclaimed swiftly, while Sooyoung still left speechless.

Taeyeon is observing her bestfriend, obviously not buying Sooyoung’s excuses “..stay longer..” Taeyeon coaxing with a small smile, she is just that calm “I already asked a week off in the end of this month from my office long ago because I know you’re coming..” she said “I already planned a vocation for us..”

And that’s just cheating, Taeyeon know that the moment she said that, Sooyoung will have no choice but to stay with them. Anyway, she is not lying.

“And oh!!” Yuri suddenly exclaimed “Hyo, your agency where you work currently looking for a dance instructor, right!?” she asked, earning a nod from the blonde “Sooyoung is the dance captain in high school!!”

“Really?!” Hyoyeon asked excitedly “I’ve been giving up on finding one!!” she said desperately “and I really can’t teaching them all in one time..” she said “we even still need three.. and I would be glad if you can give it a try..” she smiled sincerely.

“I have a daughter, remember?” Sooyoung whispered softly, patting her daughter’s head, giving another bite for her little angel from the food.

“How old is Sulli?” Taeyeon asked.

“Four..”

“Hmm.. Yoona is working in a school.. a pre-school for kids around 3 to 5..” she said “Yoona can take care of her..” Taeyeon suggested “I know the school owner.. she wouldn’t mind taking another student..”

“So, I’m leaving Sulli there?” Sooyoung asked worriedly.

“Yoona is working there..” Taeyeon replied, knowing what Sooyoung is worried about “Yoona will take care of her..” she said as shifting her eyes to Yoona “right, Yoon?”

“Sure..” Yoona nodded, giving a reassuring smile.

“But still, I’m not there..” Sooyoung argued.

“Sooyoung, Soojung and Sooyeon is going there either..” Sunny assured “and they are still okay..”

Sooyoung considering her friend’s offer carefully before she bended down, meeting her little Sulli’s eyes “how’s baby?” she asked “do you want to?”

Little Sulli pouted cutely, standing up as she wrapped her arms around Sooyoung’s neck “will it take long?”

Sooyoung didn’t answer as she doesn’t know about the school, she turned to Yoona and the latter spoke.

“Not really..” Yoona answered, giving a small smile to the little kid, she is just sitting beside Sooyoung “it’s on 8 to 12… and from Monday to Friday..” she explained, meeting Sulli’s eyes “and you can play there, Soojung and Sooyeon are going there too..”

“..mm..” Sulli seems to drown in her deep thought as her brows meeting in the middle.

Sooyoung Sulli’s hairs gently “it’s okay if you don’t want to, baby..”

Yuri obviously can’t stay longer that she nudged Taeyeon’s two little angels softly, pointing to Sulli with her chin.

“Sullii!! Let’s playing there!!” Soojung exclaimed excitedly, what a smart kid, and Yuri already keeping her creepy smile.

“Yess!! Go with us!!” Sooyeon added in the same tone.

Sulli turned around, giving a big grin before she turned back to her mother “yes, mommy!!”

Sooyoung smiled softly, worried and fear obviously still written over her face, if it’s Sulli, she is just that protective. But she nodded anyway, nothing more precious than that big smile on her daughter’s face.

“How about the instructor dance?” Sooyoung asked, peeking through Sulli’s shoulder who is still standing up in front of her.

“Oh, it’s Monday to Friday, on 9AM to 3PM..” Hyoyeon answered “you can go out for lunch..” she added “so you can pick up Sulli..”

“I can take care of her in the mean time..” Yoona swiftly said “well, if you don’t mind..”

Sooyoung shifted her gaze back to her little angel who give an approval nod “it’s okay mom..” she grinned.

Sooyoung went silent for a while before she finally said, defeated “..fine..” getting a loud cheer from the girls there.

Sooyoung shook her head softly, while her daughter giggled, leaning to peck Sooyoung’s lips before getting back on her food.

 

And for the four girls there, maybe including Yoona.. they’re just secretly scratching one poin from their to do list..

Well, a step closer to fight for love..